Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the Oedipus Complex that was brought to world attention by Sigmund Freud, inherently, she knew that some men would rather bed their mothers than to bed women their own age? Yet being that it's just a sexual fantasy, for one reason or another, mostly opportunistic, especially if their fathers were in the way, most men would never have sex with their mothers. That being said, she served a role in their sexual development or sexual stagnation, whichever way one looked at it.

So long as they gave her what she wanted, an orgasm, she'd give them what they needed, sex with an attractive mature woman who pretended to be their mothers. If a young, attractive man hooked up with her instead of hooking up with an attractive woman his age, chances are good that he wanted to experience the mother/son sexual fantasy with her. Using that mother/son intimate, incestuous, sexual need to her advantage, as if picking the best flowers from a field of dying daisies, it was easy for her to spot her intended prey.

Knowing they were easy to seduce, the quiet, sullen ones were the young men she watched and most wanted. Deep waters run deeply silent for a reason but with her psychological training, it was as if she could clearly see their dark waters and troubled thoughts all the way to their murky bottom. The ones who stayed hidden in the corner and, even though they pretended to participate in the antics of their drunken friends, she knew they were the ones that were ripe for the taking. As if they were there alone with their bad selves, trying to fool themselves while deceiving everyone else that they were having a good time, a telling sign, over and again, she'd watch them fall silent within themselves when no one else was looking and/or paying attention to them.

In every bar she went and in every corner of the room, there were so very many of these tortured men waiting for her to kiss them, touch them, feel them, undress them, and fuck them as if she was so chosen to be their surrogate, sexual mother. With so very many mothers responsible for screwing up their sons, she reaped the sexual benefits of their screwed up childhoods by having sex with the young men who were dying to bed her. Perhaps because of what happened to women with their broken marriages and failed relationships, mothers ruined their sons for other women by pampering their sons as if they were still their babies instead of grown men.

To be continued...

12