Suzi Needs to be Unfaithful Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a pleasure I didn't know existed, two cocks stretching me, using me, yet pleasuring more than I thought possible.

"Does your husband know he's married to a dirty cheating fuck slut?" The older guy said, making me moan and tingle simultaneously.

"I wonder if he knows his slut stripper wife fucks other guys while she wears her stripper outfit?" he sniggered.

"He knows I'm a slut!" I panted, relishing the dominant talk from my guest.

"Yeah! But does he know his unfaithful slut is getting fucked up the ass like some cheap skank whore?" he sneered "And that her shaved slut pussy is filled with cock at the same time!"

I groaned with delight as the guys used and verbally abused me, giving me the kind of unfaithful sex I had been craving.

"Fuck me and make me your slut!" I panted "Cum on my face and I'll swallow your spunk!"

Both guys seemed to like this idea as the pace of their thrusting increased dramatically.

The verbal onslaught continued, but this time from both guys.

"We're going to fuck you whenever we want!" the young guy snarled, squeezing my breasts firmly.

"We may even bring a few friends along and gang bang you properly, just like a slut should be fucked!" the older guy whispered.

"Do you want to be our cumslut?" the young one growled, slamming his cock up my ass.

As my orgasm surged through me, I found myself panting.

"Let me be your cum-slut!" As a spray of female ejaculate gushed from my pussy.

"You crave to be a slut!" My elder guest smiled, slamming his cock deep inside my pussy.

"We're going to make you our own personal cum-slut!" He snarled as he twisted my tits with his big manly hands.

"Open your mouth!" He demanded.

Obediently I opened my mouth, turning my head toward his as I panted ferociously.

He placed his right hand on my cheeks and squeezed my face. His lips approached mine and I was expecting a forceful kiss, but instead he spat directly into my mouth and snarled.

"You're a dirty cheating whore!" He grinned as my eyes rolled with blissful sexual pleasure.

He was right. I did want to be a slut and I was a cheating whore. Having the words emphasised and endorsed, thrilled me more than I expected. Being spat on was the ultimate act of slut degradation, with two cocks inside me, pleasuring me and themselves was by far the sexiest thing to ever happen to me. I remembered that James had placed cameras around the room to record the event. I decided to play to the cameras and torment James a little.

"My husband never fucks me this good!" I moaned "Your cocks are so much bigger than his!"

The elder guy who seemed to be the alpha male, laughed then looked me directly in the eye.

"We're going to fuck all of your holes, then leave you drenched in spunk, with a red ass and pussy, with torn and spunk stained stockings. He'll know full well how much of a filthy whore you are when he finds you like that!" He sniggered.

"How will know that?" I queried, panting with my chest heaving.

"Because when we've finished fucking you, we're going to handcuff you to your staircase. You'll be the sight that greets him when he walks through your front door!"

My stomach flipped with excitement on hearing this. My pussy and ass were fizzing excitedly as the two cocks drove harder.

"Yes please! Do that to me!" I moaned excitedly.

My mind filled with the image of James walking through the door to find me still wearing my lingerie with my body and stockings covered in fresh spunk.

"I've a dildo you could place in my pussy when you do that!" I encouraged "It has a suction cup with fake testicles!" I added hoping the guys would do as they said.

"I'll get it after you've fucked me and I'll also bring down some handcuffs!"

The elder guy removed his beautiful cock from my pussy. Holding the base, he looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Turn over now. I want to fuck your ass and he can fuck your pussy!"

I eased off the young guys cock, smiling at the elder guy, I stroked his huge erection then straddled the young as his cock slide effortlessly deep inside my pussy.

I'd hardly landed on his cock, when my elder guest pushed his mushroom head inside my sphincter. A deep moan left my mouth as the searing heat and tightness of their cocks overwhelmed me.

I placed my hands on the shoulders of the young guy, riding both cocks, I arched my back, turning my head toward the elder guy. He leant in, using my breasts as a method of stability.

Twisting my erect nipples, his lips brushed my neck then headed over my cheeks, eventually encompassing my own lips. Our tongues danced like two snakes as both cocks plundered my tight sex holes.

Neither of us would last long as the level of lust we had reached was way off the scale.

The strongest orgasm I'd ever experienced surged through my entire body, making me one enormous erogenous zone. Female ejaculate gushed from my pussy as I rode both cocks, almost fainting with pleasure.

The elder guy grunted

"I want to spunk all over you!"

The younger guy endorsed this sentiment by growling.

"I want to spunk all over you also!"

Both cocks were removed from my holes, and I found myself sprawled out on my sofa, legs akimbo, pussy and asshole gaping as two men began to masturbate over my body.

Spunk splashed on my face, my tits, my stomach, my hair and finally on my stockings.

Both guys began rubbing their spent cocks on my stockings, smearing their spunk into the shear black nylon.

"Suck our cocks clean then lick our balls and asses!" The elder guy ordered.

I smiled, willingly moving to suck both cocks, then tongue their hairy hanging balls, before slithering my tongue toward their assholes. I inserted my tongue in both guys holes, hearing them gasp with pleasure at my invading tongue.

The elder guy smiled contentedly as I stood before both naked guests.

"Next time we come around to fuck you, you can lick our assholes again!" He smiled "Now get your dildo and handcuffs so we can leave a little surprise for your husband!"

I dashed upstairs, returning within seconds, holding a suction cup dildo and silver handcuffs.

The young guy placed the dildo on the third step. I slipped my mouth over the dildo to lubricate it. Turning around I eased myself over the dildo, enjoying the stretching sensations of the phallic toy. The elder guy took my hands and handcuffed me to the balustrade on the staircase. I smiled as he began locking the cuffs, engulfing myself in the subservient pleasure.

He placed the key behind the door and said.

"We'll be back the same time next week, but this time we want a proper striptease!"

The guys opened my front door, walked out of my house but did not close my front door shut.

The feeling of arousal, created by their alpha male mistreatment, pleasing my subservient tendencies and delighting my exhibitionist nature. James would not be home for at least an hour, so I entertained my cum-drenched body by bouncing on the dildo, orgasming continually until James arrived home to find his slut stripper wife totally used and abused.

12