Surprised in the Bath

Story Info
Wife gets a shock during a soak.
2.8k words
4.1
134.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers

"So, what time are you going out?"

Tom Green looked up from his evening crossword and peered over the top of his reading glasses.

"About an hour or so, I guess," he said, "why?

His wife looked back at him and smiled. "I've had a hell of a day. I just thought I'd take a long hot bath and relax. You know, just me, a book and the whole house to myself."

"Sure, why not. I'm meeting Mike at the bar at about eight. I don't suppose we'll be out for very long."

Tom watched Julie nod her agreement, turn and leave the room. She still looked good after ten years of marriage. She was certainly not as innocent looking as she once had been but, dressed as she still was in her business suit and stockings, she still looked as sexy as hell. He made a mental note not to drink too much beer; maybe there would be a little fooling around on the cards when he got home later!

The bar was crowded, smoky and too loud for Tom and his friend Mike and, over their second beer, they tried to think of somewhere else to go.

"We could try Mulligan's," Mike said, "that Irish place on Main Street."

"I don't know," Tom replied with a sigh, "it'll probably be much the same as here, maybe even worse. Can't a man go just go out for a quiet beer anymore?"

Mike nodded. "Or Gino's? We haven't been there for a while. Come on, Tom. I don't want to go home just yet."

For a moment, Tom seemed deep in thought.

"Well, I got a very good bottle of Scotch back at home. Why don't we head back there? Play some music we actually like and relax in comfort?"

Mike grinned back at his friend and nodded his agreement. Tom always bought the very best whisky and there was always the added bonus that his wife Julie might be around. Mike had always had a thing for Tom's wife - not that he would ever have let on to Tom of course!

Sitting comfortably in a deep armchair, Mike was quickly presented with a tumbler of clear, golden liquor. He sipped the drink contemplatively and smiled his thanks.

"Very nice, Tom."

Sadly, Julie didn't seem to be anywhere around and Mike guessed that she must either be working late or on her own evening out with some of her girlfriends. Either way it was a shame.

"Here, have a top up." Tom insisted as he poured the bottle into Mike's glass.

"Steady on! Two beers and a triple whisky? I still got to find my way home, you know!"

But Mike protests were half hearted and both friends knew it. Dire Straights played on the sound system and Mike found himself very relaxed. Both he and Tom lapsed into a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Actually," Mike said suddenly, "I think all this beer has caught up with me. I need to take a leak."

Tom had no idea what made him say it. Possibly it was the knowledge that his friend had always lusted after Julie, but probably it was just a bit of wicked fun

"Sure. But use the bathroom upstairs. There's a problem with the one down here."

Tom smiled to himself as his friend unwittingly made his way up the stairs to the bathroom where Julie would still be soaking away her day's stress. He knew that she never locked the door – rarely even shut it closed – and so sat back and waited for the inevitable scream as she was disturbed.

Mike padded slowly up the stairs towards the master bathroom. He could feel the whisky warming his insides and already felt a little drunk. The door was ajar and he pushed straight in. It was steamy inside, warm and the aroma of scented candles wafted through the air. He had made no sound and was pleased that he hadn't because he was now looking straight down into the bath at the naked body of Julie Green as she dozed peacefully in the warm water.

Mike held his breath for what seemed like hours. Julie was still asleep and completely unaware of his presence. A wash cloth was draped over her face as she breathed slowly and the bubbles from her foam-bath barely covered her ample breasts. Her long blonde hair was wet at the tips where it fell to cover the upper slopes of her chest.

Fuelled and emboldened by the alcohol and niggled by the irritating thought that he could not just stand and stare for ever, Mike decided to try and make a joke of the situation.

"Nice tits!"

He was aware that his voice sounded squeaky and distant and cleared his throat quickly and noisily.

Julie reacted sharply, tearing the wash cloth from her startled face, she looked up at him and gasped.

"Sorry," Mike continued, "Tom didn't tell me you were in the tub. I had no idea."

For some reason, Julie's vocal chords didn't seem to want to cooperate with her brain. She was aware that she was gawping silently at her husband's friend but couldn't find the words.

"What...I...what...?"

But Mike was still standing there. Why hadn't he turned around and returned her privacy to her, she wondered? She had told Tom that she would be bathing. Why hadn't he warned his friend? Slowly, Julie began to understand.

A few nights ago, after a particularly frenetic session in bed, she and Tom had discussed the fact that Mike was very obviously attracted to her and they had laughed about how interesting it would be to let him see her naked. Julie has assumed that the whole thing was just a joke to her husband, but now it seemed like he had actually done something about it. She knew that the whole situation was probably brought on by the amount of booze that the two men had consumed – bar bravado, she called it – and she also knew how easy it would be to stop anything more from happening. But she was rather irritated that Tom had allowed this to happen without informing her first. Perhaps she would have to teach him a little lesson.

Regaining her composure, Julie looked up at Mike and grinned. She wriggled up a little in the water, now aware that her large breasts were well above the water line and quite visible to him.

"I'm glad you like my tits," she commented matter-of-factly, "I think they are one of my best assets, don't you?"

This time it was Mike that was lost for words. His eyes were riveted to Julie, and he was now being treated to a view of her completely topless. Had he been able to articulate he would have had to agree that her breasts were indeed rather fantastic.

"Er....yeah...I... er...."

Julie grinned again. A wicked sense of power coursed through her body making her shiver slightly. "Well, you've seen what I've got, how about you show me what you've got!"

Tom had just drained his glass and glanced at his wristwatch a little mystified. He had expected to hear Julie's cry of shocked surprise as Mike interrupted her. He had expected to see him come bounding down the stairs closely pursued by a betoweled Julie shouting obscenities at him for playing the prank. He had expected to laugh like a drain as his wife chastised him. But nothing had happened and he was a little perplexed to say the least. Perhaps Julie had already gone to bed, he though? But it was still early and, if that had been the case, why hadn't Mike yet returned from the bathroom? There was only one thing for it, he would have to go and investigate.

As Tom approached the landing he was met with a soft moan that came from inside the steamy bathroom. He immediately identified the noise as having come from Mike and it didn't take a genius to work out that the sound was sexual in nature. Could this really be happening, he wondered with a silent gasp? Could his fantasy about seeing his wife with another man actually be coming true?

A quick, silent peek into the bathroom confirmed Tom's suspicions – and hopes. Mike was sitting on the edge of the bath, completely nude and with a fearsome looking erection standing out from his body. Julie's hand was wrapped around the shaft and at that moment she was guiding the throbbing appendage towards her open mouth.

Tom could feel his legs weaken slightly and stepped back out into the hall. He could still see everything that was happening in the bathroom, but the steam obscured him nicely from view. From here he would be able to view everything without being detected, he realised.

Mike sighed deeply as the blonde woman leaned forward out of the cooling water and wrapped her lips around his swollen member. His hands went to the back of her head and gently encouraged her to take him deeper into her throat.

He groaned deeply as she swallowed him. He could feel the warm confines of her mouth and windpipe as he pushed his hips upwards and buried himself to the hilt. He could hear her groaning as she deep-throated his cock and saw the way that her breasts – always the subject of his masturbatory fantasies – swung free in front of him. His hands moved to the mounds of womanly flesh smoothly. Her nipples felt hard and ripe and he guessed that the cooling water had stiffened them. His fingers rolled the swollen buds and he smiled as this action provoked a guttural moan of encouragement from Julie.

It seemed to Mike that his friend's wife was pushing her tits into the palms of his hands; urging him to be more manipulative with them. He was happy to oblige and the moan of satisfaction that he received when he pinched her left nipple encouraged him to do the same with the other.

Tom watched his wife take Mike deep into her throat and almost present him with her breasts. He knew how Julie's tits were so sensitive – she had been known to climax just from a little nipple pinching before - and it looked from the lustful expression on her face as if she was not far away from that state now. One of her hands cupped Mike's hanging balls while the other dipped below the water line and Tom knew that she was toying with her vagina.

"Oh God, I'm so close!" Julie suddenly cried as she allowed Mike's throbbing tool to pop out of her mouth. "I need to cum so badly!"

Mike was well prepared for this eventuality and started to help his friend's wife from the tub.

"Good. Hop up here, honey. Let me help you cum hard."

Indicating that Julie should perch herself on the toilet seat, Mike half pulled and half pushed her across the small room. She sat down with a gasp and quickly propped one leg up against the wall, opening her legs and displaying her hidden charms.

Mike stared deep between her thighs and kneeled down on the rug. He could see the way that her vaginal lips pouted at him and as he touched his tongue to the protruding sliver of her clitoris he felt her whole body contract in orgasm.

Tom watched as closely as possible as his good friend lapped and nibbled at Julie's open vagina and she convulsed in orgasm. Her butt lifted almost a foot off the toilet seat and her hands were behind Mike's head, pulling him into her and coating his face with her running juices. When she had finally came down she seemed exhausted.

But it was clear from the swinging erection that still protruded from between Mike's muscular thighs, that Julie was not going to be allowed to rest just yet. His hands pulled the back of her head forwards as he stood up in front of her, forcing her mouth down onto his cock once again. Julie opened wide willingly and again took the swollen member deep into her throat. But this time she wanted more.

"Fuck my mouth." She spluttered through a mouthful of hard penis. "Fuck my mouth and throat. Use me, baby!"

Again Mike was happy to oblige and taking a bunch of her damp blonde hair in each hand he used the tresses as handles as he began to thrust his hips back and forth.

As he revelled in his new voyeuristic pleasures, Tom ran down the zipper on the front of his jeans. His tool was throbbing and hard now and he eased the swollen meat silently out of his fly. His hand grasped his shaft and he started to masturbate as he watched the display of unadulterated lust through the half open door.

The steam had all but disappeared now and Tom had to be careful that he remained undetected. Slipping back into the shadows and completely out of sight he fisted his cock slowly and deliberately.

"I want you now!" Mike gasped as he rammed his cock deep into Julie's throat. "I want to stick my dick deep into your tight cunt!"

A little reluctantly, Julie once again allowed him to slip from between her lips. She gulped a lungful of air as she surfaced.

"Then fuck my cunt the same way you fucked my mouth. Hard and fast, baby!"

Positioning herself over the edge of the bath, Julie raised her ass into the air and presented her dripping pussy to Mike. He could see the wet folds open like the petals of a flower and licked his lips in anticipation.

But Julie was getting impatient.

"Do it, Mike." She almost screamed. "Stick that big fucking cock up my snatch. Fill my cunt, baby!"

Tom Green had hardly ever heard his wife use such language but it turned him on so much to hear the obscenities dripping from her lips. He gripped his tool hard and pulled the foreskin back and forth as he watched his friend position himself behind her. In one smooth, swift motion he saw him thrust himself forward, lunging deeply into Julie's body.

Her mouth gaped open and a long, high-pitched moan escaped her cock-sucking lips as Mike filled her from behind. Tom watched his friend ram brutally over and over again into her pussy. Her whole body was being shunted forward by the power of his thrusts and her tits sung and slapped noisily against the edge of the bath. Mike's hands slapped her buttocks as he drove harder and deeper and Tom soon realised that his friend was about to cum.

Mike felt his balls contract as he humped deeply into Julie's wet, warm pussy. He knew that he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yessssss!...I'm cumming in you, baby!" He suddenly cried.

Mike heard his friend's wife cry out as his cum rushed up his shaft and spurted into the deep warm cavern that was her pussy. She was one of the best fucks that he had had recently and the power of his climax proved it.

"Mmmmm. I love cum!" Julie cooed as she collapsed back onto the bathroom rug. "I love it up inside me but I would also have liked to see you cum on me too. You know, splatter my tits? Or even my face?"

Before Mike could give any form of reply, Tom leapt forward from the shadows.

"I've got a whole load for you right here!" He cried.

Mike sat back breathing hard and watching fascinated at this unexpected turn of events. He had no idea that his friend had been watching and, rather than punching him out, Tom was now kneeling close to his wife's face and tugging hard on a swollen looking erection.

Mike watched Tom cum in great spasms that coated his wife's surprised looking face. Her look of shock was priceless as the thick jism trickled over her nose and mouth and dripped from her chin.

And then Julie started to react again. Her back arched and she moaned deeply as the sperm scorched her skin. Her fingers gathered as much of her husband's seed as they could and then both men watched while she lay back, spread-legged and began plunging her sperm coated fingers over and over into her dilated and already cum-filled vagina. Her head rolled back and her eyes closed as, once again, she collapsed into a twitching, convulsing climax.

It was a few months later that Julie began to feel different. Her belly began to swell and she realised that she had missed her monthly period. She knew that there was life growing inside her and she also knew that she had conceived on the night that Mike surprised her in the bath. What had started off as a joke had developed into a life changing situation. But what she didn't know was whether the child she was carrying was created by her husband's sperm or his friend's!

English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers