Susan's Request

Story Info
Her student takes control.
7.3k words
4.59
374.1k
76

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers

This story was written for a special reader in hopes she likes it. Please send any comments or suggestions to me, as it is nice to hear from readers. I am fairly new at erotic writing and your comments are appreciated.

CHAPTER ONE

Susan was a teacher at Randall College and was highly respected for her teaching talents. She was 34 and had married her long time boyfriend. She was totally devoted to her job and carried out all her duties in a very professional manner. Susan always dressed conservatively, not drawing any attention to her slender, womanly body, which seemed to be more easily aroused as she got older.

Of late, Susan had turned to masturbating to satisfy her sexual needs. These needs seemed to be increasing in intensity and were happening way more often than she cared to admit. Much too busy at work, she didn't seem to be able to find time to relax with Jay, her husband. Their sex life was very conservative and every time Jay wanted to experiment or try something new, Susan would refuse saying it was too weird. Thinking about it, Susan realized these new things actually turned her on and wondered why she would turn her husband down for such a thing as anal intercourse.

Her parents instilled old fashion ideals in Susan, which she was very grateful for. All through her younger years she didn't believe in sexual activity with any man without loving him first. This meant many nights of frustration and she inevitably turned to self-gratification for her fulfillment. In university, her girlfriend, Sally had given her an electric vibrator and she found it extremely capable of giving her earth shattering orgasms on many occasion.

Lately, Susan found herself fantasizing about one or two of her students and that filled her with guilt. She would never do anything with a student but those erotic thoughts were coming much more often than in previous years. One of her students, an exchange student named Kaz, was from Russia and his rough demeanor seemed to intimidate Susan like no one before. Every now and then, some of the things he said to her had definite sexual connotations.

Somehow, Kaz had gotten her email address and phone number, which made her feel a little uncomfortable. Twice he had phoned her and although the conversations had started out light and friendly, they soon turned to sex talk. Susan had told him to stop but eventually she felt the erotic twinges deep inside. She didn't get completely carried away but did say a few things that she regretted. 'Oh what would he think of her' was all she wondered as she let her guard down on more than one occasion.

Kaz smiled as he hung up the phone after talking to Susan the last time. Yes, she was hot. The professional manner in which she dressed and her demeanor made her appear even sexier to him. He was planning on ways to conquer his beautiful teacher and relished the conquest. Kaz understood women and knew how to take liberties with almost any woman he met. The crude manners he displayed seemed to work on most and he played the role to perfection.

Yes, Kaz felt Susan's guard was breaking down and he would fuck her before the year was over. This woman commanded his complete attention and his evil plan was working. It was time to attack and tonight like in the earlier calls, he worked the conversation to sex. He smiled with satisfaction as Susan finally relented and told him how horny she was.

His next command took Susan by surprise as he ordered her to feel her small breasts. She had to agree that they were small but wow, did they ever have large, sensitive nipples. Following his directions, she uttered a low moan as he told her to roll the hard nipples between her fingers. "Now I want you to describe your tits for me," he asked.

Susan described her perky tits and Kaz felt his hardon throb with anticipation. True they were not the biggest tits but they were perfectly shaped making them very seductive. Every once in awhile, she would wear a shear bra and the outline of her nipples would be visible through the thin material. Some women had nipples that when erect, showed through clothing no matter what they wore. Tonight, she confessed to him how sensitive they were and how nice it felt to pinch them with her fingers.

Kaz told her how hard his cock was and the phone lines got hotter as Susan experienced phone sex for the first time. "I have my cock out of my pants and it is throbbing as I think of you. My fingers are around the hard, thick shaft and now I am moving my hand up and down," he said into the handset. "It feels so good to pump my hand up and down the shaft and it is jerking in my fist," he told her.

Susan blushed even though she was alone and wondered what his cock looked like. His description filled her mind with images of a gorgeous, long cock and she felt her stomach flutter while thinking about it. Her vivid fantasy of touching the pulsating cock and feeling it burn her tender flesh, made her temperature rise. Her breathing actually started to come in short, rapid breaths and she closed her eyes and watched the imagines.

As Kaz pumped his cock, he told Susan to put her hand in her panties. "Slide your fingers down your flat tummy and into your panties," he ordered. "What does your bush look like?" he asked and waited for Susan's response. The silence was deafening and she didn't want to answer his prying question.

"Susan," he said, "I asked you a question and I want an answer!" he demanded. Reluctantly, she whispered, "It is quite small and the hair is trimmed on the sides so it won't show when I wear a bikini." This took everything she had to tell him and she blushed a bright red.

"Now I want your fingers to roam through the hair and caress your flesh above your cunt," he told her. When he said that word, Susan's breath caught and she couldn't believe the added excitement. Her skilled fingers caressed the burning skin and eventually dipped down to the volcano. When her finger grazed the tip of her clitoris, her hips thrust forward wanting more.

"Spread your legs Susan and do something for me, will you?" he asked. Susan held her breath and waited for what she knew was coming.

"Can you look down and see your pussy?" he requested. "Can you see the pussy lips and tell me what you see as I desperately want to touch you," he told her. "My cock is so hard and stiff that you just have to tell me what you see," he demanded.

Susan looked down and saw the wetness exposed which caused her passion to reel. Seeing the puffy lips, she spread her slender legs, as he demanded. This exposed the very tip of her clit and she felt the urge to touch it. Without thinking, she whispered the response he was waiting for.

"I can see my pussy and the lips are wet from what is happening," Susan revealed to him. "Yes, yes, go on and tell me exactly what you look like as it makes my cock throb," he begged her with excitement.

The thought of him stroking his big cock filled Susan's mind once again and her heart rate increased. No man had ever told her such erotic things and said that her body filled them with desire.

Reluctantly, Susan followed his demand and continued. "The hair is very thin and sparse between my legs and my pussy is totally exposed. My lips are slightly spread and I can see the top of my clitoris," she told him. For some unexplained reason, she was unable to stop talking and continued to do as he wanted.

"My pussy feels so hot and aroused, and it feels like it is throbbing," Susan eluded. "My fingers are touching the tip of my clit and it feels like it is going to explode," she told him with a sudden feeling of guilt for confiding such personal feelings.


He knew Susan would have feelings of remorse and had to keep the action moving quickly, before she gained enough control to stop. "Feel your pussy for me, feel the clit and pinch it between your fingers the way I want to," he said.

Without hesitation, her fingers did as he ordered and caressed the vulnerable nub. Suddenly, Susan squeezed harder and felt her hips thrust forward, in a wanton manner. Pinching the center of her universe, her feelings skyrocketed upward towards an unfamiliar apex. Rolling the wetness between her strong fingers, she knew what was expected and this caused her breathing to become ragged and raspy.

Kaz could hear the sounds over the phone and knew she was falling for his erotic conversation. His plan was working much better than he ever expected and soon he would have complete control of his beautiful teacher. He knew Susan was innocent and naive and this conquest would be the sweetest of his young life. No, she obviously wasn't a virgin but he knew she did not have very much experience in sex. He was determined to turn this sexy teacher into his personal sex slave. Mrs. T would do anything to save her reputation and he was going to take full advantage of this fact.

He probably had enough evidence of Susan fraternizing with a student but he wanted to complete the task. "I want you to feel your clit and keep caressing it for me," he ordered. "Now I want you to reach down with your other hand and fuck yourself with your finger," he uttered.

He knew from his earlier conversations that she had a speaker phone so he told her to put the phone on speaker so she could put the handset down. This would free up her hands so they could do his evil work.

The vulgar words seemed to incense Susan even more and before she could resist, her hand dipped. Instantly, her middle finger thrust into her wet channel and pushed forward so it was fully buried inside her pussy. No person had ever talked so dirty to her and this made her mind fall under his control.

"Do you think you can bring yourself to an orgasm for me," he asked. "Susan, I want you to bring yourself to a climax and cum all over your fingers," he told her.

Susan felt her face flush and start to burn with intense desire. Her fingers did as he ordered and both hands were moving vigorously. Pinching her most tender clit made her hips thrust and she madly curled her finger upward to fuck her G-spot.

"Susan," he said sternly and in a voice that demanded an answer. "I can't stop, I can't stop," she repeated over and over again as her hips rocked out of control. "I am cumming, cumming," she whispered against her will but she knew he wanted to hear it. Her breathing became loud, out of control moans, and Kaz knew she was going through the throes of a violent orgasm.

On and on her orgasm went, as Susan had never experience such an explosive climax, certainly not one that lasted this long. Ever muscle in her body tensed and she arched her back hoping to push her cunt up to her demanding fingers. Her juices flowed and she masturbated to his erotic words. Her mind knew this was wrong but she was unable to stop the soaring passion as it rushed over the top. Her life stood absolutely still as the final spasms shot through her lithe body and she held motionless as the waves started down the far side.

Nothing like this had ever happened to the sheltered Susan and she slowly became aware of Kaz talking through the speaker. "That was the most erotic thing in my life," he told her and smiled with utter satisfaction. Yes, this was going to be one lovely adventure.

He didn't want to scare Susan or make her suspicious of his plans so he decided to call it a night. Just let her relax and relive the passionate evening. He said his good byes in a soft reassuring voice. Tomorrow at school, he would show her who was master and turn sweet Susan into his own personal slut. With that, he squeezed his manhood and pumped it vigorously with the visions of Susan's sexy body running through his mind.

The next morning, Kaz woke with a refreshed feeling and one that was only going to improve as the day wore on. His plan was formulated and now it was only a matter of carrying out the details. He felt aroused as he fantasized of the beautiful Susan and how she was soon to become his slave. He was very aware of how she felt about her job and knew she would do anything in the world to protect her professional dignity. A satisfied smile crossed his face as he prepared the next phase of his devious plan.

He wrapped the skimpy, shear thong in a small package and added a handwritten note. This he would give to Susan as he left the morning class and he would avoid seeing her the rest of the day. She would worry and stew over his demands but by tomorrow morning, she would faithfully succumb to his requests.

Susan purposely avoided eye contact with her phone lover but she was well aware of his presence. His rough voice was heard every once in awhile and her heart skipped a beat every time he spoke. It was as if he was speaking directly to her and it was her duty to listen. Finally she shook her head trying to get rid of the guilt feeling.

The bell rang to indicate the end of the class and Susan breathed a sigh of relieve. Suddenly, the stocky figure stopped at her desk and she was afraid to look up. Slowly, he set the small package on her desk and departed the room without a word.

Susan stared blankly at the package and wondered what it was. Slowly, she reached for it and began to unwrap the gift. The small note dropped onto her desk and she could see there was writing on it. Removing the paper, her eyes opened wide as she saw the skimpy thong. Why on earth would he give her something like this, she wondered. There was no way she would ever wear such a thing.

Almost in a trance, she opened the note and read. "I have recorded evidence that you had phone sex with a student and the school board or teachers association would not approve of such a thing. I will never tell anyone as long as you do as I tell you," he had written.

Susan stared into the paper and was suddenly afraid of what could happen if anyone found out. Yes, she had made a big mistake but maybe she could convince him not to tell. There was more and she continued.

"I want you to wear the thong all day tomorrow, or else!" he added. "Another thing you will do is shave your pussy. I want all of it shaved or I will tell the board what you have been doing," his words echoed in her mind. Surely he can't be serious, Susan thought.

The bell rang for the next class and she quickly put the note and panties in her purse. Not having time to dwell, she taught her next class almost in a daze and the noon bell didn't come soon enough. She went to the lunchroom and looked all over for Kaz, as she just had to plead with him. He purposely avoided her the rest of the day and when the final class of the day was complete, Susan was exhausted from worrying.

When she got home, she took the items out of her purse and thought of ways to get out of the situation. What would he do if she didn't wear the thong? What would he do if she didn't shave her pussy? She asked these questions to herself all night and was unable to find a way out.

Her usual custom was to have a hot bath before bed and she run the water in preparation. Suddenly she felt a wave of shame rush through her body as she wondered what she would say to her husband about being shaved. No, she just could not do what Kaz had ordered.

Then, almost in a trance, she lathered her legs like any other occasion when she shaved, but this time her hand continued until her pelvis was turned white. Her hands were shaking but she slowly put the razor to her skin. Stroke after stroke went through her bush and in a couple of minutes, she witnessed a cleanly shaven cunt. Washing the remaining lather away, she saw how baby like her pussy area looked. No, she should not have done it but it was too late.

Suddenly her deft fingers dipped into her crotch. Skillfully, the fingers of her right hand split the red, puffy lips and grabbed the protruding clit. Pinching it, she began to roll it back and forth and realized that she was soaked with more than water. The slippery juices covered her pussy and she was able to roll the long clit easily in the wetness. Quickly, her long finger of her left hand thrust into her waiting hole and she began pumping it in and out. Faster the hands moved and in seconds, her passion reached a volcanic level.

The feelings of guilt roared through her mind but she was unable to stop the self-attack. Oh why, she thought and her fingers refused to stop or pause. The first spasm shot through her tender body and she suddenly realized that she was going to experience a mind-blowing orgasm. Squeezing the abused clit even harder, she brought the impeding orgasm to the peak. Her body rocked out of control as she went over the top and at that moment, she didn't care about anything else in her life. On and on the explosions went as her fingers milked every last ounce of lava from her loins.

As the spasms slowly subsided, she managed to still her hips and stop her body from shaking. The last shock erupted from deep within and then she lay back onto the curved portion of the warm bathtub. She closed her eyes and refused to think of what had just happened.

In a trance, Susan got out of the tub and caught her imagine in the mirror. How odd it looked without any hair but after a few seconds, she accepted the fact. Slipping on the silky nightgown, she went to bed for much needed sleep. Luckily, Jay was already sleeping and there was no explaining needed tonight.

The alarm went off at 6 and Susan reluctantly got out of bed. She got ready for work as usual and everything went as normal until it was time to get dressed. Once again she caught sight of her newly shaved pussy and watched as the overly skimpy thong went on over her slender hips. The small white triangle in front would never have covered her hair, she thought, and realized it was odd to be thinking that at this time. Turning around, she noticed how the string from the tiny patch at her waist disappeared between her ass cheeks.

Susan shuddered and did not think that she could wear such a thing. Looking again at the image, she reluctantly decided that Kaz would certainly want to know if she did as he directed in his note. Somehow, she had to convince him that this was all a mistake and that he should leave her alone.

Time was running short so Susan turned and completed dressing for the day. Oh why did she do what he ordered? How was he ever going to prove that she had obeyed? No, she should never have followed his directions. It was too late now so she headed off to work.

The morning classes went smoothly but Susan felt that everyone knew she was wearing a thong. It took until part way through the second class before she could relax and forget about the burning material covering her private area.

It was the last class before noon that Kaz was in her class and he entered in his usual casual manner. Meeting her deep, blue eyes, Susan felt the sudden realization of his superior strength and masculinity. She felt small and tender under his stare and a small vibration shot through her body at the thought of his mastery over her.

Somehow she got through the class and was so relieved when the noon hour bell rang. Her shoulders slumped forward and she paused for a few minutes in an attempt to get a measure of control back. Deciding to eat in her classroom, she locked the door and enjoyed the time alone.

The afternoon went well and at last the final bell sounded. Susan gathered her books and belongings, and headed to the door. Just as she reached the classroom exit, Kaz's stocky body filled the entry and he quickly grabbed the brass knob. Closing the door before Susan had time to react, he swiftly seized the opportunity. Grabbing her shoulders, he twisted her body to place her back against the solid, wooden door.

Kaz held her firmly and looked directly into her eyes. "Now I want to see if my little slut did as she was told," he said. Without warning, he held her upper body with one hand, and his other dropped to the hem of her skirt. Susan was unable to move and she knew exactly what was about to happen. In one swift motion, he reached under the hem of her skirt and brought his hand up to Susan's crotch. Her breath caught and held as she felt his hand close over her almost naked pelvis.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers
12