Suzie's Lessons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rock hard organ pulsed in her hand. Suzie enjoyed the power she felt when getting a dick hard. She was in command like Curt had taught her and he was hers to torment or please. Of course, she chose pleasure and started working his cock back and forth in her mouth. Her tongue never rested nor did her hands.

Suzie wished they had more room. She wanted to suck his balls for a while but her back was already hurting from this position. Bending lower would only make it worse quickly. Instead she decided to try deepthroating him. She even thought maybe she would try to have him cum down her throat. She did it that one time by accident, but had yet to repeat it. Suzie washed his cock with her spit, getting it ready for the throat action. When she felt he was wet enough, she pulled off.

"I want it down my throat," she told him, more to turn him on than make a demand.

For his part, Curt just nodded weakly. He was definitely in her control now. Suzie licked the head a couple more times and took a few breaths. Then she popped the head back into her mouth and worked it to the back. Several inches still protruded from her mouth.

Suzie started swallowing rapidly like she had taught herself to control her gag reflex. She eased her head down while pushing his cock in with her hand. She even pulled his cupped balls up at the same time. The head wedged into her throat and stuck for a second but then popped inside and down her throat. Suzie continued to push forward and the remaining inches sank into her mouth as the head worked down into her throat.

Suzie held it there for a second but then pulled back. Her mouth was full of spit and her eyes had watered. She popped his dick from her mouth and spit on it and coated it with her hand. Then she went back at it. This time she held him in her throat for a few moments and worked her swallowing muscles on his cock. Curt moaned his approval above. Suzie repeated this process five times. Twice she had to spit gobs of saliva from her mouth onto his dick. Tears ran down her cheeks, but she persisted.

Curt loved what she was doing and that mattered most to her. On the last deep throat she managed to lick his balls with her tongue. It was something she had seen in one of the porn movies. Suzie then pulled his cock back into her mouth and worked on it voraciously with her bobbing head and twisting motions of her hands at the same time. She pulled and kneaded his balls and milked his stiff shaft.

Curt could only grunt and groan constantly above her. This girl could suck dick. There was no doubt about it. She had a talented mouth and he was lucky to be the one with his cock in it. His balls were pulling up tight and he was nearing a big cum. Suzie worked him nonstop until she felt him stiffen and groan even louder.

She knew he was very close. Just as he neared climax, she pulled him from her mouth, and took a deep breath. Curt's dick exploded into her face coating her mouth and left cheek with goo. She took a huge breath through her nose and rammed the slick cock down into her throat. It went down her stretched and slick throat easily. She worked it with her throat muscles and tried to hold her breath as long as possible.

Curt started saying, "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck" as his dick pulsed in her throat.

Suzie had taken the cockhead back in her throat in time for the second huge blast. It shot straight down her throat into her belly, as did the next three pulses. Suzie pulled off to breathe and took the last two small ones into her mouth. When she sensed he was done, she pulled off to breathe better. When she looked up to Curt, he was staring catatonically at her. In seconds though the life seemed to come back to his pupils and he gasped at her.

"Suzie, that was the most incredible feeling I've ever had," he said amazed. "You're wonderful, the best of all time. The best in the world."

"Thanks, stud. You're not so bad yourself," she said, still with a small amount of cum in her mouth.

She opened her mouth to show him before swallowing it down. She then worked the spunk on her cheek into her mouth and swallowed that too. She sucked his cockhead back in her mouth and softly nursed him flaccid getting another drop or two.

The last rays of sunlight were almost gone. In another five minutes they would be in darkness, but it was still light enough for Suzie to see Curt's shrinking cock and idly fondle it. She looked at him and smiled as she leaned back down and sucked his cock into her mouth. She cleaned him off completely, finally dropping his deflating organ from her mouth. The taste of him lingered on her tongue as she seductively licked her lips for him. Curt moaned as she reached forward once more to tease his sensitive dickhead. After a minute, Suzie sat back up. Her back was aching and her legs cramped, so she leaned back against the far wall of the tiny hut and stretched out her legs.

"Oh, that is better," Suzie said, with the relief to her legs and back.

"Our little love hut here is a little small. It'd have been better when we were kids and you first touched my dick," Curt said, jokingly referring back to playing doctor again.

"Yes. It'd have been much larger to us then," Suzie agreed, with a smile.

Curt leaned forward and kissed her passionately. He was becoming comfortable with kissing her after she had blown him and the different taste to her mouth.

"You're wonderful and you do me so well."

"I love doing it for you," Suzie said. "It gives me a thrill too to make you feel so good."

"But you did not get off. Can I help you somehow?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine," she said. "I only hope you're not disappointed I didn't let you have the other hole?"

"No way! With a mouth like yours, a guy would have to be nuts not to want to be in there," Curt concluded. "Anal is fine, but your mouth is a treat to be enjoyed."

"Thanks," Suzie said. "I suck to please."

"You do that," he agreed.

"Did I do it enough to hold you till Thursday?" she asked.

"Never enough, but it'll do," he stated with a grin.

Curt got his shorts back on and they left the cramped swing set. They kissed at her back door in the darkness. They kissed goodbye and she went inside. In the kitchen, her mom was folding clean dish towels and looked up as Suzie entered.

"Have a nice evening, dear?" her mom said.

"Yes, it was great," Suzie said. "Mrs. Clayton's meatloaf is quite good too."

"Better than ours?" her mom asked, with a smile.

"Not better, but different. I think she adds some Worcestershire sauce to hers," Suzie said. "But hers is not as sweet. I think she needs sugar like you add."

"I'll have to ask her what she does," her mom said. "Suzie, you're spending a lot of time with Curt. How are things going?"

"Great, Mom! Everything is wonderful!"

"Anything we need to talk about?" her mom asked.

"No, but I did get my period tonight. Fortunately, Mrs. Clayton keeps stuff in the cabana bathroom for emergencies," Suzie said.

"Speaking of your period, should we be discussing birth control?" her mom asked.

"Oh, is that why you're asking?" Suzie said.

"Well, yes, I'm concerned about what you're doing," she said.

"Well, I could use birth control, Mom," Suzie said.

"Oh, I see," Mrs. Johnson said. "Curt and you are sexually active then."

"Yes, Mom, but please don't tell Daddy," Suzie said.

"Don't worry about your father. Leave him to me," she said.

"Thanks, Mom. It might bother him to know I'm not his little girl anymore."

"You'll always be his little girl, Suzie, even when you are forty," her mom smiled. "Suzie, did it happen after the prom?"

"Yes, Mom. I wanted it to be special and it was," Suzie said.

"I'm glad for you, Honey. I never told you but I lost mine after the prom too," her mom smiled.

"You did?" Suzie asked, amazed.

"Yes, I guess many girls lose their virginity after the senior prom," she smiled.

"Janie and Mary did too, well officially for Mary anyway," Suzie confided.

"That is wonderful, Dear. Three friends together. I'll call for a doctor's appointment in the morning," her mom said.

"Thanks, Mom," Suzie said, and she exited the kitchen for her room.

She might have kissed her mother but she was afraid of how she might smell.

Wednesday was an okay day but not much happened. Thursday was equally boring, but she looked forward to working out, in more ways that one, with Curt after drama. Suzie met Curt at the usual time after drama club and they drove to her house for her to change.

Along the way he told her his father had opened the pool in their backyard while they were gone up to the lake house. They had a heater for it that they used to get it 70 degrees. His dad then shut the heater off, as it was expensive to run constantly. But the warm sun the last few days had warmed the pool further and it was now perfect to go in. He had invited Mary, Mark, Andy and Janie over for a swim after dinner.

Suzie jokingly protested that she had missed him and looked forward to getting together privately, but that his idea was a great one too. Their work out was a good one. Suzie was becoming a stronger runner and was up to a mile without stopping.

As they rested on the infield of the track after, Curt told her about the meeting at Rutgers. He found out who his roommate would be as all the football players roomed together in the same dorm. Rutgers had successfully grabbed the top quarterback prospect in the whole state, a black kid from Plainfield, New Jersey. Curt had heard many good things about the skills of this quarterback and he was happy that he was going to be part of the team. Neither one of them were being promised starting positions as they already had a good group of upper classmen, but they could work like everyone else toward it.

Suzie was happy for him that he would have other talented players to play with. She promised to find a way down from Seton Hall to see all his games.

After they rested, they headed back to her house for her to grab clothes. Her bikini was already at the cabana, so she just grabbed clothes for later. Unfortunately, she still had her period and would need a new tampon after the swim. It also meant, much to her dismay, that Curt wouldn't be able to fuck her as she would have liked. Instead she was prepared to give him another fantastic blowjob and pleasure herself later if she needed.

It was about 5:50 when they got to Curt's house and the pool. No one was there yet, so they had time for a quick shower to wash away the sweat of their work out. Suzie told her mom that she wouldn't be home for dinner as Curt had told her to do. They had planned to order pizza for everyone after the swim.

Once inside the cabana they stripped quickly. Curt got the water running in the shower as Suzie laid out her clothes for later and packed up her dirty sweats. Her bikini was still hanging on the back of the bathroom door where she had left it. They got in the shower together and of course soaped each other up which lead to a lot of hugging and kissing. Curt was soon poking Suzie in the belly with a massive hardon.

"You want me to take care of this for you," Suzie said, with a smile and a suggestive lick of her lips.

When she did that, she felt Curt's dick jerk in her hand of its own accord.

"We don't have time. They'll be here any minute and we should be out there to greet them," he said.

"Let me try for just a minute or two," she said, with a grin. "See if I can get you off."

"You're my kind of girl," Curt joked.

Suzie smiled back at him as she sunk to her knees. She didn't waste time on licking the head and teasing the hole this time. Instead she worked the big swollen head right into her mouth. With both hands actively working his shaft and balls, she set about trying to get him off quickly. Deepthroating would have taken too much time, so she concentrated on sucking alternately hard and soft on the head and bobbing up and down.

Not having seen her for two days had made Curt horny, and now his girl was sucking on him like a vampire. With her hands working him too, Suzie soon had him to the point of cumming. He groaned loudly above her to signal his pending orgasm. Seconds later he flooded her mouth with cum. Suzie was ready as usual and swallowed the huge load. In no time she was standing back up off the shower floor. Curt figured it had taken her less than five minutes to suck him off. She had the mouth of a goddess or was it a she-devil.

They hurriedly exited the shower and dried off. They threw their suits on, grabbed some towels and left the cabana. Janie and Andy were just setting their towels and bags down on the lounge chairs around the pool. Suzie and Curt hurried over to greet them.

"Hi, you guys," said Curt, to Janie and Andy.

"Hi, Curt. Hi, Suzie," they both replied.

"I just want to check the pH on the pool before we get in," Curt said.

"Okay, I'll help you," Andy said, and they dropped their things on the chairs and walked over to the pool.

Suzie and Janie arranged everything on the lounge chairs and then sat down. The boys yelled over that everything was okay and they were going in and invited the girls to join them. They responded they wanted to catch some late sun first and then would join them. As Janie and Suzie watched the guys jump in and start throwing a basketball at the little flooding net, they started chatting.

"You two hurried out of the cabana awfully fast with already wet hair," Janie asked, with a smile.

"We got back from our work out and needed a shower," Suzie explained, but smiled.

"I shower together I bet," Janie quipped.

"How'd you guess," Suzie questioned, acting surprised.

"Oh, maybe it was the way Curt's package swayed back and forth as you guys exited the cabana or maybe the telltale wet spot on the front of Curt's suit," Janie quipped.

Suzie laughed, "Oh, I guess he didn't have time to go down to much and I could have left a drop or two."

"You're a nasty girl," Janie squealed.

"I know," Suzie said. "I just can't get enough of him."

"Me neither, of Andy," Janie agreed. "From the look of it you are dealing with more than me in the packaged goods area, but Andy is perfect for me and he knows how to use it to rock my world."

"So you've been enjoying sex with Andy, have you?" Suzie asked smiling.

"Like a whore on holiday," Janie stated laughing.

They both cracked up and the boys yelled over, "What's so funny."

"Nothing much," the two responded.

Janie continued, "The other day Andy stopped by and we went out for a bite to eat. We then went up to our favorite parking spot. We're not as lucky as you guys to have our own little love cabana. We climbed into the back seat of the Camaro and went at it for about two hours."

"You did?" Suzie questioned.

"Turns out Andy is pretty good at foreplay," Janie said. "He had me out of my top and bra in a flash and worked gloriously on my tits for a long time. I thought I was going to cum just from the way he sucked my nipples, Suzie. The nipples were like bullets when he was done. Then he peeled off my panties from under my skirt and went to town licking my pussy for the first time. God, that felt great!"

"It does feel marvelous, doesn't it?" Suzie agreed. "Curt can get me off several times that way before I have to stop him because I'm too sensitive after that."

"Andy worked on me for about twenty minutes, I think. I had two super orgasms and had to push him away after that," she agreed. "Then I returned the favor by sucking his dick for twenty minutes. He said, 'You nearly killed me because each time I was about to cum, you stopped and let me cool down.' By the time he stuck it in me, he could only last a short time before he ejaculated."

"Wow, that is so hot," Suzie said. "You guys are really getting it on, huh?"

"Yeah, we are," Janie said. "I got him hard again after that and he fucked me for a good long while. I think I came at least twice more."

"Awesome!" Suzie commented.

"So, tell me. Was something going on before we got here," Janie asked, with a smile.

"Well, you guessed it," Suzie said. "We took a shower together after working out and I gave him head."

"You still swallow all the time?" Janie asked.

"Absolutely!" Suzie answered. "I love sucking him off all the way. I can nearly cum sometimes without even touching myself just from giving Curt a blowjob."

"Wow, not me. I still have not gotten used to swallowing. I love giving Andy head but I don't get off from it. Do you try to deepthroat Curt?"

"Every chance I get," Suzie exclaimed grinning.

"You're a nasty girl just like I said," Janie stated jokingly.

"I sure have changed in the last several weeks," Suzie admitted.

"I'll say," Janie said. "You went from not knowing dick to its greatest worshipper."

"Quite an upgrade, I think," Suzie agreed, with a big smile.

"I guess so," Janie said. "Are you officially done with your lessons now?"

"I don't know. Curt and I stopped talking about that a while ago, so either I'm done or pretty close to it, I think."

"I would say you have it down pretty good now," Janie mused. "Remember when he first proposed the plan to you and it involved sucking him off and swallowing? Remember we thought he was just in it to get his dick sucked? Now, it's funny. It seems so natural for you to be doing it and for us to be talking about it."

"You're right! I was maybe going to try to learn all I could before I had to suck his dick. That didn't last long or stay an issue for very long," Suzie agreed, with a laugh.

"Not much," Janie stated, laughing too.

At that the boys yelled to them to come into the pool. They did, and before long they were having fun playing in the pool. They played basketball and Curt and Suzie won despite the fact that Andy could out swim everyone. Then they played battles with the girls on the guy's shoulders. The girls would try to push the other one off. Curt and Suzie had the size advantage and won all of these accept once when Janie pulled Suzie's hair from behind.

As they were playing Mary and Mark finally showed up. When Mary got home from school, she had a message from the police they wanted to see her. Mark drove her down to the station and it took longer than they thought it would. She had to give a deposition before the trial and they wanted to do it right then. It took over an hour. Mary was exhausted and needed the swim to relax. So they all calmed down and just lounged in the pool talking.

At one point Curt went inside to call for the pizzas. By the time Curt got back, Andy was ready to get out. He had been in so long his fingers were wrinkled. He and Janie both got out and dried off. Curt got back in the pool to join Suzie, Mary and Mark.

After a while Suzie noticed that Janie and Andy had disappeared. She figured they were in the cabana doing something; she could only smile to herself. Curt caught her look and tilted his head, in a 'huh?' questioning gesture. Suzie pointed to the cabana and whispered Janie and Andy's names. He nodded back.

Mary and Mark were busy having a swimming race and did not notice the whole exchange. Mary won the race by a few feet but that was because Mark had been handicapped and forced to swim under the water, while Mary swam on top. They both were out of breath, but Mary managed to proclaim herself the winner. Mark grabbed her in a bear hug. His huge body nearly enveloped Mary and when his back was to Suzie she couldn't see Mary at all. She could however hear her squealing and giggling as Mark tickled her. Suzie swam to Curt.

"They're sure having fun. Maybe we should leave them to have the pool alone," she suggested.

"You thinking about going in the cabana while Andy and Janie are in there?" he asked with a grin.

"No, sex maniac. I was only thinking of drying off and getting ready for the pizza to arrive," she kidded him.