Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said as if she promised to take him out for ice cream after taking him to the toy store. "I'd love to fuck you and I can't wait for you to blow me, Mommy. I love fingering your pussy while licking your pussy," he said playing her game of role playing when she allowed him to live out his sexual fantasy of having sex with his mother instead of having sex with her. "Don't worry Mom. I'll make you cum. I promise I will," he said reaching up to feel and fondle her big tits while fingering her nipples.

She didn't care who he thought he was having sex with, so long as he had the passion and the willing sexual desire enough and his cock was hard enough to give her what she so wanted and what she so needed, an orgasm. Something she had the powerful advantage over women his age, how many women his age would understand his desire to have sex with his mother? None. How many women his age would be disgusted and grossed out by him thinking of his mother while having sex with them? All of them. Besides, he could never pretend a woman his age was his mother in the way that he could pretend with her.

Having the best of both worlds with Susan, he was having sex with a mature woman who could have been his mother. Almost old enough to be his mother and, through role playing, professed to be his mother, no doubt this was the best sex he's ever had. While she was having sex with a young handsome man who had a great body and a hard cock, a man nearly young enough to be her son, he was having sex with a mother he'd love to fuck. Straining out all the other bullshit of a long-term committed relationship of love and romance while just leaving the sex, what more did she need to have than that?

* * * * *

"Oh, right there. Don't stop Billy. Mommy likes that. Lick me while rubbing my clit. Yes, yes, that's it. Perfect. Beautiful. Oh, baby. Lick me faster while rubbing me harder. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh God, please don't stop. Rub my bean baby. Rub my bean. Mommy's about to cum."

As if she was a man forcing his cock deeper in her mouth, she put a forceful hand behind his head and mashed his face in her wet cunt while having her much needed orgasm. Still licking her while fingering her as if he was licking and fingering his mother, with him giving her all that she needed and all that she wanted, she used him to give her much needed orgasm. Yet, it wasn't all one way. As promised, for her sexual satisfaction as much as for his sexual pleasure, she took his cock in her hand and stroked him before taking his stiff prick in her mouth to suck him.

"Pretend I'm your mother Billy," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak while stroking him and staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. "Would you like Mommy to suck your cock?"

As if asking a man if he wanted to drive her new Mustang GT, she already knew his answer.

"Yes," he said. "I'd love for you to suck my cock Mom."

She smiled victoriously at his predicable response while inherently knowing that the only thing better than her sucking his cock or him driving her new Mustang GT is her sucking his cock while he's driving her new Mustang GT.

"Play with my tits and finger my nipples while I suck your cock," she said taking his stiff prick in her mouth again to suck him while stroking him. "I like having my nipples fingered when I have your cock in my mouth."

Wanting to give him the image of his hard, hairy cock in her mouth while she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes as he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples, she enjoyed teasing him.

"Oh, mother, you're such a slut," he said looking up at her to see her reaction. "I love it that you're such an incestuous, dirty whore."

Dirty talk was always the preferred way to arousing Susan. She loved being called a slut and a whore while having sex with a man nearly young enough to be her son.

"I'm your incestuous, dirty whore, Billy," she said.

If only he knew how many young men she's had sex with before him and how many young men she'll have sex with after him, wouldn't he be shocked. What would he call her then if he was already calling her a slut and a whore now?

"I love your big tits Mom. I love your hard nipples," he said feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while she sucked his cock.

Sucking him while continuing to stroke him, she allowed him his fun, until she was ready to have him pleasure her again. Not allowing him to cum, never allowing any of the young men to cum without having protection first, she removed a condom from her purse and pulled it down over his cock. Then, mounting him, she guided his cock in her warm, wet pussy.

"Pretend I'm your Mom. Make love to me as if I'm your mother," she said.

"Oh, Mommy," he said.

"Stick your big, hard cock in your mother's warm, wet pussy," she said leaning down to rest her big tits on his chest while whispering her words in his ear before kissing him long and deep. "Then, after you make love to Mommy, you can fuck Mommy hard, really hard. How would you like that son? Would you like to fuck Mommy hard? Would you like to fuck me, your mother?"

"Yes, I'd love to make love to you Mom before fucking you hard," he said.

Slowly humping him while grinding her pelvis into him and rubbing her wet pussy all over his pelvis, she felt him going deeper while he grew harder. Then, changing his angle of penetration by sitting up on him to ride him as if she was riding a mechanical bull at a Texas, roadhouse bar, she used his body while he used her body. Humping him while returning his humps, they humped one another as if they were connected by glue. He reached up to harness her bouncing breasts in his big hands while running slow fingers over her nipples. Returning her humps with his, obviously, he continued humping her as if he was humping his mother. Then, rolling her over, he started fucking her in the way that he's always, no doubt, wanted to fuck his mother. Using her as his surrogate mother in the way that she knew he would and in the way that she used so very many other young men to do the same, he pounded her pussy as if he was fucking his mother.

"Fuck me William. Fuck me Bill," she said. "Fuck me as if you're fucking your mother. Make me cum baby. Make Mommy cum again. That's right. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me. Fuck me," said Susan saying everything she knew would make him fuck her faster and fuck her harder for him to give her the orgasm that she needed.

"I'm going to cum," he said. "I love you Mommy! I'm going to cum."

"No, not yet," she said. "Just a little longer. I'm almost there," she said putting a light finger to his lips. "You wouldn't want to disappoint your mother by not giving her an orgasm, would you?"

"No Mom," he said fucking her faster and fucking her harder while prolonging his ejaculation.

"That's it. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she said. "Oh my God, Billy. Oh, my God. That was so incredibly good."

Not taking the time to bask in the afterglow of sex, as soon as she had her orgasm, not caring if he ejaculated or not, she was off of him and in the bathroom with her clothes cleaning herself and getting dressed. On her way out the door before he could even protest her all too sudden departure, she was gone.

To be continued...

12