Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I thought about it, but never expected in my wildest dreams that I could one day be standing here with you, about to do this. As for that day that you walked in on me in the cabana..."

"Yes, I still remember that so clearly."

"I went in there because I had such a hard-on from watching you ... in the pool, getting out of the pool, spotting your camel toe as you walked close by me, water dripping off your body while using your towel to dab dry your pussy, your bum, and your breasts ... wishing I could do that for you. I had such a boner. Brad had gone to buy more beer but I was afraid you or Lauren would spot it. Figuring you two were busy talking together, I slipped away to try to get rid of my hard-on. I went into the cabana, dropped my Speedo's, and really went for it, never expecting I'd be caught, and not by you. But you walked in on me in mid-stroke ... and I was so close, about to blow."

"Oh no! Did you still manage to cum?"

"No, I never made it. I could hear you outside, explaining to Lauren what you'd seen me doing. I knew I'd be in deep shit with her for upsetting her best friend."

"Oh, Will, I am so sorry."

"Lauren mellowed after you all left and gave me a blow job, one of her best."

"Oh, that's good! And it's good that she's a swallower ... I have to admit to you before we start that I've never been able to bring myself to do that."

"Oh really! You don't know what you're missing, we'll have to do something about that."

"I wish I could pluck up the courage. Oh well, some day. Now, I better make it up to you for giving you that erection that day."

"Becky, look at this, nothing's changed, you've given me another one."

"Umm! Well, what are we waiting for?" I amaze myself with my confidence, my hands raising my short nightie up over my head.

"Here, I'll get these," suggests Will, taking hold of the elasticised waistband of my panties, pulling them down. "Fuck, Becky, these are so wet."

"I guessed they would be by now, your first kiss did that, Will ... it helped too that I thought of little else all day at school. I was wet down there before I had my bath an hour ago."

I turn to get onto my bed, knee-walking to the middle, doing it slowly, knowing he's close behind me, watching my arse undulating. Brad has always raved about how good my bum looks from behind, with cheeks spread, exposing both my pussy and my tiny anal pucker when I'm on my hands and knees.

I lay on my back, legs slightly apart, one knee raised, attempting an alluring and tempting pose. I feel a need to continue discussing the cabana incident, "I never knew I had such an effect on you, Will. I was more naive back then. Being around Lauren and Steph has helped to bring out this new me, opened up my new way of thinking. So, this..." and I wave my hand dramatically to indicate the totally naked body Will can see laid out before him, "is yours to take. I want to make up for how embarrassed you must have been that day. You've waited a long time for this."

"I sure have!"

I watch closely as his eyes take the time to scan the length of my body before he follows me onto my bed, moving to kneel between my feet.

Unashamedly, I stare at his cock, liking the hardness, the way it bounces around as his body moves ... it looks to be similar proportion to Brad's. Where Will kneels, I expect him to lower his body, bringing his erection down to my pussy. But, to my surprise, he bends over my legs, lowering his face between the tops of my thighs. I feel his warm breath on my inner thigh, then see and feel his moist lips, a wetter tongue ... closing in on my pubic region. His tongue stretches to run up the length of my outer labia, causing me to gasp in delight.

His lips engage with my budding clitoris that peeps from under its protective hood. His lips and tongue combine, lowering any tiny hesitation that may remain and I cum quickly and wildly.

"Oh, that was good," I tell him as my breathing settles.

His lips remain so close to my pussy that as he says, "I'm not finished here," I can feel his lips brushing my labia.

"Oh, don't even try, I've never cum twice this way," I tell him, yet immediately I feel his tongue strokes back at my clit. With Brad, once I orgasm from his tongue, my pussy and clit become too sensitive to enjoy any more of that. But Will's tongue isn't at all irritating... I know not why.

I am so ready for him to move us onto the main event but his tongue down there feels so good that I let him stay. The wonderful throbbing within returns, I begin to realise I might cum again. "Oh, I can never cum twice from this ... ooh, oh yes, oh, right there, Will. Yes, keep it there. More, more! Oh my god ... yes, oh, I'm gonna cum again."

The second orgasm that I get from Will going down on me is even stronger than the good first one. "Oh ... enough now, Will, put it inside me, I want to feel you in me."

His body rises up from between my spread thighs. I leave them lewdly spread to accept his erection. His face hovers above mine, he lowers to kiss me. His tongue that so expertly painted my clitoris now entwines with mine. I feel the knob of his hard cock nudging in the wet channel of my labia. My hands move to grasp his bum to drag his pelvis tighter toward me.

His knob slips around in the wetness of my pussy before looming large, probing at my opening, engaging there. Will's lips leave mine; landing briefly at one nipple, he suckles furiously on it ... I like that. The hard knob nudges forward, I feel it push gently into my pleasure passage. I take a hand from his arse cheek, grasping hold of the back of his head, to mash his face firmly against my chest, urging his lips to continue lashing my defenceless but appreciative nipple.

I feel his erection progressing inside me, slowly inching in deeper and deeper. Even as Will slides his cock up inside me, I recall Lauren telling me in great detail over coffees of the many ways her husband makes love to her. She always insists she still prefers him even after having enjoyed the various husbands of the club. I pull his body tighter to me ... I am about to find that out for myself. I'm glad I said yes.

We are getting into it ... I marvel at how far I've come, taking such a giant step, becoming so enlightened that I am now comfortable to have another man fucking me where only Brad has previously ventured. Oh yes, of course, there was Wal once a year, but does annually really count?

Will is proving himself to be very good in the fucking department. Why wouldn't he be, having kept Lauren happy all these years. His wife may be my best friend but she is so big on sex that the word slut is not out of place in relation to her.

Will is so good, and so in control of his body -- and mine at this time - that I am able to cum twice more, a factor that convinces me of how appropriate my new theory on the benefits of open marriages is. Eventually, we are laying exhausted, on our backs, side by side, still breathing heavily as our mutual heat subsides. We hold hands affectionately to maintain a connection lost when he withdraws.

Will is first to speak, "This is the moment where I'm supposed to ask was it good for you?"

I turn to look at the man that I would never have expected previously to be in bed with, "Oh, YES! Very! I loved everything about it, Will, What about you? You said you've been waiting a long time for this moment."

He turns to look at me too, "Everything I expected you'd be, and more. Becky, you are so hot."

"That's nice to hear, Will. Over the years, I think hot is the last thing I expected to ever be called. I know you would have been disappointed if we'd done this a few years ago, even if you could have had me on the day that I saw you masturbating. I was so inhibited about sex and I never could have imagined causing any man to have the reaction you did. It's sweet of you to tell me about it now."

"You were overpowering in my thoughts, have been since you and Brad moved into our neighbourhood."

"But you've had Lauren all these years?"

"Yes, and we have great sex together, but let's face it, Becky, Lauren's a slut. I've known for years that she sleeps around, even before the club came along."

"Why do you stay with her, Will?"

"I do ask myself from time to time. The best answer I get is that the sex is really good. Although, I have to say that the sex we just had was hotter. I can't believe that we're finally together in bed, and we've just fucked. Oh, this Surrogate Wives Club is great."

"You know, when Wally first started his club, he invited me to be one of the wives. From the way I was raised -- my parents' moral values - there's no way I could be a part of it then. Discovering Brad had succumbed and was going around fucking all of my friends was a game-changer for me. It took months of deep soul searching before I decided I could be part of it rather than leave Brad and this town."

"I'm glad you didn't go, Becky." Will rolls over, pressing his body against my right side. I feel the dampness of his now flaccid cock. He throws one leg across mine; a hand falls on my left breast and his lips nuzzle my right nipple, sucking it anew.

"Are we not done, Will?"

"Not by a long shot," he manages to mumble despite his lips busily suckling my nearest nipple again, "Is that ok with you?"

"Oh yes!" I agree enthusiastically, keen to engage with Will some more. Despite being squashed between our bodies, my right hand manages to take hold of his limp cock. I try stroking it back to a better size.

Our mutual return to peak arousal is not rushed. It happens slowly and pleasantly over possibly a half-hour before I feel the cock in my hand become sufficiently hard again to be effective inside me. By then, Will has devoured both nipples equally. His lips move to possess mine once more. I want him again and eagerly comply, even when he urges me to turn away from him.

For a moment, I feel his rejuvenated hard-on sliding within the cleavage of my arse cheeks, brushing over my anal ring. I tense, thinking he may want to go there. I'm about to warn him that I don't do anal, but before I have to say anything, I feel him reposition the restored hard knob at my preferred point of entry, it seems about to press into me from behind. We are on our sides, his body spooning mine, bending my legs, then his. Deliciously, I feel him slide his entire length inside me again, one hand around my body, taking hold of one breast. The fucking begins all over again.

So much slower this time, and deliciously lasting much longer. To my amazement, I cum three more times. That's crazy, I have never been multi-orgasmic previously. As the third rolls through me, I begin to wonder if Will is going to cum again. Not that I'm complaining. I am laying comfortably on my left side with his hard cock constantly sliding in and out of my pleasure passage.

After what seems to me to be a marathon fuck, close to matching Wal's prowess, I, at last, hear his breathing reach an intensity that indicates he's close. Then, a final flurry of quicker, hard thrusts that culminate in lodging his cock deep and I feel the spasming begin, splashing his cum deep at my uterus. I feel no inclination to move, it's such a comfortable position that I lay happily in his embrace for several minutes until we both come down.

It's dark outside now, I can't see my bedside clock in this position. I presume we're all done ... it must be after seven. My greatest fear now is that we could both drop asleep in our mutual after-glow and still be laying here entwined when Brad gets home from work after ten.

As pleasant as this moment is, I force myself to pull away from Will, feeling his cock slip out of me. "Do we have to break this up now?" he asks.

I explain to him my fear that we could both fall asleep for hours. Thankfully, Will recognises that possibility too. Standing beside my bed on wobbly legs after so many orgasms, I pull my panties back on. Across from me, Will is dressing too; he tells me, "I will never look at you in the same way again. From today on, when I see you at dinner parties and pool parties, both of us clothed, I will look and think to myself, 'I've seen the beautiful body beneath the clothes and I've even enjoyed being inside it.' How lucky am I?"

"Oh, Will, I hope we can at least behave ourselves, the way we always have ... err, mostly I guess, given your admission. Are you going to tell Lauren about this?"

"I don't know, should I, Becky? Maybe it's up to you?"

"I don't mind if you do. I didn't do this as a get square, but she did have Brad in this bed when he was in the club ... for only a month."

"Did she? I'll bet you were upset when you found out, Becky?"

"Yes, I was, but I've reconciled with it now ... more so after what we just did."

"So, sounds to me like you'd be happy for it to get back to my wife."

"You could say that."

"Then, I'm happy to oblige. She said I could have any of the wives, so I'll tell her tonight I picked the best one."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you, Will ... it's been fun. But you better go, I've got some cleaning to do now ... sheets to be changed, and I'll need a shower to wash away the smell of you on and in my body."

By the time Brad arrives home just after 10.30, I am feeling guilty. Not because I have just enjoyed two memorable hours fucking our good friend, Will. After all, last year, Brad enjoyed sex with all three of my closest friends. No, my guilt is only that I haven't told him yet how I want our marriage to be an open one and that I'd like him to join me in becoming an active Surrogate Wives Club member.

But as we sit together while he eats the late supper I've prepared - the least I can do since his buddy Will has beaten him into my body this evening -- I struggle to find an appropriate moment to reveal my new way of thinking. My plans for the future of our marriage have been usurped by his big news. Brad's boss told him today that the company is sending him on an urgent work trip to Europe. He needs to visit a couple of consulates in the morning to arrange visas and if all goes well, he will be on the 9 pm flight tomorrow night. Just as well his passport is up to date.

I feel his excitement and after he tells me his news, I can't bring myself to tell him how I want our married life to change ... or that it did already a few hours ago. My expectation is it will be better for both of us, but what if he doesn't want that? I can't burden him with any distractions on his trip ... my news will have to wait.

Chapter Eleven

Lauren calls the next morning while I am driving to work. I momentarily freeze upon hearing her voice, wondering if Will has told her of last night. We did nothing wrong within the club rules and are not obliged to inform our spouses, but I did encourage Will to tell her. If Lauren is annoyed at me, I expect it will be due to my rejecting every request she's made for me to take on a neighbouring husband and not for fucking hers.

"Becky, I'm sorry if I sounded terse when we last spoke. I can't believe the demand since re-starting the club. We obviously have a bunch of horny guys, who don't get their share at home, living around here. I get three to four calls a night and we only have nine men in the club. Oh, actually ten now ... that's why I'm calling. I really do need you, I'm desperate for you not to say no this time. I'm out of girls, Beck."

I don't like upsetting my good friend as much as I have, but I have to work every day, and with Brad heading overseas tonight, I won't have any free time until he goes. "When do you want me, Lauren? I don't know, this is one helluva day."

"Beck, I know this will be hard, given you haven't told Brad that you've joined the club, but I need you quite late tonight."

"Tonight? Oh, Lauren, you've got to be kidding me."

"Oh, don't say that, there's no one else. Even I'm booked tonight, my third night in a row ... Will's going to be pissed. I'll need to make it up to him at the weekend."

Will obviously hasn't told Lauren where he was last evening. I so want to tell her not to worry about satisfying her husband ... that I made his wildest dreams come true last night. But I choose discretion instead. My mind whirls as I drive. "Who is so important to be accommodated at short notice, Lauren?"

"Oh, Beck, most of the liaisons are at short notice. But I've told you the club rules, I cannot divulge anything about him until you agree to take him on. Although, since we are such close friends, and I'm desperate, I will tell you that he's brand new ... to the neighbourhood. So new that he's only moving in today ... three houses down from your house. He's from Kenttown, the removalists would be picking up there now, but it's a three-hour drive from there to here. They told him they don't expect to be finished unpacking until around nine tonight. His wife is staying back at their old house to scrub and clean it tomorrow, so he's on his own tonight. He's a buddy of one of our members who told him about our club."

"Should he have done that, Lauren? I thought it was supposed to be cloaked in secrecy."

"Yes, well it is, and no, John shouldn't have told him about us. I'll have a quiet word to John ... when next I'm in bed with him."

I laugh appropriately at what I guess is intended as humour.

"When John called me to ask for his buddy to become a member, he mentioned an attribute that could impress you, Becky."

"Impress me? Go on, I'm intrigued."

"John says his buddy - this new guy - is built."

"Built? Does that mean what I think it means, Lauren?"

"Only going on what I'm told. Don't get too excited ... not the complete Wally size. According to John, he says his buddy has an extraordinarily thick one."

"How would John know that?"

"Oh, you know what guys are like. They boast to each other about their cocks, and how well they perform ... especially those with extraordinarily size. I thought you having appreciated Wal's cock so much, should have first crack at this one."

"Why does this guy want to have one of us so soon, he's barely moved in?"

"Well, his wife follows tomorrow night after staying behind to clean their old house. I guess he thinks he'll have less opportunity once she's here. I spoke to him ... he seems excited that we have such an intriguing club, and he wants to be part of it. You can be our neighbourhood welcome wagon."

This day looks to be so rushed already that I don't need anything more, but I can hear Lauren's desperation. She is my bestie ... and she needs help. I'm intrigued too that we could have a cock resembling Wal's in our midst. "Look, I can't promise anything yet, I need to make a few calls, Lauren, but maybe I can help. You think about nine tonight, then?"

"Yes, actually he said 9.30. Would that work for you?"

"It could, I'll get back to you, but it won't be until the afternoon. You'll need to be patient with me."

I keep in touch with Brad throughout the day. By 2 pm, he confirms that he will make that 9 pm flight tonight, and his seat is booked. I call our regular babysitter ... she's a college student and doesn't mind staying late. The kids are old enough to put themselves to bed so she usually gets to watch TV until whatever time Brad and I get home from parties or his work functions. She confirms she can babysit tonight and stay until after midnight if need be. I naturally don't tell her that Brad's flight leaves at nine, meaning I should be home by 9.30. But I won't be if I accept doing this new guy ... I'll be just getting started with the thick man at that time.

I call Lauren back, "Ok, I'm all set, I can be there by 9.30, at his house."

"Oh, Becky, thank you so much. He said he'll be putting his big bed back together while the removalists are unpacking the truck. Oh, he's going to be very happy with you. Now, this will be your first, Beck, are you sure you can do this? Don't get cold feet and chicken out on me."