Surprise at the Therapist

Story Info
He had been there before.
2.8k words
4.42
33k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

{This one is short, and actually happened to me. Not a lot of sex in it, not really.}

*

I discovered massage quite by accident, I hurt my back and Doctors didn't help. I had my back twisted and turned which made it hurt worse, and pills that did ease the pain made me pretty much a zombie.

A customer noticed my back brace and gave me a business card, I called the lady and got an appointment.

She was magic, I felt so good that I went back literally dozens of times.

But one day she moved away, so I had to look for someone new. After several tries, and discovering that some therapists were far more friendly than others I guess the term is I became a regular at the places around town.

One place I went to had three women on staff at all times, and of course it was quite clear that they did more than just rub a client's back.

The building was just down the street, kind of handy. It was just a doorway with a number, no signs or ads of any kind. The first time I knocked, the older lady there opened the door and told me to come in.

There was a tiny entryway, a waiting room and a partition with a curtain. She told me after the session that I was welcome to just walk in, she was nearly always right there behind the desk and if she wasn't to just ring the bell.

Nice, because if I was in the mood it was handy and a sure thing to get a nice hand finish, see some bare boobs, often everything since a couple of the girls took off all their clothes and didn't mind a bit of touching both ways.

What the hell, I was young and single, so it was an outlet that didn't involve wineing and dining and being on my best behavior.

But I also went to see this very pretty lady, her name was Nikola. Tall, blond, well built and friendly, I liked her.

But there was never anything more than massage, she was one of the real ones and often just helping my back to not ache was what I wanted.

I did drop some hints, all guys do that I guess although I thought I was being clever about it.

Nikola took that in stride, never showing any reaction at all. But her touch never went any further than to within a few inches of my groin, and without fail she had a sheet over me.

She had my address and sent out little flyers from time to time, I usually glanced at those and set them aside.

One day a envelope arrived, it mentioned she had moved and gave her new location. I instantly recognized the address, it was the place just down the street.

I was thinking, "Oh Boy!" because if she worked there, then that meant she was very likely to be going to offer the more complete type massages.

The truth is that by this time I had a bit of a tiny crush on her, probably more of a fantasy really.

I had seen the tops of her breasts a few times as she bent over to work on me, and on some of the warmer days she wore a halter top and shorts which was kind of nice.

Eye candy is the best term, no doubt about that. Of course Nikola was well aware of that, it helped her get regular clients.

I was thinking I would really like that kind of massage from her, plus the idea of seeing those spectacular titties was solidly in my mind. The other girls working in that place had no bashfulness at all, every single one of them would drop their top, and a few of them even took off the rest.

Most were just hands, one named Tammy just could not keep herself from sucking on my cock, I was pretty sure she did that for everyone.

Tammy even suggested that for an extra $50 I could do "about anything I wanted to." with a big smile. Of course at that stage of my life I didn't even have an extra $50, coming up with the $35 and $10 tip that was the going hourly rate was tough enough.

Nikola only charged $20 per hour and even that was a bit rich since minumum wage at the time was around $2 per hour and I was making $3.25.

Yes, I was tickled, especially since the ad read $5 discount for the whole month as a promotion.

I called Nikola, she was happy to hear from me, at least she always sounded like she was. She gave me an appointment the next morning early since I had to be at work by 9 AM.

I parked my car, glanced at my watch. I was 15 minutes early but I figured that would be all right since I could just wait inside if she wasn't quite ready.

I walked up to the door, opened it and stepped inside like I was used to.

The place was completely different, no curtain, no desk, no waiting area. I stood there in confusion for a couple of seconds.

Then Nikola walked around the corner, her hands were up and she was drying her hair with a towel.

She was completely naked.

She made it a half dozen steps into the room, reached for a frilly undergarment that was draped over the back of a couch. She looked up and saw me, surprise crossed her face.

I suppose I should have looked away, but I didn't. Nikola was beautiful, her medium size breasts and upper body was reddish from the hot water. There was a wisp of blonde pubic hair at her loins that hid nothing at all.

"Oh!" She said.

"I..I'm sorry, I...This used to be an office, I have been...I'm sorry." My face turned red as a beet.

Nikola dropped the damp towel down over her breasts, it was too short to reach her pubic region and cover her breasts also.

"I didn't realize, I thought the door was locked." She managed.

"I..this used to be an office." I said again.

"Well. No harm done. Have a seat, I will go get dressed." She turned and went back around the corner.

I went and sat down. I was so embarrassed, wondering what she must think of me, walking in on her like that.

It was very clear that someone had converted the building into apartments, off to the right was a wall that had not been there before that used to house the several massage rooms.

It was perhaps 15 minutes before Nikola came back out, she had slipped on a T-shirt that left part of her tummy bare, and a pair of blue jeans.

"Ready for your massage, Danny?" She asked me, like nothing had happened.

"Yes, OK." I got up and she led me to a back room, it was only perhaps 8 feet wide and a dozen feet long since the new wall someone had built left not a lot of room.

"Go ahead and get ready, is a towel OK? I don't have my drapes back from the laundry yet." She smiled.

"Uhh..yes, sure. Whatever you think is fine with me." I told her.

In short order I was lying face down, the towel was not very large and I was careful on how I placed it, afraid she might think I was a pervert after what had just happened.

The other problem I now had was the enormous erection, the vision of her naked body, her breasts swaying as she rubbed her hair with the towel was stuck in my mind.

Nikola came in and began the massage like normal, but I was extremely tense. She noticed that right off.

"Take a deep breath and relax, Danny." She told me.

I sucked in a lungful, let it blow out. She placed her hand on my fanny through the towel, that didn't help.

"Sorry to get you off to a bad start, I didn't even think of this place having been one of those parlors." She let out a tiny giggle.

"That wasn't such a bad start, you are really...I mean, you looked very nice..I mean? Crap, I am sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it's OK. It was just an accident, besides, you can tell from my tan lines that I am not overly modest." Another giggle crossed her lips.

"I didn't notice any tan lines?" I said without thinking.

"That's because there aren't any." She laughed openly at that.

"Oh." I hadn't noticed that, she was a little bit dark but mostly reddish from just getting out of the shower.

There was a long period of silence as she worked, Nikola's work was always very good.

"So. Did you like getting a peek?" She asked me, her voice was very quiet. Then she let out a soft giggle.

"I..yes, you are so pretty. But I didn't mean...." I stammered.

"Well, would you mind if I took my top off? It's warm in here and you have already seen me." She asked.

"I don't mind, if you want to be comfortable....?"

"Good." I sensed her peeling off the top but I was face down so I couldn't see her.

"This is lots better, are you warm enough?" She asked.

"Yes, I am fine." Actually, it was a bit warm in the small room.

"OK. Can I take off your towel, you are sweating a little bit." Her voice sounded like she was teasing me.

"If you want to." I managed.

Suddenly I was face down and naked, Nikola's hands were rubbing my lower back. I wanted desperately to turn and look at her, I knew her breasts were right there, bare.

But I just did not dare.

Nikola stepped to the foot of the table, she reached down and grasped my ankles, opening them up wide. My face flushed because now I knew she could see right up between my legs and my testicles were snugged up tight, my erection now painful.

Her hands went up both legs at the same time, sliding over my buttocks. She did that over and over.

I was thinking she could probably see my rectum since her hands were opening my butt cheeks with each stroke.

Then her oily fingers brushed my testicles. I assumed that was an accident until she did it again, then the third time.

Nikola stepped around to the side of the table. I felt her left hand on my hip, she slid her right hand, then her arm all the way up between my legs, lifting my hip at the same time. Her fingers slayed out and stroked back down across my belly, then slowly past my now burgeoning erection.

I let out an involuntary groan, the sensation was exquisite.

"You really are tense, aren't you? Are my boobies bare exciting you that much?" Her voice had a titter in it.

"I haven't looked yet." I told her.

"You can if you want to, I don't mind." She smiled.

So I turned my head and looked, her breasts were about a foot away. I think I let out another moan, her nipples had shrivelled up to tiny little buttons.

Nikola was smiling, then she moved to the head of the table. I tipped my head back and placed my chin on my hands, that was when I realized Nikola had taken off her jeans also!

Her blond haired covered pussy was right there, just below eye level.

"God." I managed.

"You already saw it so I just wanted to be comfortable." She grinned down at me.

I was staring, of course I was. As I watched, her clit popped barely out, it seemed to be growing. What had been just a soft slit before was now bulging outwards.

As I looked, a tiny bead of moisture formed, began to slip downward. I stared, expecting it to drop off but it seemed to spread out as her outer lips began to appear more and more.

Her breath changed, now coming in short gasps. Her body gave a small involuntary shudder.

"Time to turn over." She whispered in a husky voice as she leaned forward, doing long strokes up my back. Each time she leaned forward her soft breasts, brushed my back. I was fighting to keep from just blasting off all over the table.

I did manage to get turned over, although I didn't want to. I was really enjoying looking at her naked pussy from my vantage point lying face down.

"I have this crazy urge....?" She mumbled.

"To do..what?"

"I need to...want to suck you. Can I?" She asked, staring at my cock which was erect, so solid it was sticking up from my body.

Before I could answer, she hopped up on the table, her rear end facing me. She leaned down, slid her lips over me and began to suck and I mean suck!

I stuck out my tongue, even tilting my head forward I could barely reach her but I let it brush her vagina. Her hips came right down to help make that easy.

Oral sex, like I had never done or had done to me in my entire young life! I was trying to get all of my tongue inside her, she tasted wonderful.

I reached up with both hands, spread her bottom wide. Her pussy opened like a flower, I could see clear up inside of her. I began to lick her like a madman.

I know Nikola must have had a half dozen orgasms, I do know I had two of them. Her soft hands gripped my testicles as I exploded, she managed a moan as I filled her mouth.

Finally exhausted with that, she slid off the table, stepped over to a small sink I hadn't even noticed and washed her hands. She also rinsed out her mouth. Then she came back to the table and finished my rubdown.

I would have liked her to do that some more but no way would my cock erect again. I lay there as she got some warm damp towels and wiped me down carefully.

Later, I paid her and gave her a nice tip which she handed right back to me.

"I wanted to, Danny. You can't pay me for that." She told me.

I was ready to make another appointment for the next week, so I asked her about that.

She told me no, she was going to be out of town.

"Out of town?" I asked.

"Yes. Danny, this was a one time thing, I am getting married Saturday and I will be on my honeymoon. You can come to see me, I would like that, but just for the massage, OK?" She said.

Then she stood on tiptoe and kissed me on the lips.

I saw her perhaps 3-4 times after that, there was no more nudity, nothing more than just the massage.

Then one day she closed her office and was gone.

+++

The reason I wrote this is because something happened. It jogged a pleasant memory.

I was down at the clinic my wife Debra works at, she is a Registered Nurse Practitioner. I was going to go to lunch with her, so I was sitting in the waiting room reading a 5 year old Newsweek when a woman walked in to get a client.

We looked at each other, she was familar.

"Danny?" She asked.

"Yes, who are..?...Nikola!" We hugged, a bunch of people looked at us funny.

"Where did your hair go? And what's up with this?" She teased me, one hand rubbing my tummy through my shirt, right in front of a room full of people.

I do have a bit of a round belly now, although it's pretty solid what with the wife taking me to the gym each week.

"What happened to your blond hair?" I shot right back with a grin. Other than her hair and older appearence, her figure looked about the same.

As it turns out, Nikola was married for 36 years, that is about how long it had been since I last saw her.

Her husband passed away, and she needed work. Just a coincidence, Nikola ended up in the same coastal town Debs and I live in, and she needed a job.

Now about sixty, her hair is snow white. Her build is about the same, the same smile except for the wrinkles, the lines.

Nikola is the new massage therapist on staff at my wife's clinic. The one there before named July moved on, opened her own office further up the coast, although close enough she still drops by our house once or twice each month.

This just might prove interesting.

My wife Debs came out, looked at me, then at Nikola.

"You two know each other?" Debs asked with a smile. We both nodded.

I gave Nikola a quick peck on the cheek, her customer was standing there acting impatient.

"Come on, honey. Let's go get some lunch. I have a story for you." I told my wife with a grin.

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers