Surprise!

Story Info
A welcoming surprise goes wrong.
1.6k words
4.33
34.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the hotel early. Mark and I were having a night away but he was coming straight from work. I had decided to surprise him. I hurried up to our room and set the scene, curtains drawn and low lighting. I took a shower and dressed, starting to tingle a little with anticipation. I was wearing a black dress, well a dress in the loosest sense of the word. It was barely long enough to cover my arse and had revealing cut outs all the way up the sides. At the top it was barely capable of containing my 34DD breasts. I teamed it with lace topped seamed black hold ups and the tiniest black thong. "Dressed" I surveyed the room. I had tidied away my bag and coat, there was nothing to distract the eye. I got comfortable on the bed, not knowing how long I would have to wait. Time to accessorise. I put on a gag and placed a blindfold on my forehead in readiness. I snapped the handcuffs around one wrist, another quick look round to check I hadn't forgotten anything then slid the blindfold down over my eyes and, feeling my way, fed the handcuffs around the headboard and snapped them shut on my other wrist. Lying comfortably in my provocative clothing I settled down to wait.

I heard my phone beep its annoyingly grating text alert. I couldn't see it but it had to be Mark letting me know he was on his way. I felt my heart beat faster in anticipation, I wished I would be able to see his face when he first saw me waiting for him but the blindfold would stop that. It was a small price to pay, I knew he would be beyond excited to find me laying there entirely at his mercy. Then I heard the door opening. Finally! I strained to hear his reaction but at first there was silence, then to my horror a strange male voice.

"Julie, come and see! Steve promised an extravagant present to make up for not being able to make the wedding, look!" I couldn't think what he meant, there was nothing in the room which could be taken for a present but understanding crashed over me as I felt a hand caressing my breast. I struggled to release my hands, shaking my head violently but they apparently took no notice. The hand carried on stroking, a thumb flicking over my nipple.

I heard Julie's voice for the first time. "Do you think it's a friend of his or has he paid for her services? I wonder if we can keep her all night?" I was still shaking my head, trying to let them know their mistake but the gag and blindfold stayed in place. I felt a second hand on my other breast. As it traced delicate circles around my nipple I wondered if this was Julie's hand. I heard her chuckle "What shall we do with her first Marcus?"

There was a moment's silence presumably as Marcus pondered what he wanted to do to me. "I know what you're like," he said, "You want to know what she tastes like."

"Of course," laughed Julie, "But first I want to know what she looks like. That dress doesn't leave a lot to the imagination I know but I'm getting wet just imagining taking it off her and getting a proper look at her tits." There was a squeal of laughter and a slapping noise. "Get off Marcus!"

"Just checking," he said, "You weren't kidding about getting wet. Now, how do you want to get the dress off? She's handcuffed."

I heard the noise of a zip and then felt cold metal through the nylon of my stocking. "You'll never cut it off with those little nail scissors" said Marcus. There was no answer from Julie. I felt her worrying away at the thin fabric and then it gave. There was a shout of triumph as Julie ripped the dress from hem to neck, leaving me totally exposed. I was powerless to stop her cupping both breasts in her hands, squeezing my nipples painfully.

"Now I'll taste her!"

I was shocked to feel a warm rush of arousal as a hot mouth engulfed one nipple, sucking on my breast. "I think she likes that," said Marcus. Embarrassingly he was right. My body was starting to respond to Julie's talented tongue and being stripped in front of these strangers had turned me on more than I would have believed possible. I moaned through the gag as Julie turned her attention to my other breast. I almost sobbed as she pulled away and I heard a rustle of fabric.

"That's better," she said. "I was feeling overdressed compared to our new friend here." She resumed her attentions to my breasts, licking and caressing, biting gently at my nipples. I had no thought now for trying to stop her, I wondered what she would do next.

I had almost forgotten Marcus was there until I heard his voice. "Can I share? She is supposed to be a joint present." He didn't wait for a response. I felt his hand and then his mouth on my breast, I squirmed under the sensation of two tongues licking my nipples. I felt fingers start to trail lazily down across my stomach making me shiver, they reached the top of my thong and my legs parted, all semblance of reluctance gone. I felt suddenly bereft as Marcus pulled away from my breast. Seconds later I felt hands sliding my thong down my legs exposing my smoothly waxed pussy. "Just how you like them," he announced, "not a single hair to catch in your mouth."

Julie didn't answer, her mouth was still full with my nipple, but I felt her slide her smooth leg across to straddle me. As she settled across me I realised she was completely naked and felt another rush of arousal imagining how we must look together. She kissed her way up from my breast to my neck, delicate kisses which made me shiver again. I could feel her breasts crushed against mine as she sighed into my ear. She started moving down again, kissing and licking my skin, letting her nipples trail along my body. My back was arching, I was desperate to feel her hot mouth on my clit when she stopped, I almost screamed with frustration. "Marcus! I've just realised, how is she going to lick my cunt with that gag on? You know how much I love to sit on a woman's face."

I felt her disappointment. At that moment I would have done anything she wanted just to get her to carry on her journey South. "Will I do, just this once?" he asked. Apparently this was acceptable as Julie turned back to me continuing her slow journey along my body. I was burning with desire as she finally reached her target. Her fingers stroked my soft inner thighs as I felt her breath warm against my pussy. I gasped as she gave my pussy a long luxurious lick and almost stopped breathing as she sucked my clit into her mouth. I squirmed with pleasure as she carried on licking, fast delicate strokes which were bringing me close to orgasm. Her strokes suddenly became erratic and she gasped, Marcus must have started licking her and he was clearly also talented. It was too much and I came in a shattering orgasm which made me writhe in my bonds, my screams muffled by the gag. Julie came just after me, screaming in pleasure before collapsing onto me.

"It must be my turn now," said Marcus. I was left alone, recovering from my climax and listening to the unmistakeable sounds of Julie sucking Marcus' cock. "Fuck that's good," he moaned.

"Don't forget our present," said Julie. I tensed as I realised they weren't done with me. I felt a hand on my inner thigh and then 2 fingers were roughly thrust inside me. I couldn't help myself lifting my hips to meet them. Julie laughed, "I think she's ready for you". The fingers moved away and I felt something else nuzzling away at my entrance. Marcus thrust his cock into me, filling me. He thrust into me, fucking me hard and despite the intense orgasm I had already had I felt the tension beginning to build again. I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts, feeling him rub against my clit on each stroke. As Marcus fucked me Julie started to suck on my nipples again.

"She's got great tits Marcus, I can't leave them alone." I desperately wished my hands were free, I wanted to feel Julie's breasts, stroke her body as she had mine. The attention from the two of them was too much and I came again, juddering to a climax.

Marcus groaned, "God Julie, she's just cum all over my cock. Fuck, I'm going to cum." He pulled his cock out and I felt a hot spray splash over my breasts and stomach. I was covered in cum, I couldn't believe how much he had shot over me.

Heavy breathing filled the room as Marcus recovered. "I hope we do have her all night," he said, "I'm going to fuck her arse next time. What an amazing present".

I never found out what Julie wanted to do to me next. Before she could speak the phone rang and Marcus answered it. "Hello? Yes this is Room 203.....Really? You're absolutely sure?....ah, we'll be right down." I heard him put down the receiver. "Quick," he said, "get dressed, you'll never guess what's happened. There was some mix up at reception and they gave us the wrong key." I heard them laughing and the rustling of clothes. Then without a word to me they were gone.

Lying uncomfortably in the remains of my provocative clothing and covered in cum I settled down to wait.