Surprise Visitor

Story Info
She was getting changed when he walked into the room.
2.9k words
4.31
38.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

It can be rough being eighteen and going to school. OK, it might be a university, but when you get right down to it a university is just another school with teachers and classes and homework. They might call them professors and courses and assignments but it still means the same thing. Spending all day being talked at and then spending your evenings studying and doing those insufficiently damned assignments.

Oh, yes, there is one more difference. Instead of living at home and being served meals by a loving mother you're sharing a house with friends and finding your own meals.

I was currently sharing a house and a room. Mandy and I had decided to share as it was cheaper and a poor student had to count her coins very carefully, only doling them out when she had to.

I came staggering home from a study session in the library one hot Friday afternoon, totally drained of all my youthful exuberance. I was hot and sticky and tired and irritable and hungry and ready to savage the first poor soul who crossed me. The first thing I did was grab a cup of coffee and, heat notwithstanding, I needed that coffee.

The house appeared to be deserted, the other tenants either not home yet or they had been and gone, heading off for a carefree Friday night. I wandered down to my room and there was a note on the door from Mandy. It seemed her mother had had a minor accident and she was spending the weekend at home. Would I please tell Brad if he came past?

Brad was Mandy's wannabe boyfriend. He'd drop by sometimes to coax Mandy out on a date. Sometimes she'd go and sometimes not. She couldn't really text him that she wouldn't be home as that would give him some importance that she didn't want him to have just yet. Hence I should tell him if he came past. Assuming I was home.

I shrugged and dropped the note in the rubbish and headed for the bathroom and a nice shower.

Half an hour later I was back in my room, feeling a hundred percent better. I was cool and clean and feeling sweet tempered and all was well. Apart from the fact that I was hungry, but that I would attend to in due course.

I dumped the towel I was wearing on the bed and turned towards the wardrobe to select something to wear. That, naturally enough, is the moment that the bedroom door opened and Brad walked in.

Partly that was my fault as I hadn't locked the door. This sort of situation is the reason we have locks on doors. Most of the fault belonged to Brad as he should have knocked and waited for an answer, not barged straight in without knocking. Was he hoping to catch me or Mandy naked? Um, he's male. Of course he was hoping that that would happen.

For a couple of moments we just stood and looked at each other. Brad looked startled and then a big grin just lit up his face. I was standing there absolutely naked, not even wearing socks, and I had no idea what I looked like. (Apart from naked.)

My first thought was to scream and grab for the towel I'd just dumped. My second thought was more along the lines of why the hell should I? I'm allowed to be naked in my own bedroom if I wanted to be. So I just stood there and glared at him.

I wasn't particularly surprised to see Brad spin around and start back in the direction from whence he came. I was a little surprised when he stopped and closed the door. (He didn't forget to lock it, either.) Then he turned back to face me, his eyes running all over me, a happy smile on his face.

"Ah, Mandy had to go home for the weekend," I told him.

From the way his smile got bigger and brighter I started to suspect that I shouldn't have mentioned that little fact.

"Um, feel free to leave any time now," I gently hinted.

"But I've only just got here," Brad said. "It would be rude of me to just turn around and leave again."

"You may not have noticed," I said acerbically, "but I'm not exactly dressed for visitors."

"I hate to contradict a lady," Brad told me, "but you are definitely dressed the right way for what I have in mind."

It was odd but up until that point matters sexual hadn't even crossed my mind. Yes, I was naked in front of a man, but it hadn't bothered me. It hadn't even embarrassed me. It was just a case of him being in my bedroom at the wrong moment and he should have been embarrassed and leaving with great haste.

Now with one little innuendo everything changed. Now I was NAKED in front of a MAN and he WANTED me. How could I be sure that he wasn't just teasing? Easy. My eyes had dropped down and he had a bulge in his pants that was getting bulgier.

The big question was what did I do now? Panic? Get angry and order him out? Beg him to leave me alone? Wait and see if he would really try to have sex with me? So many options.

Did I mention that Brad was a couple of years older than me? Have I told you that he was a very large young man and not bad looking? Quite good looking, as a matter of fact. He looked fit, as though that bulk he had was muscle, not fat. I bet if he tried to force me he'd be able to do it with no problems at all. I was starting to feel rather tiny compared to him.

Was I suddenly nervous about his intentions? Not that you could notice. Curious, yes, but not nervous.

"What do you intend doing?" I demanded.

"Well, seeing how you're all undressed and waiting for me I'm just going to lay you down on that bed and take you to paradise," he said, giving me what he probably thought was a winning smile.

Arrogant sod. Did he really think I'd just fall flat on my back and let him do what he wanted? Probably.

"And if I say no?" I gently asked.

"What if you say no?" he asked, sounding puzzled. "Ah, why should your saying no mean anything to me?"

Oh, yes, most definitely an arrogant sod. Would he really force me or not? Not if I was adamant was my guess but if it was a fight he'd probably take his prize.

I blinked. While I'd been thinking things over he'd started getting undressed. He'd already removed his shirt and singlet and he had some pretty serious muscle there. Oops. While I'd been noticing his muscles his trousers had been going down. OK. He had some pretty serious stuff down there, too.

"If you try anything I'll fight you," I snapped at him. (Fight. Not scream. Screaming shows that you're afraid and that might make him back off. Fighting makes it a challenge.)

"Really?" he said and lunged at me and I punched him on the nose.

That was my intention, anyway. Somehow or other his hand was in front of his nose and he caught my fist. I swiftly followed it up with another punch and found he caught that hand, too. That guy moved fast.

He was laughing softly as he pushed my arms out and back, at the same time moving closer to me so that my body, my naked body, was pressing against his body. His naked body, which was something of which I was vividly aware.

Even as he was pushing my hands together behind my back I lifted one knee quite sharply, aiming for a rather sensitive target. Brad, I decided, had a career in mind-reading open to him. He knew just what I intended and moved just enough that my knee just brushed against the side of his thigh, not hurting him in the slightest.

I strongly suspect that Brad must have had martial arts training or something. By the time my foot dropped back down to the floor he'd changed his position enough so that his leg was between mine, forcing them apart, and he did it so casually. The only effort involved in my fighting resistance was the effort I put in, effort which he effortlessly ignored.

I was now plastered against his body with his leg between mine and my hands captured and held together behind my back. As he only needed one of his hands to hold mine that freed his other hand to stroke my breast. Not that I noticed for a moment or two, being much more aware of the way his cock was pressing against my tummy.

I started struggling, trying to pull away from him, but all I was doing, I found, was rubbing myself against him, something that he seemed to be enjoying. He just stood there and let me wriggle and I'll swear that I could feel his cock swelling even more. I finally just stood still and glared at him.

That was what he had been waiting for. His grip on me tightened slightly and he lifted me, taking a step and dropping me onto Mandy's bed, his weight coming down and holding me there. One advantage of this was that he released my hands.

I was quick to take advantage of this small measure of freedom, hands coming up as claws to scratch his face. Again he was ahead of me, dammit, catching my wrists, having anticipated what I would do. This time he pushed my hands up above my head, again using one hand to hold them there.

I was now flat on my back with him half lying on me, keeping me pinned down with my hands held out of the way while his hand was free to roam and it was taking full advantage of its freedom. His leg was between mine, holding them apart, making sure his hand had places it could go. Once again all I could do was try to struggle and once again all that did was to cause my body to rub against his. I was totally helpless.

It was also a totally hot situation. He could do what he wanted and I couldn't stop him and we both knew exactly what he intended to do. It was a good thing I wasn't exactly a virgin.

The fact that my struggling was just causing me to rub my naked body against him and exciting him even more was no reason for me to stop doing it. Struggling was the correct thing to do and if it increased his excitement then that was just the price that I'd have to pay.

His hand was starting to pay a lot of attention to my pussy, rubbing and stroking and slipping fingers between my lips and doing more stroking inside me. I dutifully protested this unwonted abuse of my body and he dutifully ignored my protests.

Things started to get a little more serious when I felt him holding my lips apart and trying to steer his cock into place. I got a little more serious myself in evading his attentions, twisting about just enough to stop his cock from positioning itself.

He was breathing harder and I was pretty sure he was swearing under his breath as he tried to get the dirty deed under way. He finally resorted to lying more fully on top of me, his legs holding mine well apart and holding my groin still. With me pinned like that he managed to slip his cock between his fingers and press the head of it against my tender flesh. I gave a small squeal and he pushed firmly forward, his cock driving past my lips and into me.

About bloody time, in my opinion. Now I could stop with the struggling and suffer the indignities he was putting me through with a brave face.

He was pushing harder and there was a lot of him to push. I humped my hips, lifting up to meet him, to help him go nice and deep. God, but he was big and fat, hot and hard, and he was filling me up, forcing me to adjust and take care of him. I kept my squeal going, letting him know just how terrible I found the whole thing. My legs came up and wrapped around him, pulling on him and forcing him deeper. (Only because it made everything easier to handle. Not because I wanted him. Much.)

Now that he was actually fucking me I considered it only fair and reasonable to move with him so that the whole distasteful episode would be over as quickly as possible. I politely suggested that he might like to get a move on.

"YES! Harder. Go faster. Oh god, go deeper. Keep going. Keep going. Don't slow down. Oh. Oh. Oh, yes. Come on, do it harder. Show me what you can do. Make me feel it. I mean make me really feel it."

He let go my wrists, wanting both his hands free so that he could massage both my breasts at the same time. I clutched hold of his shoulders, holding tight, urging him to hurry up and finish. Um, now that I recall I was probably saying go faster rather than hurry up, but they both mean the same thing. I might also have forgotten to tell him to finish quickly, but I have no doubt that he knew how I felt.

He just kept on going, making that bed bounce, and I was being bounced very nicely at the same time. He had me heading towards a climax quickly, almost too quickly, but I wasn't going to tell him to slow it down. No, not me. I just went with it, giving a small shriek when the climax hit me. I'd have screamed loudly but I was aware that there might be others in the house so I did my best to keep the noise down.

And he blew his load and rolled off me, right? Wrong. I don't think he even noticed that I'd had a climax. He just kept barrelling right along, bouncing me hard against the bed as he had his fun. He was driving into me so hard that I think there was daylight between me and the mattress when he pulled back and the mattress pushed me up.

At the rate he was going it didn't take long before all those lovely feelings that had been over-ridden by my climax were gathering again. I'd never considered myself to be super-responsive but the way he was making me feel was suggesting that I ought to think again. Or maybe it was just him. (How does one do research on a subject like this?)

He ploughed along happily and I was fast being reduced to a hazy dazed state, keeping up with him by pure instinct, while he played on my nerves with a virtuoso performance. Until this moment I'd never known a cock was an instrument of pure pleasure.

When he seemed to double down I had no idea what was going on. I was vaguely aware that something was changing and then my second climax took me by surprise. I was too shocked to even scream this time, just shuddering and shaking as my body sang its song of pleasure. Oh, yeah. He climaxed at the same time, not that I cared.

This time he did roll off me and just lay there as though exhausted. Maybe he was and maybe he wasn't, but his cock was still sticking up high and hard. I was jammed between him and the wall. If he wasn't moving (and he wasn't, even though I pushed him) I was going to have to climb over him to get off the bed. Resignedly I started to do so.

It was my intention to hit the floor, grab the towel I'd had earlier, and head for the bathroom again. I started scrambling across him, trying not to actually crawl on him as I went. I was inches from being in a position where I could jump off the bed when he slapped my arms to either side and I lost my balance and finished up lying flat on top of him again.

He jerked his hips slightly and I could feel his erection pressing against me again and I just froze. He wouldn't. He couldn't. That was how my thoughts were running. His thoughts were on a different track.

"My, so eager," he said, his arms around me, holding me there with his cock pressing lightly against me. "Oh, well, if you insist. Just sit up and everything should work out fine."

His hands came back around in front of me and closed over my breasts and then he was pushing me up into a sitting position. As I moved I could feel myself pressing against him, my passage yielding to him, letting him back in. He kept on pushing me up, and I was settling firmly onto his cock, finally finishing up straddling him with his cock all the way inside me.

"OK," he said. "Your turn. Show me what you can do."

What the hell was I supposed to do now? Show him, I guess.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers