Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Daddy."

Strangely enough, just after she was having her affair with Steven, Monica Lewinski was having a sexual affair with President Clinton that, according to the analyzed cum stain on her blue dress, culminated with her giving him oral sex. Even though the President of the United States came on national television to deny that he ever had sex with that woman, admitted, she gave him a blowjob. Obviously, something that Hillary wouldn't, couldn't, and or didn't do, Monica Lewinski did. Monica Lewinski sucked the president's cock and either spit or dribbled some cum from her mouth for her to stain her dress.

With her not understanding the reasoning for being sexually attracted to an older man until it happened to her then, she understood it now that she had her heart broken and her affair ended with Steven finding another yet younger women to replace her. With her and Monica nearly the same age and with President Clinton a few years older than Stephen, now she understood why Monica Lewinski was attracted to an older, powerful, and influential man in the way that she was so attracted to Steven. Even while she was having sex with Steven, she failed to grasp why Monica Lewinski, a 22-year-old White House intern at the time, would give President Clinton a blowjob.

Other than power and influence, what in the Hell did she possibly see in him? Well, what she saw in him was what she saw in Steven, a father figure. Moreover, the other side of the coin, she didn't understand why President Clinton would risk everything he worked so hard to build for the affections of a woman young enough to be his daughter. Duh? Steven was the same way. Not leaving his wife for her, yet willing to risk losing everything to have sexual relations with her, he couldn't wait to hide back in his cocoon of security and morality once their affair ended.

Yet, just as Steven has a history of bedding his university students, Bill Clinton had a perverse history of that inappropriate behavior of bedding government employees when he was the Governor of Arkansas. Much like in the way of a dirty dog, learned behavior never changes. Moreover with men bedding younger women all through history, President Clinton did nothing more than what he was expected and thought what he was supposed to do. Now that his wife is as powerful as he once was, she wouldn't be surprised if Hillary had lovers too. Only, in her case, adding credibility to the rumors, maybe her lovers are female lovers instead of male lovers. It would be ironic if Hillary was a licker instead of a sucker.

Having had her epiphany why she did what she did then in having sex with Steven and continues to do now in having sex with young men, it all made sense to her now. In a clarity of enlightenment, she now knew what she must do to heel herself. She must have sex with young men in the way that Stephen did and in the way that so very many older, rich, powerful men have sex with young, beautiful women. This was her turn to fly. In her twisted mind, this was her turn to not only get even with Steven but also to get even with all men.

Before the secrets of her sexual success in her ability to bed young, handsome men was revealed to her through her knowledge of psychology, psychiatry, and philosophy, she was so young, so innocent, and so naïve. So oddly coincidental, just as Susan attended Harvard Medical School in Cambridge, Massachusetts to not only earn her doctor in medicine but also her PhD in psychology, Miss Lewinski earned her Master's Degree in social psychology at London School of Economics in London, England.

With them nearly the same age, with them needing to have sex with older, powerful men, and with both of them studying psychology nearly at the same time, maybe they had even more in common than she realized. Strangely enough, in the way that she plays those sexy, sexual games with young men now, and in the way that Monica played older man with younger women games then, being that she studied psychology too, she wondered if Monica still played older woman with younger men games now. Yet, now with Dr. Parker's sexual role reversed, and with her being a cougar and the sexual predator, that was then and this is now.

To be continued...

12