Survival of the Fittest Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please listen to me. No matter how much he's slamming into me. Just understand. I love it so much. I might be crying. I'm crying in ecstasy, believe me. You might see him pounding my ass. Let him.

My body is his. It's for him now. Not you. He has permission to do anything to me. You do not. So keep your distance.

Rico is a supreme, alpha male. I don't dare cross him during sex. If he sees you , and starts to beat you, well ... I'm sorry but I will need to help him.

To show him I am on his side! He has told me what he will do to anyone that tries to mate with me, or challenge him. and what he expects me to do.

It might be hard to hear this. But I would be expected to help him beat you up. He will hold you down as I kick the crap out of you.

I know I know! But I had to agree or he would stop fucking me! I can't let that happen, I love his big heavy dick so so much! I'll do anything!

Huh? Yes, you would be restrained. I would beat you up and then mate with Rico immediately afterwards, to show him he's the winner. Maybe even while we're fucking? He says there's a way to do that, he'll show me if the time comes. It's a little extreme I know, but he's teaching me so much, including how to fight! He's such a good teacher. He teaches lots of the extreme exercise classes, the ones where you box, martial arts, all that stuff. He said he was a Brazilian-something fighter. I forget the name of it. Intense though, he's always so intense.

Oh, also! He said someday he wants me to humiliate you by laughing at you while he fucks me. You know, the usual stuff. "Look at that little dick!" and things like that. "Oh, you let a girl beat you up? Ha ha!". He taught me all kinds of taunts, some of them in another language I'm learning. And I'll use them on you! Mmmmm, all while he is sliding his huge cock deep inside me. To tell you the truth, here's a little fact for you: We like putting you down while we fuck! It has become sort of a regular thing. He makes me say that he's a better lover, with a bigger cock than you. Which is all true, and I was saying it anyway, and it kind of got him hot and now he thinks up new things. Sorry! It just happened.

But with you there while we fuck, it will take on a new life and really get Rico going! If he finds you I mean. So don't let him find you! But I'm excited how hard he'll fuck me if he does. He just gets off on that stuff. Testosterone does weird stuff to the brain too, huh? For me it's about the energy it brings to him. It's nothing personal, ok?

What? Well, let's see. I talk about how weak you are. That's one thing. You know, all those years, only fucking your pathetic cock, blah blah. How I didn't even know about cocks like Rico's. How you were every fuck I ever had, how innocent I was. How I learned your true place in the world once I discovered big cocks. Things like that.

Sometimes we role-play how I'll humiliate you. How I'll hover over you and tease you, while Rico fucks me from behind. Won't that be hot? I think you'll learn to like it. I usually just insult the pillow as Rico drives me into it from behind, pretending it's you. But if you were really there, wow!

Isn't it strange to think, that little dick of yours, such an important part of your life, will become just a footnote in my life? The little cock I once fucked. I will think about that, as I blow and fuck Rico. Your little nuts, compared to the mangos Rico has. Gazongas! Swinging as he walks. Yum.

So sad. Those little nuts you had to protect for your whole life. I'll probably be kicking you there. It's a good fighting tactic, Rico says. You'll be so easy to beat.

Woops! I fell into that mode again, fantasizing about Rico. I just try to practice in my head you know? When I can. The things I'll say next time. It's hard to think up on the spot because I'm breathless, can hardly think with all the pleasure he's pounding into me. So it's good to have some words ready! Fuel for him. It's nothing personal!

You aren't even a proper fuck. Easy to forget. Over in a few minutes. For years, I thought that was normal! (How's that? I think he'll like that.)

I mean, just compare your cock to Rico's massive cock when you see him pounding me, all day and all night, as you curl up in the closet tonight falling asleep to me moaning. He makes me come like ten times a night! Ha! Who am I kidding? You won't sleep! You will be hypnotized by the display of raw fucking, going on for hours and hours, on the same bed where you used to fuck me.

You know, I will look at you. Study your face, peering at me from the closet. I wonder how it feels, I really do. While I feel Rico shooting his come deep inside me. While I gulp down the quarts of come his massive balls brew for me between our mating sessions. What goes through your mind? I know you like it, but why?

I think the last time you came in me, I didn't even notice! I don't think I even leaked afterwards. I dabbed my pussy lightly with a tissue. After a night with Rico, I have to throw out the sheets, they are unusable. I replace the mattress every couple weeks. The day after we fuck, I spend a good five hours just cleaning and scrubbing our bedroom. Why did you think I bought all those new lamps and side tables? It looks like a tornado tore through our bedroom, after a fuck session with Rico. And all those sick days I had? I can barely walk for days afterwards.

Better to stay in bed, and masturbate thinking of Rico! I've got some new toys and learned lots about how to stimulate myself. I just didn't care about that stuff when it was just you. Sex was a chore back then. I'm sorry honey that part is true.

Listen, I know it sounds crazy. But I would do anything, so long as he continues to fuck me. Beating you up, removes you completely as a rival. Without question.

And there's a good part for you too! Once I've beat you up in front of Rico, showing him I don't want to mate with you anymore, you will no longer pose a threat to Rico. He'll ignore you. He'll let you watch him fuck me, without hiding. (I'd still hide though, who knows, his emotions change quickly so be ready!) What I'm trying to say is, how devoted he is to mating with me. He's so possessive, and I like being possessed when it's someone like him!

But isn't that intense? What I bring out in him? I don't want you hurt though. Really, I was just getting a little worked up thinking about my date with Rico coming tonight. Just hide carefully and be quiet. He was in the Brazilian Special Forces and has amazing hearing! They had to hunt down drug smugglers in the jungle at night. So he is always on alert. In the few hours when we do sleep, he often jumps up and asks if I heard anything, or "what's that smell?" Weird huh? I think he has PTSD. Complicated young man, but a hell of a fuck!

Can I admit something? Maybe you figured it out. Humiliating you as I fuck Rico? The idea excites me. It's what I want to do to you in person someday, more than anything. But maybe I don't really know what it will be like in real life, it's just a fantasy so I don't want to chance it.

To be safe, I don't think fucking you is a good idea, ever ever, while I'm with Rico. He could be watching! He's like a panther. And possessive like I said.

What? Oh, I know. Just accept your place. Everything will be easier.

And baby, just think: Tonight, your deep, dark desire, finally, comes true. What you asked me to do, when we were fucking, every time, for years. You will get to watch your wife have sex only a few feet away from you.

It will be an intense, hot, adult, grown up, big cock, session of steamy, come-filled, pussy stretching, gaping, fucking. With me crying and screaming for Rico to pound me into the bed harder and harder.

Maybe I will look at you and wink a few times, to help you wack off.

Hope I don't give you away!

12