Susan's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
He blackmails her into an orgy.
21.3k words
4.67
148.6k
29

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

Please email me with your comments or suggestions as I appreciate readers when they take the time to email. This was written for a special person and I hope these fantasies excite and satisfy her.

I have re-written the story because I was not happy with the first version so I hope readers like this one better. You may need to read the previous 4 chapters to understand some of the events written in this chapter.

SUSAN'S REQUEST - A TEACHER'S RENDEZVOUS

Susan was a teacher at Randall College and was highly respected by the faculty because of her professional manner. One simple mistake awhile back and now she was being controlled by one of her students. Kaz was a 22-year-old exchange student from Russia who used an erotic phone sex conversation to blackmail Susan into being his slave. Although married, Susan managed to keep her covert affair relatively secret from her husband until now. He sensed something was wrong at work and it was bothering her so he attempted to find out if he could help.

Always a loving and devoted husband, Jay was concerned for Susan. "Honey, I have noticed you acting strange lately... is there anything I can help you with?" Jay's worried look emphasized his concern for her so Susan thought it was a good time to come clean.

Unable to look at Jay, Susan began. "Actually, I am being pestered... by that student I told you about the other day. Well he keeps saying sexy things to me... dirty things." She wanted to tell Jay the whole story but didn't quite know how to do it. "He keeps asking me out even though I tell him no... that I am married," she said. "He won't take no for an answer."

It was all Susan could do to reveal this much. Her whole body was vibrating and she couldn't find enough courage to tell Jay any additional sordid details. Susan decided to leave it at that and she would try to build up enough nerve later to tell him more.

Jay's heart beat a little faster. He had been having fantasies lately and all his dreams involved Susan having sex with other men. He realized that a lot of men wanted their wives to have sex with another man but most of them didn't follow through with their dreams.

Jay suddenly seized the opportunity and he decided to go for it. "You know dear? I have been wanting to see you have sex with someone else... and I know you aren't in favor of it," he said trying to choose his words very carefully. "I know its crazy but I get a hard-on whenever I think of you naked with another man," Jay confessed.

This new audacious move of Jay's caught her off guard. Susan wasn't sure if it was the right time, or not, to continue with her confession about Kaz. She literally stared at her husband more confused than ever.

"I know we've talked about it before... and you don't like the idea. Honey, we don't have to go all the way with anyone... just flirt and fool around a bit," Jay added getting more and more aroused by the minute. With his startling revelation, Jay hugged her close and Susan felt his loving tenderness.

Her mind worked feverish trying to find a way to tell Jay further details of her adulterous affair with Kaz. Shivering, Susan quickly added the couple Ron and Julie to the list but suddenly Ivan and Vanya flashed into her memory. There was just too much to explain but Jay wasn't done.

He held her closed whispering in her ear. "We could go to a nightclub... go to a swingers bar... even a strip joint." Suddenly Jay got a shot of inspiration. "Maybe even a theater... see a porno movie and let some stranger touch you. God... let some horny bastard feel you up right in a theater."

Susan squirmed thinking, 'if he only knew.' She remembered Kaz taking her to the movies and him forcing her to give a complete stranger a blowjob. Her memory was so vivid, so dramatic that it scared her. She was forced to endure the drastic humiliation of sucking a stranger's cock in public place. Then she pictured her almost naked body spread out by the stranger and Kaz while she experienced one of the most earth-shattering climaxes. If that wasn't enough humiliation for one evening, Susan remembered Ron and Julie entering her once unadventurous life.

She vowed to remain silent. Later she would confess more to Jay, but right now, he knew enough. It was obvious by the stabbing in her midsection that Jay's male hormones were working fine. His hard-on pressed into her, as he was trying to think of ways to convince his wife to have an extra marital affair.

"Think about what I said Susan... I get very horny thinking about you with another man." Jay whispered softly. The hour was getting late so it was natural for them to get ready for bed. No formalities were needed on this night and Jay took care of stripping both naked. Susan had to admit that her husband was extremely aroused. At first she found it hard to relax and enjoy the moment, but Jay's tenderness and caring manner quickly put her at ease. The following hour of lovemaking was the hottest and most lustful in recent years for the couple.

It turned out to be a torrid night and the morning came way too early. Jay watched his attractive wife get ready for work and marveled at her sexy body. At 5'6" and a woman in her prime, Susan was the envy of many. Her two beautifully pear-shaped breasts looked absolutely marvelous in a bikini and she drew stares from all men who still had blood in their veins. Jay watched her get dressed thinking of all the devious ways of enticing Susan to accept his devilish plan.

Susan was very relieved to have confessed some of what she had done. She felt rejuvenated and filled with a determination to try her utmost to regain control over what Kaz was doing to her. She cursed the fact she had shown weakness when the phone calls started letting her student call her whenever he wanted. If only she had forbid any sex talk with Kaz, she wouldn't be in this mess, Susan thought. With an optimistic shrug, Susan kissed Jay and they both left the house with their minds working in opposite directions. Susan was thinking of ways out of her dilemma and Jay was trying to put her in one.

***

Kaz had been thinking seriously for a few days and he finally came up with his next plan for his lovely teacher. He wanted Susan to seduce a young girl from a freshmen or sophomore class and entice her over to his place. The thought of forcing Susan to actually touch and caress another woman's body was turning Kaz into a quivering hulk.

His scheme included Ron and Julie, as well as his two compatriots, Ivan and Vanya. Kaz assumed getting the young married couple to join in a gangbang would be no problem, as both desired more action with Susan. Julie definitely lusted for another session with Susan and Ron was determined to have his turn with the sultry teacher. Watching his petite wife turn the gorgeous, mature teacher into her sex slave was the biggest turn-on for Ron. His raging hard-on during the whole episode was testament of his burning desire to fuck Susan.

Once Ivan and Vanya heard that there would be three women involved, they were more than willing to join in the fun. The memory of that afternoon with Kaz's sexy teacher was still vivid in their minds and it had been the best time of their young lives.

Kaz considered himself a mastermind when it came to covert seduction. He devised his devious plan but wanted to ensure the success so he enlisted the help of his newfound friends. Ron and Julie readily agreed to meet with Kaz to talk about the scheme over a few drinks and they invited him over to their place.

Discussions about Kaz's plan reached a feverish pitch. The young wife truly impressed Kaz with her astute ability to match his scheming skill. She informed Kaz about the sexual exploits of one of the sophomores at the college by the name of Sammi Fulton. Sammi was a full-fledged lesbian, and in fact, Julie informed the pair of her short affair with Sammi during her last year at the college. Sammi was a freshman at the time and the two had a hot, steamy affair, which lasted almost a whole semester. It was before Ron and Julie got married so the erotic details made Ron's ears perk up thinking about such a relationship.

Julie told them that she was still on good terms with the young woman. The only reason she cooled the affair was the fact Sammi was far too controlling and domineering. Julie winked at her husband knowing he understood she could not stand being controlled by another individual. She was the ultimate planner and master who got her thrills by turning others into her slaves.

"Yeah, I can imagine what that did to you when she tried to put you under her spell," Kaz said feeling his excitement increase. "It sounds like Sammi would be a good match for our little, submissive Susan. It will be fun watching her turn Miss goodie-goodie into a little bad girl." Kaz fantasized of all the possibilities. He found Julie's plan of using a student to actually seduce Susan rather than his original with reversed roles was far better.

When Julie went on to describe the intended seductress, Ron and Kaz found it hard to control their enthusiasm. "Sammi is one hot babe... she's tall, about 5'10" and her body... well if I know my hubby... he'll crawl across broken glass to lick her sweat," she whispered with the men hanging on every word. "She has the nicest boobs... and what an ass. Her body is like an Amazon bikini model and I know you'll drool when you see her."

After a long, exciting evening, all the arrangements were in place. The prospect of watching the innocent teacher get seduced by one of her young female students was utterly profound to the three. Julie actually felt a little jealous at first when Kaz mentioned getting another girl to join in the fun. Any hesitation was quickly forgotten once she saw all the erotic possibilities for herself and Ron.

It was agreed. Ron and Julie would join the festivities watching the two women going at it. Afterwards, all the men would turn Susan and Sammi into fuck toys. A Shiver ran through Julie when she thought of the guys forcing Sammi to succumb to all their perverted demands. She realized they would be in a real dogfight with Sammi. The young woman would not give up her body easily and Julie was positive that the struggle would be one to remember.

Julie would certainly join in at some point during the gangbang. She relished having sex with one of Kaz's friends. Both were hunks from what she had heard but even sex with one of the women would be perfect. Once she was aroused, it didn't matter to Julie which gender she had sex with. She was bi-sexual and loved sex in any way, shape or form when she was thoroughly stimulated.

***

The days passed with Susan becoming more and more apprehensive. She expected to receive another note from her blackmailing student. When it arrived during a break between classes, she was filled with sheer panic. Kaz passed by her classroom noticing Susan was at her desk so he paused. Susan looked up to see him standing at the door and she felt like a little girl who was about to be scolded. Her heart stopped but somehow she garnered enough strength to meet him at the door. Trying her best to be strong and meet his stare, she approached his stocky, masculine body.

Kaz smiled giving his teacher the usual, friendly greeting. With a deft, cleaver maneuver, he slipped a small note into her dainty hand. "I'm having a party... a small celebration with Ron and Julie... you're invited. In fact you'll be there!" The young man scurried off to his next class with the deed accomplished leaving Susan with a stunned look. She swiftly returned to her desk squeezing the dreaded note in her small fist.

There was a tear in her eye when she slowly opened the piece of paper. "I want you to ask Sammi Fulton to join you for a little party with Ron and Julie. You can bring her to my apartment." The instructions were direct and very explicit. It was a horrible demand filling Susan with fear when she pondered her fate. Kaz's order was too demeaning to even consider. Susan felt a determination to plead with Kaz to reconsider, but how? She wondered if it was possible to see her young student without being too obvious?

Focusing again on the note, Susan read the last couple of lines. "You are in way too deep so don't bother asking me to change my mind. Just get Sammi to my apartment tomorrow afternoon at four bells. DON'T BE LATE!" Susan shook with the realization she was a slave to her student's demands. She could almost picture Kaz saying the last three words with the harshest look on his rugged face.

How in the world was she going to ask Sammi Fulton to join her? Surely the young student would refuse and why wouldn't she? Susan kept running the questions over and over in her flustered mind. The thought of going to Kaz's place with another girl seemed unreal and unnatural. She got more frantic by the second thinking about the dilemma.

Although Susan had taught Sammi Fulton for one semester, she didn't know her all that well. She certainly wasn't on a friendly basis enough to invite her to a stranger's party.

She tried picturing the girl who would soon show up for her class. Sammi was truly one of the most beautiful girls and Susan understood why Kaz would select such a gorgeous woman. She was at least 5'10" and what Susan referred to as an Amazon model. Her sexy body was one of perfection and all the guys drooled over her. The girl never lacked for attention, which at times did disrupt the class, but it was nothing Susan would ever criticize her for.

Suddenly Susan remembered the occasional gossip from some of the other female students about Sammi's superior attitude and demeanor. The girls did not like Sammi but that didn't stop all the guys from constantly hitting on her. A person could not refute the young woman's popularity, which sort of intimidated Susan. She wondered how on earth it was going to be possible to follow through with Kaz's instructions. The possibility seemed too humiliating and she shivered even though it was hot in the classroom.

Susan's heart rate increased with each passing minute in expectation. Sammi was in the second afternoon class and when the break before the class arrived, Susan felt like running. She reluctantly sat at her desk until hearing a pleasant, 'Hi.' The young student greeted her teacher in a most friendly manner on the way past her desk when she entered the classroom.

Susan scolded herself for blushing so profusely at such an innocent event. Her face glowed becoming thoroughly flushed when she watched her pretty student walk by her desk on the way to her seat. All of a sudden Susan noticed her girlish beauty, which confirmed the reasons for Kaz's demands. Susan rationalized that he wanted the young woman all to himself but there was a saving grace in the fact. It would allow Susan freedom from his constant sexual assault.

Frantically, Susan thought of ways to setup and handle the rendezvous. Kaz had mentioned that Ron and Julie would be present, as well, and that frightened her. She deduced the three villains wanted to ravage Sammi's sexy body in exactly the same way they had done to Susan's the other night. Susan hoped they would satisfy their perverted needs with each other and just leave her alone. Not having to participate in any illustrious affair would suit Susan just fine.

Susan anxiously tried to workout a plan in her head during the class. Having to concentrate on actually instructing the students, she found it impossible to come up with a definite solution. Plus her eyes kept glancing towards the right side of the room where Sammi was sitting. Every time she noticed the young student smiling at her, Susan felt her tummy do panic-stricken summersaults. She couldn't remember feeling so intimidated by another woman, unless it was Julie.

The bell sounded and a few giggles erupted when Susan almost jumped out of her skin. As luck would have it, Sammi paused at Susan's desk giving the teacher a perfect opportunity to talk. In an almost whisper, Susan spoke. "Sammi... would you like to join me... join me tomorrow afternoon for a drink?"

Sammi grinned seeing her teacher's face turn a brilliant red. She stood in front of Susan not saying a word for fear of easing the obvious embarrassment created by the sudden request. The young student relished putting Susan through the anguish knowing her teacher was being blackmailed. Sammi knew all about Kaz and the planned party.

Her heart beat quickened thinking about Julie's phone call and how her dear friend offered her a chance of a lifetime. Sammi admired, in fact, adored Susan. Susan was her idol from the very first day of class at the college and often Sammi fantasized of being alone with the sexy goddess. Suddenly, a secret phone call from a past girlfriend offered Sammi a get-together, which was too tempting to refuse. Julie promised another phone call once all the details were setup for an upcoming party and Sammi could hardly wait. Deep down inside, Sammi didn't care what she had to do because she was willing to do anything to be with Susan.

Susan fretted about looking completed embarrassed. She felt her cheeks burning a beat red from being so overheated and lightheaded. Suddenly she worried that the student would think of her as bold and brazen by asking her out on a date. Susan panicked trying to make up an excuse for the meeting. "One of the Russian exchange students... Kaz... is having a few people over so he can learn about Americans... American women," she blurted out.

Sammi looked at her lovely teacher who she held with the highest esteem. Susan's words registered in Sammi's head realizing her idol was asking her out on a date. An afternoon get-together with other people around was entirely okay with Sammi. She would be with the teacher she adored.

For months, Sammi yearned for the opportunity to be alone with Susan. She found the professional appearance that Susan always displayed while at the college to be extremely seductive. Although the conservative dress hid her rich endowments, Sammi could tell that the hidden treasures were abundant. It inflamed her mind thinking about being able to taste and touch the sexy, womanly body. Even when kissing her current lover, the young student fantasized that it was Susan who she was kissing.

All of a sudden her heart skipped a beat. She wondered if Susan was doing this because she was a lesbian? Sammi realized her teacher was married but some women only got married conforming to what society believed. She reasoned that her affairs with other girls were common knowledge in the college so Susan must want to experience them as well. Why else would she ask me out? Sammi pondered the intimate question, which merely heightened her state of arousal. Wondering about her profound good luck, she clung to the slightest hope of Susan being just like her.

In a soft quiet voice, she eagerly replied. "Yes... I would love to join you... be with you." Suddenly she felt like the one being too bold and brazen. "What time should I meet you... and where?" Looking at Susan's beautiful flushed face, Sammi wondered if she was too eager with the reply?

"You can come with me after the last class... about three. We can meet right here," Susan told her. Then a big feeling of relief washed over her, as the dreaded deed was done. Her heart did a flip-flop as she watched Sammi leave the room. She gave a little shudder from seeing the young woman's gorgeous ass highlighted by her tightest blue jeans. Susan thought it odd to be thinking like that and bewildered by the fact she looked at another woman in a sexual manner.

The break was over with Susan still sitting bewildered at her desk. It a matter of a few moments, she got totally involved in the next class, which took her mind off the upcoming dilemma. When the final bell sounded, all of her troubles surfaced once again. The vulnerable feelings hit and Susan felt totally helpless against such a strong person, as Kaz. The incriminating evidence he held only added to his strength.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers