Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she had done for me, I slowly moved my finger in and out. Adding lubricant and gently loosening her up. Again and again, I slid in and out of her, my cock aching to take her, my other hand caressing her. My eyes were mostly focused on her ass, but occasionally I would look at her face. Her eyes were closed, and she lay there, slightly moaning with arousal.

As she loosened up, I added a second finger, stretching her. It was easier, her juices and the lubricant were making her slippery, and her arousal was relaxing her. After a moment, I let my fingers slide out and I added lubricant to my throbbing cock. Just stroking myself nearly brought me to orgasm, but in a moment, I had the head of my cock at her back door. I looked into her eyes and she nodded slightly. I pushed into her and she gasped.

I felt my cock pop past her tight rings and then begin to sink deep into her. I tried to go slow, but it felt so amazing, I wanted to just drive into her. I heard her sharp intake of breath and slowed a little more. Soon though, my cock was buried in my wife's ass. I looked up into her eyes. They showed a little pain, but also a determination. Then she whispered," Go slow, but fuck my ass like I fucked you last night."

I have to admit, I almost came right then. Slowly I began to fuck her ass. I was so aroused and she was so tight. In just a few strokes my balls began to tighten. My body began to take over, and my pelvis began thrusting, harder and harder. "Oh fuck yes," I cried as my orgasm exploded: my cock pumping into her as her tight ass gripped me. My hands grabbed at her thighs, trying to drive myself deeper into her. I could hear her panting and moaning, but I was lost in my world, which was primarily concerned with my cock and the sensations of orgasm.

In a moment it was over. My orgasm expended. My body slowed and my eyes looked up into Sarah's face. She was flushed with arousal still and didn't seem to be upset or in pain. "touch me, please, just ..." she almost begged.

With my cock softening in her ass, my fingers found her clit and began to circle and rub it. It only took a minute for her too and she began to buck and cum. My cock slipped from her as her thrusts against my fingers reached a peak. Her hands came down and grabbed mine, pushing and guiding it to the perfect spot as her body convulsed against me. I watched as her orgasm poured over her body, her head thrown back, her legs pushing against me. Finally, she relaxed and sighed.

"Was that OK?" I asked.

Sarah looked up at me and sighed, "you fucked my ass." A twinkle in her eye, "I hope you liked your birthday surprise."