Susan Meets the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Susan had been completely used by the tongue of this man older than her father, he stood up and removed his trousers.

There in front of her stood a cock that must have been 12 inches in length and as big around as her wrist.

Nick looked into her eyes and said; now it is my turn. Susan didn't have the impression that he was asking.

She slowly reached out and wrapped the fingers of both hands around this monster. She moved so that he could lie on his back and for the first time in her life, Susan licked a man's cock.

She had never done this for her husband so she didn't quite know what to do. Susan simply sucked the purple head of the cock into her mouth and tried to swallow as much of it as she could.

They got into a rhythm where she would suck about six inches in and out of her mouth, massaging his dick with her tongue.

She used her fingers to gently rub his massive balls and the base of his dick.

She must have done something right because after about 10 minutes, Nick said simply "Swallow it" as he dumped massive amounts of cum into her virgin mouth.

Try as she might, she couldn't swallow all of it, but she willingly cleaned up the salty tasting overflow by using her tongue on his dick as a lollypop.

Still hard enough to pound nails, Nick rolled Susan onto her back and climbed between her legs.

He had her take his monster in her little hand and guide it to her wet pussy.

Susan was petrified that she would be able to accommodate this oversized monster without splitting her open.

Nick was very aware of her concern and pushed into her wet hole a few inches at a time to let her get used to the size of his dick.

When he had buried himself all the way into Susan's cunt, he asked her if she was OK.

Other than the intruder making her bladder feel like she had to urinate, she was surprised at how easy she had accepted him.

Nick started pumping in and out, watching Susan cum time after time.

Some of her orgasms included screaming and Susan digging her nails into his back.

Others were very quiet as she just smiled up at him with a glazed look in her eyes.

Finally she could take no more. She was sore from the abuse that her pussy had taken over the last half hour and she was scared that he would continue pounding her pussy long into the next week.

At about that moment, Nick yelled FUCK as he dumped another load of hot jism from deep in his balls, this time into this young mother's womb.

When he was done with her vagina, Nick moved up behind and pressed against her little brown ass hole with his finger.

Susan finally had reached her limit and asked Nick not to do that because it hurt.

Knowing that Susan would eventually succumb to his request, he was very noble and started to get dressed.

Since Susan had no clothes available to put on, Nick covered her in his shirt and escorted her over to gather up Jeffrey and Jen.

The four of them headed for the door and drove in silence back to the Johnson's, where Susan got out of the oversized shirt, put on her old cotton dress, sans under ware and walked slowly home with her husband.

It was 4 o'clock in the morning.

Not to disturb her parents, they checked on the kids and went quietly to bed.

Under the covers, Jeffrey started rubbing his fingers up and down Susan's chest. She was still so turned on that she spread her legs and quietly said Fuck me Jeff.

All of a sudden it was Jeff and not Jeffrey.

Jeff mounted his slutty wife and proceeded to add his jism to her used hole.

Again he knew that she was not faking her orgasm.

Somehow Jeff knew that his wife had changed. He also knew that she was ready to explore new boundaries and at the very least, get a new wardrobe. But that my fellow reader is a story for another day.