Surprising Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Beth had Sam's black rod down her throat. Her hairless cunt was facing me and I buried my dick in her. I banged into Beth fast and hard. At the same time I watched Linda fucking both cocks like she they were her last. My attention was brought back to Beth's mouth. Sam had her head in his hands and was unloading in cum in her throat. The more she swallowed the more she fucked back against me. I was getting close. Beth, all of a sudden pulled forward, letting my dick slid from her pussy. She turned around and grabbed my dick and pulled me in front of Linda. My wife was in the throes of another orgasm, her eyes shut and her mouth hanging open. Beth rubbed my cock head against her lips and she sucked me in, never loosing her rhythm on the two cocks. Mike was the first to cum as he shot off in her tight ass. Bill gave one last hunch and coated her womb with joy juice. I was right behind them as her sucking mouth coaxed my jism across her tongue and down her throat. Linda still had her eyes closed as we all collapsed in a heap.

I watched her face as the two cocks slid from her cunt and ass. Her eyes opened and looked up at me as my deflating dick popped from her lips. An instant of pure fear came over her face. I smiled down at her and slid down beside her and kissed her mouth probing my tongue past her lips. Immediately her arms went around my neck and she almost choked me with her tongue. I've tasted my cum before but this time it hit a nerve and it went straight to my cock. As we tried to devour each other my dick went rigid. Then I felt her being lifted above me and a soft puff came from her mouth into mine. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Sam had buried his black bone deep into my wife. He was fucking her with long slow strokes. She started to whimper in my mouth, her saliva mixed with the remnants of my juice ran across my tongue. Sam was now banging the hell out of her and after a short time she was pulled from me and rolled on her back. Sam pulled out and was walking his way up her body on his knees. He touched her lower lip with his cock and her mouth opened. Her tongue came out to lick him when hot white thick ropes of cock juice started shooting into her inviting mouth. With his hand he controlled his cum. He made sure that every drop landed in her waiting mouth. He gave his dick one final squeeze and the last lingering drop fell onto her teeth. Linda closed her mouth and rolled her tongue around and swallowed it all.

Neither one of us said anything on the way home. We sneaked in the house not wanting to wake the kids or Linda's sister [our babysitter]. Linda's sister, Karen, was asleep on the couch. Her robe was open and her bush was visible through her nightgown. My wife covered her up, shut off the tv and wagging her finger at me pulled me toward the stairs. Her ass was in my face because of her modified red dress. We pulled off our clothes and I spooned up behind her sliding my cock in her wet well fucked cunt and we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning after the kids went to school and Karen went home, we sat on the couch with our coffee and talked. I knew when we got married that Linda had fucked a couple of guys before me. I wasn't a virgin either. I assured her that as far as I was concerned, our marriage was solid and that I loved her. I had thoroughly enjoyed last night. What I didn't understand is why she had lied about fucking Mike that first night. "Why didn't you talk to me about Halloween night?" I asked.

"Remember after we had been dating for awhile and we started talking about our previous sex lives? We found that dumb sex questionnaire in that skin book you had? Well I didn't tell you the truth about a lot of the information."

I looked at her and said, "Well OK, so you screwed a couple of guys you didn't tell me about, that's no reason to clam up on me when we should be talking about us."

Linda took my hand and looked into my eyes. "Honey, you don't understand. I didn't want to talk about Mike because it brought all the feelings of my past up again. I was afraid that I couldn't handle it this time."

"I'm not sure I'm following here." I said. "Why don't you just tell me what you're talking about."

"Do you still have that old questionnaire around somewhere?" she asked. "I think I can explain better if we went through it again."

The sex questionnaire was with my skin books. It was something that had really turned me on when we filled it out years ago. I brought it to the couch and sat down beside her. "I guess I can skip all the questions about height, weight etc. right?" I asked.

"Just start with the sex questions."

"OK." I said. "How old were you when you lost your cherry? You have 18 here."

Linda took a deep breath, "Thirteen for my pussy, Thirteen for my mouth, and fourteen for my ass."

I just looked at her. My mouth was open but nothing came out.

"My older brother Dennis, the one that was killed in the car crash, started fucking me when he was fifteen. He fucked me about four or five times a week till he graduated. By the time I was fourteen, I was also drinking his cum and doing about eight of his buddies on a regular basis. By the time I reached eighteen I had already fucked and sucked over a hundred guys. My freshman year in college I paid my tuition by sucking cock at all the frat parties. A junior girl turned me onto this saying you could have fun and pay for college. I kept a diary. When I graduated I had fucked another hundred guys and sucked off almost three hundred. I loved every minute of it. Honey, I'm a cum whore and I've been on the straight and narrow since we got married. The night with Mike just got me started again. I'm sorry." She started to cry.

I sat there digesting this new information. This was my wife. The mother of our two kids. She sat there sobbing. Those big tits I was crazy about heaving with each sob. Her short robe was open and her cunt lips pouted at me. I realized that my cock was so hard it hurt. Images of hundreds of cocks fucking and shooting there juice had me wild with lust. I grabbed her face in my hands and stared into her red eyes. "I love you and you have me so hot right now that I need to fuck you."

"I love you more than anything, and you know you can do what ever you want to me. You always could."

I ripped off my jeans and pushed Linda back on the couch. Her robe fell open and the head of my cock slipped into her hot tunnel.

"Fuck me hard, baby, you know I need hard hot cock."

As I buried my dick to the balls in her wet cunt I fucked her like a demon. "I am fucking you baby and a lot of other cocks are going to fuck you too. You and me, my little cock slut are going to have a lot of fun from here on out." I shot my cock juice deep in her womb.

12