Surprise at the Doctor's Office

Story Info
A different exam.
1.4k words
4.08
139.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

I let out a grunt as my Doctor pulled his index finger out of my ass.

Lord, I hate that exam, it didn't help one goddamn bit that I swear his finger was the size of a Cucumber.

"Sorry." He said, noticing my reaction. "I felt nothing really out of the ordinary."

I had noticed a few spots of blood in my stool a few days earlier

That by itself is not really a big deal, he had explained. Lots of people have little fissures, tears, things that cause a bit of spotting. Nothing to be alarmed about since it was bright red and fresh. If it was dark and black, then there was concern.

Still, no point in taking chances, any bleeding of this type should be completely checked out.

So he scheduled me for a Colonoscopy.

This is where they take a crane with a camera mounted on it and shove it all the way to my tonsils, I knew.

Not something I exactly looked forward to.

Add in the two pints of lime flavored battery acid they made me drink the day before, Lord!

That stuff should have killed me by itself, I sat on the john and blew over and over as the chemical gurgled and bubbled inside me.

Better than dying of cancer of course.

Just barely.

So here I was at the Doctor's office, ready to suffer. The nurse came out and got me after a nice 45 minute wait. It would have helped if they had a decent magazine but Golf Digest doesn't do it for me.

All of that made me crabby, hell, I was on time, why the fuck can't they be? I figured they probably killed somebody and had to use the time to cover it up.

Nope. I wasn't in a good mood at all.

It might have helped if the nurse was cute but she was sixty if she was a day and her behind was wider than my shoulders which are pretty wide. I am 6' tall and weigh 244# and most of me is above the navel.

Yup, I am a big boy.

She had me sit in this little room, I looked around. There was a long table, a big TV screen attached to some equipment. I could see the big folding tube the Doctor would use, it didn't look too bad except it looked long enough to shove up my ass and come out my nose.

I sat there and sighed, it was another 20 minutes before the door opened and this African nurse came in. She was about 25, cute as a bug's ear as the old saying goes.

It would be nice if I could say she had big tits and her blouse unbuttoned, but she was skinny and on the flat chested side, at least from what I could tell from the smock and skirt with white stockings.

She took my blood pressure, temperature, wrote some things in the chart.

I figured by now I would peg the equipment, I hate waiting.

"Good, 120 over 76, and 98 degrees." she smiled at me with a flash of way too white teeth, then she left.

She was back in just a few minutes.

"We need you to undress completely, shoes and socks too."

Then she plopped down in the chair and waited.

I just looked at her.

"Well?" she said.

I looked around for a robe, there wasn't one.

She just sat there.

"I....is there a gown?" I asked.

"No, those get in the way, go ahead and just put your clothing on the other chair."

Great.

I took off my shirt, then my shoes and socks.

She just sat there watching me, her expression completely blank.

I undid my belt, glad I had put on clean underwear and carefully scrubbed my bunghole. I pulled my pants off, hesitated.

She still sat there watching me.

Resigned, I slid my briefs down and off, pleased that my dick had to this point shown no reaction.

But it began to betray me as I hopped up and sat on the table.

"Lay on your left side facing away from me, please."

I rolled over and laid down as she instructed.

She lifted my right leg and pushed it forward, it was then that I looked up and the TV screen. The lens of the camara was pointed at my behind, I watched her hand come into view and then suddenly felt something cold being rubbed across my opening.

Then her gloved finger slipped inside and spread the lube around.

That did it, my 7 incher took on a mind of it's own and sprang to life.

I know I turned completely pink, I tried everything I could think of to will my dick to go back down.

My efforts only made it worse, helped along by her busy fingers that seemed to be doing more than just getting me slick.

Hell, her finger was going in and out, it felt like she was deliberately finger fucking my asshole. She turned her hand this way and that, reaching deep inside me.

I was surprised to find it wasn't unpleasant like it felt when the Doctor did the exam.

Just then I saw her face appear over my shoulder.

"Oh, my! Well, we can't have that."

She stepped back out of view, leaving me lying there feeling totally vulnerable. My cock had decided to fully erect, to the point of being impossible to control.

Just then the door opened and the Doctor came in, he was a middleaged man and seemed to be in a hurry.

"Are we about ready, Tonya?" he asked the nurse.

"He is reacting."

"Oh, OK. I need to finish up with Mrs. Walters next door anyway. I will have Martha come in. Buzz me when you are ready."

He turned and left the room. I assumed Martha was the sixty year old I had seen earlier, suddenly I was glad she wasn't in here with me.

I was just about to say fuck this and get up and get dressed when the nurse stepped up to the table.

"I need to fix your reaction so the Doctor can do the procedure." she said.

With that I felt her reach over with her right hand and grab my cock.

She started pumping away as I lay there completely mortified, but in short order I felt my erection firm even more. Her left hand came around and stroked my balls, increasing the sensation.

Just as I let fly, she grabbed a towel, pumping all of my load into the towel. I felt my cock begin to soften.

She took another damp towel and wiped me up.

"There. That should take care it it."

I just grunted in response, completely surprised.

"You sure have a nice one." she giggled.

She touched a button, the Doctor came in in moments. I watched the TV screen as the camara entered me, deeper and deeper the thing went. Just when I felt it could go no further, he withdrew the thing.

"Good! All clear. No worries at all, you just have a small tear that is healing normally."

He set the equipment down, the nurse took it apart and moved it to a container. I just lay there.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, putting a soft hand on my hip, patting lightly. I felt the beginnings of another erection at her touch.

"I'm fine."

"You can sit up now."

I rolled over and sat up, my legs dangling over the edge of the table. My half hard cock stuck out, there was no place to hide it.

She smiled, looking down.

Without a word, she reached down with both hands and began to stroke me again. It took a little longer this time, again as I came she caught it with a towel. I watched her face as she worked me, her eyes glazed slightly, her breath quickened.

I guess she liked her job.

Then she stripped off her gloves, told me I could get dressed, and left.

She was standing in the hallway when I came out, she pointed to the exit sign down the hall that led to the waiting room.

I was curious.

"I didn't.....expect some of that...during the.....procedure?" I told her.

"Well, we will bet it won't be so long before you come in for another checkup, right?" She smiled, showing the overly white teeth again.

I nodded.

"No." I said. "Probably not."

I headed for the counter to pay the bill.

I wasn't crabby anymore.

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers