Surrender at Loon Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rested my head against his chest I became aware for the first time of the bulge pushing at the front of his jeans. I suddenly felt very selfish for having focused so intently on my own pleasure. My hands traced along the muscles of his back and I rubbed my cheek softly against Jerry's chest. I could feel the rise and fall of his heavy breathing and could feel his heart thrumming strongly in his chest.

I turned my face up to his and our eyes locked. Slowly, I drew my hands around to the front of his waist. My fingers found the button at the top of his jeans and fumbled with it for a moment before I felt it come loose. I could see his nostrils flaring and the look of desire in his face as I pulled the material apart and forced his zipper down.

When I could pull no more, I grasped the waistband of his jeans and pushed them down over his hips. Jerry assisted me in lowering his jeans all the way to the floor. My heart raced at the thought that I was now standing before a completely naked man for the first time in a decade. Our eyes were still locked with each other's as my hands sought out and discovered his hardness.

His length and girth were pretty much the same as my past lovers. What was so incredible to me was that Jerry felt so rock hard to my touch. His warm flesh felt like steel in my small hands and it seemed to pulse like some wild, untamed animal. I watched his eyelids quiver as my hands explored along his length. It felt so good to be able to give him back a little of the pleasure that he had lavished upon me.

I gripped his hard shaft with my right hand and let my left hand drift down to touch his sack. I felt Jerry sway momentarily as my hand began to stroke him He closed his eyes and lifted his head and moaned out, "Oh, Sandra."

With our gaze now broken, I lowered my eyes to get a better look at what I was doing. I took in his tattooed body, rippling with muscles and the site of his hard member in my hand. I leaned my head against his chest and kissed the depiction of the cow's head that I had seen earlier when he had caught me openly staring out the window at him.

My right arm began to tire and I switched to my left. I had pleasured my lovers in this fashion in the past, but this was the first time that I had done it in this position. My left hand was a bit more awkward and my shoulder began to hurt much too quickly. Frustrated, I again took his shaft in my right hand and continued stroking along his length.

I could feel Jerry begin to thrust his hips in time to the movements of my hand. All too soon my arm began to tighten up. I tried switching my grip to ease the discomfort. I was beginning to feel so inadequate and wished with all my heart that I could show him the pleasure that he deserved.

Without even thinking about it I began to sink towards the floor.

Tawdry!

I watched his tattooed body slowly rise above me as I settled onto my knees. My vision was completely taken up with the sight of his hardness and I felt a wicked thrill at what I was about to do.

Unseemly!

I heard Jerry moan deeply above me, "Yes!"

I wrapped both of my hands around his engorged shaft and pulled the skin back tightly. Slowly, I moved my lips forward and placed a loving kiss on the tip. I felt the moisture of his precum and my tongue eagerly lapped it up. I looked up into Jerry's face as I licked along the underside of his organ.

Jerry's hands moved to my head and his fingers buried themselves in my hair. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the swollen head.

Forgive me Stephen!

He slowly thrust his hips forward, seeking out more of the warmth of my willing mouth. I kept both hands rapped around the shaft to prevent him from pushing too much of himself inside. I knew I was not an expert at this sort of thing and could not possibly take much of him without gagging. As he would thrust forward I would tilt my head to the right. As he withdrew, my tongue would delicately lick the underside.

As I was taking Jerry in my mouth I watched the way his tattoos seemed to come to life before my eyes. The dragon on his stomach undulated with each of his thrusts and I could almost swear that it was a real fire-breathing serpent.

Suddenly, he reached down and took a hold of me by the shoulders and raised me up. I had been so focused on what I was doing that I was confused at Jerry's actions. Was I doing something wrong?

Jerry looked at me with such pure lust that it scared me for a moment. His eyes were wide and his nostrils flared. He was breathing so heavy and his moans sounded more like the growl of a wild animal. He slipped one arm around my shoulders and easily scooped me up into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as he carried me towards the master bedroom.

He kicked the door open and carried me to the bed that had been used by countless relatives through the years. Jerry gently laid me down on the thick comforter. I watched as he slid to his knees and pushed my legs apart. I heard his growl once again as his tongue quickly found my clit and I could not help the strangled cry that erupted from my throat.

Jerry's strong fingers held my hips tightly as he pressed his face to me. My body was on fire and I couldn't wait one second longer. I reached down and took a hold of his head and guided him up over me. We twisted our bodied awkwardly until we were both laying full length on the old bed.

Our lips came together for another passionate kiss. As out lips mashed against each other's wetly, I reached down to grasped his steel-like shaft in my hand. I was so lost in lust that I greedily guided him to my moist opening. When he felt himself at my entrance, he pushed forward sending his thickness deep inside me.

We each gave a long low moan as our bodies joined as one. My hands moved to his muscular back and I could feel those muscles flexing as he began to move inside me. I rose to meet his thrust with all of my strength. My hands slipped down to grab a hold of his bottom and I tried to pull him deeper inside me as my legs wrapped themselves around his powerful thighs.

Jerry lifted himself up so that his arms held him above me as he thrust into me over and over. I chanced a look down between us and could hardly believe my eyes at the sight of his hardness moving in and out of me. The sight of his tattoos once again springing to life barely registered in my mind before I could feel another orgasm building inside me.

The world seemed to go out of focus as my orgasm broke over me. My fingers gripped his shoulders savagely and I twisted and writhed beneath him. Our passion must have overwhelmed Jerry as well. I heard him groaning louder and louder until he pushed all of the way inside me and his body tensed. Another orgasm hit me as I felt his hot seed exploding deep inside my womb. Jerry collapsed over the top of me and I held onto him fiercely as he dumped spurt after spurt of his essence inside me.

Finally, we both ceased all movement. I pressed my lips against his neck and savored the feeling of having him inside me and the feel of his strong arms holding me tightly. All too soon, he rolled off of me onto his back, carrying me along with him to rest my head against his shoulder.

During our lovemaking my mind had been completely occupied with the sensations coursing through my body and seeking out the next bit of pleasure that was sure to come. Now came the awkward moment when I found myself completely naked with someone who was a total stranger until barely an hour ago.

"Sandra, that was the most incredible experience of my life", he said. I smiled to myself deep inside. "Your writing was so passionate, but I never dreamed that it would be like this".

So, he had read my private journal! I really should have been upset at this invasion of my privacy, but I found that it didn't seem to matter to me. Maybe I had left it laying about in some secret hope that someone would see the real me that lurked inside. I would have to leave that thought for some other time. Right now all I wanted to do was enjoy the feeling of being held by man and the feel of our flesh against each others.

"Maybe I should rethink this move to California", he joked, "Are you sure that you really have to leave tomorrow?"

I replied weakly, "I wish I didn't have to, but I have to get back and get ready for work."

"Well, if you have a change of heart I would love to see you here in the morning."

I was touched that he would tell me such a thing.

"In the meantime," he said while rolling up onto his elbow, "I don't plan on wasting one moment of tonight while I have you here."

With that he pressed his lips to mine once again. I thought that my body would be completely worn out and sated, but I was surprised to feel myself responding to him immediately. We made love again and he brought me to the heights of passion that I had never dreamed were possible.

Later that night I drove him home after he had admitted that there was no friend that was mysteriously delayed in picking him up. The next morning I awoke feeling bruised, battered, and altogether wonderful. I straightened up the cabin and packed my Range Rover for my return home.

However, when I turned the key in the ignition, nothing happened. I tried the key many times, but the beast just didn't want to stir this morning. I would have to call a garage and maybe someone could drive up from town to pick me up and bring me home.

A wicked thought occurred to me -- Maybe another couple of days at the cabin wouldn't be so bad! I could have a garage tow my car in and I could delay my homecoming until Sunday night, couldn't I?

So, that is how I found myself looking out the window at the group of young men. Could Jerry be telling them about his hot conquest of the older lady at this very moment? Or was that just my guilt and overactive imagination at work? Would he want to see me again? Or was I just being a silly woman?

Just then Jerry's eyes lifted and he saw me for the first time. He smiled immediately and I felt a shiver run through my body. Did I have the nerve for another marathon lovemaking session with this young stud? I wasn't entirely sure.

Then I heard a motor out on the lake and a secretly smiled to myself.