Suzie's Lessons Ch. 09

Story Info
After the prom, things get more interesting.
16.1k words
4.76
126.6k
15

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

This is a fictional account.

*

Suzie woke Sunday just after noon. Curt and she had finally fallen asleep after fucking in the hot tub, about 4:00 AM. Suzie could hear movement out in the main room of the cabana which meant Mark and Mary were up. It also meant they had stayed the night, which surprised but pleased Suzie. It meant Mark and Mary were getting along great and probably something sexual had transpired. After Mary's rape, Suzie worried she would never let another boy touch her, but apparently Mary was able to move on.

Suzie rolled over to look at Curt. He was still sleeping beside her. They had gone to bed naked with only the spare comforter as a cover. Suzie pulled down the cover to below Curt's groin. There lay Cyclops, soft and sleeping across Curt's left leg. Even soft it was an impressive five inches and Suzie couldn't resist touching it. Suzie picked it up in her hand and wiggled it slightly. The head of Curt's dick flopped back and forth and caused Suzie to smile. It reminded her of a sleeping snake. 'If it was a snake, I'd never do this,' she thought, as she leaned over him and took the soft head into her mouth. 'This ought to wake him.'

Suzie had dreamt a couple times about this day. The first day they would wake up side by side after sleeping together. She had thought about how she would give him a good morning blowjob to show him how much she loved him. As she took Cyclops into her mouth, she could taste a little chlorine from the hot tub. Suzie chewed lightly on the head. 'Now to get his cock and then him awake,' she thought. She sucked on the head and licked it with her tongue. She reached over with her hand to fondle his soft ball sack and squeeze the egg-shaped testicles.

Curt moaned and shifted a little as she worked on his cock and balls. His dick started to expand in her mouth, forcing her lips wider. She popped his cock from her mouth and licked and sucked along the shaft on the underside. When she worked back to the head, she also moved her hand from his balls to the shaft. She soon had him hard and looked up to find him looking at her. Curt saw those gorgeous blue eyes looking at him with his dick in Suzie's mouth and Cyclops surged even harder.

"You nasty girl," he smiled. "What're you doing to me?"

Suzie popped his dick from her mouth and said, "I wanted some breakfast in bed."

"You keep that up and you'll get a tummy full," he warned.

"That's what I was hoping for," Suzie said grinning.

"What a way to wake up," Curt smiled.

"Thought you might like it," Suzie said smiling and took his cock back in her mouth.

She worked him for fifteen minutes applying every trick she knew. She got him close twice, but then backed him down. Now she was after her reward. She knew Curt needed to cum and wouldn't like to be constantly teased. Besides her mouth was getting a little tired and her throat sore from deep throating him so early in the morning. She lacked sufficient saliva to do her best work, but Curt seemed to like it as he held her head and moaned.

In seconds, Suzie had him groaning loudly and pushing up off the bed. In a short while, her reward came and she swallowed it down. The night's sleep and the teasing had done wonders to help his balls recover from the previous day and he shot Suzie a good load. She swallowed as the first several volleys of his cum filled her mouth. Then she held her mouth still and accumulated the last spurts and drops. She sucked the head for a few minutes after he was finished, draining the shaft. When she removed her mouth and looked at Curt, he was raising up on his elbows. Suzie opened her mouth like she had seen in the porn movies and showed him his spunk. Then Curt watched as she swallowed it with some emphasized gulping drama.

"God, that is so hot. Thanks for the morning blowjob," he said.

"You're welcome," Suzie said, smiling back. "Thanks for breakfast."

"What time is it?" he asked.

"About 12:30," she said.

"God, I need to piss now," he said.

He got up and wrapped a towel around him.

"What're you going to do?" Suzie asked. "Are you going to try and get in with Mark and Mary?"

"I guess. I really need to go," he said.

"I heard noise in there before, so they are definitely in there and awake," Suzie said.

"Good," Curt said and went to knock on the door. He heard Mark say, "Yes?" and asked to come in. They said, "okay."

Curt opened the door and cut through to the bathroom. Mary and Mark were dressed and sitting on the sofa watching TV. They looked ready for the day except they were back in tux and gown. After Curt went to the bathroom, he came out and talked to them.

"How was your night?" he asked.

"Wonderful," Mary said, looking at Mark and he looked at her.

"Did you guys sleep okay on that pull out?" he asked.

"Just fine," they both agreed. "How about you two?" Mary asked, with a grin.

"Oh, we were just fine too," Curt said.

"Curt, Mark and I were talking. Do you think, if I can get my dad to agree, that everyone would like to go up to our cabin in the Poconos for the day? We could leave soon as it's a two hour drive but have the rest of the day to relax together up there," Mary stated.

"Wow, Mary, I think that sounds like fun. I'll ask Suzie. Why don't you guys see what Janie and Andy are up to," he added.

"Okay, I'll call my dad on my cell phone first though," she said.

"Good idea," Curt stated, as he walked to the other room and closed the door.

"Suzie, would you be up for going to the Williamses' cabin in the Poconos, if Mary can get approval from her dad?"

"Wow, that sounds great," Suzie said.

"We better get up and ready, because it's a two hour ride."

"How can I get ready?" Suzie asked. "The only clothes I have is my gown."

"Mary and Mark are back in their tux and gown. We should do the same. You want to shower first?"

"How can I do that with Mark and Mary in there?" she asked.

"Simple. Just wrap a towel around you like I did," he stated smiling. "What me to come in with you?"

"They'll know we're up to something if we go in there together," she worried.

"Suzie, they know we're up to something and they probably were too," he said.

"I suppose you're right. Not much point in hiding the fact now," she agreed.

Suzie got up and wrapped her beach towel around her. They walked back and knocked again on the door but got no answer. When they entered, they discovered Mark and Mary had left to check on Janie and Andy. They went into the bathroom and closed the door. In two minutes, they were in the shower together. Normally, they fooled around in the shower, but since Curt had just cum and Suzie was a little sore, they just got clean and exited to dry off. They were back in the dressing room of the cabana before Mark and Mary returned. They were half-way dressed when they heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Curt said.

"Curt, it is Mary. My dad said okay, so if you guys want to go, we can. Janie and Andy are up for it too."

"Great, Suzie and I will be out in a minute."

They all met out in the backyard by the pool in fifteen minutes. Suzie and Curt were the last to arrive. It was a warmer than a normal spring day. It actually felt more like summer in New Jersey as it was fairly hot and humid.

"Hi, Janie and Andy," Suzie said. "How did you guys sleep?"

"Wonderfully," Janie said as she squeezed Andy's hand.

"Us too," Mary said, with a big smile and a glance at Mark.

"Good," Suzie said. "So, Mary, we can go up to the cabin in the Poconos?"

Both Suzie and Janie had been there before as guests of Mary last summer.

"Yes, my dad was up there two weeks ago opening the place up and putting the boat in the water. We should be all set. All we need is food and drinks."

"Guys, why don't you three sit here while Mary, Janie and I discuss the meal plans and stuff," Suzie said.

"Okay," Curt said, with a curious look.

The guys sat in chairs by the pool, while the three girls walked off closer to the back porch. As the guys watched the girls, they made small talk themselves. They were watching as a huge cheer seemed to erupt from the girls. As they watched, the girls all held hands and jumped around laughing and yelling.

"What the heck has gotten into them?" Mark asked.

"Beats me," Andy said.

"I think I know," Curt smiled.

"What?" Mark asked.

"Well, let me ask you guys something," he said. "Did you guys do it last night?"

"Well, yes," Andy said, a bit embarrassed to discuss it.

"We did too," Mark said with a smile. "Why?"

"Well, men, I think you just saw three good friends discover they all lost their virginity together," Curt said.

"But, Curt, we all know Mary...," Mark started to say, but Curt cut him off.

"Mark, I need to tell you something," Curt said. "About Wednesday this week, Mary came up to me in lunch and asked to talk. We grabbed our food and went outside on one of the picnic tables. It was kind of cool that day, so no one else was out there. Mary wanted to talk with me about you, Mark."

"What about?" Mark said concerned.

"Oh, nothing bad, but she was concerned about last night. She knew the plan was for the three couples to remain after everyone else left, and she was concerned where it might lead."

"You mean, she didn't want to do it with me?" Mark asked.

"No, she was just concerned you might not want to be with her that way after what happened to her," Curt said.

"What?" Mark asked.

"She thought you might not want to be with her sexually because of her being raped."

"That's crazy," Mark said.

"That's what I told her," Curt said. "I told her you wouldn't shy away from her just because of what happened."

"Course not," Mark said.

"I think she thought you would view her as damaged goods or something. She was not a virgin anymore and she thought you might not want to get intimate with her."

"What happened doesn't matter to me," Mark said. "I like Mary for Mary."

"Good, because I told her you would feel that way. I hope I wasn't being too presumptuous but she was really concerned about it."

"Well, she need not be," Mark said.

"Mark, another thing I told Mary that you should know," Curt said. "I told her as far as I was concerned she was still a virgin and she should feel that way too. You know, of course, she has no real recollection of what happened that night. Therefore for her sex is all new."

"Oh, so you're telling me last night was like her first real experience from an actual feeling standpoint?" Mark said.

"Exactly! So for me - and I would think we should all act this way toward Mary - she officially lost her virginity last night at prom, not a week ago. That is just some bad memory," Curt concluded.

"Right you are," Andy agreed. "Mark, you may not have busted her hymen but you made her a woman."

"Yeah, for Mary, last night was the first time she ever felt someone inside her, Mark," Curt said.

"I got it. I see what you guys are saying," Mark agreed. "So from now on, Mary officially lost her virginity on prom night same as her two best friends."

"Now, guys, that is exactly what I think they were cheering about," Curt said.

"I'd bet you're right," Andy agreed. "Curt, I have to warn you of something too."

"What?" Curt said, concerned.

"Well, I think you may want to clean around the hot tub before we leave," Andy said.

"What're you talking about?" Curt asked.

"Well, there was a rather large white spot on the cement last night after you and Suzie left. If its still there, someone you don't want to see it might," Andy said, with a grin.

"I'll check it out. Thanks, Andy," Curt said, and he got up.

Suzie looked over from her conversation with Mary and Janie and saw Curt hosing down around the hot tub.

"What's he doing?" Suzie said, somewhat aloud.

"I think I know," Janie said laughing.

"What?" Suzie said, with a quizzical look.

"I think he is washing away a big glob of semen from the cement deck around the hot tub. It was there when Andy and I went to get in last night after you two."

"Oh, my God," Suzie fretted. "That must have fallen from me after I wrapped the towel around me," she exclaimed, starting to laugh.

The guys all turned to look at the girls. They had erupted into laughter again. It wasn't cheering this time as much as just laughing.

When the guys joined the girls again, they set plans for the day. Actually, they talked about staying the night at the cabin which required permission from their parents to skip the first part of the school day. They planned to be back for the second half of the school day, as several of them had things they could not miss in the afternoon, like Suzie with drama club. They would all go home and pack. Curt was going to try to swap cars with his dad, so they could just take the SUV and not need a second car. They were to meet at Janie's house at 2:00 and depart from there. Andy and Mark could leave their cars there overnight.

Their plans worked. The parents agreed to their little vacation and Curt's dad reluctantly gave up his car. By 2:00, they were all loaded in the Navigator and headed to the Poconos. They laughed and had a good time along the way. They stopped for food and drinks and grabbed some quick burgers so they wouldn't have to eat right away when they got there. By 4:30, Curt was pulling into the driveway.

The cabin was a modest structure, but perfect for a retreat or summer lake home. It was right on the water with about a 150' frontage. It had a nice dock where the powerboat was moored. Mary could use the boat, but she was strictly told no horsing around or drinking. The lake was not huge, but the forest preserve on the opposite side made it seem less crowded and more private. There were houses on either side of the Williams' house but the people were not there this late on a Sunday in early May.

The house itself was about fifty years old but had been remodeled by Mary's dad to be very nice inside. He had redone the kitchen and the bathrooms with more modern fixtures and appliances. There was a kitchen and dinette area on the first floor along with a great room and full bath. The great room had a nice big fireplace. There were two large L-shaped sofas which made a large C around a big screen TV. There was also a stereo and DVD player with the TV.

Upstairs were three bedrooms. The master had a large queen sized bed with its own full bath. Mary and Mark naturally got dibs on that room. The second bedroom, claimed by Janie and Andy, had a double bed while the third had two twins. Suzie and Curt got stuck with the two twins but they didn't mind. They pushed them together with Mary's approval. The two smaller bedrooms shared the main bath in the hall.

They started by getting unpacked and putting the food away. Curt had snuck away two bottles of Champagne which they put in the refrigerator to chill. Mark had also grabbed two six packs of beer from home and those went in the refrig as well. The plan was to take the boat for a spin before dark. By 5:00, everything was put away and everyone had changed into swimsuits.

The day was still warm and they all wanted to get some sun if possible. Mary showed Curt how to operate the boat and he took over from there. He was experienced at boats from using his uncle's. They cruised around the small lake and Curt was careful to avoid any shallow water or rocks. There was a small beach at one end of the lake, they moored the boat there, spread out some towels and tried to relax and catch some sun.

Janie said, "Suzie, when did you get that cute little yellow polka dotted bikini?"

"Curt bought it for me," she responded. "I'll bet he did," Janie said jokingly and loud enough for Curt to hear.

The guys were throwing a Frisbee at the water's edge.

"You're practically busting out of the bra top," Janie added.

"What? It fits just fine," Suzie smiled back, knowing it emphasized her boobs nicely.

"Only you could pull off that bikini with your body," Mary said. "I would look like a under nourished rag doll with that on."

"You and me both," Janie added.

"You guys have great bodies," Suzie said. "You both look wonderful."

Mary had on a pretty blue and white patterned bikini and Janie accented her dark hair with a deep red one. They both looked good but Suzie definitely had the body they envied. Suzie watched the boys as Janie and Mary put suntan lotion on. Suzie's work outs with Curt had given her a little color on her arms and legs but she still had to be careful.

As she watched the guys throwing the Frisbee, she took note of their different shapes too just like the girls. Curt had the chiseled muscular body that most men and probably most women crave in their men. He was practically hairless too. Mark was also practically hairless but he was a huge guy in Suzie's opinion. He was taller than Curt or Andy by at least an inch and was large everywhere. His upper arms were bigger than Suzie's thighs and his legs were as wide around the thigh as her waist. He was a bit overweight, but he carried it well and really just looked huge all over and powerful. Suzie thought, 'He is probably twice the weight of poor Mary.' Mary was tall like Suzie, but thinner. You could easily fit two Marys inside Mark's large body.

Andy was the smallest of the three, but as guys go, he was not very small. He was fairly tall though Curt was taller at 6' 1" and Andy was built much smaller than even Curt, let alone Mark. He was a swimmer and had the build for it. He looked to be in good shape but his muscles were longer and did not have the bulk of Curt. He had little hair as well but Suzie wasn't sure if that was natural or if he shaved for swimming. Andy moved with a catlike grace as he threw the Frisbee. It was not hard to believe, if it came to a swimming contest, Andy would have the advantage over Mark or Curt.

Suzie borrowed the suntan lotion and applied some to her untanned areas. She did not worry about her arms or legs too much. It was late in the day and her base would prevent a burn she thought. Mary and Janie were already lying back absorbing the sun and talking about what a good idea it was coming up here. They neither could believe their parents had agreed. It surprised them that they had been allowed to stay at Curt's over night with boys present and now to come here as three couples. Were their parents finally treating them as adults? Hopefully, that was the case, they agreed.

Suzie picked up on the conversation, but did not want to break the good mood with her news. When she had gone home to get ready, her mom and dad had pulled her aside to talk. They told her the police called and wanted to talk with her again Monday after school. Her father wanted to know if he should have the attorney go too, but Suzie told him she would be taking Mary with her and that would probably pacify the police.

This put Suzie into deep thought and she barely heard Janie asked, "Why the big frown, Suzie?"

"Just thinking about how I have been neglecting my lines for the play," she said recovering quickly. "When is the play anyway?" Mary asked.

"In about ten days."

"We'll all have to go watch you," Janie said.

"That would be great," Suzie said. "I'm sure Curt would like company too."

"How's it going?" Mary asked.

"Good. I will be fine I think, if I can just get the lines down in time."

"Break a leg," Janie joked.

The girls' conversation was broken by a small splash. They turned to see Andy swimming fast out to retrieve the Frisbee which had been errantly thrown of course. Everyone watched as he retrieved it and came back in. He threw it to Curt, but then came to the towels to dry off. He looked cold as the lake was still probably very cold. Janie indicated for him to sit between her legs on her towel and wrapped a towel around him.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers