Surprising Old(er) Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee's breasts without the bra were pendulous and heavy, with big dark nipples and stretch marks. The amazing bra held everything in place and gave the overall shape and appearance of young firm pointed breasts. Whilst Dee held her breast in placed, Andy closed up the 12 hooks and eyes at the back, onto their closest or tightest positions. He reached round from behind her and cradled her breasts in their strong and boned support.

Going further, he traced down over her flattened torso, to the spreading of her hips and round to her buttocks which were not covered by the corset. It finished just at the bottom of her pubic bone.

He was excited by the feel and the change brought by the bra and the hard corset. His erection was building again and Dee spoke softly, looking away from him, "I can see that you really are a Handy Andy. I like your hands on me - very much."

Still behind her, Andy dropped his hand to her bottom, pressed on the plug, and asked quietly in her ear, "Is this to keep me out?"

"No," she said also softly, "It's to make sure that there is a way in for you, if you want," and she giggled almost silently.

12