Suspicious Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rapidly turning into a quivering mass of nerves and every time I moved I could feel his erection pressing against me. Oddly enough, I was more aware of that than his hands touching me. The hands I could understand. His cock was what might be considered the great unknown.

Fred suddenly rolled over onto his back. At the same time he picked me up, rolling me over, so I finished up lying on top of him. I was more aware than ever of his cock as it was between my legs, pressing lightly against the cleft in my flesh.

He reached down and pulled my legs up so they were positioned either side of him, as though I was about to kneel.

"Now sit up," he said to me, speaking in a very soft voice, but definitely giving me a command.

I started to push myself up into a sitting position, freezing almost before I started. When I'd started pushing myself up I found that his cock promptly pressed harder against me. If I continued until I was sitting up I'd be driving it into me.

"Now," he repeated and I swallowed nervously and started doing as I was told.

I was so right. As I moved to sit I seemed to rotate slightly and press against his cock. It had nowhere to go but into me and it did so quite smoothly. I couldn't credit it. Fred was actually doing it. He was raping me. Then I was sitting up, but not really sitting on Fred. I could feel myself settling down onto him, his cock continuing to rise up inside me.

I finished up sitting astride him with his cock jammed all the way up my passage. It felt fearsomely strange. I'd never done this before and I wasn't sure I wanted to do this ever again. Not that I was doing it. It was all Fred.

"I thought you were a virgin," Fred murmured.

"I am," I said indignantly. "Ah, at least, I was before you thrust yourself into me so rudely."

"Right, I remember now. I pinned you to the bed and thrust into you most brutally," he said. "I remember you screaming with pain."

"What?" I asked, confused. "You didn't pin me to the bed. You had me sit on you. And there wasn't any pain. I'm sure I'd have noticed if it had hurt."

"That's what I would have thought. Aren't you the lucky one?"

Really, I had no idea what he was talking about. Then, with a blinding flash of the obvious, I did. A virgin, first time, it should have hurt. It didn't hurt so he assumed I wasn't a virgin.

"You rotten pig. I was a virgin. It's not my fault it didn't hurt. Maybe your dick is too small."

"Ah, no, I don't think that's the problem," he said. "More likely it's as I said, you're lucky. Why aren't you rocking?"

What is it with this guy? Always asking silly questions.

"Rocking?"

"Yes, rocking. Ever seen an old fashioned rocking chair? Pretend you're sitting on one."

I had no idea what he was getting at but I started to rock as he suggested. Just started, that was all. As soon as I did I could feel him sliding about inside me, his cock scraping against my passage, and I froze. He looked at me expectantly, patiently, and rather nervously I started moving again.

I have absolutely no way of describing what it felt like. As I rocked his cock started sliding back and forth inside me, the feelings it provoked exciting me. I wanted more, so I kept on rocking.

I'd been feeling hot and flushed before but now I was burning. There was a pool of heat inside me, warming my blood, the heat spreading through me with every beat of my heart, and that heated pool seemed to be getting hotter in tune with the rocking.

My rocking was getting more vigorous, with me moving in a longer arc. Fred suddenly grabbed me and held me against him, my breasts pressing against his chest. I faltered, not being able to rock in that position.

"Don't stop," he told me. "Move your hips. You'll find you can continue the movement that way."

So there I was, flexing my body, sliding up and down his pole. I didn't want these feelings to stop. They were exciting, compelling, totally exhilarating, and I wanted more.

I was breathing hard, gasping in fact, and it seemed to me that Fred was breathing just as hard. The pleasure was enormous and I was quite happy to keep doing this. It seemed to me that rape wasn't all that bad. I was taken completely by surprise when Fred suddenly rolled over.

He didn't just roll over so that we were facing each other on the bed. He kept going, carrying me with him, and I ended up flat on my back with him on top of me. Just like that I wasn't moving on his pole. Instead, his cock was driving into me, with quite a bit of vigour behind it.

Fred was driving his cock into me, hard and fast, moving a lot faster than I'd been going. I knew I was supposed to move with him and I was now humping my bottom at a great rate, trying to keep up with him. I was squealing and carrying on, at the same time clinging to him as he took me. The thought did cross my mind that this was more like what I'd expected from a rape but I was beyond caring. All I could do was stay with him.

Stay with him I did. The man seemed to have an amazing amount of energy and just get going, pumping away as though he couldn't get enough of me, which was kind of flattering in a way. All I had to do was hang on for the ride, although humping my hips was expected, I guess.

After this had been going on for an hour or two (OK, so it probably wasn't that long, but it certainly seemed to go on for ages) Fred, for some reason of his own, decided we weren't moving fast enough. He started banging into me even faster and there was just no way I could keep up with him. Not without some serious practice.

Fortunately, I didn't have to. His frantic final movements were enough to push me over the edge and I had a climax. I really did. It just swept over me, exploding all through me, waves of pleasure just rolling over me, carrying me away.

I was aware of Fred rolling off me and onto the bed, lying there looking at me, but I was feeling too, too, too something to react. After what seemed like hours I managed to turn my head and look at him.

"You're going to be in so much trouble," I told him.

"I am? Why?"

"Well, when my parents ask me where I've been all night I'm going to tell them how you grabbed me and dragged me in here and did what you did to me. They'll call the Sheriff, who is my uncle, let me remind you, and he'll arrest you and fling you in prison and you'll be there for years."

"Ah, I see. Why will your parents ask where you've been? Do they check up on you every time you go for a short walk?"

"No," I said coldly. "They're not snoopy. But I've never been out all night before and they'll want to know why?"

"You haven't exactly been out all night tonight," he pointed out. "It's not even ten o'clock."

"What? It can't be."

He had to be kidding. He'd been ravishing me for hours. How could it only be ten o'clock?

"Lost track of time did you?" he asked sympathetically. "So, if your parents don't ask are you going to volunteer the information?"

Obviously they wouldn't be querying me if I've only been gone an hour or so. The big question was would I tell them anyway. I chewed that over.

"You will, of course, have to explain to them exactly how I initially took you so they can decide if it's rape or not."

No, I wouldn't. They'd take my word for it. Um, no, my uncle wouldn't. He's a stickler for doing things by the book. I'd have to be interviewed and say exactly what happened. 'He told me to sit on his cock and I did.' I could see some people having doubts about whether it was rape. I knew it was, but. . . Why do things have to be so difficult?

I decided my best option was to maintain a dignified silence. I was about to scramble into my clothes when Fred suggested I might like to visit the bathroom to clean up first.

"You might find things a bit sticky to get dressed the way you are," he said, sounding thoughtful, but secretly laughing at me, I just knew it.

I stalked off and went to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit, making sure to close the door quietly. Returning I scrambled into my clothes, well aware that Fred was watching me as I did so.

"How," he asked, once I was dressed, "do you get those jeans on without a sewing machine? I thought I was going to have to cut them off you."

"It's easy enough once you've done it a couple of times," I said, smiling sweetly. "You can't blame me for your lack of practice."

He just laughed, as he got up off the bed, having dressed while I was in the bathroom. He bowed me towards the door, walking with me.

"Well, I guess that won't be such a problem in the future. I expect to get some more practice in over the next few weeks."

And just what did he mean by that? Surely he wasn't insinuating that I'd be giving him a chance to practice? I flicked a quick glance at him and his face was perfectly bland but I could tell. He was implying that. No way. No way on earth that I'd be sneaking back inside his precious fence.

Or wasn't he going to wait until I trespassed? Oh, dear. Just what did he mean?

12