Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it the voice, was it the drink or was it her own innermost desires? Susan just couldn't help herself, she had to have this job but she also needed release. The passion, the itch, the burning fires deep inside. Nothing mattered. She had to cum, she just had to cum. She started rubbing her pussy lips through her sodden panties.

Under her panties her lips, normally petite with just a little view of her inners poking through, were now greatly enlarged, glistening with juices, pulling apart and exposing both her inner lips and just the slightest glimpse of her pussy opening.

She continued to rub her lips through those sodden panties. Then she found it, her clit, a clit she never realised she had. A hard little nubbin just poking out between the top of her pussy lips.

She just had to rub. "Mmmmm, aaaghhh, oh god," she moaned. The feeling was like a million nerve endings converging in that small area where her clit could clearly be felt through her panties. She had never experienced anything like this and god she was fucking enjoying it. "I'm going to cum," she shrieked, still rubbing vigorously.

"Susan!" Master's voice boomed in a commanding manner. "You cannot cum, you will not cum, not until I let you cum!"

She pleaded, her voice getting a little ragged as she continued to rub. "But Master, I must, I need to-"

He cut her off. "Sorry Susan, if you want to cum you just need to sign here. So simple, just sign here!"

The words echoed around her head. JUST sign here, SIGN here, HERE!!!. She knew she shouldn't, but the desire to cum was too much. SIGN HERE!!! Susan found herself picking up the pen and signing. She didn't even read what she had signed but she knew she needed release.

Master smiled. "Well done Susan, now cum for me, CUM!" he ordered.

She pulled her panties to one side between her legs exposing those pussy lips, all slick with her juices. Pushing first one then two fingers into her tight hole she moved them in and out, slowly at first then building up speed. That feeling inside, she was on fire. She closed her eyes and dreamt. Imagining that her fingers were a monster cock fucking her tight twat, she visualised Master pounding into and out of her. Stronger and stronger the fire built, taking over her whole body. Still her fingers moved in and out, faster and faster.

She moaned. "Aggghhhhh, cummmming, I'm cummmmming!"

Suddenly she threw her head back and screamed "yesssssss," as she came.

She was in ecstasy, overcome with a wave of emotion as the orgasm exploded through her whole body. Wave after wave pulsating out from her now sodden cunt. Her pussy contracting around her fingers, now motionless. Shaking on the couch, her legs fully splayed and her fingers deep inside her swollen pussy, she looked ever the slut that Master imagined.

She was still. Panting deeply, she opened her eyes and withdrew her fingers, moving the panties back over to cover, well almost cover, her pussy lips. Gradually getting her breath back, the only evidence of her orgasm was a large damp patch on her panties.

"Well, well, well Susan. You really did enjoy yourself, didn't you." Master was beaming. "And we have it all on tape as a reminder," he continued, pointing at a small camera up near the ceiling.

Master smiled again then continued "Now Susan, you will be back here at 10:00 on Monday and we will start your training. He handed her an envelope. These are your joining instructions. If you are having second thoughts Susan then do remember that we have the tape. It would be so easy for it to find its way onto the internet. Imagine, your friends, your family, your work colleagues finding the video. You wouldn't want that, would you!"

Oh god, Susan thought, what have I done!!!

Master helped her up, showing her the way back to the reception.

"Monday" he said cheerfully "We'll see you Monday."

Sheepishly, Susan walked out into the bright daylight.

As she left Susan didn't notice the receptionist smiling . . . "Welcome on board #5, we will enjoy your time here," she said under her breath.

With the doors closing behind Susan, Master turned and smiled. "So #1, I think we can conclude that our latest serum works well. Just a few drops and look at the reaction."

Unbeknown to Susan, #1 had been watching the whole event on the CCTV screen in the room behind the reception. "Yes master, I've never seen one quite so receptive. So receptive, we shall have fun with this one," she said.

Master turned and walked way "You couldn't be more, so naive so receptive, so promising! For now though, it is time for #3 to continue her training."

Susan walked briskly back to her house. Confused, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry. That feeling, that orgasm, was it heaven? But who was she now?

Susan had no idea what was to come . . . . but she must admit, the day had been very rewarding.

12