Surprise in St. Tropez

Story Info
Sharing fantasy becomes real when wife meets old flame.
14k words
4.18
36.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By: EnigmasSmile; The Gentleman Husband

1

Martin sat in a white wicker seat at a cafe table overlooking a beach on the Pampelonne, a soft breeze fluttering the canopy overhead. LaVoile Rouge to be exact, sipping a fruity something for which he had to pay a double price to taste the alcohol. It was pleasant enough. He wasn't much of a hang-at-a-crowded-beach fan, more like find-someplace-remote-and-quiet kind of guy.

But everyone said if you visit St Tropez you had to spend at least one day at the beach, here in particular, to get the feel of what St Tropez had been and what it still clung to as the haven for the beautiful people, the famous, and the jet set. While beautiful enough it wasn't just the beach, it was what there was to see at the beach. Here topless still hung on as being chic for those that chose it and it definitely was where the beautiful people played. But if anyone asked him, there also was a certain percentage of the tourist class that really ought to cover up. What would possess a fat guy to think there was anything appealing about him wearing a speedo? But as the man had worn it, if he was willing to pay the price for the seat or the lounge he imagined he had the right to wear what he liked.

Then... there were the gorgeous women. He was amazed to see so many who freely allowed anyone to admire ALL of the beauty God afforded them. He certainly wasn't complaining about that. It just struck him in a strange way as... pedestrian. While he could find it stirring he found he was more intrigued with the women who wore the minimalist suits that still made him imagine the rest.

'Oh, yes... here we go...' he thought to himself as he spotted a lovely slender woman in a high-waisted, Brazilian-cut, bright blue bikini.

She had long, dark hair pulled into a saucy ponytail and her tan skin glistened like she'd been oiled. He watched her steadily as she sauntered up from the beach towards the canvas-tented bar. Her dark sunglasses gave her an aloof sexiness he found magnetic. Something stirred inside him, something old and oddly familiar, like a distant, cherished pain. There was something about her that he couldn't put his finger on.

'What gorgeous legs! Oh, and wouldn't you love to bounce a quarter off that ass... gotta love the body of a dancer!' He didn't have a clue if it was true but he liked the idea. He watched her lean over the bar as if she knew his thoughts presenting her delectable behind for his admiration. The sweet thing about it there was nothing pretentious about it. He bet she had no idea how hot that looked as she tried to flag down the bartender. He watched her intently, thankful for his mirrored shades that allowed him to savor the sight with his head turned a bit more towards the shore as if watching the yachts that floated in an anchored parade on the blue water.

She took off the glasses and Martin's heart skipped a beat. It couldn't be! Sarah? But then it hit him like a ton of bricks and it all came flooding back. Oh, no. He could never forget that lovely face or that sweet, tight body, that hair, the eyes, the lips. It was her. Composing himself, he took off his own glasses and stealthily walked up behind her, reaching out for the bar behind and taking her under his arm. Her head spun in alarmed shock at the forward gesture, ready to cry out in offence but then she froze in recognition. Her expression was one of being as bewildered as he had been. In an instant he saw all the emotions that had torn though him tear through her.

It was the same magnetic attraction they had both felt when she'd been studying in London; the intoxicating infatuation, the sexual compulsion that threatened to overtake them both. He'd been her professor and 15 years her senior. Position, age, all said it couldn't be but they both knew back then what they wanted to happen... what came so close to happening... but didn't. How many times had Martin relived that night at the Milestone Hotel in London. It was going to happen there. She was ready, the romantic evening was so perfect, the dinner, the wine, the laughter, the room... her smooth skin so soft under his hands... but he'd pulled back. He couldn't do that to her because it couldn't last. But oh, how he regretted letting her go and never having tasted that fruit. It was the right thing to do but such a regret! In that instant her eyes locked with his, his heart leaped a little because he could see her reliving the same memories. They hugged quickly, a bit stiff, neither knowing quite where to start.

"I won't ask what you are doing here. Vacation of course." Martin started

"Yes, with my husband." She answered, nervously flashing her ring.

"You're married! That is great!" his heart sank. "Of course you would be. Who else could be so crazy as to let you go?"

"And you?"

"No, no. Couple of close calls. I have had several close amours who certainly were ready to marry but I couldn't quite take the leap. And then, unfortunately, my plight is being around too many women too young for me and it's only getting worse over time. It becomes ever easier to hold off attachments as that disparity grows."

"But look at you! You are as handsome as ever. I like the greying..." her fingers brushed through the hair at his temples, the gesture instantly familiar and intoxicating. "And still keeping yourself in shape. You look great!"

"And you my dear are stunning... as beautiful as all my dreams and now, how am I going to ever get this vision out of my head. Forgive me but in my mind you might as well be standing there glistening like that naked for how I will remember this. You're exquisite!" Sarah smiled flattered and it looked beautiful on her.

"Where is your husband? I need to offer my apologies for all that I am thinking about his wife." Martin said mockingly looking out over the beach. Sarah laughed. It was a beautiful sound "No, no. Not necessary... and he might actually approve" she said with a lift of her eyebrow and a tilt of her head. Martin laughed appreciating her husband's attraction to the same things he was and having no clue of the insinuation she'd floated by.

"So how about you what brings you to St Tropez? Somehow this doesn't seem quite like you."

"I was up at a conference up north of here but figured I had to see what everyone was talking about of the beaches. I am SOOO glad I came. What beauty I would have missed. I took a room in the town proper for the weekend to see the port, the old village, and savor the food. I wouldn't want to get in the way of your romantic getaway but if there was any way you could steal away for a cup of coffee or something I would love to hear how your life has gone. Might I be so bold as to ask you and your husband out for dinner at least?"

"I'm not sure. I will talk to him and let you know."

"Well, seeing you is now the highlight of my week. Seeing you..." and he swept his hands demonstratively "... certainly a highlight to last me quite a while."

"Always such a charmer. Martin,.." she placed her hand on his chest watching it distant memories written in the gaze. "Is your heart still beautiful?" It was an old question begging the response they both knew.

"As beautiful as the beauty it can contain and ever fuller in the light of your countenance."

"I used to love the way you said that to me."

"It is still the truth." He smiled back. The moment hung both of them feeling the natural urge to kiss... the years between saying they couldn't.

"It was wonderful to see you too." She said breaking the spell. Her eyes connected with his and they both shared the fleeting flame. She didn't feel like going. He didn't want her to, but echoing again as it had those years ago it was right for her to. She kissed his cheek and headed back to the beach with her drinks. He watched her go admiringly feeling an old familiar pain and decided he didn't want to spot the husband. He wanted to keep this memory intact. 

2

Sarah looked back through the fluttering red and white umbrellas towards the bar but Martin was gone. She stopped and leaned back against the stucco of the outdoor shower, her face tilting upward and her heart pounding... aching like she felt so many years ago.

'Oh, my god! I'm wet!' she thought, 'Get yourself together girl... breathe... where did that come from? I haven't thought about him for years... god, those eyes still do it to me... it feels like he's undressing my soul ... He undresses me with his eyes and I want him to. I wanted to jump him 15 years ago... I wanted to jump him right there... what is wrong with me? I love Andrew... how could I still want to fuck Martin's brains out?' she was trembling. 'Get it together! You knew in your heart he was right to cut it off back then as much as it hurt... how much more now? You're married!'

She stood there a few moments and let herself settle down, and fighting the flood of memories. Finally she walked back down to where Andrew waited.

"Where have you been?" he asked. Sarah handed him his drink and leaned over to kiss him.

"I'm sorry, the bar was crowded and the service slow. I'm just glad to be back with you" It wasn't that she wanted to lie; she just didn't know how to describe the truth. Not yet... and then... she pretty much knew how Andrew would react. She couldn't let him run with it, not yet. She looked over at him as he sipped his drink. It wasn't that she was afraid of his reaction. She was afraid of her own. She was confused, nervous, anxious. She loved her husband, she could only love him. He was her everything, her joy, her security, the warm safe place she never wanted to leave... the man who lit her fire... and now this other emotion stirred like flames licking at the edges of tinder... licking at the edges of Andrew's fantasy.

Sarah struggled with her conflicted emotions, watching her husband who was oblivious to what she was feeling. She felt it... this fire was going to catch if she let it but would Andrew be captivated and enthralled or consumed by it?

Sarah closed her eyes and let the sun bathe her in its warmth listening to the soft lap of the waves and the muddled conversations around her.

'Relax let it settle, don't think about it... you don't have to see him... shit! That wasn't true. The compulsion had returned, maddeningly, as if she were 15 years younger. She knew she would see him and she had to figure whether and how to bring her husband into this... no, not whether... only how...

3

Andrew sipped his drink, resting his head back and savoring the delicious cold and the subtle burn of the alcohol. Sarah knew exactly what he liked. What a great day this was and he let his mind drift back to the perfect beginning; the lazy morning in bed picking up where he and Sarah had left off the night before. The love making all of that; making... love... leisurely, filled with a mutual affection and building like swelling wave... starting with Andrew on his side and Sarah on her back her leg thrown over him and the other spread wide as he slowly thrust savoring the warm wetness of her vagina clutching him... caressing him... tenderly he'd caressed her breast watching her nipple delightfully respond to his touch drawing up, tiny, dense, and erect. Gently he tugged on the stiff point and she let out a soft gasp inflaming him with the beauty of it. His mouth found it and she moaned as he battered the stiff point with his tongue her chest thrust upward in welcome as her hips rotated, slowly impaling herself upon him... Then he'd whispered it again as he watched her face, her eyes closed as she drifted in the beauty of what he was doing to her...

"Can you picture him? He's standing at the foot of our bed and he is watching you... his dark eyes drinking of your naked beauty deeply... watching my cock sliding in and out of you glistening in your nectar... so wishing he was between your parted legs... he is so handsome... his body chiseled like a Greek statue... except his cock... it is so stiff and erect... can you feel the lust in his eyes caressing your soft skin?"

"Yes" she breathed

"Can you feel his desire... the depth of his smoldering passion restrained like it's chained?"

"Yes"

"You are so incredibly beautiful... I can picture the two of you together listening to your soft gasp as his cock touches your pussy... watching as your back arches, your lovely breasts thrust upward as his thick stiff member parts your folds and fills the trembling void between your legs... the two of you look so hot together and I want you so badly as I watch you fuck him... do you want him?"

"Yes" she whispered

"Should I stop and let him take his place between your legs?"

She whispered 'yes' again and Andrew pulled out and moved around to take that position. Her eyes opened with an intoxicated eroticism placing her finger on his lips.

"My husband says it is OK... take me." She gasped beautifully as his cock touched her and she arched her back as his cock filled her and the two of them made love with a delicious savor of the forbidden... Sarah fucking another man and Andrew feeling the difference, her surrogate. She came powerfully and Andrew with her. They held each other long after.

Andrew opened his eyes and looked over at his wife who was watching him.

"Shall I guess what you were thinking about?" she smirked as her eyes flashed down to where he sported an obvious erection in his suit. A bit embarrassed he covered it with his book.

"This morning... last night was fantastic and I love you." He smiled

"I am glad I can still hold a candle to all of this." She smiled believing him as yet another beautiful Swedish type strolled by wearing little besides her perfect boob job.

"Oh, I won't lie there are a lot of beautiful women here but only one I am in love with. But might I be so bold as to suggest you try out the local attire?" Andrew smirked. Sarah smirked back having known this was coming. She appreciated that he had least given her the time to get used to the idea before asking. What she had noticed in the couple hours they had been there is that no one made much notice of a woman removing her top. If it would please Andrew she'd decided a while ago she could do it. So she sat up and with her eyes fixed on her husband, with a matter of fact coyness she took off the top of her bikini. Her husband was unable to contain his grin.

"Stop that it is supposed to just be natural. It may be sexual to you but you need to hide that... and if a bunch of ugly fat letches start checking me out I'm putting it back on."

"Does that mean you are fine with handsome trim men checking you out?" Andrew smiled.

"You would like that so I guess I can roll with it."

"May I suggest you put some suntan oil on those pretty young ladies?" he held out the bottle of oil.

"I know you would like to watch me seductively coat my breasts and caress myself out in public but I was prepared for this and took care of that before I put my suit on." And Andrew put on a sulking frown that made her laugh. She lay back closing her eyes to enjoy the feel of the warm sun on the skin that rarely felt it. "Now don't sit there staring. Go back to reading your book or subtly ogling other women. Just remember you are only mine."

God, how he loved this woman and oh, how she turned him on. He read a little, did check out a few women who walked by but most notably appreciated the other men who took notice of his wife. Hiding the ever prevalent erection was a chore...

4

They went back to the hotel to shower and dress for their evening out. A breeze blew through the open patio door that looked out over the harbor, billowing the curtains; the wreckage they'd left of the bed had been mended by the housekeeper and the room was like new again.

"It takes me longer to get ready. Let me go first" Sarah kissed him and headed for the shower but, not before leaving her husband a trail of her bikini top and bottoms as she vanished into the bathroom. He was constantly being struck with how much he loved that woman was a constant and thinking on that he gathered the top and bottom of her bikini pressing them to his face and deeply breathing in the scent of her mingled with the suntan lotion. She intoxicated him.

It wasn't long before she came out a towel about her head and another around her body, stepping naturally into his arms and a kiss reveling in the luxury of this vacation alone together.

"Take your time in there and think about what ever turns you on. I have something I'd like you to do for me... will you do it?" she asked, enfolded in his arms with her sparkling brown eyes looking up at him mischievously.

"Now how could I refuse that face?" he smiled back and felt her hand take hold of his package.

"I've shaved for you like you like for quite a while now. I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I want you to shave your beautiful cock and balls and trim the field around them." she smiled. "Be at least a half hour before you come out."

With a little puzzlement and a 'very well' Andrew headed for the shower.

Taking his time, he took a long shower, shaved his face for dinner and then carefully did as instructed, checking the look in the mirror. Perfectly coiffed and cologned he came out, purposefully forgetting the towel. His heart leaped and his cock surged as he found his beautiful wife naked on the bed, propped up on pillows, her dark hair splayed about her shoulders. Her eyes were seductively shadowed and lined, and her lips crimson. Her legs spread wide, she used her fingers with a practiced dexterity and plied her delectable pussy with a purposeful enthusiasm, shaven clean except for the narrow wedge of cropped fur up front. Her crimson-tipped fingers glistening with her own aroused secretions, vanished into her depths and slowly drew out; she raised them to her lips and slowly licked them clean demonstratively tasting her own juices.

"Well, there's a sight to make a eunuch hard. So what might you be thinking about? Not that I object. Whatever it is don't let me interrupt." Andrew smiled.

"What am I thinking about? Do you really want to know?" she asked, all too happy to return to what she was doing.

"I'm certain I approve." He responded as Sarah's dark eyes stared deep into his as she continued to make love to herself, her hips reflexively taking up a slow rotation. Andrew climbed onto the bed beside her, unable to hide his delight in watching her fingers vanishing inside her and dancing about her clit. She held her glistening fingers to his lips and taking hold of her wrist, he licked them with relish and then kissed her greedily.

"So, tell me"

"Not yet" she whispered as she pressed him to his back and began to kiss her way down his sculpted torso and down his taught flat belly.

"Very nice." she purred smiling as she let her eyes linger on his perfectly denuded genitals, her fingers lightly tracing over his taut and silky smooth skin.

He inhaled deeply as he felt is wife's delicate fingers wrap around his turgid shaft and he felt her lift it. Andrew's groan of pleasure lit the room as her sweet mouth engulfed him, her tongue swirling around his flared cock head before her mouth leapt off to glide slowly down its length. Artfully, her tongue painted him and glided over his freshly denuded testicles.

"I like you hairless like this." She smiled, her sparkling eyes looking up at him as she sucked on them, her crimson-tipped fingers cradling his shimmering shaft, "Maybe I should ask you to always keep yourself like this for me. Would you do that?"

"If you are going to do this, certainly" he smiled, his head falling back into the pillows with a gasp as her mouth engulfed him again. "Oh god, you do that so well and look so hot doing it." he gasped tensely, sweeping her hair from her face. Her eyes smiled up at him as her lips slipped off him and her tongue dragged back down its length and back up to then hungrily take him as deep as she was able. His eyes fell shut, gasping with the glory of it, his hand riding her head as it bobbed...