Surprise

Story Info
There is life after divorce.
6.3k words
4.59
49.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

Tom had had a very bad week. Everything he touched seemed to turn to shit. No less than seven clients had called to complain about some problem with service or another. He'd had to fire one guy and put another in a different department. At least now he had a three day weekend to look forward to.

The drive home was a bitch, as every day was, but this one seemed even worse. He chalked it up to people getting out of town for the long weekend. He sighed as he got off the freeway. A three day weekend had sounded great when he left work but now... What the hell was he going to do for three days?

He parked in the driveway and sat there. With the wife and kids gone, he hated to even go in the house. It had been a happy home for nearly fifteen years and then that went to shit. Margie packed her bags and the kids stuff up one morning and left. He had been at work and didn't have a clue until he came home to a dark house.

Opening the door, Tom sighed and got out. The heat was like a wall, the humidity something you could almost see. He took a deep breath and started for the front door. He stopped with his key in his hand. He still wasn't completely sure why Margie had left. The divorce papers said something about irreconcilable differences, whatever that was.

He shook his head and opened the door. If Margie or her mom or her sister, or someone would talk to him, he might find out. The silence was even worse than not knowing what the problem was. He sighed and went inside. He tossed his jacket on the arm of the couch.

Going down the hall toward the bedroom, he unbuttoned his shirt. He was taking it off as he entered the bedroom. He froze dead in his track and his mouth dropped open. Sitting in his bed was the most gorgeous brunette he had ever seen in person. The fact that she was buck ass naked only added to her beauty.

"Hello, Tom," the woman said with a smile.

"Uh... hello," Tom replied in a distracted voice. His brain was too busy trying to take in all the woman's charms to actually think about anything. She had a couple of pillows behind her back, her hips rolled toward him and her left knee across her right leg. Her breasts were not large but they were beautifully full. Her stomach had that soft look to it older women get. He found it very sexy.

"You don't remember me, do you?" She asked a moment later.

"Uh... no, I don't but then again, I don't find many naked ladies in my bed."

The woman laughed softly and grinned. "We met at a party a few years ago. I was there with my husband and you were there with your wife."

Tom shook his head. "Nope, no bells or whistles."

"My husband is the reason your wife left."

That statement was like a bomb. "What!" Tom almost yelled.

The woman laughed again. "I'm Rita Thomas or at least I was. Now I'm divorced like you."

Tom was busy going through the list of people he knew. He didn't remember anyone by that name, male or female. He shook his head.

"You didn't have a clue did you?"

"I still don't," Tom admitted.

"They started having an affair a few months after that party," Rita said and sighed. "I only found out about it myself a few months before the divorce papers were handed to me. It was a shock. Both the affair and the divorce papers.

"I... uh... I don't understand. Our love life had always been fine," Tom muttered more to himself than speaking to her.

"Tony's not that great a lover so I think it had more to do with the kids than anything else. I can't have children and he has always wanted a big family. It's an Italian thing, I think."

"But... but... but," Tom sputtered and then shook his head. "The more I know, the less I understand."

"Shit happens," Rita said with a grin. "And life goes on."

Tom looked at her and shook his head. "A sort of life." Then he asked the burning question, "Uh, what are you doing in my bed?"

Rita chuckled and replied, "I'm single, you're single, I'm horny, so here I am."

Tom's mouth dropped open again and Rita laughed. "Was that too straight forward for you? Should I have called you for a date first?"

Tom closed his mouth and swallowed hard. "I've never..."

When he didn't finish the sentence, Rita said, "Maybe it's time you should."

Tom groaned as his eyes ran over her luscious body.

"Your wife was the only one?" Rita asked a moment later.

"Uh... there was one other before her but it was one of those drunken college whirlwind romances that ended badly for both of us."

"I had one other before Tony but he died in a car wreck. I sometimes think I married Tony to just get away from the loneliness."

"Loneliness sucks," Tom said and sighed as he tossed his shirt on the chair in the corner.

Rita ran her eyes across his chest and asked, "How old are you?"

Tom looked at her. "I'll be forty three in a couple of months."

"I just turned forty six. Tony was fifty one. I think he thought time was running out for him to have a family."

"Why didn't you two just adopt or something?"

"I asked him the same question but never got an answer."

"Why steal someone else's family? That's what I can't get my mind around."

Rita shrugged. "Tony had some strange ideas and notions on life. If he saw something he wanted, he went after it."

Tom slumped and said, "I should have been paying more attention."

Rita sat up and smiled. "I have a little something that might get your attention and to tell the truth, it needs a little or is that a lot of attention."

Tom looked at the woman in his bed. She was a lot of woman to say the least. He shook his head. "Tony must be an idiot to trade you in on Margie."

Rita sighed and whispered, "I keep telling myself it was the kids and not her. It helps my self-esteem if you know what I mean. I always did my best to keep him happy."

"I know that feeling," Tom whispered in reply.

Rita shook herself and smiled. "Want to take the trade-in for a test drive?"

"I... uh..." Tom said as he wondered why he was still standing there. "I... uh... need to take a shower. I just got off work." He was stalling because he didn't know what to do next. Just jumping into bed with a complete stranger felt so wrong.

Rita sighed deeply and looked down. "I guess trade-ins just aren't worth all that much."

Tom found himself on the side of the bed with her chin in his hand. "No, it's not you, it's me. I can't get the possibility of her coming back out of my mind."

"That's not happening," Rita whispered. "They moved up north."

"Where?" Tom asked as he felt the pit of his stomach drop.

Rita shook her head. "I don't know for sure, Tony never said exactly. All I know is his mail is being forwarded. He has family in several large cities up there."

Tom let go of her chin and slumped again. All was lost.

"Go get your shower and I'll get dressed and get out of here," Rita whispered.

Tom looked around at her. His eyes wandered up and down her lush body. "I have a better idea," he whispered as he held his hand out to her.

Rita looked at his offered hand and smiled shyly. "I've never showered with anyone."

Tom nodded. "Yeah, Tony was an idiot," he said as she took his hand.

*****

As Tom led Rita into the master bathroom, he asked, "You said Tony was Italian. You look Italian yourself."

"Most of my mother's family is but my father always referred to himself as third generation wetback."

Tom stopped and turned to look at her. His eyes traveled slowly down her body and then back up, equally as slow. Rita fidgeted and whimpered softly. "You're going to make me blush if you keep looking at me that way."

With a grin, Tom unbuckled his belt. "I hope I can do more than make you blush."

He undid the button at the top of his slacks and lowered the zipper. Then he remembered he still had his shoes on and sat down on the commode seat. Rita fidgeted again while he took his shoes and socks off. He looked at her questioningly as he stood up.

Her eyes remained on the front of his pants and he grinned as he lowered them. Her eyes went wide and she whimpered softly. When he took his underwear off she groaned and shivered. "Maybe I'm the idiot," she whispered a moment later.

"Is there a problem?" Tom asked in confusion.

Rita shook her head and grinned. "Maggie got the short end of the stick, shall we say."

"Uh huh." Tom replied with a grin as he stepped into the shower. He held out his hand and led Rita in with him.

With the water temperature adjusted he stepped back. "Get wet," he told her.

She giggled and shifted her hips from side to side. "I'm very wet already." She stepped under the water.

He moved her out from under the spray and picked up the soap. "Now for the fun part," he said as he stepped around behind her.

Taking his time, he soaped her up from her shoulders to her heels. She whimpered softly as he did her back and groaned as he rubbed and squeezed her ass cheeks. When he ran two fingers up and down the cleft of her ass, she came up on her toes and took a hissing breath. She took a small step to each side as he soaped up her thighs.

When he finished, he stood up and said, "Turn around so I can do the front."

Rita turned around and shivered as he took her arm and soaped it from the shoulder to her fingertips. While he was doing the other arm, she whispered, "No one has ever washed me before. Soapy hands feel so sensuous."

"From both sides," Tom said as he released her arm.

With his hands on her shoulders, he grinned and said, "This should be fun."

She nodded quickly and then groaned softly as he started to soap up her breasts. He started out with one hand on each and then used both on one and then the other. Rita whimpered softly and moaned several times, her back arching to press her breast more firmly against his hands. Her nipples were larger than Maggie's by a long shot and grew even larger the longer his hands were on her breasts.

When he moved on to her ribs and stomach, Rita gave a little shake and whispered, "You have good hands."

Tom chuckled and squatted down. Her sex was just below eyelevel. The hair on her mound was thick and full but trimmed around the edges. The hair on her outer lips was short, trimmed in close to the edges. She either had a nice allover tan or she was dark to start with.

"Is this your natural color or do you suntan nude? I don't see any tan lines." He asked as he did her lower belly.

Her hips flexed as the edge of his hand brushed the hair on her mound. "I tan by the pool at home. It has a high fence so I can wear nothing, so that's what I wear," she said with a distracted tone to her voice.

Tom smiled as he moved to the outsides of her hips and then down to the tops of her thighs. He had done her inner thighs from the back but had stayed well away from her sex. Now he did them again but allowed his hand to brush against her outer lips.

The first time his hand touched her sex, Rita's hips jerked and she took a quick step to the side. He had washed down on her left thigh and now his hands were moving up on the right one. His fingers brushed against her outer lip and her hips jerked again.

When his right hand cupped her sex, she came up on her toes, her hands going to his shoulders for balance. His soapy hand moving over her outer lips had her hips flexing in a matter of seconds. She missed his left hand gliding around her hip until two fingers ran up and down the cleft of her ass. She gasped loudly.

Between his hand in front and the fingers in back, Rita's hips couldn't decide which way to move. His middle finger worked its way into her slit and she groaned softly as it circled her opening. When it moved up and rubbed across her clit, her hips jerked and then pressed her sex forward more firmly against the finger. The groan was back but longer and louder.

The fingers in back tickled her anus as the hand in front moved down. She gasped as her hips moved forward and then back quickly. The finger in back pressed against her anus and she jerked her hips back forward. The front finger rubbed her clit. She shivered hard as her hips started to shake.

Suddenly the fingers and hand were gone and Tom was standing up, his chest barely brushing her hard puckered nipples. She groaned and opened her eyes to see him smiling at her. "So how was your first shower with someone?"

The next thing Tom knew, she was kissing the hell out of him. His arms went around her and he returned the kiss just as passionately. Her slippery body was rubbing against his, the hair on her mound tickling his balls as her lower belly rubbed his hard hot shaft.

Just as quickly as she had kissed him, she broke the kiss and laid her head on his chest blowing out a deep breath. "I hope I never have to shower alone again. It would be such a let down," she whispered a moment later.

Tom chuckled. "We're not done yet."

She lifted her head and looked at him.

"You need to rinse off and then you can wash me," he whispered.

She groaned and rubbed her body against him firmly. "I hadn't even thought about washing you."

"You're already doing a very good job," Tom said with a soft groan.

Rita giggled and took a step back. Her eyes dropped to his hard dick and she shivered. "Something is kind of soapy for what I want to do with it."

"Soap rinses off," Tom pointed out quickly.

With a grin, Rita looked up at his face. "I think I'll wait until we're back in your bed."

"Only if I get to return the favor," Tom said with a like grin.

Rita shivered and looked down. "I'll die when you do. Tony didn't do that very often or very well."

Tom laughed. "Poor Maggie, she loved to be eaten for hours and hours."

Rita's eyes jumped to his face. "Hours and hours? I was lucky to get ten minutes tops."

"Then you are in for a treat. I can breath through my ears."

Rita groaned and leaned on the wall. She fanned her face and shivered hard. Tom laughed at the lusty look on her face as he moved to the side and indicated for her to rinse off.

She moved under the water and rinsed as he watched her. His eyes on her and her hands rubbing the soap away made her whimper. As she finished she whispered, "You have a way of looking at me that makes me want to melt."

"You are a very beautiful woman." Tom replied softly.

She stepped out from under the water and moved so he could get under it. As he did, she said, "No, you look at me with appreciation."

Tom laughed. "Don't worry, there is lust hidden under there somewhere."

Rita giggled and looked at his hard dick. "I can see that without looking into your eyes."

Tom looked sheepish for a moment and said, "I'm surprised I haven't made a big mess from just soaping you down. Not to mention you rubbing against me."

Rita whimpered and looked up at his face. "I've already made one or two small ones."

Tom chuckled. "I think our lovemaking is going to be short and quick in that case."

Rita grinned and picked up the soap. "Not if we break it into two sections. One oral and one for all the rest."

"Now why didn't I think of that," Tom said with a grin of his own as he turned and presented his back to her.

Rita giggled and started to soap up his back. "You would have figured it out about the second time I screamed my head off with you licking me."

"What about the screams after that?" Tom asked teasing her.

Rita groaned softly. "I'd better do you first when we get in bed because I don't think I'll be in any shape to do it after you finish with me."

"This is going to be an interesting evening," Tom whispered as her hands moved down his back to the top of his butt.

"Evening? I was thinking about the whole weekend," Rita whispered with a giggle at the end. "That is, if we both live through this evening."

Tom grinned and leaned forward slightly as she worked her way down his thighs. "I like the way you think."

She got to his ankles and reached up to slap him on the ass as she stood up. "Turn around I want to do the front."

Tom straightened up and turned around. Rita hurriedly soaped up his right arm and then the left. Then she paused with her hands just above his chest. As she started to soap it up she said, "I need to slow down or I'll be running to the bed." Then her hands dropped to his hard dick.

With a deep groan, Tom wrapped her in his arms and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss as her hands continued to move on his dick. They would twist from side to side and then move up and down. He groaned into her mouth and broke the kiss as he pulled them both under the water.

He was trying to rinse the soap off and to continue kissing her at the same time. It wasn't working so he broke the kiss again and pushed her away gently. "Time out," he said with a grin as he got her hands off his dick.

A pouting look came to her face for a moment and then she grinned as he turned off the water, opened the door, and pulled her outside. They were both still dripping water as they ran to the bedroom and jumped on the bed.

They were both laughing loudly as she tried to get turned enough to stuff his dick in her mouth and he kept trying to get her flat on her back so he could get his head between her legs. In the end, he groaned loudly as her mouth found the head of his dick and sucked it in. Her tongue was going wild on and around the spongy head. She moaned loudly and swallowed him to the base. He groaned even louder and thrust his hips forward.

He was dimly aware of her hips jerking and bucking as she bobbed her head quickly. He could feel as much as hear her moaning. Then he was coming in her mouth. She gave out with a muffled yell and bobbed her head even faster, her hips jerking harder.

*****

Tom groaned and opened his eyes. Rita's sex was just below his chin. She was on her side and so was he. Her mouth was still on his soft dick, nursing on it. Her head was resting on his thigh at his hip. He shivered, as this was something new. If he ever came in Maggie's mouth, she always jumped up to go spit.

He felt her let go of his dick and a moment later, she sighed and rolled over on her back. He lifted his upper body and propped his head up with his hand. He could see her face between her breasts. She had her eyes closed and was smiling and then she licked her lips.

Tom chuckled and she opened her eyes. "I take it you swallowed."

She grinned. "Every last drop."

"Maggie never did."

Rita giggled. "I never did either until now."

Tom looked at her questioningly and she smiled. "Sucking Tony's dick was an obligation. Sucking yours was... greedy on my part. I had never wanted to do it so much in my life. When you came so quickly, I just swallowed. It seemed like the natural thing to do since I wasn't ready to let you go."

"Were you coming as I did?"

Rita giggled again and nodded. "That never happened before either."

Tom leaned over until his nose was almost touching her sex. He took a deep breath through his nose and sighed. "Oh yes, you are definitely excited."

Rita shivered. "I need to go clean up before you..."

Tom laughed and shook his head. "No way. I want it just like it is."

"But..." Rita started to say and then stopped.

"That too," Tom said with a grin.

Rita's mouth dropped open and then she remembered him playing with her anus in the shower. She loved to stick her finger in it when she masturbated but Tony had never touched it. "You... you don't think that's nasty?"

Tom chuckled. "Wait and find out."

Rita groaned as a visible shiver ran up and down her body.

"So you find that idea interesting do you?" Tom asked softly.

Rita looked at him sharply and then nodded slowly. "Tony didn't..."

Tom shook his head. "The man didn't know what he was missing."

"I... I don't either," Rita confessed.

Tom rolled over on his back and sat up. "Then turn around, lay down on your stomach, and let me show you."

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers
12