Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack makes the big move and Elly is happy!
7.1k words
4.76
17.5k
29

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

This is a fictional story with all characters over eighteen and all rights reserved to the author.

*****

I saw my lawyer on Tuesday about the closing papers, then stopped at the bank with some transfers and deposits from various accounts to give me the needed down payment. I also signed the mortgage papers for the farm. Satisfied I had everything in order, I concentrated on work until calling Elly on Wednesday night.

"Hi, Jack."

"Hi, Elly. How are the boys?"

"They're fine, and they're still talking about the sharks and white whales. That was nice of you to take them there."

"Oh, I had fun too. We should take them to all the museums. It would be good for me to see them again after so many years."

"I've never been to the Art Institute or the Adler Planetarium, and always wanted to go."

"The Art Institute might be a little too advanced for the guys, but we can certainly go to the planetarium. You and I can go to the Art Institute and get Marnie to babysit."

"Sounds like fun. Is everything still good for Friday?"

"Yes. I knocked out all the paperwork and we're ready for the closing on Friday. It's scheduled for four, so I'm guessing I could be there around five thirty."

"That's great. I'll make us dinner."

"Or, we could go out to celebrate."

"I'm always up for that," Elly said, with that wonderful giggle again.

"Pick a restaurant you'd like to go to and make a reservation, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. Sure."

"Can I stay with you Friday night?"

"Of course."

"I could stay at the new place, but I'm not sure what the bed and the sheets are like. I'm planning to do a Costco run on Saturday, is there one not too far away?"

"I think there is one in Grafton, but I'm pretty sure a new one just opened up in Appleton. We could go there and then meet my parents for lunch, if you wouldn't mind. I haven't seen them since the barbecue and when we last talked my mom mentioned getting together this weekend."

"Perfect. That sounds great."

"I'll set it up. I can't wait to see you and celebrate. You better get some exercise, because you're going to need all your strength."

"Oh? Is that a threat or a promise?"

"Both," Elly said, and giggled that infectious laugh again.

"I'll hold you to it."

"You'll be holding me all right," she quipped with another chuckle.

"Stop, you're making me horny. I might have to jump in the car right now and drive up there."

"Come on big fella. Bring it on."

"You better watch out, you might get it good Friday night."

"Promises, promises," Elly chortled.

"I'll see you Friday, babe."

"Bye, Baby."

I think I had a smile on my face the rest of the week before heading north. One of the secretaries even commented about how happy I was acting. I didn't think it was that obvious, but it must have been. I couldn't hide my exuberance when I played tennis with Mark on Thursday, and he commented on it.

"You're sure acting happy lately. Maybe buying that crazy farm is what you needed. That or Elly, anyway."

"Both, I think."

"Well, it's good to see you so happy, even if I have no idea why. I mean the farm, that is. I can see why you'd be happy with Elly, that's for sure."

"I am, thanks. I won't deny that Elly is the biggest part of the whole thing. How does you love life go?"

"Not as good as you. I'm still seeing Sharon, but that's not going to last."

"No?"

"Yeah, she's a great gal and a vixen in bed, but the mental chemistry just isn't there for me. I think she'd like it to be."

"What about Monica or Stephanie? They're great both mentally and between the sheets."

"What? Take your rejects?"

"It's not like that."

"Yeah, well, I do need to do something to find a higher class of woman."

"Want to buy a farm?" I asked, laughing.

"No thanks!"

The closing went smoothly; none of the Martin Family even showed. I was out of their lawyer's office in forty-five minutes. Elly's parents had canceled, saying something about a golf outing and awards dinner. As a result, Elly had stayed back with the boys at home. So with the keys to the property, I headed out. Just after five I pulled into Elly's driveway. It had been threatening rain all day, but now the sun was peeking through and it seemed like the perfect omen.

Elly greeted me at the door with a great big kiss of congratulations. I was very happy, but she might have been just as happy for me, or for us. Even the boys, with their mother's prompting like it was rehearsed, told me congratulations and gave me big hugs. I'm not sure they really understood what was so fantastic, yet they seemed willing to accept our word for it.

I wanted to go see the house right away, so we packed the kids in my car and headed over there. Nothing had changed since the final walk through I'd had with Sandy a few weeks back, only now I paid more attention to the living details, and Elly helped me. While the boys explored the house, she and I cleaned out the kitchen cabinets, dumping very old looking spices, flour, and sugar. We found some trash bags in the pantry, and we loaded four of them with junk to be thrown out.

Next, we did more of the same throughout the house, throwing away old looking towels, linens, and other junk. The garbage cans were overflowing with bags by the time we left for dinner.

Elly had picked a nice spot for dinner, while not going too fancy since we had the boys. She insisted on paying, as her congratulatory gift to me on the great deal. I reluctantly agreed.

The place was a typical Wisconsin supper club, and at her urging I had a steak for dinner while she and the boys split two 'all you could eat' fish fries. The steak was surprisingly good, but after tasting theirs I realized I would have liked the perch fish fry, too. The boys ate well, despite being continually urged to eat more of the fish than the fries. We skipped dessert and all left stuffed.

Elly whispered to me on the way out that she had something in mind for dessert once the boys were down. I told her I couldn't wait.

I played with Blake and Blaine until bedtime, while Elly disappeared for a while upstairs. She returned in a satiny robe about forty-five minutes later, with two glasses of moonshine. We sipped those and read stories to the boys until they were nearly passed out, then carried them up to bed at about eighty thirty.

We quietly closed the door to the boys' room and she took my hand and led me to her bedroom. As she opened the door, I could hear soft music playing Bolero or some other smooth romantic piece. The room was cast in candlelight and I could smell some kind of incense in the air. Her bed was turned down, with a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket on one of the side nightstands.

Elly pulled me to the bed and had me stand next to it while she stripped me of my clothes. By the time I was down to my boxers, my dick was already tenting the material out. When she dropped those to my ankles, she stopped briefly to kiss the head of my rapidly expanding cock a couple times. She gave it a few quick licks before standing and pushing me back on the bed. Until then, not a word had passed between us since entering the room.

"Can you open the champagne?" Elly asked sweetly.

"Sure."

"The glasses are right there."

While I popped the cork on the champagne and poured us both glasses of the bubbly, I couldn't help but notice her pulling what appeared to be a padded dining room table chair from the corner to the foot of the bed.

"Here's to you and your new farm, Jack," Elly said, toasting me with a click of the glasses.

"Thanks."

In between kisses, with me seated on the bed and her standing in front of me, we finished our first glasses. Then she took them from me to set them back down. She instructed me to sit on the bed with my back on the pillow as she moved back to the foot of the bed by the chair.

"Ok," Elly said with a big infectious smile. "I'm all yours tonight, master. You can do whatever you want to this slave girl's body; just let me start you off with a little striptease for your benefit, my lord."

"Great."

I watched as Elly climbed up on the chair, her long blonde hair hanging loosely down over her shoulders. She started swaying to the music and moving slowly around in a circle on the chair. As she came back around she started loosening the belt that held the satiny robe together. She kept slow-dancing in a circle, and it wasn't until she made it back around that I saw she had a very skimpy negligee on underneath.

Elly let the robe slide slowly from her shoulders and I got a good look at her sexy attire. She had a very sheer negligee on, and underneath that an equally sheer bra and panty set. Both were very small and barely covered her nipples and pussy. After dropping the robe to the floor she danced around once more, swaying erotically to the music, her hips and arms moving like a sensuous exotic dancer.

When she finally slipped the outer negligee from her shoulders and it fell to a pool on the chair, I got my first clear look at her tiny bra and panty set. Even in the candlelight, I could make out the shape and pinkness of her sweet nipples under the almost nonexistent fabric. The bottom was a thong, with her spectacular butt fully exposed.

Elly swirled around slowly with the music, her arms pointed at the ceiling. My cock was stone-cold hard and leaking precum already. As I intently watched her erotic dance and saw her discarded negligee fall to the floor, I could feel my dick throbbing and pulsing with desire. She was playing the part of a harem girl or sex slave to perfection.

When she came slowly around again, I could clearly see her nipples pushing hard against the light, lacy black mesh of her teeny top. I could even make out the pout of her pussy through the minuscule triangular covering.

She kept up the little swirl while undoing the top in the back. The coverings over her nipples held, though, until she pushed her arms together in front of her. I watched mesmerized as they slowly dropped off her arms, exposing her extremely cute and pert tits. Once the top had joined the other clothes on the floor, she held her arms together over her head again. She moved her arms in several ways that worked to push her breasts together and then fully apart.

My cock was calling me to touch it. I knew that with a few strokes I'd easily shoot a huge load straight into the air toward the ceiling. Elly was into her little dance too, as she had her eyes closed sometimes as she moved. She now pulled on her nipples and moved her tits around by holding those two sweet morsels.

"Oh god, Elly," I groaned, as my cock twitched another dollop of pre-cum out the tiny hole in my purple, engorged head.

"Call me your wench or whore," Elly pleaded.

"God, you look hot, wench."

"Only for you, master."

I stared fascinated as she swirled around once more. When she faced me this time, she started to wiggle seductively out of the tiny little thong. The black mesh of the triangle held to her groin for a second before slowly following the strings down her legs. It was then I realized her pussy was completely bare. She'd shaved off the little strip she normally had on top.

"Oh, you beautiful whore," I chided. You shaved for me."

"Do you like it this way, master?"

"Yes. I do very much, my sweet."

"I'll keep it any way you like from now on, master."

"That's a good little slave."

When the tiny bottoms joined the rest, Elly started moved exotically to the music once again. Completely naked, she got into a slow sensual dance. She shook her blonde mane of hair. She leaned forward and her hair completely covered her face. Then she'd stand with her head fully back and show me her hair nearly touching her sweet ass. She started playing with her tits and nipples again pulling them until they were extended quite a way from her body.

What followed next, I'd never expected. Still standing on the chair, Elly lifted her leg until it was nearly straight up over her head like a ballerina. Her toes pointed to the ceiling as her mouth touched her leg. I was surprised to see how flexible she was, but I was more fascinated to watch her body, especially her pussy, as she held the position before working her foot behind her head.

"Wow! I was not aware you could do these things, slave."

"I've been practicing again for you, master. I used to do yoga and dance when I was younger," Elly said, finally dropping her leg.

"Well, it shows and pleases your master."

"Good."

"However, if you don't get over here soon master just might cum too early from watching his wonderful wench."

"Your command," Elly said, stepping from the chair onto the foot of the bed and coming over between my legs. "Master does indeed look quite primed by my dance."

"Yes, you're so sexy, my pet. You make master's big dick want to ravage you."

"You can ravage me all you want, master, but it looks like I better please your beautiful phallus before it explodes."

"Yes, slave. I think you need some of master's mighty nourishment after such a fabulous dance."

"I do, master."

Knowing how excited my cock was, Elly took me slowly in her hands and moved cautiously. Her tender small hands caressed my steely shaft and fondled my bloated balls. Her incredible blue eyes stayed locked on my face as she lovingly licked and kissed my mushroom head. When she elicited another drop of pre-cum from me, her tongue moved it around on the slick head.

"Oh, that's so good, baby."

"Do you want to cum now or should I play for a while longer with your big magnificent cock, master?"

"I'd like to say play longer, but I can't take it any more, girl. Make master cum in your mouth and show me your reward. Then I want to eat my sweet wench's beautiful bare pussy until she wakes the village with her screams."

"Oh, master...I'm all yours."

Elly took the end of my cock into her hot, wet mouth and I thought the top of my head was going to blow off. It was all I could do to keep from unloading just then. She continued looking at me seductively as she slowly began to suck on my cock and work deliciously lower. The pleasure was almost too good to endure. My dick was ready to explode with just the least little bit more stimulation. Elly knew it too, and seemed as anxious as me.

With my cock as far in her mouth as she could take it, she started sucking harder and using her tongue on the underside. Her fingers kneaded my roiling balls and squeezed tenderly. The additional intensity was too much and I pushed up off the bed into her sucking mouth.

"Cumming, wench!"

"Mmm," Elly moaned just before my cock detonated in her mouth.

She pulled back slightly at the first huge blast, but adjusted me in her mouth for the next. She tried to keep sucking, but the increasing load of cum in her mouth took more of her focus to accommodate it. By the third pulsation, she coughed slightly and lost a little cum from the corners of her mouth. Elly stayed on me, though, until my cock finally stopped spasming. My eyes had been closed through the intensity of my orgasm. My breathing was heavy as I reopened my eyes to see Elly tenderly sucking on just my cockhead. She stayed on me until she was sure she had pulled from me every possible drop.

I kept my eyes on Elly as she raised her head from my rapidly deflating organ and looked up at me. Her eyes shone with a smile as she slowly and carefully opened her mouth. Her tongue was aswim in my white viscous sperm. She moved her tongue a little and almost lost a bunch of cum over her lower lip. She sucked it back in, though, and swallowed hard. She swallowed twice to fully empty her mouth.

"Wow," she gasped, "that was a lot."

"Amazing. That was incredible."

Elly looked down and lowered her head to capture again the few drops she'd lost. She took my diminished dick back in her mouth and gently sucked on the sensitive head. She teased my cock until I couldn't take it anymore, and pulled her up for a kiss. I was about to kiss her when she opened her mouth to show me she still had some of my cum. She made a point of showing me how she swallowed it.

"Oh, babe," I moaned.

"Still want to kiss me?" Elly giggled aloud.

"Sure," I said, and pulled her further up.

I kissed her passionately and did taste my cum in her mouth. We kissed lovingly until I flipped her over with a cute squeal onto her back. I moved between her legs and looked down. Her bare lips were engorged and moist, her pussy slightly open and ready for me. I dove down on her, not wasting time with preliminaries. She howled and grabbed my head.

"Oh god, master! Eat your helpless wench," Elly beseeched.

I stayed away from Elly's clit on purpose, but focused on her delicious core. I worked my tongue deep into her and wiggled it around intensely. My fingers held her sex open to my drilling tongue. I lapped at her leaking juices, tasting her sweet nectar.

"Oh shit! Yes! Let your slave cum, please, master."

Elly seemed to like the role playing and I wasn't one to complain. I actually enjoyed the added stimulus as I drove my tongue as deep as I possible could. When my tongue finally began to tire, I pulled back to suck on her engorged lips and ease two long fingers inside her. I quickly found her g-spot and made her scream a muffled screech as I ran my fingers over her rough surface.

"Fuck," Elly howled.

With my fingers still on her g-spot, I was pretty sure she'd cum as soon as I went after her clit. I wanted to get her off twice in a row with my mouth and decided I better finish the first one quickly before my mouth tired too much. I moved my lips to her uncovered clit and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck!"

Elly hips were near bouncing on the bed. I had to hold her tightly to stay on her beautiful smooth snatch. I rolled my tongue over her hyper-sensitive clit, driving her wild. She started humping her hips into my face and pushing my head hard into her quaking quim. She soon could take it no more and wailed with release.

"Argh," Elly squealed. "Oh god."

Elly's strong legs nearly lifted her ass off the bed forcibly into my face. Her body shook and trembled as her climax ripped through her. I stayed at her clit until she tried to push me off. I let her, not wanted to make it too sensitive for the second attack I planned.

She held stiff until her orgasm began to fade. She suddenly dropped back to the bed, seemingly exhausted. Her body went limp and lay open to me. I eagerly feasted on the copious juices her pussy had expelled onto my fingers and in her hole. I moved from her red and tortured clit to her lower gash and licked and sucked her wetness. When I got everything I felt I could, I leaned back a little to stare at her face and wonderful splayed and beautiful pussy.

Elly lay still with her eyes closed as her breathing slowed. My eyes feasted on her incredible beauty even after a mind-wrenching orgasm. Sweat glistened in the candlelight on her wonderful body. Her tits moved with her heavy breathing, the nipples red and swollen from her own earlier teasing. I kissed around her womanhood and moved ever higher until I reached her suckable nips. I licked and sucked tenderly on them until moving to her lips. This time she tasted herself on my lips.

She barely kissed me back at first, but she soon began to respond and started lovingly kissing me back. My fingers took pleasure in her nipples as we battled tongues. When she seemed relaxed and able to go again, I started my return descent to her treasured spot. She groaned knowingly as I moved down her luscious body.

"Oh, please, not again so soon. You'll kill me this time," Elly mildly complained, but didn't stop me.

"You're mine, wench. Keep quiet or I'll flip you over and spank your beautiful bottom until its red."

"You wouldn't!" Elly groaned, but her eyes gave away she might like the idea.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers
12