SusanJillParker Turns Republican

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Susan was the one who had a look of shock on her face.

"They don't? Wow! In the way they always show the Republican politicians in church praying, I didn't know that?"

The woman had a smug look of arrogance on her face.

"Those photos are just for public consumption and for them to get reelected at election time," said the woman.

Still shocked by all of this, Susan continued staring at the woman flabbergasted.

"Then, what do they believe in if they don't believe in God."

This time the woman rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Money. They believe in money and big business," she said. "Money is their God and big business is their church. Amen," she said.

Susan mindlessly stared down at the magazine.

"Money and big business," said Susan looking down at the magazine while uttering under her breath. "That figures."

The woman stood back from her counter to stand up straight.

"Please repeat after me. I Susan Jill Parker," said the clerk.

It was then the Susan recognized the magazine that was beneath her hand.

"Wait," said Susan. "My hand is on a Mad Magazine. If the Republican Party only believes in money and in big business, shouldn't I at least have my hand on the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, or Forbes Magazine?"

Again the woman rolled her eyes and sighed in the way that Susan had been doing.

"Don't be so naïve. What do you think the Wall Street Journal is but an adult version of Mad Magazine? Besides, with Rupert Murdoch its new owner since 2007, the Wall Street Journal has reached new heights of comedy. And Forbes is just an advertising sight with list of billionaires that publically purport the richest people not only in America but also throughout the world. "

THE END

Please give me the support of your vote.

12