Susan's Request Ch. 04

Story Info
College teacher and exchange student.
8.6k words
4.58
136k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,276 Followers

This is a story about Susan, a teacher at Randall College who made a very big mistake one day. She had been fantasizing for months about one of her exchange students, who at 22 was experienced in the ways of women. He now had control over her and she didn't seem to be able to find a way to stop his humiliating demands.

You may need to read the previous 3 chapters to understand some of the events written in this chapter.

CHAPTER 4 - A NIGHT AT THE MOVIES

Kaz was determined to control Susan at every opportunity and he relished her humiliation when he made her do things that were against her believes. She came from a very sheltered background and was totally naive about sex when she married her husband, Jay right after graduating from university. At 34, she was devoted to her job at Randall College and the one time she strayed from the righteous path, Kaz was there to gather the incriminating evidence.

The events last week at the tattoo parlor made Susan realize that she was under the spell of her 22-year-old student. It wasn't really the blackmail threat that made her succumb to Kaz's evil demands; it was fantasy of being controlled by a covert lover.


Susan got out of the shower and was immediately struck with the image of the red tattoo in the mirror. Her stomach quivered as she stared at it and her dainty fingers went up to touch the newly healed sketch. Seeing the hammer and cycle reminded her of Kaz and her fingers gently moved to the erect bud just two inches away. Her eyes stared at the drawing while her fingers twisted the nipple, causing her body to shudder from immediate arousal.

She was at a loss to understand how just thinking of this exchange student filled her body with instant passion. Whenever she did fantasize about Kaz, she did things that she would never dream of doing. She was panic struck after getting tattooed and wondered how she would ever be able to explain them to Jay. Ironically, it went over better than expected and it even heightened their sex life as the sight of the two colorful drawings aroused Jay.

Suddenly Susan had to see the small flower tattooed on her buttocks so she turned slightly, enabling the image to be seen. The sight of the red, bud rose with the green stem and two small leaves made her tummy quiver with excitement. Her free hand went down to her freshly shaved area and her middle finger slinked its way into the wetness. Looking at the tattoo, her fingers performed magic in a mere few seconds as her nipple throbbed and her clit was rolled back and forth in the abundant juices. These days it took hardly any time to bring herself to the boiling point and she didn't seem to be able to control the flames.

No, she better stop caressing her body before she reached that point of no return and she ripped her eyes away from the searing images. As she did, the pictures from that eventful afternoon at the tattoo parlor of Jim's big cock flashed through her mind. When her loins quivered from the memory of Jim using it on her now throbbing pussy, her fingers pinched harder on the protruding bud.

In seconds, her hips began vibrating and her breathing became much faster. "No, I have to stop," she whispered but the lust was already too far up the mountain. The guilt and shame filled her body but it was nothing compared to the rising desire for Kaz and Jim. Masturbating was never accepted in her upbringing but here she was lusting in self-gratification. This had been a daily occurrence for the past week and a half and she couldn't resist the temptation.

Her fingers pressed down hard on the throbbing clit and rubbed vigorously as the first explosion rocked her slim hips. Susan almost collapsed as the orgasm rolled upward and her legs trembled from the intense passion. Her mind lost, she wondered why she lost control of her emotions so easily nowadays. Suddenly her pelvis thrust madly and her skilled fingers made the dam burst. Her juices flowed and scene after scene of that eventful afternoon flashed through her brain.

The orgasm roared over the top as fast as it started and continued down the far side. As the ecstasy subsided and her breathing slowed to a normal rate, the shameful feeling returned. Susan shook her head in an attempt to rid her thinking of those evil men who preyed on her delicate emotions.

She must start getting ready for her meeting with Kaz. He had instructed her to be at the library by three o'clock as he had a surprise. Susan scolded herself for obeying his every whim and always doing what he demanded. Certainly, she was in too deep for her own good. She reasoned that there was no alternative but to do as he requested. With one last glance at the tattoo donning her left breast, she departed the washroom entering the walk-in closet.

The attire that Kaz wanted her to wear was nothing but the normal short, pleated skirt and a white, silk blouse. At least the blouse was not see-through like some of the other ones he made her wear. Obviously Kaz had a thing about schoolgirls and wanted her to dress like one. Even at her age she looked the part and only a real close inspection would tell anyone that she was over 30.

She dressed and with a final shrug of her shoulders, left for her appointment with her dream student. Yes, Kaz was the focus of many fantasies she had on a daily basis and Susan had become a slave to the emotions she felt towards him.

Kaz watched Susan in amazement as she walked towards him and he would never tire of her sexy body. He imagined the naked body under the blouse and skirt and marveled at the luck of being able to be master over his college teacher. Susan would do anything he demanded and his mind worked feverishly to dream up humiliating things for her to perform. Forcing her to get the tattoos was totally evil and he had another devilish evening planned for Susan.

Quietly, he explained the events of the upcoming hours and he watched Susan's face cringe from the details. They were going to go to the adult theater downtown and watch a movie. Of course he left out the small details, which would have frightened her from going with him. Susan was in for more embarrassment but she was far to naive to comprehend what Kaz had in store for her. What could happen in a public theater she thought? A little necking and feeling by Kaz but certainly nothing too implicating.

They arrived at the theater around four in the afternoon and once inside, they noticed only about a dozen patrons spread throughout the seating area. Kaz picked a stranger out of the blue and he was about to give him the best time of his life.

The movie was well underway and watching the scenes had given the man a raging hardon. Now this young couple sat beside him and the boy told him that his girlfriend would suck his cock. The stranger was shocked but not nearly as shocked as Susan when she heard what Kaz had said. Franticly, she looked at Kaz but he just indicated that she sit quietly and be a good girl.

The stranger didn't believe what he had just heard but Kaz reassured him that indeed, his girlfriend would give him a blowjob. "All you have to do is take your cock out and my girl will suck it," he whispered again to the man. The stranger looked at Susan, noticing how beautiful and radiant she was, and instantly decided she was worth the risk. True, she did look older than the boy but her sex appeal made the difference forgettable.

Then Kaz did something that told the stranger that his girlfriend was a slut. He opened her silky, white blouse, which he had already unbuttoned, and there a mere foot away from the stranger was two gorgeous tits. True, they were not 38D's but they did have two of the prettiest nipples that beckoned to him. Kaz quickly caressed one nip while gesturing to the man that he was welcome to sample the other. The stranger couldn't resist and reached for the exposed tit and found the neglected nipple with his callused fingers. Susan flinched and tried desperately to think of ways to stop this insanity.

The man decided to take a chance and grabbed the tab on his zipper. The sound of it being lowered resonated in Susan's ears and she almost fainted when the big cock sprang out of his pants. In a flash, the man put his fist around the thick shaft and pumped the monster, which made it jerk wildly in the air.

The man could see the surprised look on Susan's face and that gave him even more confidence. He was proud of his manhood like most men and he pumped it faster which quickly turned it into a raging piece of steel.

Kaz leaned into Susan and explained what was going to happen and that she had better not disappoint him. She stared wide-eyed at the big dick and it finally hit home, what she was suppose to do. Turning her head to her left, she pleaded with Kaz to not make her do this with a complete stranger. "Please, please Kaz, I just can't do it with him," she begged but he ignored every word.

Franticly, she looked back to the stranger and saw the wide, flared head dance as he molested his cock. Her stomach was quivering like crazy as she suddenly realized that she was expected to suck this man right there in the darkened theatre.

With a little nudge on her shoulder, Kaz indicated it was time to carry out his orders. Susan was disgusted with his demand that she suck this man's cock but was unable to find a way out. "Get down between his legs and give him a blowjob," Kaz whispered in her ear, which made her jump with fright. It sounded so vulgar and crude and it was something that she had never done or even considered doing in public.

She whimpered and looked in Kaz's direction for relieve but knew he would not give it to her. Her slender body shook from the sobbing and she moved reluctantly to comply with his directions. Twisting her body, she moved over one leg and settled down between the man's wide spread thighs. At once she realized her mistake as in this position, she was unable to move in any direction. Her eyes opened wide as just mere inches away, was the biggest cock, which was still being molested by the man's fist. The tip glistened with pre-cum and some even ran down the shaft onto his hand. Susan was mesmerized by the sight and just cowered between his legs without moving.

Suddenly the bastard grabbed a hand full of Susan's hair and forced her head forward. He rammed the big head into her lips, which she tried to hold tightly shut. All it took was a firm twist of her hair and she obeyed by opening her mouth. Immediately, he pushed his meat into her waiting cavity and he began fucking right away. He thrust and pumped his cock and Susan sat submissively in front of him, allowing him to use her body to satisfy his perverted needs.

The man now knew this couple was for real and he was going to make sure to enjoy the time. His big cock throbbed with desire as the hot mouth consumed the first few inches. There were choking sounds coming from below but he ignored them as his lust soared higher. Moving his cock in and out of Susan's mouth, he felt the impending orgasm rise from his belly.

The humiliation was over powering as Susan desperately sucked the weapon and tried to keep from suffocating as he tried to ram it down her throat. He fucked her mouth so violently that she was appalled by his self-serving passion. In her present position, it was impossible to escape his assault and she had never been so degraded in her entire life. Shamefully, she realized that to any observer, it would look like some slut was sucking a big cock like it was the last lollipop in the world.

Suddenly she could hear him moan and felt his hips shudder rapidly before his cock erupted. A powerful blast shot down her throat and quickly the burning lava filled her mouth. She choked and tried to cough but he held her head firmly over his demanding manhood. Shot after shot of the hot cum went into her and much of it ran out the corners of her mouth. She tried desperately to swallow so she would not suffocate from his onslaught. Eventually, his thrusts subsided and he held still, enjoying the fact that a sexy woman was sucking his cock.

Susan was dizzy from not being able to breath properly and felt a wave of relief wash over her as he withdrew his softening rod. Looking up, she could see Kaz whispering in the man's ear and wondered why. She would not have long to wait for the answer as the man nodded his head in agreement and moved to comply.

Both men used their hands to assist Susan up and into the vacant seat between the two. She looked to Kaz for answers but he said nothing. Then the men raised the arms of the chairs to allow for more freedom. Susan watched as the stranger also put up the arms of the two chairs to his right, which left the entire row without restrictive arms on the seats. She just thought, "Why is he doing such a thing as his dream has been fulfilled."

The men moved quickly after that and Kaz grabbed Susan by the shoulders and twisted her body in her seat. Susan was bewildered by what was happening and her brief confusion gave them time to shift her body. Kaz forced her upper body to turn away from him, then brought her back into his lap. This twisted her legs to the side and suddenly the man grabbed her two shapely limbs. He placed one leg on either side of his body and leered at her bare skin as it was exposed. Susan blushed as she noticed the lust openly displayed on his face and knew he could see up her shirt as he spread her legs wider. She would have screamed if it weren't for the fact this was an adult movie house and any noise would certainly draw the attention of other perverts. Struggling to resist their advances, Kaz and the stranger used their superior strength to easily control her body.

Looking down, she saw that her short skirt had ridden all the way up her thighs and the fact she was not wearing panties would be very evident to this man's evil eyes. Oh why had she complied with Kaz's wishes when he ordered her to wear only a skirt and blouse? She began to cry and hoped that they would feel sympathy for her.

The man had never witnessed anything so sexy or erotic in his life as he spied the shaven pussy. The skirt offered no protection as it rode upward and he could make out the puffy, pink lips in the dim light. They glistened with moisture and seemed to summon him.

Struggling only aided their cause and now they had her held firmly between their muscular bodies. Kaz leaned down and whispered, "Relax and enjoy it as you will love it when he sucks your wet cunt." Susan could not believe the fire building deep inside, as she found his vulgar words arousing instead of disgusting.

The evil bastard spread Susan's legs as wide as possible and raised her hips off the seat. Then his fingers opened her universe, spreading the puffy lips wide to expose the equator. He dove for the sweet honey and his mouth closed over her vulva. Susan felt like someone hit her in the stomach and she almost fainted. Trying desperately to control her breathing, she was intent to withstand the attack and not succumb to the stranger's demands. She was determined to show Kaz and this man that she had enough will power to withstand their assault.

He sucked hard on the extended clit and devoured it with his hungry mouth. Susan closed her eyes and strived to maintain composure as the man used his expert skill to overcome the resistance. Susan bit her lip bringing on welcomed pain, which might help her forget what he was doing. Then he closed his teeth on the tender clit and her world suddenly collapsed, causing her tummy to quiver and spasm. All reason and logic seemed to be lost and Susan arched her back with all her might in an attempt to push her crotch higher. The sudden lust was unbearable and she was overwhelmed by the intense passion.

The vulture sucked her pussy like it was nectar from an oasis and Susan had never experienced anything like this as she succumbed to the hungry mouth. The lapping sounds could be heard for rows and then he attacked the control button with a fury. He nibbled on the inflamed clitoris and caressed it with his darting tongue. Every time he thrashed the throbbing clit with the tip of his tongue, Susan's hips would thrust and he knew she was enjoying the cunninglingus as much as he was.

As hard as she tried to prevent the rising riptide, it built from her deepest regions and suddenly flowed forward. She was embarrassed by the quick onset of the orgasm and was unable to stop it from rushing towards the apex. The juices flowed from her inner sole and he swallowed the womanly succulence with a dire thirst. The orgasm sent violent spasms through her lithe body and it soared upward. She had never experienced such intense ecstasy and she willingly gave herself to a complete stranger right there inside a theater. At that very moment, Susan did not care who was watching or who could see her sordid affair. The lust consumed her mind and turned her into a common slut.

The man was in dreamland as Susan's body eventually came to a rest in his callused hands. He had to admit that this was one sexy woman and his buddies would never believe him when he bragged about it over a beer. He felt a nudge from Kaz indicating it was time to go. Reluctantly, he straightened his clothes and exited the theater.

Alone again with Kaz, Susan hands were shaking but she managed to get her blouse buttoned once again. Brushing her skirt down to cover herself as best she could, she gave a sign of relieve to be over the nightmare. Kaz put his arm around her shoulders and hugged her to his body. "You cooperated very good Susan and now no one has to know about your naughty deeds," he whispered softly to her. He needed to sit still for a few minutes so his emotions could quiet down before they left the movie.

Out of the dark, a young couple slinked into the two seats next to Susan, the girl taking the seat vacated by the stranger. Startled by the intrusion, Susan looked at Kaz for his response.

Then the young man leaned forward and whispered loud enough for them to hear. He introduced themselves as Julie and Ron, husband and wife who have been coming to this theater for months. He went on to rant and rave about how erotic the encounter was with the strange man and Kaz's woman. They couldn't help watching the two in the throes of ecstasy and he admitted that his wife was really turned on by the affair. Then he shocked Susan by saying, "We have been looking for another couple to experiment with as my wife wants to try sex with another woman."

"We have been talking about the same thing but haven't been able to find a way for it to happen," Kaz told the husband. "That's a coincidence as Susan, my girlfriend hasn't been with a woman either and she wondered what it would be like," he lied and gave Susan a little nudge with his elbow.

Susan looked at him in disbelief and franticly tried to reason with him. "I don't think this is the place or time for such a thing," Susan stated with a worried look. There was no way she was going to sit here in a public theater and let another woman touch her.

Susan just sat there with her mouth agape and could not believe what was happening. "I just wanted to jump up and join you with that man," Julie whispered directly to Susan. Then she grabbed Susan's hand like an excited teenager and held it tenderly in hers. Susan tried to pull her hand away but Julie held it steady. She just stared at Susan's gorgeous face and thought of her sucking that hard cock just a few minutes ago.

She was too far away to see the man's cock but she definitely could tell when it erupted. The animal sounds that Susan made as the man filled her mouth with cum drove Julie into a frenzy and she couldn't keep her fingers out of her panties. She could not remember being this horny in her entire life.

Panic filled Susan and she felt Julie become an aggressor. She looked franticly at Kaz for help. "I think it is time for us to leave as I am not feeling too well," she pleaded with him. "Come on honey, it is getting late and we should be going," she begged but could tell by Kaz's reaction that he was enticed by what the couple was saying.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,276 Followers