Susan's Corporate Servitude Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers

When the exhibitions closed for the day, everyone from Gary and Susan's company went out for dinner and drinks, and back to the hotel. Amazingly, none of the men from her company tried to grope her or hit on her. Then the women were ordered to check in to their rooms, clean up, and be at the company's hospitality suite by 8:00 PM, where drinks would be served to the employees, clients, and prospective clients.

Susan was compulsively punctual, but she held off going to the hospitality suite as long as she thought she could without getting Gary upset. When she arrived at the room, Jon and Walter, the two college interns that had stared down her top that first day, opened the door. Gary stood near the bar, and motioned her over.

The room was quite crowded. Most of the other women were visible, scattered around the room, standing with or sitting with the male prospective and current clients. Some of them were standing or sitting very close, close enough that some of the men had their hands all over Susan's female co-workers.

Susan spotted several of the youngest girls that had recently joined the marketing or sales departments, their legs visible and their cleavage spilling out. There were several married women who, like Susan, were in their late twenties to mid thirties. There were even women in their forties and early fifties. And there were even older women, near retirement age, pushing their breasts up and out.

"You're just in time for the first show," Gary said to Susan.

"Show? What show?"

"We have a handful of the ladies do informal little shows for the crowd."

Susan suddenly recoiled. "You aren't going to make me do a strip tease like at the factory, are you?"

"No," replied Gary. "But Christy is going to do one now. Look."

Susan looked over to the back of the room, by the closed curtains. In a cleared out area stood Christy. Christy would probably fit most people's description of a "MILF", a pretty, athletic, very busty brunette. She was in her mid-forties, but worked out daily, so she was in great shape, with built up calves, and trim waistline, and big round breasts that generally stuck straight out in her bra like they were defying gravity. Susan once wondered if the obviously vain Christy had had a boob job. She was about to find out.

One of the interns started a music CD in a small CD player at the back of the room. AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" boomed out of the speakers, and Christy started to dance in her short low-cut formal gown, her cleavage bouncing out the top. Then she started to strip.

Christy unzipped her dress in back, and slowly pulled the dress's straps off. Soon the dress was dropped to her waist, displaying a lacy lavender bra. The dress was dropped, and matching lavender panties and garters were displayed. When the bra was dropped, Susan got her answer. Christy's breasts did seem quite natural, in the way they jiggled and sloped down. Christy could work out, but she couldn't fight gravity completely. Still her sloping breasts looked attractive to Susan, who admired them as they bobbled freely. When Christy's panties were removed, Susan also admired her flat stomach, and stared at Christy's completely shaved pussy.

When Christy finished her dance, she picked up her garments and walked away naked to a smattering of applause.

"How do you like the lady's dresses?" Gary asked Susan.

Susan replied with a question. "Did you alter all of their Christmas gowns?"

"Most of them. Women tell their husbands that they can't wear the same expensive gown twice, so the husbands will never know."

"Are you blackmailing all of these women?"

"Yeah, pretty much all of them," laughed Gary. "Oh, there's a couple of the young bimbos that do this to get raises or promotions, or just because they're basically sluts. But mostly we have dirt on all these women."

"You got sex photos of all of these women?"

"Oh, we got them in a variety of ways. Most people have something in their past, and we have friends in the police departments and states attorneys' office and private detectives, so we dig that stuff up. And some of them have husbands that have done something wrong. We'll catch 'em embezzling, with drug charges, adultery. Alana over there, her husband is supposed to get deported, but we can intervene. Kelly's baby needs a risky surgery, and the surgeon won't perform it without insurance, and our insurance won't cover it without an appeal from us. And when we can't find some dirt on someone, we'll plant some."

Susan looked over to see Marie, Byron's stout, fairly busty, mid-sixties brunette secretary, giving head to some guy leaning against the wall. "You're making Marie do this? She's been with the company for decades!"

"Her husband has a gambling problem. And she's the best cocksucker in the company."

"But why put us through this?" asked Susan. "Why not just hire a bunch of hookers for your clients?"

"Several reasons. For one thing a lot of our competition does that. Then there is a risk of getting busted for that. If the Vegas cops spotted a bunch of known hookers coming to our room, they'd either arrest us or we'd have to pay them off. The clients know that, too. Also, I don't have the budget to afford expensive hookers," Gary chuckled. "But mainly because many of our prospective clients would prefer real, regular, everyday, amateur women to screw around with than a paid whore."

"Some of these women are, uh, pretty old. A couple of them aren't all that attractive." Commented Susan.

Gary retorted, "Different guys want different types of women. Oh, the young ones are very, very popular. But trust me, a lot of men like mature, experienced women. The more conservative and seemingly out of their element here, the better."

Music started again, and Susan looked up to see Julie dancing in the back. Julie was a fairly large woman probably in her late fifties, and not in the best of shape. Fat? At least overweight, verging on fat.

"Case in point, here's Julie," said Gary. "Not the youngest or most svelte of women. But as I said, some men like older women. Some men really like heavy women, a lot heavier than Julie, even. And," Gary paused and smiled. "She's got huuuuge tits!"

Gary was right on his last point. As Julie removed her dress, she danced in nylons and black garters, black silk panties, a black corset helping to hide her belly, and a large black bra with smooth half-cups, allowing mountains of her boobs to spill out the top and bounce and jiggle all over. When she removed her bra, allowing her big breasts to spill down over her corset and dance, Susan estimated that each breast was approximately the size of a bowling ball.

As Julie received her applause and left the room, Susan saw Molly walk out of a bedroom and head to the back of the room. Molly was wearing a wedding dress. Molly was a newlywed, having been married just a few weeks before.

Gary could still surprise Susan. She gasped, "Is that Molly's actual wedding dress?"

Gary chuckled and said, "Yeah, a last minute moment of inspiration on my part! That's the real dress she was married in, and I told her to wear all of the same undergarments and everything. I only gave her a new garter."

Susan watched in sympathy as the young, pretty, virginal-looking brunette newlywed danced in her gorgeous white strapless gown. The CD player blared out, "Celebrate good times come on!" Her C-cup cleavage danced out the top. Molly reached behind her back and awkwardly worked the buttons, until she's undid enough of them to tug the dress down her waist, exposing her white strapless bra. When the dress and petticoats were finally dropped, Molly danced in her hose and white garters, and white silk panties. And her new blue garter. She reached back and unhooked the strapless bra, and when it dropped the bride danced topless, showing the crowd her large jiggling breasts, her honeymoon tan lines still very apparent. And finally, when her silky panties were lowered, her naked pussy with a trimmed bush, and nice round pale buttocks.

As new employee Rose, a slender blonde, and forty-something Donna, began a lesbian show, kissing and undressing each other in front of the crowd, Gary called the two interns, Jon and Walter, over. He ordered them to "play with Susan just a little. Nothing heavy, just enough to get her aroused."

"I though you would be saving me for the clients," said Susan to Gary.

"I am. I'm just fluffing you a little," Gary said.

"Fluffing?"

"Yeah. Like they do in porn films. Just getting you ready for your performance."

Susan's adrenaline started pumping. "What's my performance?"

As Jon reached inside Susan's halter top and softly played with her tit, Walter reached under her skirt, worked a finger inside of her thong, and gently massaged her labia. Susan's attention was torn between the two young men publicly feeling her up, and Gary's announcement of a "performance."

Gary continued. "Just casually remove your clothes, lie on the carpet, and play with yourself."

"You want me to masturbate in front of people?"

"Exactly! Masturbate to an orgasm. I expect a REAL orgasm, but if you're really desperate you can fake it after a while. Here, I got you these, in case you need help." Gary reached behind the bar, and produced two sex toys - one small yellow vibrator, and a five-inch pink dildo.

"Oh, please don't make me use those!" Susan begged.

"You don't have to, but take them up there, in case you need 'em."

Susan wasted no more time arguing with Gary. When the two lesbians were done playing with themselves and vacated the area back by the curtains, Susan hesitantly stepped before the crowd, dropping the two sex toys on the carpet. Somebody started some soft music. Susan looked around at her "audience"; dozens of her own co-workers, male and female, co-mingled with strange men, some of whom Susan had seen on the convention floor earlier, and familiar male clients. Susan unzipped her dress on the side, and lowered her halter straps off her shoulders.

When the dress fell, Susan stood in her wine-colored thong, her "perky boobs" already drawing "ahhs" from the crowd. The blackmailed wife slowly slid her thongs down her legs and stepped out of them, and her heels. Naked except for her necklace and earrings, she lied on the carpet. One of the interns handed her a throw pillow, which she put under her head.

Susan had to admit to herself that it was pretty erotic having both males and females watching her. But she decided that the only way that she was going to get through this was to pretend that she was alone in her own bedroom and playing with herself. So, like at home, Susan started massaging her own breasts, tugging at her erect nipples.

Susan's left hand slid down to her thighs, and tickled the inside of her thighs, slowly working around her pussy, combing her fingers through her pubic hair. She let off an involuntary shiver.

Closing her eyes, she slid her fingers up and down her labia, discovering that she was already quite wet. She worked her middle finger into her pussy. She moaned.

She fingered herself, occasionally opening her eyes to see who was watching her. Much of the crowd had stood and moved closer to see the naked woman on the floor, crowding around Susan in a semi-circle.

When things didn't progress, Susan moved her right hand down, and rubbed her clit with her right ring and middle fingers.

Without even thinking about what she was doing, she moved her left hand underneath herself, and tickled her asshole with her middle finger. The move drew some giggles from the crowd, which slowed Susan's arousal.

Susan wanted to cum soon, but found her mood stuck. At home she would have used her hairbrush handle on her pussy. She remembered the dildo. She found it on the carpet nearby, and moved it to her pink pussy lips. She slowly worked it in several inches. "Oohhhhhh," she moaned, her torso writhing.

She picked up the vibrator, and found the "on" button. At home she had no vibrator-she would be embarrassed for her husband to find such a thing - but she did sometimes use an electric toothbrush as a vibrator, so she knew what she liked. She started the vibrator down on her pussy lips, arching her pelvis up to meet it, moving the dildo further into her pussy. "Ahhhh! OOOOOOHhhh!"

She slid the nubby end of the vibrator up to her clit. That did it! "HUUUUHHHHH! OOOOOOOWWWWEEEEEEE! WHooooOOOOOOO!"

Susan left the dildo inside of her, while her right hand held the vibrator to her clit. She thrust her hips and flapped her thighs in and out, fucking her fingers, her body writhing, her tits jiggling. "OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH! Huh Huh Huh Huh! "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

Susan shook and shuddered on the carpet, in front of the dozens of people, with her eyes rolled up into the back of her head.

The crowd burst into applause as Susan lay curled up on the carpet, panting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jon and Walter escorted the naked Susan from the back of the room to the front. Susan was allowed to sit in a chair and recuperate for a few moments, watching Alyya do her "show." Susan could never remember if Alyya was Indian or Pakistani, but she always wore traditional robes and kept her head covered. She was a mature woman, but attractive and with what seemed to be a respectable figure beneath her burka. Susan got to watch Alyya dance and slowly remove her outer garments, until she exposed a shocking pink bra and panties. At this point Jon and Walter escorted Susan to a bedroom, but not before Susan looked back to see Alyya's naked breasts and dark nipples, and full bush.

In the bedroom there were two double beds, and both were occupied. On the bed to the left was Julie, the huge-titted mature woman. She was on her back, and a middle-aged man was straddling her chest, and was sliding his cock between her gigantic tits. He held the two big jugs together, his cock completely engulfed, as he slid his unit in and out of her wobbling cleavage.

Next to Julie, on the same bed, was the bride Molly. Her beautiful silky wedding dress was back on her, but her underwear wasn't. Flat on her back, there was a gray-haired man standing between her legs. Molly's feet were thrown up over the man's shoulders. Molly's wedding dress and petticoats were pushed up to her waist, and the man was fucking her hard. Molly's large white breasts were out of the top of her dress, dancing on her chest, as two men stood behind and next to her, groping them.

The bed on the right side was occupied by Kelly, the young mother that had arrived on the same plane as Susan. Kelly was naked, and fucking an older Japanese man beneath her, her slightly sagging breasts bouncing on her slender frame, her legs spread around him.

The Japanese man called for Susan. "You. Yes, you. Come over and join us. Sit here. On my face."

Susan was close in age and size to Kelly. She wondered if they were deliberately paired up to be with the Japanese man. She walked over to them, obediently climbed on the bed, and sat on the man's face.

Susan wiggled her bottom to get the correct angle. Kelly was behind Susan, bouncing on his cock. Susan felt Kelly press her breasts into Susan's back. The Japanese man licked up into Susan's pussy, reaching up and groping her all over; her breasts, thighs, ass. He also fondled Kelly's butt and breasts.

On the Japanese man's orders, Kelly reached around and fondled Susan's breasts. "Now you kiss, please" he ordered. Susan pressed her lips to the pretty brunette's lips, and Susan slid her tongue into Kelly's mouth.

Susan glanced at the other bed to see that Julie was getting fucked now, her big tits half-hanging to her sides but holding with gravity fairly well, bobbling all over as she was fucked hard. And the bride Molly was now on her knees, getting fucked from behind, and sucking off one of the other men as her dangling breasts were milked.

Susan and Kelly got into a rhythm on the Japanese man, Kelly thrusting her hips, and Susan arching forward and back subtly to the man's deft licking. As he ate her pussy, his little nose dug into her clit. Susan and Kelly were both panting and moaning. Kelly was moaning in a faster rhythm, but soon Susan caught up with her, and both were panting in unison. "Huh Huh Huh," like a choo choo train on the Japanese man.

Susan was surprised that she could orgasm so quick, having just had a whopper in the other room, but as Kelly shouted out and shuddered on the Japanese cock, Susan wrapped her thighs around the Japanese gentleman, nearly smothering him, as she had her orgasm.

When the Japanese man was through with her, Susan was taken by another half-dozen men, in various positions, in all her holes, with and without other women. She watched many of the other women escort clients back to their own rooms, but Susan stayed in the bedroom. Finally she was allowed a break, and she staggered naked out of the bedroom and into the suite.

The clients were all gone. All that were left were Gary and some of the other male employees, and a half-dozen other nude or semi-nude women. Gary was naked, and he playing some sort of game with the other women, having them stand around him as her felt their tits. He had Julie on her knees wrapping her giant tits around his cock, and bride Molly thrusting her nipple into his mouth. He had Susan join him, making her rub her tits against him. Next was a pussy game, where Gary fingered two pussies, licked a third pussy, and slid his cock into a fourth pussy.

Susan was exhausted, but helped wherever she could with her boss. It was a mixed feeling - on one hand, Susan knew that she wasn't alone, that there were other women that shared her problem. It made her feel better for some reason. But then she also realized that there was no immediate end to her situation, that Gary wouldn't just tire of her. She imagined herself like Marie, pushing retirement age and still forced to service horny men daily as well as perform well in a regular job.

She accepted it. As her boss nibbled on her "perky boobs" and slid his big cock into her pussy one more time, She knew this was now her career, that she could hide this from her poor husband forever the way the other women have, and be a corporate slut.

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,954 Followers