Surfer Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing hard, making funny little sounds.

"You like?" I whispered, and there was a vigorous nodding of her head.

"I like," she whispered back.

I started moving a little faster, drawing further out and pushing back firmly, coaxing her to adjust and move with me. Not that much coaxing was needed. I gathered the impression that she just wanted to go wild, but I managed to restrain her, keeping the movements flowing easily. And continuously. I didn't want this to finish too soon.

Now that I had a nice tempo going I managed to keep it going for quite a while. Tracy was gasping, muttering things and making little love sounds generally, and matching every move I made, clinging to me tightly as I took her higher.

A couple of times I had to slow down just a fraction. Tracy wasn't quite ready for a finale and I looked like being too ready, so a little easing at opportune moments was called for. But easing is not stopping, and every moment we continued Tracy was lifted just that little bit higher.

It was pretty obvious towards the end that she didn't know which way was up, her whole world just emotion and sensation, as she burned brightly. I don't know about burning brightly myself, but I was definitely feeling the heat. I started applying myself in earnest.

Tracy seemed to just lose her voice as I bore down more heavily. I was driving in hard and fast, knowing that it was now or never. On second thoughts, forget the never. It was most certainly going to be right now.

As I watched, Tracy's eyes opened wide in shock and then slowly closed. I could feel her closing tightly around me, shaking with the force of the feelings washing through her. Me, I was busy climaxing at the same time, but still managed to appreciate Tracy's joy and excitement.

"What happens now?" asked Tracy after we were dressed and strolling up the path towards the shop.

"I'm not certain," I said, "but let me tell you what's going to happen tomorrow. You're going to come strolling down that path. . ."

I went on to describe the things that would probably happen to her the next day, while she blushed and looked straight ahead. She was almost glad to be greeted by friends in the shop and hauled away from me.

- - -

The next day I was loitering on the beach, just where the path met the beach. Tracy came traipsing down the path, smiling when she saw me. She turned off the path onto the beach and between the bushes to our little grove.

Anyone behind her on the path would have seen her turn onto the beach and pass out of sight. The people on the beach just wouldn't have seen her arrive at all. A very discreet little corner that. I've always wondered who set it up originally. I suspect that little glade has been in use for a long time.

I'd already told Tracy what was going to happen to her. She'd barely stepped into the glade before I was moving her down onto all fours, crouching there, waiting for me, casting nervous little looks over her shoulder at me.

I settled down behind her, taking a deliberate hold of her bikini pants and drawing them slowly down, exposing her to my eyes. My hand settled upon her, slowly rubbing back and forth.

I wasn't really surprised to find that she was already somewhat excited. She'd probably been thinking about this all morning, working herself up. That didn't mean I was cutting my administrations short. My fingers danced over her, stimulating and exploring.

Tracy was breathing hard, making interesting little sounds as my fingers dipped into her. She squeaked and squealed as I stimulated her, including a couple of very shocked gasps when I wandered too close to her clitoris, threatening a sensory overload.

Reaching up, I unfastened her top, letting it drop away, freeing her breasts for my greedy hands.

Hands cupping her breasts, my erection was lightly pressing against her lips.

"Now?" I asked quietly.

"Please," she said, in a soft agonised wail.

I pressed slowly forward, sliding in easily and deeply, accompanied by a sigh of relief and a firmly upthrust young bottom.

I drove in hard, starting with a tempo that was a lot faster than the previous days initiation. Tracy was right there with me, knowing what to expect and eager to taste it. Her breasts rubbed against my hands as her bottom happily bounced up and down, meeting my thrusts with an upward movement of her own.

It was patently obvious that this encounter wasn't going to last nearly as long as the previous days, but it had a frenetic beauty that was all its own. Tracy was already making little mewling sounds, keening softly in her throat as her excitement rose rapidly.

I kept on driving in, not trying to prolong the encounter, just letting it take its own natural way. I took her hard and fast and she responded, enjoying my domination of her body and the pleasure I brought her.

All too soon I was driving home for the finishing run, sorry to see the end in sight, but looking forward to it anyway. Tracy was ready, her whole body quivering on the edge of her climax, and I quite happily moved to push her over, sending her screaming down that long fall of pleasure.

That's a figure of speech, by the way. She didn't scream as she climaxed. If I'd thought she was going to I'd have gagged her. Not the sort of sound you want your girlfriend to give voice to when you're this close to a crowded beach, I assure you.

Tracy collapsed, shuddering with aftershock, while I eased down onto the ground beside her. I rolled her onto her side and lay there, cuddling her as she slowly recovered.

"That was something different," she eventually told me.

I agreed, chasing her into her bikini as I did so.

"However," I told her, "if you want different, tomorrow will be different. Tomorrow I intend to. . ."

It's odd but, even after having just been lustily serviced, Tracy still managed to blush when I explained what I intended to do to her the next day. Or possibly that afternoon, if we could get some privacy.

12