Suzie's Lessons Ch. 06

Story Info
Lessons in life take a new turn for Suzie.
13.9k words
4.59
108.4k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional Account.

***********************************

Author's Note: Thanks to all of you that have sent me very positive comments on this series. Here is the sixth of ten. I apologize for the time between posting chapters. These need a bit of editing before I post them and then they take a few days to be approved. I will try to keep them coming quickly while I work on other stories too. Again, thanks for you kind words. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It has a new twist. BlewWater69

**********************************

Suzie awoke Saturday and got ready to hook up with Janie. Since Curt was at Rutgers for the day for football orientation, Janie and she had planned to get together. Hopefully, Janie was not going out with Andy today. When she was dressed and ready, she gave Janie a call.

"Hi. How are you?" Suzie asked.

"The best," Janie said. "I have to tell you what happened last night."

"Okay, tell me," Suzie said.

Janie relayed the events of the previous evening's date with Andy.

"Andy picked me up in the Camaro and we drove to the movies. The movie we saw was good but a horror flick and had scared the shit out of me. I had clung to Andy's arm half the movie which was maybe his intent when he picked a horror movie."

"We went to the diner after the movie and shared a banana split. It was only ten o'clock when we left the diner and Andy had asked me if I wanted to go home or for a drive. I told him I would love to go for a drive as long as we were home by midnight."

"We drove out into the country a few miles until we happened upon a sign for a scenic overlook. Andy asked and I agreed to check it out so we exited the main road. About a quarter mile off the road, it wound upwards onto a hill with a view back towards the valley and the town below. We were not the only car there. Two others were parked in the large lot, one down to the far right and one in the middle. We parked on the far left and Andy killed the motor but left the CD player on with some soft rock."

Janie continued, "Neither of us had known that the scenic overview existed but it was really neat. It had a great view of the valley and the city below. At night it was just a glow of bright lights like stars. It was also a starry night so it was quite the romantic scene."

"We talked for a while about a lot of things. Andy and I both kept checking out the other two cars. We laughed about how there were probably couples making out in them. Then Andy brought up the horror movie and told me that he liked me holding onto his arm for dear life. We laughed about that. I asked him, 'Like this,' and grabbed his arm again as I slid across the seat."

"One thing led to another and pretty soon we were kissing. We kissed quite passionately for about a long time. We Frenched a bit and things got pretty hot and steamy in the car."

Suzie was listening intently, hanging on every word out of Janie's mouth. When she paused to take a deep breath, Suzie urged her to go on.

"Andy slowly worked a hand to my left breast while I had a hand high on his thigh. As he had massaged my breast, I eventually slid my hand to his crotch and could feel his hard cock. Andy tried to slip his hand into the opening of my neckline to work inside my bra but I stopped him. I told him it was getting late and I would need to go soon. He was a gentleman and agreed but I could tell he was disappointed. I didn't want to leave him frustrated."

Suzie was holding her breath, waiting for Janie to continue her story. It was almost as if she had been there, and she could picture in her own mind how Andy and Janie must have looked together.

Janie said, "I asked Andy if he was alright. He said yes but I knew he wasn't. I told him I would help him with my hand if he needed. He had said, 'Okay,' in a funny little voice so I told him to put his seat back a bit. When he went back to a 45 degree angle, I leaned over and opened his pants. He helped me a bit and soon we had his pants and briefs down around his shoes."

"I got my first look at his dick. I was immediately consumed by it. It was about the same thickness as Bob's had been but was longer. It was probably close to six and a half inches."

"In the dim light from the dash, I couldn't see really well but, to me, it looked beautiful. His dick stuck straight up from his groin and the head was slightly larger than Bob's was. I could see a glistening on the head at the slit and knew he must have been leaking pre-cum in his briefs when we were kissing."

Janie told Suzie, "When I looked back at Andy's face, he was studying me as if for a reaction. I had told him he had a nice dick which brought a smile to his face. Slowly, I moved my right hand to his thigh and then up to his balls. I played with his balls for a few minutes before sliding upward to feel his cock for the first time."

"As my hand moved up his dick, I noticed a large drop of pre-cum at the opening. I was very tempted to lean down and suck on it to taste that pre-cum but restrained myself since this was our first official date. When I smeared the drop around on the head, Andy groaned. I teased him a bit by playing with the head lightly and tickling the area just below it."

Even with Janie's limited experience, she could tell he was close to cumming. She started to slide her hand up and down his shaft. Janie described to Suzie how she loved the feel of it in her hand; how it throbbed and jerked when she played with it; how Andy was groaning and moaning as she quickened the pace. Just as she was sure he was about to explode, she stopped. Andy had looked at her like why.

"We had a large paper cup from the 7-11 from a Coke we had shared," Janie said. "I pulled off the plastic lid and told Andy to hold it so I could aim him into it. That way he would not make a mess all over himself and his car. He liked the idea, I guess, because he took the cup and held it."

Janie described how she had resumed jerking his cock. "It didn't take long before he was right back to peaking. I told him to hold the cup over the head of his dick as I quickened the pace. Andy was squirming on the seat now and I loved the feeling of power I had to give him such pleasure." Janie stopped and giggled at the memory, then resumed. "I felt his dick expand a brief moment before he erupted into the cup. Even with the cup there, I could see the cum rocket from his dick into the cup in several blasts. The cup had some ice still in it and it was soon covered in Andy's sperm. I had kept stroking him as he came and then began to slow the pumping for several minutes afterwards."

"Unlike Bob, who had moved quickly to get himself back in his pants, Andy let me massage his softening member. I loved the soft feel of him and also played with the few drops of cum that kept leaking out of his dick as it shrank. I rubbed them into the head of his dick and Andy moaned his approval."

Janie told Suzie she was sure she could have gotten him hard again if she kept it up, but she eventually let him go. He had a box of tissues under her seat. She used those to wipe her hand and cleaned his dick for him. She was very tempted to clean it by popping it in her mouth. That was something she never thought she would feel but, the sight of him excited her so much, she seemed drawn to it. She resisted though and Andy pulled his pants back up.

"God, Suzie, I thought you were crazy when you talked about being captivated by Curt's dick. That you were drawn to it, but now I know what you mean. It's amazing. It's like a magnet drawing me to it," Janie said.

"I know, Janie. It's hard to describe to someone. You have to feel it for yourself, but it seems almost irresistible. I can't seem to get enough of Curt, really," Suzie said.

Janie then told Suzie about the drive back home. They had kissed at every stop light along the way. Then she told Suzie that Andy had asked her to the prom while sitting in his car in front of her house, just like Curt had asked Suzie. She had told him she would love to go with him. He had asked when they could get together again and Janie had told him Sunday even though she did not want to wait. They had parted after agreeing to go to dinner on Sunday.

"Suzie, we need to go get dresses today," Janie said.

"I know," added Suzie. "I hope they're not all picked over and all the good ones gone."

"I can be ready in 30 minutes. How about you?" Janie asked.

"I'm ready now. I'll ask my mom for the car and come get you," Suzie said.

"Okay, see you in 30," Janie responded.

Suzie's mother agreed to give her the car, so she was there to pick up Janie at her house in 30 minutes. They drove to the mall to find prom dresses.

Janie said, "Suzie, I really think I like Andy. He is sweet and easy to talk to. He is a gentleman around me and treats me really nice. I'm really happy he asked me to go to the prom too. Now I get to go with you. Do you think we can go together? I mean would Curt be okay spending time with Andy, you think?"

"I would think so," Suzie said. "He told me Andy was a good guy when I told him you guys were going out. I don't see why he would mind hanging with Andy. I'm so glad you're going too. This will be so much fun."

"Yeah, I'm so excited but I hope we can find some good dresses this late," Janie worried.

"Me too," Suzie said. "Curt and I discussed having everyone over to his house before the prom for pictures out by the pool and the cabana. How does that sound to you?"

"Oh, that sounds perfect," said Janie.

"Yeah, it should be great. I talked to Wendy and Jill about it and they liked the idea too," Suzie said.

"Wendy is going with Nathan I know, but who is Jill with?" Janie asked.

"Jill is going with Ben," Suzie said. "Curt is also going to see if some of his football team buddies want to come over like Scott. Peggy would then be there too with Scott," she added.

"That's cool. I like Scott and Peggy," said Janie.

They talked the rest of the way about the prom and the various couples going. Suzie had some idea of what Wendy and Jill had chosen for the colors for their dresses. It was customary for the guys to get matching bowties and vests, so they would have to move fast to coordinate.

They hit all the major department stores in the mall and a few specialty clothes shops. They both finally found dresses they liked that fit perfectly too. Janie's trim athletic body fit nicely into most dresses her size but Suzie found most overly tight in the bosom. She didn't think Curt would mind if she was bulging out of the dress but her parents might.

They went for sleek dresses that accentuated their figures. Since Suzie had lost seven pounds already, her new firmer stomach gave her the hourglass shape she was going for in a dress. Suzie knew many of the other girls had taken most of the pastel colors already. She did not want to be the same color as someone else.

From talking, they knew the colors of many of the other girl's dresses and they wanted to try for different ones. This presented a difficult problem for Suzie with her blonde hair. She would have looked good in most of the pastels but those were out. She normally looked great in black or white but she wanted something with more color for the prom. So her dress was the toughest to find and have fit just right.

Finally, they spotted a navy dress with flecks of gold and white. It looked great on Suzie with her hair and blue eyes. The strapless dress and low cut front were designed to show off her breasts. With a good bra she knew the boy's eyes would find it hard not to stare at her breasts all night. She hoped Curt would like it but she was pretty confident he would. The slit up the front also showed just the right amount of leg.

Janie's dress was easier to find. Her dress fit her like a glove. It too was very tight in the bosom, albeit a couple sizes smaller than Suzie. It did, however, do a good job of showing what she had to best advantage. Her dress was red and with her dark hair she looked fantastic. She had liked a blue one too but Suzie convinced her to be bold and go for the red. It had slits up both sides which showed Janie's shapely legs as she walked. It also had spaghetti straps than crossed in the back.

The girls found high heeled shoes to go with their dresses and bought those too. They both spent more than they had bargained for and the talk on the ride back was about how they were going to convince their fathers that they had gotten good deals.

It had taken most of the day to shop. It was four in the afternoon by the time they got back home. As they were pulling into Janie's house to show her mom her dress, Suzie's cell phone rang. It was Mary telling them about a party that night. She wanted Janie and Suzie to come too. It was over Kevin's house, a boy they all knew somewhat from school.

Mary was hoping to find a last minute prom date there as no one had asked her yet. She really hoped Suzie and Janie would come to give her moral support. They all discussed it briefly and Janie and Suzie agreed. Suzie told them, if she could get the car again, she would drive. So they agreed, Suzie and Janie would pick up Mary at eight o'clock to go to the party.

Suzie went with Janie into her house. Her mother was there and Janie tried the dress and shoes on for her. Her mom loved it but whistled at the cost and said her dad was going to die, but she would help calm him down. She knew this was important to Janie and she did not want a little added cost to ruin Janie's prom. Suzie left soon after and agreed to get Janie at 7:30 for the party.

Suzie went home and repeated the dress-up for her mom. She too loved the dress and shoes but baulked at the price. Suzie got a little heat for spending so much but in the end her mother agreed to allow it. She also agreed to give Suzie the car as long as she was very careful with it. Suzie went up to shower and dress for the party before dinner.

After dinner, Suzie picked up Janie and then Mary. Mary had the directions to Kevin's house. His parents were away overnight at relatives. He was supposed to be watching his little sister but instead decided to throw a party.

When they arrived the party was already going pretty strong. Suzie noticed some guys drinking beer and others with what looked like mixed drinks. The place was a ranch style home and people were spread out all over the house.

Suzie, Mary and Janie made their way through the crowd saying hello to several people they knew. Some guy they barely knew asked if they wanted a beer from the keg set up in the kitchen or something else to drink. Mary took a cup of beer. Janie and Suzie declined and said they would get their own. Janie spotted orange juice on the table and poured herself a cup. Suzie grabbed a diet coke from the refrigerator.

They walked around talking to a few people they knew. Mary spotted Gail, a girl she knew from math, and stopped to talk with her and her boyfriend Cal. Janie and Suzie moved into the family room. Janie saw Tim, one of the varsity soccer stars she knew, and they started talking soccer as usual. Suzie noticed the sliding doors were open to the backyard and walked over to get some air. The house was already stuffy from cigarette smoke.

As Suzie neared the door, she could see Scott and Peggy standing just outside talking. They both had cups of beer. Scott was one of Curt's good friends. He was an offensive tackle on the football team. He was six foot three and weighed around 285, she remembered from the program at the games.

Suzie knew Scott and liked him. He was a friendly giant and easy to talk to. Peggy was also a close friend of hers, so she walked over to talk with them about the prom and taking pictures at Curt's beforehand. Several other people were out back sitting on the patio at a table and on lounge chairs. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Most were drinking and smoking. Several were already showing signs of being drunk.

Suzie talked with Scott and Peggy for a long time. They talked for a while about prom, then colleges, and in between laughed at several funny lines and jokes Scott told. Suzie completely forgot about Janie and Mary until about an hour had gone by. She excused herself from Scott and Peggy and went looking for Janie. It took about ten minutes but she finally found Janie leaning against a wall in the dining room with a guy Suzie did not know. He was leaning in like he was trying to kiss Janie. Suzie walked up and said hi. When Janie slowly turned to look at her, she could immediately tell something was wrong. Janie seemed drunk and out of it.

"Janie, what is wrong with you?" Suzie asked.

"I'm fine, Suzie," Janie slurred back. "Bart here was just going to ask me something.

"What was it, Bart?" Janie asked.

Bart looked hard at Suzie but said anyway, "I wanted to see if you wanted to walk back down the hall with me," he said.

Suzie glanced down the hall and saw several guys milling around what must have been bedrooms.

"How did she get this drunk?" Suzie asked Bart before Janie could reply.

"I'm not drunk," Janie slurred.

"Hell if I know," Bart said. "What does it matter anyway? This is a party. Why don't you leave us alone? We were just getting to know each other when you butted in," he said.

"She already has a boyfriend, Bart, and she is coming with me," Suzie stated.

"Janie wants to come with me, don't you, Janie? I can give you something your prissy friend here can't. Come on, Janie," Bart said.

"She's not going anywhere with you!" Suzie demanded. "Leave her alone right now!"

Suzie grabbed Janie's arm and pulled her off the wall.

"Get the hell out of here, bitch," Bart yelled back. "She wants to stay with me, right, Janie?" he said, as he too grabbed her other arm and pulled.

"You'd better let her go right now and I better not find out you drugged her or something," Suzie yelled.

"Get the fuck out of here, bitch," Bart said. "Go spoil someone else's good time. Janie and I were just having fun before you butted in," he barked.

Another guy Suzie barely knew walked up and said to Bart, "You should leave her alone."

"Why the hell should I, Wade?" Bart said.

Suzie heard the guy whisper to Bart, "That's Curt Clayton's girlfriend."

Bart's expression changed as he looked at Suzie. "You can have her, bitch. She isn't that hot anyway."

"Fuck you, asshole," Suzie said as she pulled Janie away.

Just at that moment Scott and Peggy walked up.

"Any trouble here, Suzie?" Scott said as he looked cold at Bart.

"No, it is okay, Scott. Thanks. Janie and I were just moving away from these jerks," Suzie said.

"You have a problem with Suzie here, Bart? Because if you do just tell me. Suzie's problem is my problem too," Scott said.

Bart was physically no match for Scott and he just glared at Scott and moved away with Wade urging him to do so.

"Scott, something is wrong with Janie," Suzie said. "I think someone put something in her orange juice. Can you help me get her to my car please?"

"No problem Suzie," Scott said.

Scott grabbed one of Janie's arms and Suzie had the other. Janie just kept mumbling that she was fine as they led her from the house with Peggy opening the doors. After they had Janie safely in the front seat of the car, Suzie remembered Mary.

"Can you guys watch her for a minute until I retrieve Mary, so we can go?" Suzie asked.

"Sure we can," Peggy said.

Suzie rushed back inside looking for Mary. She checked all the main rooms and the backyard but no Mary. She saw Gail and asked her about Mary but Gail had not seen her in a while. Suzie was getting a bit desperate when she decided to look down the hall to where the bedrooms were.

Suzie passed several guys standing in the hall drinking and drunk. Some she knew but many she did not. She finally spotted Tim, the guy Janie had first talked to. Suzie asked him if he knew Mary and had seen her. He wasn't sure but told her she might check the last room down the hall.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers