Susan's Island Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work things got stranger. Walking by Ann's office, I noticed Andre consoling Ann about something. Ann was crying and Andre had his arms around her. Over the next few days they would become an item at the office. I didn't know it but Ann's plan to trap Andre worked perfectly. In a matter of month , Andre and Ann would marry.

Andre informed me that the party at his house was off. Tim who was scheduled for an out of town meeting canceled at the last minute and sent me in his place. I went home to pack and found Susan still angry.

"Is Andre or Tim coming by after you leave?" Susan asked sarcastically.

When I asked her again what she was talking about, Susan told me what Ann had said. Of course I denied it, but know matter what I said to Susan, I couldn't persuade her other wise. I left to the airport with trepidation. Susan was angry and clearly didn't trust me.

The next day I confronted Ann with the things Susan had told me. I was unprepared for the tongue lashing I received from Ann.

"How dare you come in here, after what your wife the slut did. Didn't she tell you about fucking Tim and that guy she picked up. Can't you control your wife. Listen just get the fuck out of my office and leave me alone."

Just as I was going to respond Andre came in . Having heard the commotion he asked me to leave. My mind reeling as I walked back into the office. Andre followed, closing the door behind him. What followed was worse. Andre told me that he contemplated firing me, for causing so much trouble. I did my best at damage control, denying involvement. This got me a small reprieve and a week out of town on some shitty assignment that Ann should have taken.

I went home and really let Susan have it. Susan was just as angry as I was and never denied the allegations. I was so pissed I packed some cloths for my business trip and spent the night in a motel. I was hot, the idea that Susan had been unfaithful had me so pissed off I couldn't think straight.

Business would keep me away for at least five days at which time I promised myself that I would get to the bottom of things. Unfortunately leaving town and giving Susan a cool off period was the wrong thing to do.

The next day while I was out of town Seth came to are home. Susan was wearing an old t-shirt and shorts when the door bell rang. Holding Ronnie in her arm she answered the door.

"Hello we never got a chance to say good by, and I wanted to see you again," Seth said.

"I can't believe you came here after letting Tim do that to me. Now get off my property I never want to see you again."

"Hey that wasn't my idea I got up to gets some water and the next thing I knew was Ann was screaming. With all the yelling I figured I should leave. Listen I don't know this Tim guy. Besides you don't know me to well, if you think I would share you with anyone. I came by cause I'm crazy about you now let me in so we can talk," Seth said using all of his charm.

Susan didn't know what to think. Seth's story was plausible and right now she was very lonely and could use someone to talk to. I had left her with no explanation and figured I would never forgive her. She let Seth in. They made small talk and then Susan told Seth everything. First, about what happened that night at Ann's , with Tim. Then she explained about the pictures and even about how Ronnie happened. Seth just listened and then waiting for the right time put an arm around Susan.

Seth couldn't take his eye's off Susan. She was the most beautiful women he had ever been with. Seth made up his mind right then to do what ever it took to make her his.

"Baby you been wronged, ain't no man should pass you around like some ho. Especially some wimpy white guy. Look at this beautiful black son you have, you was met to be with a black man. Remember the other night, that's why I came here. That night was special, we belong together." Then leaning towards Susan he took her face in his hands and tenderly kissed her.

Susan found herself responding to Seth's kiss and stopped him. "Please Seth, I can't do this, the other night was a mistake."

Seth complied with her request, but insisted on Susan and Ronnie joining him for dinner. Susan agreed and Seth took them to restaurant on his side of town. A quite place, Susan felt very comfortable. No one stared at her like when she went out with her husband. Everyone thought Seth was Ronnie's father, and Ronnie did seem to like Seth. Seth wasn't the best looking man and he was a little crude at times, still he was attentive and Susan liked that.

Seth for his part could sense Susan's vulnerability and played on that. Later that evening he slipped a little Ecstasy into her drink. Susan would give in later, he just needed a little help. When Ronnie showed signs of being sleepy, it was Seth who suggested they get him to bed.

Susan felt warm and tingly by the time they got home. Seth had been a perfect gentleman the entire evening Watching him carry Ronnie to bed, she wanted to give Seth a big hug, but for the life of her she wasn't sure why. Seth tucked Ronnie into bed and followed Susan to the front door. Seth had no intension of leaving, but wanted Susan to ask him to stay.

"Good night baby I wish you wasn't married, so I could show you how I really feel."

Seth then leaned over and kissed Susan. Susan felt herself go wet. Seth felt Susan respond as soon as his tongue touched hers. As Susan brought her arms up around Seth's neck, to caress his head , Seth cupped Susan's breast. Taking her thick nipple between his fingers, he squeezed it until he could feel dampness from milk through her bra and blouse. Susan moaned with pleasure as Seth continued his assault on her tits. Susan then dropped her hand down to his cock and moaned again when she felt its hardness.

Breaking the kiss Seth stared down into Susan's eyes, and waited for Susan to say something.

"Seth don't go, I want you to stay," with that said, Susan led Seth into are bedroom.

Entering the bedroom Seth took off his shirt and then his pants. the whole time he watched as Susan removed her dress then underwear. Susan was magnificent, and Seth felt his cock harden more as he walked toward him. Taking Seth's face in her hands she tip toed to kiss him at the same time pressing her breasts against him. Their tongues met in a deep kiss as Seth pulled her close in a powerful hug. Susan broke the kiss for a moment and Seth thought there might be a problem, until Susan dropped to her knees.

Tenderly she took Seth's cock in both hands as she lovingly licked the bulbous head. Lapping at the pre cum forming on his head , Susan's tongue swirled around the edges of the massive helmet. Then when Susan had Seth's cock head good and wet, she pumped his cock and slipped her lips over his cock. Susan then adoringly looked up to Seth for approval.

"Oh baby, that so good, girl I don't know were you learned to suck cock, but don't stop." Seth's cock tingled with pleasure as Susan sucked and pumped his cock. Learning that she was pleasing Seth only excited her more.

That's right girl keep sucking that cock. Baby like I told you before we were made for each other," and Seth meant it. Stroking his cock faster Susan could feel it growing and starting to pulse. When the first jets of cum shot into her mouth, Susan swallowed hungrily.

Seth for his part was in heaven. Looking down at Susan devouring his cock he couldn't believe how lucky he was. Susan at the same time had never met a man who came like Seth. Susan could hardly swallow all of his cum, as some spilled from her mouth on to her tits.

Licking Seth clean Susan stood and led him to bed. "Did you bring any condoms," Susan asked. Susan was high but hadn't lost her common sense.

Seth anticipating this situation said yes. Now though Seth wanted Susan for his own and if it meant getting her pregnant so be it. Besides he thought after the other night she might be carrying his child already.

Laying next to Susan it took Seth little time to harden again. Susan's pussy was so wet ,Seth had little trouble inserting two then three fingers in her swollen cunt. Susan was squirming under the onslaught. All she could think of was how it was going to feel having that huge black cock buried in her pussy.

Seth hated using rubbers but if a little slight of hand was necessary to get Susan to fuck him well he would try anything. Seth handed Susan the condom pack and laid on his back. Susan took the condom and struggled to get it over Seth's amazing cock. Then climbing on top of Seth, she reached between her legs and started rubbing his cock between her wet pussy lips. Slowly she worked the monstrous cock head into her hungry cunt.

Seth looked up to Susan's face, eye's closed, an expression of pure lust on her face as she lowered her crouching body on to his. Seth was amazed at how Susan's tight cunt had stretched to accommodate his girth. Susan had slid a good six inches in and was now starting to pump harder. releasing his cock Susan placed both hands on his thick chest for balance. Susan's pussy was gushing cum now and Seth could feel the tip of his cock bumping up against Susan's cervix.

Seth waited till Susan was in the throws of an intense orgasm to make his move. Placing his hand between her legs, he started rolling the condom back with each stroke. Susan was so excited she never felt the condom come off inside her sopping pussy.

Just the thought that he was going to impregnate Susan, excited Seth. His plan had worked to perfection. Seth's cock erupted, gushing his potent sperm deep into Susan's cunt.

Even though she was still high from the drug, Susan knew something was wrong. Still, just as she was about to protest she was overcome with another powerful orgasm.

"Oh baby cum," Susan found herself saying as her body betrayed her. Never had Susan experienced anything remotely close to the orgasm she currently was experiencing.

Jet after jet of hot cum washed the insides of her vagina, Susan's pleasure intensified. Now the thought of Seth cumming in her, making her pregnant, simply added to the intensity of her orgasm.

"Seth cum in me, I want you to fill me with your cum. I want you to cum deep in my cunt, please cum baby, cum hard. Oh I feel it, it's so strong."

Seth was well beyond stopping as the last of his huge load was deposited in Susan's pussy. Seth too had never experienced sex like this before. The two lovers laid there for sometime before Susan spoke.

"What happened to the condom," she said glancing down at Seth's cum covered cock.

"I don't know, maybe it came off." Susan was perplexed, then again still under the influence of Ecstasy, gullible.

Seth knew were the condom was, but faked looking around the bed. Susan went to the restroom and when she returned told Seth it must of come off while they were having sex. Seth expressed concern but reminded Susan that, the other night they hadn't used protection either.

"Don't worry baby you know I'll never leave you, no matter what happens." Seth's cock was already hard as he rolled over on top of Susan. Spreading her legs, Susan guided Seth's cock into position. Seth fucked her two more times that night with out protection.

Susan woke thinking the night before was a dream. Only when she felt the gentle nudge of Seth's cock against her ass did her memory of the previous night return. Seth's hand's were massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. With the resignation that it was probably to late to change things, Susan reached between her legs and once again inserted Seth's cock into her cum soaked pussy.

Over the next few days, Seth spent every minute he could with Susan. I tried to phone Susan every day. I left numerous messages on the answering machine. What I didn't know was Seth was making sure that Susan didn't receive them.

When I returned home a week later I came home to an empty house and a note. Susan told me that after much thought she felt it was best that we divorce. Susan said she only wanted what was her's. I tried to find out were she had gone, but to no avail.

Several months passed and true to her word, the divorce was at least economically painless. I had hoped to see Susan in court, but only her lawyer appeared. I bumped into Susan about two years later, she was with Seth, Ronnie and little girl, maybe a year old. Susan was obviously pregnant.They were obviously very happy, and didn't even notice me as they passed me in the mall.

Watching them stroll away, I realized I finally had the answer to the question I had asked myself long ago. I guess Susan never did get over her Island man.

END