Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"My mother?" He looked at her again with as much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement. "Do you know my mother?" As if he had just been tickled by a stranger, he laughed nervously and uncomfortably.

"No," she said with a laugh. "How could I possibly know your mother when this is my first time meeting you? I've never had the privilege to meet your mother Bill."

He looked at her looking at him. He looked as confused as he looked sexual excited.

"Then, I don't understand why you continue to refer to my mother," he said with as much obvious, sexual excitement that he had in seemingly embarrassed puzzlement that his incestuous secret was no longer a secret at all.

If he wondered how she knew that he wanted to have sex with his mother, all he needed to do was to ask her but he didn't. More preoccupied in pretending to have sex with his mother, obviously having sex with his mother while having sex with Susan was the only thing on his mind. In the way that he was so readable to her, it was obvious to her that he was a little leery of her too.

"It's okay," she said assuring him as if she was his mother assuring him. "Even though we just met, I know what you want, I know what you like, and I know what you need."

No doubt feeling invaded by all that she professed to know about him, especially when he obviously knew so little about her, he looked at her with as much nervous anxiety as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"How do you know what I want? How do you know what I like? And how can you possibly know what I need?"

In the way that his mother, no doubt, smiled at him, she smiled at him and touched his cheek as if feeling him for a fever when he wasn't feeling well. After comforting him by her motherly touch and the softness of her smile, he seemed to relax. As if she had just hypnotized him, obviously instead of there with her, he was there with his mother.

"Having been around enough young men, I can always tell. Trust me. I know. Don't be afraid. I understand you. I know who you are nearly as much as you think you know who you are. Now, lick Mommy's pussy," she said pushing down on the back of his head. "That's right baby, lick me. Eat me as if I'm your mother and after I cum, I'll show you a good time," she said running her long, manicured fingers through his soft, dark brown hair while he licked and fingered her blonde, trimmed pussy.

"I do like eating your pussy Susan," he said.

"Mom. Call me Mom," she said.

To be continued...

12