Susan Meets the Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan gives Jeff a present.
4.1k words
4.36
49.1k
13
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next day, I got to work on my plan. I called my sister June and asked if she would be up for coming to visit and if she would be up for helping me by flirting with Jeff. Her immediate answer was yes, and then she thought about the question and giggled as she asked me what I was up to. I told her I would fill her in when she got here and we arranged for her to come for an extended visit the following weekend.

I then called Jeff at work and excitedly asked him if it was Ok for June to come visit us for a few weeks. I reminded him that she had finished school and would be a big help with the kids. He really had no choice but to agree.

When June arrived on Saturday, it was great. We sent Jeff off to run errands while we caught up on all the gossip from back home. We had moved the two boys into one room so that June could have her space. It was going to be a little tricky having two kids and three adults sharing a single bathroom, but other than that it would be fun to have my sister with us.

We spent a few hours just being sisters. Finally June asked when the flirting would begin and what that was all about. The moment of truth had arrived. I was originally going to break it to June slowly as I figured out how much she had grown up in my absence. It was apparent to me that at 18, my sister was a grown up woman in addition to being a lot more mature than I remember being at that age so I decided to tell her the whole story.

I started by saying that I wanted to do something special for Jeff but that I needed her help. I went on to tell her how our life had changed and that Jeff and I had kind of an open marriage. In amazement June gasped and said you mean you sleep with other men and Jeff knows about it. I told her that I was a bit embarrassed sharing that with her but yes I had slept with three other men.

Before I could continue, June asked me if Jeff was sleeping with other women. I saw that as my opportunity so I said kind of. June looked right thru me and said that was not an answer so I tried again. I said you were only about 10 years old when I started dating Jeff. If you remember I was very committed to my belief that sex was for married couples. I know you grew up a lot faster than I did and I am certain that you have been a lot more forward with your boyfriends than I ever could have been.

This is still a little embarrassing for me because you were always my kid sister. Well the truth is that one evening out with our neighbors and with Jeff's encouragement, I ended up going to bed with another man and it was truly incredible. The second time, Jeff and the neighbor actually set me up and again the sex was beyond my wildest dreams. Then last week, I went dancing with a girlfriend and ended up in bed with two guys.

To answer your question, Jeff did have sex with another woman on our first night out with our neighbors but the reality was that I had too much to drink and had kind of lost control, so I don't know if I could have given him the same freedoms that he has given me if I had not been drinking. As I have come to understand the difference between love and sex, I would very much like to give Jeff the sexual freedom he has given me. My problem is that if I turn him lose, it will be the sex act that he is focused on and I would like him to feel some of the things I was going thru as my controls were stripped away before I submissively had sex with someone other than Jeff.

By this time June seemed a little glazed over from all that I had said so I tried the direct approach. I said June, if you are up for this, what I would like you to do is tease Jeff. Flirt with him in any way that will get him turned on. I am going to tell Jeff that I would like to give him the freedoms that he has given me, except when it comes to you as family.

My beautiful intelligent sister just looked at me and said, for years I have had a crush on Jeff. What makes you think that I can stop myself from sleeping with him after I get him all worked up. I said that's the beauty of it. I am OK with him in bed with my sister so wither it happens or not will eventually be entirely up to you and at the same time I get to give the man I love something that a stranger could never make him understand. The only thing I ask is that you make him work for it and maybe make him feel a little guilty when he finally does sleep with you.

June smiled and said that after following Jeff around like a lost puppy for all those years, this was going to be fun.

That evening after the kids were in bed, the three of us opened a bottle of wine and sat in the back yard on a hot Midwestern evening. June had grown to be a very attractive young woman. She was a bit taller than me at 5'7 and it appeared that it was all legs because in the shorts she chose for the evening I could see that my flat chested little sister had grown into a beautiful woman with long shapely legs and an hour glass figure. She had long blond hair and piercing green eyes. It made me proud of my husband for not having already been all over her.

We just talked for a long time and things were going really smoothly. I don't know if it was an accident or not, but getting up to refill her wine glass, June spilled most of the glass down her blouse. She was wearing a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top two buttons open just enough to show a little cleavage. With her chest covered in wine and the outline of her bra clearly visible I immediately jumped up to get June a change of clothes until I remembered that she was a grown woman and not my little girl.

June just smiled and winked at Jeff. She said if he was ok with it, it was a hot evening anyway so she would just remove the wet blouse. Before he could answer, she put on a little show of unbuttoning her blouse and letting it fall off her shoulders. As she removed her blouse and set it on a chair to dry, she looked at Jeff and asked him if he liked what he was seeing. Jeff just looked at me and decided it was ok to respond as he said "it is pretty obvious that you are no longer a little girl". June responded by saying she had waited years for him to notice.

Being a man, Jeff looked at me again and said honey, let's not make our quest uncomfortable as he removed his shirt and implied that I should remove my top. This seemed to be going faster than I expected, but I did as he asked and my husband got to enjoy the view of two half dressed woman. It took a little while for me to notice that my sisters nipples could be seen pushing thru the thin material of her under garment and I am certain that Jeff noticed.

June then asked Jeff why he thought his quest would be uncomfortable wearing her bra in front of him. Jeff was unable to come up with a response but it was obvious to me that June was gaining the upper hand in whatever was going on between the two of them as Jeff's shorts were starting to bulge in front. .

Other than June occasionally maneuvering thru tight quarters or reaching for something in such a way that she rubbed her body up against Jeff, nothing else happened and we shared a very wonderful evening.

When I finally got him into bed Jeff seemed to have a need to explain himself for his actions with my sister. When I assured him that I had seen nothing to necessitate him feeling that way, he seemed relieved. Then I hit him with my change of heart.

I said Jeff "you have been truly open and wonderful in allowing me to experience the sexual bliss of the last few weeks." He was all smiles as I said I wanted to allow him the same freedoms. I said the only conditions are that in addition to telling me all about each conquest, I would appreciate it if you started slowly to give me a chance to work thru my jealousy issues. The only other requirement is that June is not part of the deal.

Not knowing how much June could hear from the other bedroom, we tried to keep the volume down as Jeff ravaged my body and I tried to muffle my screams as my orgasms took control.

Sunday morning we were sitting at the breakfast table when June came walking into the kitchen wearing a see thru nighty. Except for her tiny panties and bra, I could see her entire body. All I heard from the other side of the table was a low moan as Jeff saw what I was looking at. With a cheerful smile June got herself some coffee and joined us. Jeff suggested that she not spill the coffee because it was hot but we all got the implication from the spilled wine. We enjoyed a light breakfast as I kept noticing Jeff stealing looks at my kid sister.

We decided to just take it easy and lounge around the house all day. Jeff went in to shower and just as we could hear the water from the shower get turned off, June said she would go get dressed. Instead she quietly tried the bathroom door to see if Jeff had locked it. When she found that he hadn't, she went barging into the bathroom to find Jeff naked and toweling his hair. She was so smooth that there was no way it appeared to be anything but an accident. Backing out of the bathroom she said that the view in the bathroom had improved dramatically in the short time she had been here.

Sunday was spent playing with the kids and getting ready for the week. Jen stopped by to see if we would like to join her next Saturday for a day of sun and swimming as Nick would be out of town and she didn't have any plans. We all thought that was a great idea. Other than that, the day was pretty uneventful until the kids went to bed at 7.

June seemed to get a second wind while Jeff and I settled in to watch TV. With Jeff and I on the sofa, June came out of her room in a night shirt that went to mid-thigh with a plunging neckline that revealed most of her chest and sleeves that were way too large to hide her firm, pear shaped tits. She came in and asked what we were watching as she sat opposite me and right next to Jeff. All I could think was that I knew what Jeff would be watching.

Sure enough as the evening progressed, Jeff watched less TV and more of my sister. I pretended not to notice as Jeff watched June move in such a way as to expose most of her beautiful chest to my husband. To his credit, Jeff tried not to be obvious, but I could see the constant tent in his jeans. She had grown up from the little kid that used to follow Jeff around into a beautiful woman with soft skin and muscle tone in all the right places. From what I could see, her tits were shaped like perfect pears. She had dark nipples and dark brown areolas the size of a nickel that were a perfect offset to the pale flesh tone of her tits.

Again my sister had proceeded to get Jeff all worked up because when we went to bed, he was so turned on that he couldn't seem to get enough of my body.

On Monday night I took the kids to an event at Tommy's school. I invited June but she said she had some plans for Jeff. That night before we went to sleep, Jeff told me about my sister. He said "I walked in from work at about 6. I had forgotten you would be at Tommy's school. June met me at the door with a glass of wine wearing only a tight fitting pair of shorts. She really has a great set of tits. She suggested I take my wine to the living room because dinner would be in about 20 minutes.

Moments later, June joined me in the living room with her glass of wine and asked me if I would like her to sit on the sofa next to me. Not knowing how I would refrain from screwing your sister or at a bare minimum, at least touching and holding her I told her she could sit wherever she pleased. She put her glass next to mine on the table and asked if I would like a massage before diner. I told her that I would love one but that it wouldn't be appropriate. Appearing a bit disappointed, she took my hand and pulled it to her chest.

I knew I should stop her but it felt so good to run my fingers over her tits and pinch her nipples. She was moaning much like you do as I played with her tits. At this point I didn't know how I was going to stop because I knew it felt good to me and her moans told me that I was making June feel good.

Fortunately for me, the timer on the oven sounded and June pulled my hands from her chest as she stood to attend to our dinner. As she placed my hands in my lap, she ran her finger gently up and down the length of my hard-on. As she headed to the kitchen she told me that she understood my position but that the little guy in my pants appeared too really like her. I had to admit to myself that she was not only observant but right.

We sat across from each other at the dinner table but I could hardly eat as June sat right in front of me and never made any attempt to cover her chest. I just sat there and stared at your sister's firm young tits and hard nipples. Just before you got home she went to her room and came out wearing a bra and sat more properly watching TV. She is so soft and so willing that I don't know how long I can hold out.

At that point I just smiled knowing that my husband would be experiencing more and more of my little sister.

On Tuesday after the kids went to bed, June came to watch TV with Susan and I. She was wearing bikini bottoms and a loose fitting night shirt. After about 15 minutes she appeared bored and asked Susan if she would mind if she gave me a massage. Susan seemed a bit taken back and in spite of my puzzled expression directed at my wife Susan was able to smile and suggest to June that it was totally up to me.

I was getting mixed messages from my wife, but if she appeared to tell me that June's behavior was acceptable, I was not about to argue. I stood and removed my T-shirt and lay on my stomach on the middle of the living room floor. June never moved. She looked down at me and just said "the pants to". After removing my slacks, I again lay on my stomach as Junes warm hands went to work. She massaged my back and my legs for at least an hour, never attempting anything sexual but keeping me aroused by where and what she was doing to my body.

By the time we went to bed, I couldn't get enough of my wife while we both enjoying the results of June's turning me on again.

The rest of the week was just more of the same. June pushing the limits, Susan allowing it to happen and me just getting a lot of attention from two women.

With the pool party at Jens scheduled for Saturday, as we went to bed Friday night Susan initiated the sex as I was treated to one of the best nights of sex my wife had ever provided. Breathing hard after collapsing from total exhaustion, Susan said in a tiny little voice that she understood my feelings for June. When I asked what that meant, she just said "We'll see" as she fell asleep. Laying there in the darkness I wondered what that meant.

Saturday morning, I woke to a very strange sensation. I thought I might be dreaming. I was spooning my wife's naked body listening to her peaceful breathing and my back was being gently massaged by two incredible hands. I turned to find myself inches from June's face. She was lying there wearing only a smile telling me what a wonderful day she had planned. With a mischievous smile she grabbed my manhood with one hand and lightly massaged my balls with the other.

In spite of what I thought Susan had agreed to, I couldn't bring myself to fuck my sister-in-law with my wife in the same bed. I told her to go get some clothes on and I grudgingly got up to face the day.

We had decided to spend a quiet afternoon over at Jen's with the four adults watching the kids in the pool. After diner my understanding was that we had arranged a sitter for the kids and the four of us could have a quiet evening sitting around the pool. Needless to say, the drinks flowed constantly from about four o'clock until Susan brought the kids home to the sitter about 7.

I was feeling pretty good and had never realized that while the woman sipped, they each made a point of keeping my drink full. When Susan returned from dropping the kids with the sitter, Jen put out a plate of burgers and I ate ravenously. I was feeling a bit better after eating and decided to swim a few laps. The moment I got in the pool both Jen and June dove in and appeared to be working together as they got me into the far corner of the pool and started to try and remove my trunks. In defense with my wife watching, I grabbed June and started tickling her until I could make my escape.

I excused myself to go inside to empty some of the alcohol I had consumed. As I stepped out of the bathroom, Jen stepped in front of me, threw her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth to hers for a kiss. Knowing that my wife had suggested I take this beautiful woman to bed, I did not resist much when Jen started searching my mouth with her tongue. I was a bit surprised when I felt Jen's fingers working their way under the elastic that held up my swim suit and pulling them slowly down to my ankles. At that point Jen was level with and looking right at my hard-on as she slowly took the head into her mouth and proceeded to lick up and down my shaft with her wet tongue.

Knowing that my wife was just outside the door, I knew I had to do something to stop Jen. I reached down and lifted her to her feet as she removed my swim trunks. Instead of putting them back on and joining my wife by the pool, I allowed Jen to take my hand and lead me stark naked up the stairs. Half way up, she turned and smiled as she asked me if I was up for using the same bed that her husband had taken Susan in. Knowing where this was headed, I followed Jen and allowed her to lay me on my back in the middle of her large bed. As I lay there watching, Jen removed her bikini bottoms and climbed on the bed standing directly over me. She proceeded to lower her bald snatch and swallow my cock into her wet pussy with one hard push as I held her by her hips.

I was not complaining because the sensation of this older woman using me while my wife was just downstairs was an incredible turn on and it didn't take long for me to shoot my hot load deep into Jen's cunt.

With Jen lying by my side stroking my still hard cock, I looked up to see June standing at the bottom of the bed. Unable to get out of bed, I lay there and watched as June seductively removed her bikini and climbed onto the bed behind me.

Knowing that Susan had asked me not to include June in our sexual experiences, I started to protest, only to have Jen stick her left breast into my mouth. I was trying to think of how I could stop June, or at least come up with a justification that Susan would understand. Instead I gave in to Jen's passion and sucked on her hard little nipple as June climbed between my legs and started sucking my hard-on down her throat. I was totally lost in the bliss of two woman that were not my wife using me the way June and Jen were. Still stroking Jen's tit, I managed to untangle myself from my two sex partners and I lay June on her back, spread her legs and slowly buried my dick into my sister-in-laws willing pussy. As I looked into her eyes I could see the resemblance to my wife and I could feel the guilt of trying to explain this to Susan. June was bucking like a wild animal under me, yelling Fuck me, Fuck me harder. I pounded my cock into my wife's sister as she came at least three times before I unloaded for the second time that evening.

The three of us spent the night using each other and falling asleep, only to wake or be woken for another round of total uninhibited sex. June just couldn't seem to get enough and Jen seemed to understand both of us. Jen allowed June and I to experience each other and still managed to get her needs met .I was in a state of total ecstasy as I used June's body and reaped the benefits of Jens experience. With the morning light coming through the window, I lay there in a tangle of naked bodies when it hit me that it was not Susan's tits that I was gently stroking. I couldn't imagine how I was going to make this right with my wife as I turned to find Jen inches from my face with a big smile telling me that she somehow understood.

12