Susie the Twins and the I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

Donnie took Susie then and had her lie down on the bed, from side to side, on the narrow side. It had the effect of having her head suspended off of one end and her feet off of the other. She fit across the bed from shoulders to knees. When she was in place, Donnie said:

"Exactly where we need you, Susie."

Then, as both women watched with interest, the twins took their clothes off.

"My, my," Nancy said, "Susie, you need to share these guys with me sometime!"

"Just call and we'll arrange it," Donnie said.

"Yes," Ronnie replied, "Today is mostly about mother-fucking!"

The twins laughed at that, and got into position.

The whole event, even having Nancy present, was making Susie more and more wet; she was as deeply submersed in her fantasies now as was possible, and she in fact didn't care what they were going to do to her, as long as they did something. Finally her senses overflowed and she said softly:

"Boys, Donnie, Ronnie, please, please do something to me; I'm so excited here. I'm begging you now! Please, please, please!"

"Listen to the slut beg!" Ronnie said, stepping around so that he was on the side of the bed where his Mom's head was.

"Is that what you are, Susie? A slut?" Donnie asked.

"Yes, yes," she said, "Your slut!"

"She's wanted this for such a long time," Nancy said, taking her focus off of the camera for a moment, and, she realized getting wetter and wetter herself.

Ronnie looked down at his Mom; she had a pleading look on her face. He reached a hand out and stroked her face lightly. She took his hand and kissed it.

"I love you, honey," she said, and, looking up, said the same to Donnie.

They both said in return: "We love you to, Momma."

Then it seemed like time. Both of the twins moved to a position where Susie could watch them as they came up to her.

"Oh, my!' Susie said.

"I guess, 'Oh my!'" Nancy echoed. "I definitely want to borrow these guys some time, and give them another old fashioned dose of "I'll do anything for you two!"

Ronnie and Donnie flashed Nancy a huge smile and they moved into position, with Ronnie at Susie's head and Donnie between her splayed thighs.

"Oh, yes!" she said, feeling them, Donnie between her knees and Ronnie at her face.

Her moans became more pronounced as Ronnie began running the head of his cock around her face: forehead, chin, nose, cheeks and finally, finally for Susie, across her lips. He was already leaking pre-cum and leaving a wet trail across and around her face. She stuck her tongue out to try to get a lick at the cock that he was trailing around her cheeks and chin.

"Please, honey!" she whined.

"You'll play nice, Momma?" Ronnie said.

"I'll play very nice! I promise!" she said meekly

It had started in earnest for her, and she was lost in the excitement of it. He arranged her on the bed so that her head was lolling off of the side, giving him a great target and a method of getting to her throat quickly.

"Okay, open up!" was Ronnie's next order.

She opened and let out an involuntary squeal of delight, as Donnie, at the same time, pushed his cock head into her pussy.

Ronnie slipped his cock into her open mouth; she clamped her lips around it tightly and smiled up at him, reaching her hands and arms out and around to encompass his ass cheeks.

Susie was overwhelmed. She'd thought about this, fantasized about this, worried about this, wondered about this for so long and now it was happening. They were filling her from both ends, her boys, her guys! She was simply loving it.

Nancy was breathing heavily herself, as she moved around and took the photos that they wanted.

"Oh, my!" she moaned.

In the middle of their efforts, a grinning Donnie said to his brother:

"Switch, dude!"

"Cool," Ronnie said and they changed places.

They kept Susie in exactly the same place, with her head off of one side of the bed and her ass right on the other edge. Nancy continued to move around to get photos, as Donnie now slipped his cock, slippery already with Susie's own pussy juices, in her mouth.

Susie moaned her acceptance of the prick and began to clean it, suck on it, and enjoy Donnie's gradual movement to actually fuck her face.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPFFFFF!" she moaned around the cock in her mouth.

Ronnie, when he got into position, took Susie's ankles and placed an ankle over each of his shoulders.

"MMMMMMMWWWWWAAATTTTT!" was the sound that Susie seemed to be making, when Ronnie moved her around into this new position.

He didn't care if she was complaining or pleased by the position, he gave her a sharp slap to the ass to settle her and moved his cock into place. His penetration was deep now that he had Susie's ankles over his shoulder.

"You guys are demonically good at this!" Nancy said, taking close ups of the position that the twins had their Mom in.

"Listen to the bitch!" Nancy said then.

"Our Susie's having a good time!" Donnie said and Ronnie agreed.

Susie's orgasm was almost cosmic, when she finally came. She bounced around so much on the bed that they had to hold on to her to keep her from falling off the bed.

Both of the twins pulled their cocks out at the last minute and both of them unloaded the cum all over their Mom: her face, her tits, her hair, her stomach.

"Decorated, Mom!" Donnie said, when they were finished.

Susie lay there inertly and hardly moved for a bit. She was slowly trying to reorganize her forces. This had been an earth shaking experience, and one that she had to think about.

"Susie," Ronnie said, interrupting her reverie, "Use your fingers, clean it up and put it in your mouth!"

"Yes, . . .uh, honey!" she said, doing what she was told, and gathering the cum off of her body, as well as she could to stuff it in her mouth.

It gave both of the twins a self satisfied look to watch their naked Mom do as they told her.

Then Ronnie told her to go and wash herself in the bathroom. She did as she was told then also.

"Nice ass, Susie!" Donnie called after her.

"Thank you, honey!" she called over her shoulder.

"And nice tits!" He continued.

She grinned at him then.

It was Donnie that finally addressed Nancy:

"What do you think, Nancy?" he asked.

"Awesome!" she answered.

Susie was back from the bathroom by then and Ronnie turned to Nancy and said:

"Nancy, sit here, and we'll thank you for your help."

"That's not necessary," Nancy began but regarding the look on the boys' faces, she sat.

Donnie turned to Susie and said:

"Susie, Nancy helped us out here and we want you to go over and thank her. Crawl to her, ask her politely if you can take her jeans and panties off and then eat her as a 'thank you'."

"Ohhhh!" Susie said, not sure if she liked this or not but Nancy was certainly left grinning at the thought.

Susie didn't make any comment, however, she simply went to her hands and knees and crawled to where Nancy was sitting, with her eyes riveted on Susie's progress across the floor.

Susie got into place and knew what she had to do. They were all watching. She had tears in her eyes but knew that she would not say 'no' to anything that they were demanding of her, even a kind of demeaning thing like eating Nancy's pussy.

"May I do it ma'am?" she asked

"Susie!" Ronnie thundered, and whacked her ass with the wooden spoon.

"Be nice, be polite, tell her what you want to do. She probably thinks that you want to shine her shoes."

Both boys laughed at this and Susie began again:

"Nancy, the boys, my Masters, want me to say 'thank you' for your help, by eating your pussy. Will you please let me do that?"

Nancy was grinning from ear to ear: "Sure, honey," she said, "You just help yourself."

Susie reached up and undid the belt around Nancy's waist, and then unbuttoned the waist band of her jeans. Nancy didn't help; she just grinned down at Susie, while she did the work of undressing her friend.

"Please raise yourself up a bit!" Susie asked, and Nancy did.

"Thank you, ma'am," Susie replied and tugged Nancy's jeans down to her ankles.

She'd already slipped Nancy's sandals off and now took the jeans off also. Nancy was wearing a pair of stretch white lace panties.

"May I, ma'm," Susie asked, and then hurried to add:

"I need to take your pretty panties off in order to be able to put my lips and tongue on your pussy."

"So you do," Nancy said, "Yes, you may."

She raised her hips again and Susie now tugged Nancy's panties down and off.

With one last look at Ronnie and Donnie, Susie moved forward and began by planting a kiss on Nancy's shaved pussy.

"Ohh, nice!" Nancy said, and Susie smiled at her.

Susie had settled down and was getting into this now, especially since the twins were watching her do this.

She lightly kissed Nancy's pussy lips, pressing her lips against the smooth pussy and then the kisses became more insistent, with the tongue inserting itself between Nancy's pussy lips.

At this point, Nancy put her hands in Susie's hair both to keep her head where it was and to control her a bit. Susie liked the feel of Nancy's hands in her hair.

Susie pushed her tongue now inside of Nancy's vagina and began to circle it around inside of the vaginal walls. At the same time, Nancy was now moaning and pumping her hips against Susie's face.

Susie continued her oral stimulation of Nancy until Nancy, with a loud cry, clutched at Susie's hair and began to cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck! Eat me, bitch!" Nancy said, as her orgasm exploded.

Susie continued her licking and eating until Nancy finally leaned back and heaved a huge sigh.

When it was finished, all were silent. Susie was upset, pretty much by the ending, and with the thought that she might have liked doing that to Nancy. Finally, Susie got up and excused herself:

"I have to go and take a shower," she said simply.

They let her go without saying anything further.

Susie hated to be rude but she knew that she needed to think about this, especially the ending with her eating her best friend.

As she showered, almost involuntarily, her hands went to her own pussy and fingers crept inside. She played with herself, realizing as she did that she was really, really turned on by what had happened.

It dawned on her slowly that she didn't regret any of it at all. She didn't care if Herb found out or not. He didn't want her, they did and she was going to let them do whatever they wanted.

She was surprised at how calm it made her to think about it this way and reason it out with herself.

When she was out of the shower and dressed, Nancy was already gone, and the twins simply stopped to tell her that they were going to the mall.

She knew their mood and knew that they'd talk later about it.

After they were gone, she got a phone call from Nancy:

"Hey, girl!" Nancy began.

Susie jumped right in:

"I'm sorry, Nancy; I just had to get my head around all of that."

"I know, honey," Nancy said.

"I guess that I didn't do a very good job!" Susie said then.

"You were great!" Nancy said.

Then Susie took a deep breath and said:

"I'll be better at it next time!"

Nancy expelled a great long breath and said:

"Next time? That sounds so nice!"

There was a short silence and Nancy said:

"I bet that I could use some practice doing that too."

"Oh, practice?" Susie said, "I can help with that."

"Agreed?" Nancy asked.

"Agreed," Susie said.

Nancy spoke up then:

"Honey, it was hot for me but I don't want to do anything that will effect our relationship."

"This will only make it better," Susie said, "When our guys aren't coming across, and the twins aren't around, we still get sexual satisfaction!" Susie giggled as soon as she said it.

Nancy joined Susie in the giggle and said:

"You've got that right, girl."

"You okay with the twins?" Nancy wanted to know next.

"Fine," Susie said, "We'll talk about it later. And, Nancy," she continued.

"Yes, hon?" Nancy responded.

"You can borrow them, when you want," Susie said.

"Aren't you a pal!" Nancy said, as she hung up.

The house was quiet that afternoon. Susie kept herself busy with some house chores. She made a pie and planned a dinner that the twins would really like.

They were still quiet, when they came in from the mall. Still quiet during dinner. They went to play some video games in the evening and, after a bit, Susie went and knocked on their door and stuck her head in:

"Guys," she said, "I'm for bed; sleep tight."

"Night!" they both said.

It was a while later that there was a knock on Susie's bedroom door.

"Come in," she said.

The door opened and they both stood there. Their faces looked stricken. Ronnie led the way:

"Momma," he began, "We're sorry!"

They had to come to this point; Susie knew that, and she was ready for them. She threw the covers back, showing that she was in bed naked and said to them:

"Come here! Come to Momma!"

They slowly walked across the room, and smiled s she said to them:

"No one's angry here; only lovers here! You take those clothes off and come to bed with Momma. We'll sleep here tonight, and you do what you want to do! You're Momma's boys and she's gonna give you whatever you want, just whatever you want."

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers