Surprise at the Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I won't be taken by surprise, I'm going to swallow all that cum! I thought to myself, grinning.

As soon as I got out of class I headed off towards the pack. I wanted to be sure to get into the cubicle and be there waiting so as not to miss my chance again. I was also nervous in case someone else would be there to take my spot - not that I had ever seen anyone else loitering around there over the past few weeks, but I couldn't risk it. It was dead quiet as I walked in, only the faint smell of urine which had begun to excite me was there to welcome me as I walked to the last cubicle in the row. I closed and bolted the door, and then waited patiently.

Sure enough at 4:30 almost on the dot, I heard footsteps enter the restroom. Then exactly like the previous week, they stopped dead in front of me before I heard the man enter the next box and the light disappear again through the gloryhole. I was still nervous, but I was trembling a little less this time - enough to be able to focus on my now bulging erection that had sprung up as soon as I heard the first footstep. A moment later, that beautifully pink snake poked its head through the gloryhole, already throbbing and growing as I leaned towards it. This time I took the time to smell it, and put my face up against it, enjoying the heat of this large slab of meat against my cheek - I rubbed it around my face then slowly, I placed it on my lips. It was only my second time sucking a man's cock, but I was determined to savour every second. I took my time running my tongue all around the gland, massaging it and gently allowing the sensation of my lips to lightly rub against the most sensitive part of this phallus. Gradually I started to take it further into my mouth until I was steadily moving up and down and feeling it hit the back of my throat. It wasn't long though until the thickness of the shaft caused me to reach my limit and so I focussed on massaging the first 5-6 inches of this wonderful cock that I could get into my mouth as gently and firmly as I could.

The moaning coming from the otherside told me that the man in the anorak was enjoying this as much as I was. And so I continued as long as he was enjoying it. I was supposed to be in swim practice for another 30 minutes, so I let myself enjoy the taste of the pre-cum that was flowing freely onto my tongue. I fought the urge to reach up and jerk the cock, until finally my jaw started to ache and I could no longer resist wanting to taste the warm, sticky treat that awaited me. Almost as soon as I started to squeeze the thick shaft with my hand, the moan became more intense and I felt the familiar spasm as jet after jet of the man's cum flowed into my mouth. Without hesitation I swallowed it down.

As soon as he was done, I had a sudden overwhelming sensation of shame and embarrassment, so I immediately got up and bolted out of the restroom in the same way I had the previous week. Without looking back I was over the mound and back out on the main road again.

WOW, my cock was throbbing inside my pants as I skipped home. As soon as I got in, I made a beeline for the stairs and jumped straight under the shower, keeping up the ruse that I'd been swimming, but also feeling like I needed to wash off the feeling of shame that had engulfed me.

***

The next week, I repeated my new favourite activity and was treated to another bellyful of man jizz the following Wednesday afternoon. During the rest of the week it's all I could think about, I had the image of this wonderfully hefty sausage in my mind from dusk 'til dawn. I couldn't believe that my first ever cock could be such a perfect specimen. I was really being spoiled. I even started to fantasise about what else I could do with this man. Was I ready to let a man deflower my asshole? I dreamt about what his body must be like under those baggy jogging pants and that anorak. He looked so unassuming, but with a monster cock like that I was sure he had to have the body to match.

The following week was the last one I had off before I would have to go back to swim practice - at least until I could come up with another convincing excuse to get out of it. Sometimes Coach did practise on Thursdays and I was trying to figure out a way to get him to change. Wednesday rolled round quickly again and - at least for the time being - it seemed like it would be the last one I had free for a little while. As soon as class was out, I headed for the park, and didn't waste any time getting into my spot behind the glory hole.

I wondered if I could leave the man a message on his side of the cubicle - but what would I say? A thousand ideas ran through my head before I heard his footsteps enter the men's toilets. A moment later the cock was back where it belonged, hanging through the hole in the partition wall. I glared at it, reaching up and taking it in both hands, I pulled it gently towards me until the man's body was flush against the wall in the next cubicle and I admired the sheer length and girth of his penis for a moment. It easily filled up both of my hands, and felt wonderfully heavy. Once it was rock hard in front of me, I set to work again massaging and sucking it with my mouth, lips and tongue; doing my utmost to drain every last drop of cum that he had in him.

When finally, the jizz had been shot down my eagerly-awaiting throat, I coughed and waited. Usually this was when I rushed out and disappeared into nothingness, but this time I knew this could potentially be the last for a while. I hadn't had time to write him a message, and we had only exchanged glances once that very first time on the path. I couldn't resist an overwhelming urge to see him again. I was nervous, but I did my best to bring a warm smile to my face, waiting patiently while I heard him take a piss and put his junk away in the next cubicle. When I was sure I heard him unlatching the bolt of his cubicle door - the signal I was waiting for - I did the same on my side too. I pulled back the door and stepped out of the cubicle to meet him face on.

As I turned to smile though, I instantly knew something wasn't right. The man before me was too tall to be the anorak man. Slowly, I brought my eyes up to a familiar figure, as my smile almost instantly disappeared and I felt the blood drain from my face. The nervous trembling came back as I looked up in horror at the man exiting the next cubicle and it immediately dawned on me; over the past several weeks I had been sucking my own father's huge cock.

My dad was strict but only occasionally got angry, yet I could see that he was livid. The anger on his face was clear as he looked furiously down at me.

'GET HOME IMMEDIATELY!!!' he bellowed loudly, pointing towards the door.

I was frozen for a moment, but I knew from the look of rage in his eyes that I needed to shift myself pretty quick. I darted past him sheepishly and ran as fast as my legs could carry me - straight home and hid myself in my bedroom.

12