Susan Meets the Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On their first evening together, Nick had fucked Susan and he had cum in her mouth from her blow job.

It had been a few weeks, and he had used every waking moment planning for this. To his surprise, Susan had accepted her situation easier than he had planned, and in fact she had gone beyond his plans for her when Susan had allowed Jen to participate.

During that evening a few weeks before, Nick had learned that Susan's ass had never been used for sex. As he pondered the possibility that Susan's ass was still a virgin, Susan turned to him and said no need to be gentle, Jeff has opened that door for us.

Now he was ready for the ultimate penetration. Rather than taking his time, and knowing that he was much larger than her husband, Nick simply pushed his hard dick past Susan's anal lips. He stopped there to adjust his position, but then buried his entire shaft into her willing cavity.

For all her bravery in meeting this latest invasion into her body by verbally encouraging Nick, Susan had completely forgotten that Nicks tool was much larger than her husband's. Her reaction to the painful insertion of his large dick into her ass was to scream. Her scream led immediately to her most intense orgasm of the night as her stretched tunnel got used to the size of the twelve inch intruder.

In spite of the scream, Nick immediately started pounding his Dick into Susan's brown hole. Each push ending as his pelvis crushed her ass and his Dick seemed to hit bottom.

For Susan, each penetration seemed to go deeper than the one before and the sensation kept her in one orgasm after another. Between each orgasm, Susan rewarded Jen's cunt with a tongue fucking that kept Jen cuming each time Susan did.

When Nick could last no longer, he pushed one last time and buried his hot cum deep into Susan's rectum. He held that position for quite a long time as his spent cock softened and the woman came down with him from their own sexual high.

At this point Nick carried Susan, completely naked, up to their king size bed. Jen rolled down the blanket for her husband and his new woman. When Susan said she needed to get home, Jen assured her that the sitter was prepared to stay till morning and that Jeff knew she wouldn't be home till mid morning.

Jen left the two of them and went across the hall to the guest bedroom.

Susan, now realizing that her husband had helped plan this night for her, began to stroke Nick's soft dick back to hardness. After giving Nick a blowjob, complete with swallowing his jism, she cleaned up the excess with her tongue.

There had been many firsts for her tonight including her tasting herself on Nick's dick as she prepared his member for the blow job. She was no longer worried about sharing her experiences of this evening with Jeff.

She spent the rest of the night, dozing off, and being awakened by her bed partner as he would mount her and fuck her. There was tenderness and caring, but it was Susan realized, simply sex. The love making would and could be reserved for her husband. Then they would both doze off and Susan would wake and start stroking Nick back to life so that he could fuck her again.

In the light of day, Susan woke to the smell of breakfast cooking. She lay there wondering if she could remember how often Nick had fucked her last night, much less how often they had used each other during the course of their evening. Just as she was beginning to realize how sore her ass and her vagina were, Nick woke when Jen carried in breakfast for the three of them.

Susan ate ravenously, as she realized she had not had dinner the night before. When she was done eating, she tried to show her appreciation by picking up the dirty dishes.

Jen would have none of that as she spread Susan's legs and started cleaning the young woman's pussy with her tongue. Together Jen and Susan then gave Nick a blow job, with him shooting his cum over both their faces.

Nick then rolled Susan onto her back for one last Fuck, before Jen helped her find her Jeans and halter.

As she walked Susan to the Door, Jen said that Nick would be keeping her used under garments and that Jeff had asked them to send her home happy, but used and unwashed.

Nick gave Susan a big hug, told her how wonderful she looked and suggested that maybe now Susan would consider visiting the club again, only this time as an employee.

Trying to put the last night in perspective, Susan walked the short distance home with Nick's cum still dripping from her pussy and her tits aching to be milked as they bounced unencumbered with each step.

By the time she got home, her halter was soaking wet from her milk and her two holes were swollen and sore from the abuse they had taken at the Johnson's.

She came through the front door to realize that her son's were still with the sitter and her husband was all smiles in anticipation of hearing about her evening.

Susan took Jeffrey by the hand, led him to the bedroom and said the story can wait; I need you to fuck me.

As they came down from their sex high in each other's arms, Susan started her story by saying that Nick would like it if she went to work for him at the club. That my friends is a story for another time.

12