Susie and I Go to the Grocery Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped over and said, "Hey, stop. This is too hot. You gotta beak it up before someone calls the cops."

Susie was breathing heavy. She said, "You get the vodka ... I'll wait in the car." And she and the two guys walked away, leaving her shorts on the floor of the store. Both guys had an arm around Susie and had their hand cupping her ass.

It was an incredibly sexy sight and all heads turned to stare as they walked through and out of the store. But my only thought was that I better hurry with buying the vodka. Luckily, it only took a minute or so in the check-out lane. As I walked quickly out to the car, I could see two things.

First, 15 feet from the car, I walked up to her t-shirt which was on the ground, obviously meaning that Susie was topless with those two guys. Secondly, as I looked at my car, I could see that the three of them were in the back seat.

I quickly walked up to the car an opened the door. Susie was sitting between the two guys. Each had their pants down around their knees and Susie was beating both them both off at the same time. One of the guys was fingering Susie and she was squirming, moaning and loving it.

I said, "OK, it's all over, come on, get out of the car or we'll all be arrested for you being naked."

Susie pouted, "I am not naked. I am wearing these little panties that this guy was kissing and licking in the store, so no one can see anything, even though he's fingering me. So hey, just give me just 2 minutes, OK? I'm just getting to know them." And with that, she dropped her face down to the one guy's lap and began kissing and sucking his cock. She popped his cock out of her mouth and said, "Come on, cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth." Then she leaned over to the other guy and began sucking him while still beating-off the first guy. It was quite a sight!

She began to move her ass over to the first guy so she could sit on his lap, but he spoiled it for her ... he came. Susie pulled the cock out of her mouth and said, "You couldn't wait? I wanted that down my throat!" And she continued to blow the other guy ... until he came, right where she wanted it, right in Susie's mouth.

Susie sensuously kissed and licked the head of his cock and up and down his shaft.

I interrupted and said, "I mean it, let's get out of here!"

Susie said, "Take a couple of pics first, OK?" It was soooo hot, I had to. Susie said, "Get this one, and she grabbed each of the guy's cock. Now let me kiss them", and one-by-one she put both of their cocks in her mouth. "Now, let them kiss me."

And each guy got between her legs, pushed her panties to the side and began to eat her, which drove Susie crazy. She held each of their faces and pushed them into her pussy. She moaned, "Eat me, suck me, more, give me more!" And then, after I had taken more than 20 pictures, she had her orgasm.

I took over and said, "Guys, you gotta get out!" Thankfully, within 1 minute they were out of the car and I was driving away. Also thankfully, Susie climbed into the front seat and was blowing my outrageously hard cock! All I could think was, "What a girlfriend I have!!"

12