Susan's New Twist to Anal Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that's cold," he said, "and your fingers tickle a little."

Not bothering pulling up her skirt or pulling down her panties, Susan strapped her strap-on dildo around her waist and before inserting herself in Billy Bob, she added more slimy gel to Big Bruno. Then, she put a heavy hand to the back of his neck and pushed him forward in the way that many men have pushed her forward by controlling her when fucking her doggie style.

"Are you ready Billy Bob from Pig's Holler?"

Taking no prisoners and in charge of him as if ready to do battle, Susan took on the stern appearance of Gwendoline Christie, a tall, buxom blonde, who plays Brienne of Tarth from the Games of thrones, the only female ever to be made a Knight. Making its presence known, she took a step closer until Big Bruno pressed itself up against Billy Bob's ass.

"I'm ready," said Billy Bob grabbing his knees and stiffening in preparation of being fucked up the ass. "The only thing that allows me to get through this is knowing that I'll soon be fucking you up the ass too," he said with a big breath before letting out a gasp.

"Here we go," said Susan humping her hips hard and ramming Big Bruno up Billy Bob's ass.

To be continued...

12