Surrender

Story Info
A hypnotic induction with strong D/s themes.
2k words
4.48
68.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

"I'm going to take you. And you're going to surrender.

"You can imagine it, can't you? It's that word, 'surrender'. The second I say it, you think about giving in, about your resistance dwindling as you listen to my voice. 'Surrender'. It's such an evocative word. When I say 'surrender', you understand that I'm not going to overcome your resistance. You're going to give your mind to me voluntarily. And it's going to feel so good.

"It does feel good to surrender. You might already know that, or you might be trying to tell yourself right now that you'd never surrender, never let your will wash away on my words and give in to the sound of my voice as it carries you away to that dark, wonderful place where your mind is nothing but a toy for me to play with. That's alright. I don't mind if you try to fight. It just makes it feel even better when you finally surrender.

"You can imagine that, too. You can imagine how sexy it's going to be when you try to say 'no', but realize that you can't remember just what the word means anymore. You can imagine how aroused you're going to be when you realize that your moans aren't denials anymore, but pleas for me to continue. You can imagine how utterly wonderful it's going to be when you finally forget just why it is that you're trying to fight me. When that happens, you're going to surrender. And you're going to love every second of it.

"Some of this might scare you for a little bit. It can be a scary word. 'Surrender'. But it's also beautiful. We surrender to all sorts of things. We surrender to desire, we surrender to passion. All you're doing is giving in to the inevitable. Your body is already interested. Your body already knows that the wonderful, enticing world on the other side of your resistance is so much better than the place you're at now. Your body is like my secret ally, helping to undermine your resistance and crumble your will to fight me. Until you finally surrender.

"Or that might not scare you at all. You might be fighting just because it feels good to struggle, knowing that in the end, your will is going to break and your resistance is going to melt away. Resistance is just a path that takes you to surrender. You love to walk down that path, knowing that it's a journey to a destination you love so much. Traveling slowly, fighting my will, that just heightens the anticipation and the thrill of your final, ultimate surrender. And surrender is a path that takes you to pleasure. The pleasure builds as your struggles to resist become weaker and weaker. The pleasure builds as your mind softens and sinks into mine. When you surrender, that pleasure ultimately becomes overwhelming.

"I'm going to take you. And you're going to surrender.

"You can imagine it. You can imagine your will to resist as a wall, a fortification you've erected to keep out my words and my power over you. You think you're safe, even if you're not sure that you want to be safe from me (because your body is whispering to you right now, already aroused in the anticipation of pleasure and telling you just how good surrender is going to feel, so fascinated by the secret promises of pleasure and desire and such wonderful, wonderful bliss that it's sending little pulses of arousal through your mind, weakening your will to fight before the battle's even begun, because your body is my ally. Your body wants what I'm offering, and it's betraying you right now. Your body wants to be my toy, in the way that your mind will want to be my toy soon.) But you have your wall, so tall and thick and towering to the sky, so you think you're safe because nothing can smash through that wall.

"But I'm not going to crush your resistance. I'm not going to smash my way through that wall like a battering ram. My words are like a soft wave of water, inexorable and relentless, slowly filling you up and eroding that wall right at its very foundations. Because that wall, that resistance, it's so heavy. It's so much work to keep it up when you're listening to my soft words washing into you like waves, lapping at your will. You can feel that wall begin to sink into the soft, heavy ground. Soon it's going to topple, all on its own. I don't need to do a thing.

"And you can't do anything. You can't stop it now. Even as you imagine it, it begins to happen. You can't fight the waves. You can't fight the endless water, rushing in again and again to soak deep into your mind. Your body already knows this. The soldiers of your mind are deserting to my cause. Surrender is inevitable. You might be ready to surrender already. Even if you're not, it won't be long now.

"Because your resistance is crumbling. You've imagined it now for so long, pictured it with arousal in your mind and your body and it seems like such a good thing, such a wonderful and desirable sensation that you just...don't want to fight anymore. That wall is sinking and falling and crumbling under my will, your mind softening like the soft ground, your thoughts soaking in my words and now you watch that wall just...break.

"It leaves you all alone. Helpless. There's nothing between you and my will, your thoughts and my words, your mind and my power anymore. My forces are overwhelming, my power over you is almost total now. There's just that one tiny little bit of you still wanting to resist, and it is surrounded and overwhelmed and helpless and vulnerable, and just hearing that makes you shiver with excitement, and if you're excited, if you're aroused, then that must mean you want this. And if you want this, then you must have surrendered already. Without even noticing it, without even really fighting it, you have surrendered.

"And now your mind is my toy. Your body is my toy. I can simply say, 'Remove your clothes', and you already notice how your body is moving to comply. Perhaps slowly and languidly, perhaps eagerly and quickly, but you feel yourself moving to obey my will. It's so freeing, isn't it? So easy and relaxing and oh, so wonderful to obey. Like falling, falling endlessly into my words and my mind. As you undress, your surrender becomes more complete. And I'm not telling you to do anything that doesn't sound enjoyable, am I? Any of those fears you had, fears of what surrender might hold for you, they seem distant and foolish now. Surrender just holds pleasure. Sweet, sensual pleasure. I'm only telling you to do things you already want to do. You want to be naked and helpless and shivering in bliss as you listen to my words and obey.

"Just take a long moment to feel that bliss. Don't move, don't touch, just relax and listen to your body. Feel how good all of this feels. You want to touch, I know you do. But feel just for a moment how good it feels to want, but not be allowed. Feel how good the anticipation is, knowing that my command holds you back from deeper pleasure for just a few moments more so that you can savor this excitement and arousal. Just a little longer, wanting but helpless to have, and the helplessness makes the wanting so much sweeter and more intense...

"Until you're whimpering, now, just a little, just those soft keening whimpers that tell me how aroused you are, like music in my ears. Trembling and whimpering and panting, the pleasure building, waiting just for a single word from me that will free you to follow that passion and pleasure and bliss...

"Yes. Give in, now. Surrender to your need, just like you surrendered to my will. It feels good to surrender, doesn't it? You're touching yourself, now, your hands just seeking and finding the places where it feels best to touch, and it feels so good because you can't fight it. You couldn't fight my words, you can't fight your body, and you understand now that giving in to me is the path to pleasure. That pleasure is building now.

"I want your pleasure. I've taken you to this dark, wonderful place because I understand that you can't get there on your own, that you need to be guided to a pleasure this deep and total and perfect. It's an act of kindness, to wash away your resistance and leave you helpless in my will, stroking and touching and whimpering and moaning. It's so enjoyable to surrender, it's so good to surrender, it's so sweet and arousing to surrender. Every time you surrender to me, it feels better. Which means that every time you surrender to me, you'll remember how good this feels, and you'll surrender that much easier to my will. Your memories will be just one more secret ally of mine, and you want that so much. It's so arousing to think about, to realize that my spies have already penetrated your defenses, undermined your will, so that even when you think you can fight, you're still helpless. And being helpless feels...so...good.

"Feeling even better now, as you move towards that crest of total pleasure. You want it, but something's holding you back just for a few moments, just wanting you to stay there in that warm, soft world of gasping, moaning arousal as you stroke and touch and feel. You remember the way I held you back, just moments ago, kept you from touching so you could feel the pleasure of wanting the same way I'm now holding you back from cumming so that you can feel the pleasure of touching. I want you to feel that pleasure completely, with every part of your body and mind. Feel it for one, last, long moment, holding back and waiting for my command and knowing that it feels even better because you're obeying, and you want it so much as you wait for me to say...

"Cum. Cum for me, cum now, let that pleasure gush out, surrender to the pleasure like you surrendered to my need like you surrendered to my will. The deeper you surrendered, the better it felt, and now you're feeling nothing but pleasure as you listen to my voice and let it all sink in and smooth your mind and make it so easy to surrender again and again and again...

"I've taken you. And you've surrendered.

"And now, I'm going to let you go. There's nothing to worry about here. You don't have to wonder if I'm going to hold you prisoner forever. I don't need to. I can take you whenever I want, and we both know it. It makes you feel a little helpless, knowing that, but it feels good to feel helpless like that, doesn't it? Just one more secret ally in your mind, waiting to let me in the next time I want to take you. You're going to remember this feeling, remember it until I take you again. And the next time, it's going to be even easier because you'll want it even more.

"But for now, I want you to feel me let you go, feel your will becoming your own again as I count to five. 1. Remembering how good it felt to surrender. 2. Remembering that pleasure, feeling your breathing calm down as it fades into your memory. 3. Feeling your mind begin to think of other things, things it wants to think about, perhaps even thinking about this moment between us. 4. Sitting up a little, getting ready to clean yourself up and put your clothes back on as soon as you hear...5. Wide awake, now.

"Until the next time I take you."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers