Suspicious Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about the used condom sitting in the freezer. Could I get DNA from Diane and Ed to compare it to the DNA on the condom? Seemed like a stretch; and would it be real evidence that I could use in court - if push came to shove?

I decided to do it the easy way. I was scheduled to be out of town for four days next week. If there was any hanky-panky going on, the two of them would take advantage of the situation.

The salesman at the Spy Shop on Aurora was more than helpful; probably because I walked out of the store with eleven-hundred dollars' worth of gear. I could plant a small motion sensitive camera in Casey's room; it would stay hidden with all the nick-nacks on her shelf. The same for the guest room, which now had a new clock radio with the camera inside. Our bedroom was trickier; anything new in the room would be noticed; I opted for a voice-activated recorder hidden beneath my nightstand. That would have to do.

It was a tough week, probably the longest of my life. I spoke with Diane every evening and if there was something going on; she was the greatest actress in the world. Nothing but "I love you" or "I miss you" from her lips.

She took Friday off from work and met me at the airport. We picked up Thai food at our favorite take-out and ate it in bed after a welcome home fuck. The entire weekend was spent making up for my being away; plus, unfortunately, Diane had to fly to Phoenix on Tuesday for the formal signing on the purchase.

"I'm sorry it couldn't be done while you were out of town. The lawyers just finished with the paperwork Wednesday. By the time the ink dried, the Board needed a few days to make travel arrangements. I leave Tuesday morning and will be back Wednesday night."

"It can't be helped. I just hope this is the last major project for you this year. You really burned both ends of the candle. You did great, love."

I loved this woman so much, all that weekend I hoped and prayed that nothing came of all the recordings.

Tuesday morning, Diane left at six am for her flight; I poured myself a cup of coffee and settled down in the den to review the cameras and the voice recording. I started with the most likely room - Casey's. The image appeared immediately. The date/time stamp was Wednesday at one pm. The two adulterers entered the room and immediately began undressing each other. I was horrified as I watched the destruction of at least one marriage and possibly two. I had no idea how Sylvia would react to seeing the copy of this video that I planned to share with her.

After Ed undressed, she went down on her knees and sucked him off. He came in her mouth and she wiped her lips and licked his spunk off her fingers. She mouthed him again until he was hard, he took out a condom from his pants on the floor, she wrapped his cock with it and sat back on the Casey's bed. They didn't have the decency to pull back the covers; just rutted right on top of her duvet cover.

I fast forwarded through the scene; didn't need to see the specifics, but I did need to see it consummated and at certain times I was curious to hear what the two were saying. The nasty comments directed toward their innocent spouses. So, I fast-forwarded, stopped, saw and listened, then fast-forward again.

And rut is what they did. With the condom in place he started pumping his cock in and out of her whoring cunt. I could see her mouth moving, even as I fast-forwarded. I backed-up and listened.

"Fuck me with that cock. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Oh, I wish we didn't have to use these damn condoms, I wish you could fill me. I want to feel you come inside me."

"Why don't you go on the pill? That way we could do without these rubbers."

"Because hubby is fixed and I'm not taking a chance he'll find I'm on birth control. And I'm not taking a chance I get pregnant. I sweat it out like crazy when I had the twins. Just waited until they came out to make certain they were his. If they came out half Asian, all hell would have broken out. That was the last time I made the mistake of fucking around with a different race."

"How many men have you fucked while you've been married?"

My sister-in-law got indignant while Ed Parker was pounding away at her. Janet pushed him off her and answered his question. He sat there with his hard-on sticking up while she ranted.

"Not that it's any of your business; but you're the third. I like men and I like fucking. I love how my husband takes care of me and the twins; we've got a good life; but he only meets some of my needs. That's why we need to be careful; he almost caught us in October. That's the last time we fuck in my house; and with your wife coming and going all day, this is the safest bet. As long as my sister-in-law doesn't come home. That would be hard to explain."

After she finished her soliloquy, Ed pushed her back on the bed and started fucking her again. I turned it off. I called Dave at work and asked him to drop by after dinner. He came over and it didn't go well; he cried for a while and we drank too much. I called Janet and told her Dave would sleep it off at our house; I didn't tell her what precipitated the over-indulgence and she didn't ask.

I won't draw it all out. Wednesday, Dave and I took the day off. After he recovered from his hangover, we went to my attorney's office and talked to their family specialist. Dave had the divorce papers drawn up. Some things went his way; the twins were fourteen and chose to live with their father.

(I was prepared to have them hear, not watch, their mother's confession of her betrayal of their father; luckily, that wasn't necessary, the boys chose to stay with their father.)

Since Dave would have the boys, the judge gave him possession of the house. He had to pay two years of 'maintenance' to Janet; but it was only twelve hundred a month for those two years.

Sylvia divorced Ed using the video I gave her. She stayed in the house, he moved away - thank goodness because Dave was looking for him. I heard that Janet tried to get Ed to move in with her; but Ed said he wouldn't have anything to do with a cheating skank.

Diane and I did our best to help Dave get through all the drama of that first year. Diane was especially helpful with her two god-sons. They both depended on her as a sounding board. Even Casey helped with her cousins after she graduated in May. She spent the summer, her last living with us before she moved to Portland in September, giving advice from a 'woman's' perspective.

I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. I should tell you what I found on the other video and on the voice recorder. Nothing. Well, nothing harmful and actually, the voice recorder in our bedroom did pick up a few of Diane's phone calls, at least her half of the calls, during my business trip. Diane talked to her mom, Casey and her boss. I won't go into it; let's just say the woman loves me and I have nothing to worry about, it seems she thinks I'm a pretty great guy.

I never told Diane about my suspicions. Better to let some things alone. Of course, she now knew about the camera in Casey's room. I weaseled an explanation; told her that I suspected Janet was using the key she had to our home to meet Ed, I just had to prove it. It seemed Diane bought the explanation until...

It was almost a month since all the shit hit the fan. Dinner was finished, Diane and I each had an after-dinner drink and we were relaxing, reading in the den. Suddenly, Diane looked up from her book. "You thought I was cheating on you!"

Oh - crap.

Epilogue

I sat there looking like the proverbial deer caught in the headlights. Diane sat in her chair, staring, waiting for my response.

"Babe, come here on the love seat. Let me tell you a story."

I explained the circumstances; the filled condom, my conversation with Dave and the nosy waitress, the locked phone, the shaved pussy, the overtime and travel. All the things that weighed on the one side of the scale. Then I told her that the entire time I never really believed she could cheat on our marriage. Despite all those strange facts and circumstances, she wasn't that woman.

Diane looked at me; I could see she was doing her best to understand. That is the kind of woman she is. She hugged my neck and said the magic words.

"Alec, honey; I could never do that to us. I love you."

And that was the end of that.

******************************

Bill's Note:

The idea for this story came about last month when I moved the laundry Kate started from the washer to the dryer. There at the bottom of the tub was a rubber 'something'. Kate happened to be in the laundry room as I lifted the piece of rubber out of the tub. I held it up to Kate and gave her a questioning look. Kate took a second before starting to laugh, at about the same time I realized what I was holding - and I started to laugh with Kate.

It was a broken party balloon. The weekend before, we attended a kid's birthday party. There were toddlers crawling on the floor and when one of the party balloons burst, Kate picked it up and put it in her jean's pocket so none of the toddlers would swallow it. That's where it stayed until the jeans were washed.

Maybe the two of us laughing in the laundry room is one of those, 'you had to be there' moments. But, I still smile when I think of that flash moment.

12