Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"I loved em. You look so fucking hot in them. John is going to die when he sees you in that dress."

"No, he's just going to wish he could fuck me silly!"

"Is that what you want, for him to fuck you silly?"

"I don't know. I mean, you've been having a good time with the three of us. It's only fair for me to get to try some other men, isn't it? Besides, I've seen you looking at Sandy. She's always wearing those short little dresses and deep cleavage when you're around. I kind of think she's having a lot of fun teasing you. Maybe we should give her a chance to get what she's fantasizing about."

"You sure that's what you want, to be fucked by another guy?"

"I don't see why not. It might be fun, but then again I might not enjoy it all that much. Not every man has a dick as good as yours, hell that was part of the reason I married you. Based on my chats with friends over the years, you spend a lot more time trying please me before you cum then their husbands seem to. That's why Linda and Emily love having you so much, you make them feel good first."

"So going to play cards is going to be what, a chance to get into John's pants?"

"Nope, it's going to be fun. We're going to play cards, and if by chance John gets into my pants, then so be it. But I'm not going to let him unless you get into Sandy's as well. Is that fair?"

"I suppose it is. I started all this, so I guess I can't complain if you want to try others as well."

"Good decision. Yes you did start it, and NO, you don't have any room to complain. But I think it's fair to have some rules." She said coming over and sitting next to me. "How about we limit to couples we know, and we both have to agree. If either of us says no about someone, for any reason, the answer is no. I still love you and if we're going to make this new relationship work we're going to have to find out just how things fit. I never knew I had any of this inside, but now I can't seem to get enough. Maybe it'll pass, maybe it won't. All I know is I want to try someone different. I want to know if you're really as good as it seems, or if other men are not as thoughtful. Maybe I've been taking you for granted for a long time. I don't know, but I'm going to have to find out, ok?"

"Ok." I answered her as she leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed her back, lovingly for some time before pulled away and walked off, wiggling her ass seductively as she went. I took it as an invitation and joined her in the shower, both of us cleaning each other thoroughly before we retired for the night.

The next night after work I walked in and was far from surprised to find her wearing her new black and teal dress and a pair of high platform sandals as she stood at the kitchen sink.

"I thought you'd be wearing heels." I said as I stepped up behind her and slipped my hands into the sides of the dress and let them roam softly around her soft tits.

"Ohhhh, that's nice. I should have started wearing dresses like this a long time ago."

"I wish you would have." I whispered as I kissed her gently on the neck.

"So, should I wear stockings or panties?"

"Let me guess, you're not wearing either?"

"Why don't you find out?"

"Well, I can see you don't have stockings on, but let's see about the panties?" I said, slipping a hand out of her top and sliding it under her short skirt. "Hmmm, let's see. I can feel a nice naked ass, and oh yes... I can feel bare wet pussy lips. Gotta be sure though." I said as I pulled my other hand out of her top and undid my pants. I let them slide down while she moved her hands to my hips and pushed the tiny blue bikini underwear that she bought for me down over my hips.

My dick was already hard from playing with her tits and I rubbed the head around her wet lips while she bent over the counter to give me access.

"No, I don't think you have any panties on." I said as I pressed my hard dick into her.

"Nope, I don't think I do." She said as she wiggled her ass around on my hard dick.

"Would you like a good fucking now?" I asked as I stroked very slowly in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, it feels so nice. But let's be fair. We don't want to give John sloppy seconds, and if you get to fuck Sandy... well, let's just say that you might as well save all that good cum for her."

"Ok. But I think you should wear some panties. Might want to give him a bit more of a tease."

"Ok lover." She said turning around and kissing me on the lips gently. "I'm a bit nervous. What happens if I like him better than you?"

"I suppose that would be a problem."

"Tell me, do you like having sex with Linda or Em better than me?"

"No. I still love you, and that's what makes it special."

"Oh that's sweet. A bunch of shit, but still sweet." She said, giving me another kiss. I know damn well you love fucking Emily because of her milky tits, and Linda because, well...don't think I don't know you've been fantasizing about her for years. No, you enjoy screwing them every bit as much as you enjoy screwing me. What has me worried is if we find someone that we like better."

"Look. We've been married for over twenty years. I still love you. I'll always love you. That's the difference. Love. At the end of the day we go to bed with each other and sleep with each other because we still love each other."

"And you're sure that'll make the difference?"

"If we both don't, then we need to call this all off right now."

Nancy was silent a long time before she spoke. "I do love you. I think that'll be enough, but I have to try this. I guess I have to find out if this is something I want or if it's something I can't handle. I had a lot of fun teasing all the guys at the mall. I've had a lot of fun with Linda and Emily. But that's a lot different than having another guy putting his dick in me, or cuming inside me."

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I'm perfectly happy not getting into her pants."

"I know. Tell you what, I'll think about it. If I can't do it I'll back off, ok?"

"If that's what you want. You know I love you and I want you to be happy. I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with or you'll regret in the morning."

"OK." She said quietly, wrapping her arms around me and holding me tight. After several second she released me and stepped back. "You go pick me some panties, and I'll finish getting ready."

"Ok love." I said, pulling my pants up and stepping back to head to the bedroom.

"Oh, while you're back there, I put out a pair of shorts for you to wear."

"Ok love." I called back. She had indeed put out a pair of shorts for me, which I changed into before I picked a pair of panties for her. I chose a pair of purple panties that had a large mesh panel that showed her curly mound.

"Nice choice." She said, lifting one foot. I helped her slip on the panties, kissing her wet lips before I covered them with the panties.

"All set."

"Ok let's go then." She said, picking up the desert dish.

It was only a short drive to John and Sandy's. I followed her up the front walk and stepped next to her to knock on the door.

"Hey guys!" John said opening the door and looking at Nancy. "Wow. You look... stunning!" He said, clearly shocked.

"Thank you." Nancy said with a smile. "I'm trying a new look."

"I'll say." Sandy said as she came to the door. "What a look too!"

Sandy usually wore a low cut dress when we played cards, and today was no exception. Her hemline was also typically short, but not nearly as short as Nancy's was.

"Come on in guys," Sandy said, pulling her husband back into the house.

"Thanks!" Nancy said, leading the way into the house.

"I don't think I've ever seen you with such a short skirt." Sandy said as they headed toward the kitchen with John and I following behind.

"No, I just got this one yesterday. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do. I have a few that are that short, but John won't let me wear one in front of Mike. He says it looks like I'm trying to show off all my best features."

"Well, that is the point of a dress like this, isn't it?"

"You're right of course."

"So why don't you put one on, do you have time before dinner is ready?"

"Well, dinners already done, but I'm sure the men won't mind waiting a few minutes." She said as she headed down the hall with my wife in tow.

Their few minutes turned out to be more like fifteen, and I would have given anything to hear the conversation they were sure to be having. They came back down the hall with Sandy wearing a skin tight white mini dress that was little more than white stretchy material extending from her thighs to her arm pits, the tight material outlining everything it clung to, including her hard nipples. Her tits weren't all that big, maybe b cups, but they stood firm and only wiggled a little as she walked on the high heels.

"My turn to say wow!" I said as they came into the room.

"Thank you. You like?" Sandy said as she turned for me, allowing me to see how tightly the material clung to her firm round ass and shapely hips.

"Oh yeah. I have to say I like it very much."

"Seems to show an awful lot, don't you think?" John asked.

"No more than Nancy's. I know you're enjoying checking out her body."

John looked a bit sheepish and nodded quietly.

Dinner was surprisingly quiet, John barely able to keep his eyes off Nancy's tits, which as she moved, kept showing various amounts out the sides of the skimpy top. For my part, I was being quiet because Sandy was rubbing my bare leg with her foot.

Dinner was cleaned up quickly, neither John or myself being able to rip out eyes from the tight asses in front of us.

"Well boys, ready to get your asses handed to you?"

"That isn't exactly how I would put it." I answered, smiling back at Sandy.

"Ok. Guys against the girls." Sandy said, setting the card on the table.

We played a number of hands, Both John and I losing badly. That was due in part to the ladies distracting us by occasionally stroking a hand across their hard nipples.

"You know, it's getting really warm in here isn't it?" My wife said from where she sat across from Sandy."

"It is isn't it?" Nancy agreed.

"You boys are so lucky, you can just take your shirts off if you get hot."

Seeing the opening she was making, I helped open the door the rest of the way. "You know, I always thought that was unfair too. If you want to take off your top I don't think John will complain."

"You won't complain, will you John?" Nancy asked as she untied the tie at the back of her neck. John stared with his jaw hanging as Nancy let go of the tie and her top dropped to her lap, exposing her large tits to him.

"Well, since we're all getting cooled off..." Sandy said as she slowly pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her breasts to me for the first time. They were perfectly formed, each breast with a large white triangle of untanned skin. Centered in each creamy triangle was a dark areola the size of a silver dollar and a hard nipple about the size of a dime. "Now should we play another hand, or would you boys like to play a different game?"

"Holy shit." John said as Nancy got up and wiggled her hips, pushing her skirt down and letting it fall in a pool around her feet. She stepped out of the material and then stood next to John while Sandy stood up and pushed her own dress down, stepping out of it, leaving her completely naked. I surveyed her tight body, from her tits down to her completely shaved pussy and mound. I only tore my eyes from her when my wife drew my attention where she was standing next to John.

"Would you like to help me with these? I think I'll be much cooler once I get them off." Nancy said quietly to John. He reached out, almost like he was in a trance, grasping her panties and slowly pulling them down, exposing her curly mound and then her pussy an inch at a time. He let go of her underwear to slide the rest of the way down her legs. She wiggled her foot and stepped out of them, leaving her in nothing but her platform sandals.

Nancy reached out for John's hand and pulled him gently from his chair, leading him toward the living room. As much as I wanted to follow her, I had my hands full with Sandy stepping around the table and giving me a wet kiss.

"You know, I've fantasized about you coming over after work one day and taking me right here on the kitchen table. How would you like to fulfill that fantasy?" She asked as she undid my shorts and let them fall to my ankles.

"I think I'd like that very much." I said looking past her to see my wife kneeling in front of John in the living room, pulling his pants and underwear down.

"Ohhh I like those. Do you always wear such sexy underwear?" she asked as she stroked my hard dick only half contained by the material.

"I do now." I said as she pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside.

I looked one last time at my wife, who was stroking John's cock in and out of her mouth, before I knelt down and pressed Sandy back against the table. I lifted her legs over my shoulders while she leaned back, the deck of cards scattering across the table and floor. Gently I licked up her wet lips, tasting her tangy juices before going for another trip, allowing my tongue to press into her slit farther with each trip across her wet lips until I was pushing it deep into her tunnel on each pass.

"Ohhhhh that's nice." She cooed as I licked up her slit and across her hard clit. "You keep doing that you're going to make me cum!"

"That's the idea, isn't it?"

"Ohhh yes it is, but I want to be sure to get that big dick of yours into me too."

"I don't see why we can't do both, unless you want to cum with me inside you."

"Ohhhhh god yes. I want to feel you when I cum."

I grinned at her and went back to licking her. "Just let me know when to quit." I said between licks.

"Ok." She panted, her orgasm clearly building. "I really think you better quit now then!"

I stood up and pushed my underwear down to my thighs and pressed the engorged head of my dick against her wet lips. Gently I pressed into her, her tight tunnel expanding around me.

"OH god!" she cried as I hit bottom and began stroking in and out of her. "FUCK YES!" she cried as I started pounding into her pussy, her clit banging into the base of my cock with each stroke.

Her whole body trembled as I continued to stroke into her, reaching to her firm tits and squeezing her nipples.

"OHHHHHHHH I'M CUMING!" she cried loudly as her whole body shook, her pussy clamping around my dick making her even tighter. My own climax came with hers, my body jerking as my dick spurted shot after shot into her pussy.

I stood panting, looking over her to see my wife riding John like a horse, bouncing up and down his shaft on the sofa, her big tits bouncing while he squeezed and mashed on them. I saw her body tremble as her orgasm came over her, her coordination failing as she tried to continue riding him while her orgasm crashed over her.

Sandy wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled herself up to me. "I don't want to lose you from inside me. Carry me into the other room. Let's get more comfortable and get you hard again."

"With pleasure." I said as I used her ass as a handle to carry her into the livingroom. There was a large lounge chair in the room and I took us over to it and gave her a chance to unhook her legs before we sat down.

"That's it." She cooed, rocking on her knees to slowly ride my semi-hard dick. "Let's see if we can keep it up, shall we?" she said as her husband groaned loudly while he pumped his cum into my wife's pussy.

That part of all this didn't thrill me, but Sandy soon took my mind off of it, leaning down and feeding me her perky little tits while she continued to rock on my dick, slowly bringing it back to life.

"Oh yes, you suck those so well." Sandy cooed as I rolled and flicked her nipples with my tongue. Sandy was soon riding up and down my shaft, driving herself slowly toward another orgasm as I worked her tits in time with her strokes. "OH FUCK!" she cried quietly as her body shook once again. "Fuck me harder. I want to feel you fuck me hard!"

I picked her up and stood up, turning us around and laying her on the chair. I leaned over her and started pounding into her, each impact making her whole body shake even more than it was from her almost continuous orgasm. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her face to mine, kissing me aggressively and wetly as I continued to pound into her.

"Cum in me. Fill me up again!" she cried as my dick expanded in preparation for another load.

"UH god." I groaned as I nearly collapsed on top of her, my dick spurting shot after shot of cum into her.

I lay on top of her until my dick softened and slipped from her, unleashing a huge flood of our cum, leaving a puddle on the chair. We moved up in the chair so I was sitting back in the lounge and she was on my lap, her arms around my neck and my arms around her, one hand gently stroking her thighs, and the other teasing her nipples. I watched my wife leaning over the back of the sofa, her big tits swinging in time with John's pounding strokes from behind her. She looked at me and smiled before closing her eyes and allowing the sensations overtake her.

The four of us cuddled our temporary partners for nearly half an hour before we decided it was time to go home. I helped Nancy into her dress while Sandy helped dress me. John sat on the sofa, looking exhausted and stunned.

"Is he going to be alright?" I asked Sandy.

"Oh yeah. He hasn't ever fucked another man's wife before, let alone watched his being taken. He'll be fine once we talk about it."

"Your sure?"

"Uh huh. If I didn't think it would be I would have told Nancy that we shouldn't do this. When she suggested it in the bedroom I wasn't sure It was a good idea, but when she told me I could have you any place I wanted as long as we could all see each other, well, how could I refuse."

"Well, I'm not going away unhappy." I said as I gave her a hug.

"Me neither." Nancy said to Sandy, giving her a wet kiss that clearly surprised Sandy. "We'll talk tomorrow, ok?"

"Um...Sure!" She said, still looking shocked.

I led Nancy to the car and we drove home quietly. We took a shower together, and then climbed into bed. Once the lights were out I hugged my wife and asked her the fifty million dollar question.

"So, was it as good as you hoped?"

"Actually it was kind of disappointing. I had to tell him to suck on my tits, and then he didn't do a very good job. He seemed to think that just sticking his dick into me was enough to make me cum."

"I'm sorry."

"How was it for you?"

"I wasn't disappointed. She was a good fuck, but she wasn't you."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?"

"Do you feel bad?"

"In a way, yes. I kind of feel like I cheated on you."

"But you don't feel like I cheated on you with Linda?"

"Surprisingly, no. I did at first, but not anymore. Having sex with them, its, well, different. We both take part and all of us are satisfied."

"And what about me being with Sandy?"

"I don't know. It bothered me some, but I think I feel a lot worse about doing it with John than you doing it with Sandy."

"Well, let's just sleep on it and see how we feel in the morning. Tomorrow's Saturday, we don't have to even get out of bed if we don't want to."

"Ok lover." She said quietly before she leaned over and kissed me sensuously. I rolled over to face her and wrapped both arms around her, returning her kiss with passion. She pulled away and rolled over. At first I thought she was angry, but then she snuggled her ass up to me and guided my dick to her pussy.

I pressed into her, sinking my dick deep into her wet pussy. I wrapped an arm around her and gently stroked her tit.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers