Suzie's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not with me ya don't," he smiled.

"Oh my god, what have I gotten myself into," she asked?

"Just that I'm going to uphold my part of the bargain, and help you shed those extra ten pounds," he began. "What should your weight be for a girl at 5' 8?"

"The charts, if you allow me at least medium build, say I should be around 130. But that could be difficult for me with my size," she added.

He paid for the drinks and candy and as they headed for their seats he said, "What do you mean your size?"

"Well you know," she said. "My boobs are big for most girls my age and size."

"How big are they," he asked.

She looked at him funny and said, "Is this part of the training or are you just trying to get me to tell you," she asked?

He said, "Well if you're going to use them as an excuse for your weight, I need to know what we are working with."

"Well I guess that's fair," she added. "They are a 36C/D."

"Okay," he said. "We will have to see what they're after your training."

"Why, do you think they will be smaller after I lose weight," she asked?

"No, not necessarily, we'll work on upper body development as well so I would guess we can at least maintain what you have and who knows maybe add a bit," he said.

"Really, you think you can make my boobs even bigger," she asked.

"We'll see," he said.

They entered the theater and took seats in the very back row. He continued to talk to her about training but after several minutes and just before the movie started, he saw she looked nervous.

"What's wrong," he asked. "You haven't said a word since we sat down."

"Why are we in the back row," she asked?

"Why, you don't like sitting this far back," Curt asked?

"No it's not that," she said. "But are you going to want me to do something once the movie starts?"

He looked at her and smiled, "No, don't worry I'm not going to ask you to do anything accept hold my hand. Is that okay," he asked?

"Oh yes, that's fine," she said.

The movie started, they shared the candy and drank their drinks. They held hands for most of the film and at one point Suzie thought, this is great, it feels just like a date should. Curt is being so nice. This is really fun.

After the movie ended, Curt asked if she wanted to go to a diner for a coke and maybe something low cal to eat. Suzie agreed and they had a nice time talking over some sodas and splitting a fruit platter. They left the diner around 10:15 and he headed towards home. Curt looked over at Suzie in the dim light of the dashboard and noticed a bit of a frown.

"What's the matter," he asked?

"Oh nothing, I was having a good time and its only 10:15. I guess I was hoping we could stay out a bit longer," she offered.

"Who said we were done," he asked?

"Well I just figured we were heading home from the direction you're taking," she stated.

"I'm headed that way but we're going back to my house," he said.

"We are," she asked?

"Yes, we're going to go to the cabana by my pool," he said.

"Is that open this time of year, I mean heated," she said?

"No, but it does have an electric baseboard heater and heats up quite fast. We'll have all the comforts of home there with TV, microwave, refrigerator, and DVD. We keep the refrigerator running and it should have some cokes in there. How does that sound," he asked?

"Sounds great," she said.

They pulled into his driveway and parked. He led the way to the cabana and relocked the door once they were safely inside. It was fairly spacious inside with a large sofa and a loveseat on the outer walls and the TV, DVD, refrigerator, and microwave all clustered into an efficiency kitchen set-up. Curt turned up the heater and hit the remote for the TV. It was a nice wide screen, maybe 36" and the light filled the room with enough power to be able to see fine. Suzie noticed a door to a full bath. Curt grabbed the phone and dialed his house. His Mom answered and he told her he was in the cabana watching TV. Suzie heard him say yes, discuss her exercise program and no thank-you before he said bye and hung up.

"Is she okay with us being out here," she asked?

Curt replied back, "Sure I come out here all the time. She knows I like the peace and quite away from the rest of the family."

"What was she asking you then," inquired Suzie.

"Oh, she just wanted to know if you were here, what we were doing and I told her we were discussing your training, and she asked if we needed anything to eat," he said.

"She knows about my training," Suzie exclaimed.

"Don't worry," Curt smiled. "She only knows I have offered to help you lose weight and get in shape, not anything else," he remarked.

"Oh okay. Is that what we're going to do, discuss my exercise program," she asked?

"Among other things," he smiled. "It's time for your first sex lesson too," he added.

All of a sudden Suzie looked quite nervous and stared at the rug. Curt found MTV on the TV and came over to sit by Suzie on the sofa.

"Would ya like something to drink," he asked?

"Maybe later," she responded.

"Are you ready to begin," he asked.

"I guess," she said.

"Suzie, look at me," he said. "We'll take this slow, don't worry. I can see you're very nervous. Don't be, everything will be fine, you'll see," he said. "Tell me what you're nervous about, why don't we start there?"

"Well, I'm nervous about everything," she said.

"Your training," he asked?

"No, not so much the working out part, though you are use to harder work-outs than me. I'm more worried about the sex thing," she said. "Are you going to ask me to blow you now," she asked?

"We're going to work up to that, yes," he said. "What makes you nervous about that?"

"Everything, usually people date for a while and then slowly progress in their sex lives. You're asking me to jump right into the act like some whore," she said.

"Just relax," he said. "We'll go slowly. Here turn towards me on the couch."

They shifted to face each other. Curt looked at Suzie. She looked about to cry or run away. He took her hands in his and rubbed her palms slowly.

"Have you ever kissed a guy before," he asked?

"No, not like on a date. I kissed one of my cousins once that is my age and I kiss my uncles and my Dad. But never a real kiss with a boy," she admitted.

"Kiss me," he said.

"Just like that," she asked?

"Yes, just like that," he said.

She did not move right away and he asked why.

"I'm not sure I know how," she admitted.

"I know," he said. "Don't worry about that, just kiss me. Don't worry. No one will be judging your style or performance. This is not one of your plays," he said.

She hesitated for a moment longer but slowly moved forward and kissed him softly on the lips. She backed away from him expecting some kind of reaction. Instead he leaned forward and kissed her back. It was a soft kiss just like hers had been. He moved backward a few inches to look in her eyes. Then he moved forward and kissed her again only this time he held it a bit longer before moving away. When he did he noticed Suzie had her eyes closed. She opened them quickly though as they parted. He moved back in once again and kissed her again only this time with a bit more force and held it for a few moments. When he pulled away this time Suzie kind of gasped for breath as if she had been holding it. He came back again and this time his hands came up to caress her face and then to the back of her neck. As he kissed her he noticed she was kissing back with more force and urgency. He sucked on her lower lip and kissed her even more forcefully, she responded in kind. After a few minutes, he moved back just a bit but remained close enough to feel her breath as she tried to catch hers. He looked into those gorgeous blue eyes as best he could in the dim light from the TV and said, "You're a great kisser."

As he looked at her, she smiled and said, "Really, you think so?"

"Absolutely, one of the best from my experience; I could kiss you all night," he said.

"Seriously, you're not just saying that as part of my training," Suzie asked.

"Not at all. Your lips are so soft, I just love kissing them," he said.

With that he moved back in and they kissed for about ten minutes straight. At one point he threatened to invade her mouth with his tongue but he only teased her with it.

He said, "This time when we kiss put your arms around me and put one of your hands behind my head. Play with my hair and use your hand and arms to hug me close if you want."

They kissed again and she did what he had said. After about five minutes he pushed his tongue into her lips and she open them to allow him access to her mouth. He played with her tongue and she in turn played back. At one point she pushed her tongue back into his mouth and he sucked on her tongue. When they finally broke it was because both need a breath and the passion was sparking.

"God, I love kissing you," he said. "You're one hot kisser."

"Really, you're great too. I could kiss you all night as well," she said.

"Suzie"

"What"

"I know you said you wanted to go slow, so I guess I wanted to know how far you would like to go on this first training session," he asked.

"What do you mean? Are we going to stop now," she asked disappointed?

"No, of course not, we still have plenty of time, it's only 10:45 but what I was asking is if you wanted your body to be involved at all tonight or just mine," he said.

"Curt, I told you I wouldn't fuck you, remember," she stated.

"Yes, I know but what about clothes and getting naked and touching in other places," he asked? "How far are you willing to go on those things tonight and in the future," he asked?

"Oh, I see what you mean," she said. "What were you expecting?" I mean to complete my training is all?"

"Well, I would like to be able to touch you at some time. Maybe not tonight but I think to properly educate you in the ways of guys, being sexy, and how to have the power in a relationship. I will need to be able to guide you further along," he said.

"I see," she responded. "Well okay. How about we just concentrate on you for now and maybe next time we can get me more involved too. Does that sound like it'll work okay," Suzie asked?

"Yes, that should work just fine and not limit you're training too much," he said.

He leaned forward and kissed Suzie again. They kissed for at least another ten minutes and the passion built back up to the near boiling point like it had before. This time when they finally broke apart for air, Curt took Suzie's hands in his.

"You know I feel a special bond to you," he said. "You're the first girl I ever had a sexual experience with and the first girl to ever touch me here. And with that he brought her right hand to rest on his groin. The bulge in Curt's pants was obvious even in the dim light. Suzie closed her hand around the huge bulge and thought to herself he's right. His is the first cock, and only cock, I ever saw. Curt leaned back and pulled Suzie forward a bit more on the couch so she was leaning over him somewhat.

He said, "What do you feel?"

She said, "I feel your dick, of course, silly. I never thought of it that way but you are right. I've actually seen this guy before. Though, he feels a lot bigger now," she stated.

"He is. That is why I mentioned it the other day so you wouldn't be too shocked when you see it. Go ahead, open my pants my lady to find your old friend."

Suzie hesitated for a brief moment, then started undoing Curt's belt. She soon had that and the fly down and he lifted his rear so she could pull his pants down part way on his thighs. His boxers still hid his penis from view and she went to remove his boxers as well.

"Wait," he said. Play with it a little through my boxers.

She looked at him briefly, and then grabbed what looked like a log running down one pant leg of the boxers. She squeezed it lightly and felt what appeared like a rubber bat hidden behind his boxers. She squeezed a few more times and could feel it growing harder and thicker and even longer in her hand.

"My God Curt; this is not the same penis I played with so many years ago when we were kids. It feels huge," she said.

"Okay, pull it out through the slit in my boxers," he said.

Suzie fought a little to get the big log to move out from the leg and into the open slit at the crotch but soon it popped out and nearly hit her in the face. It was fantastic she thought. It was huge, so much bigger than when they were kids. There was almost no comparison. How could it have gotten that big? The head was the size of a plum and she noticed the little piss hole in the end. The shaft was nearly as big around as her wrist and she could tell he still was not completely hard.

"My God Curt," she gasped. "It is so gigantic! You mean to tell me you're able to fit this inside Becca and those other girls. I can't imagine that," she said.

"You like it," he said.

"It's beautiful," she said.

"Take it in your hand and rub the head lightly," he said.

She did as he told her and she could feel it grow a little more.

"Okay," Curt said. "This is important for your training. You see the head? The underside of the head is very sensitive. It is where a lot of nerve endings come together. Rubbing lightly on this area is like rubbing your clitoris. Licking it is even better. See the ridge around the head. That is also sensitive. Not as much as under the head but sensitive. Rubbing the shaft up and down feels good and can bring a guy to ejaculation. Now, I want you to wrap your hand around my dick and slowly start sliding it up and down. Suzie did what she was told. Within a minute Curt was fully hard. His dick had grown a bit more but had thickened too and the head was even bigger than before.

"Wow, I cannot believe how big you are Curt. It has gotten so much stiffer too. My God, this is cool," she said.

"Suzie, pull my underwear down. Pull it out at the same time to make it easier for my dick to get back through the slit," he said.

Suzie did like she was told and Curt lifted his ass again so his boxers could join his pants midway down his thighs. Suzie was now able to see his balls. They were so much bigger than when he was a kid. They looked like two large goose eggs inside a skin bag. He had some light hair on his scrotum and his pubic hair was sandy brown like his hair. She stared in amazement at his genitals in front of her. She was in awe of the sight. Her trance was broken when Curt spoke to her.

"Suzie, rub my balls lightly. Take the nuts in your hand and very lightly roll them between your fingers. Feel how they slide around inside the sack. Be gentle but play with them. It feels good to a man to have his balls played with. Rub and tickle the area directly under my balls too. That is also a feel good spot. How does it feel to you," he asked?

"Your balls feel so weird Curt. They are so soft and I can feel them slipping between my fingers like you said. The sack feels so soft too. Your balls are as big as goose eggs. They must hold a lot of sperm," she said. "Curt, there is a drop of something forming at the head of your dick in the slit hole. Are you coming," she asked?

"Not yet Suzie. That is pre-cum and every man release some of that prior to cumming. It is a lubricant to ease entry of the dick into the vagina. Lean down and lick the head of my dick now," Curt said.

Suzie looked up quickly at Curt, saw the seriousness on his face and looked back to his dick. She hesitated a moment longer but eventually moved tentatively towards his dick. She stuck her tongue out and slowly licked it back and forth across the head washing away the pre-cum that had formed there. She drew her tongue back into her month and looked back at Curt.

"How does it taste," he asked?

She savored the taste in her mouth for a second and said, "It doesn't taste bad. Not much taste really. Kind of bland I guess and maybe a little salty."

"Do ya like it," he asked?

"It's okay," she said. "Not bad."

"Good," he said. "Now, lick it some more. Pretend it is a big ice cream cone. Lick the underside where the nerves are."

She did as he instructed. She licked lightly for a while then he told her to lick a bit harder which she did. He told her to lick up and down the shaft. To get his dick wet with her saliva. He then told her to lick his balls. Suzie applied herself to the task and elicited many groans and moans from Curt. When she worked her way back up the shaft to the head she noticed he had leaked a large amount of pre-cum and it was running down the head over the ridge and down the shaft. Veins were starting to bulge a bit in his shaft and the head felt to her tongue like it was harder than before. She licked up the pre-cum without being told and savored the taste.

Curt's head had fallen back to the arm of the sofa while she had worked him.

He said, "Suzie, I want you to take the tip of the head in your mouth now and suck on it lightly. Do that for a little bit then work your way down until you have the whole head in you month. Once the whole head is in your mouth, I want you to suck on it lightly while rubbing your tongue around inside your mouth on the head and no teeth please."

Suzie did not hesitate for as long as before and Curt took notice of that. He thought to himself, she is taking to this great. Suzie sucked the end of his dick and flicked her tongue into the piss hole. He had not told her to do this but from the groan she elicited she thought she must have done something good. She sucked a little harder and moved a bit more of the head into her mouth. As she tried to take more of the head, she had to open much wider with each centimeter of progress. She realized to get the full head in her mouth would be like popped a large plum in her mouth whole. She pushed further down while licking and sucking on Curt's cock. The moans and groans she was producing in him spurred her on and soon she forced the whole head into her mouth.

Her lips were stretched taut around the head. She remembered what she was supposed to do and began licking the head with her trapped tongue and sucking the head with increasing pressure. She felt Curt's hand on her head and looked up. She backed off the head.

Curt said, "Suzie you are fabulous. It's not going to take much for you to get the hang of giving good head. There are still a few things for me to teach you but you are learning quickly. So quickly, I am afraid if I had not stopped you, by now I would have filled your mouth with cum. I want you to repeat what you were just doing but this time rub your right hand up and down the shaft a bit and the left hand should fondle my balls. Okay?"

"Okay, no problem," Suzie said.

"Suzie"

"Yes"

"Are you going to try and swallow this first time," he asked?

"I don't know," she replied.

"Well, you need to know or I do anyway, so I can tell you when I'm about to cum. You may be able to guess for yourself because a guy will tense up before he cums, his balls will tighten and his cock with expand a bit more prior to release," he said. "But, you need to be ready for it because it shoots out with some force and is much more than the pre-cum you have seen so far. It also is a lot thicker and not as good tasting to most girls."

"Janie says it can shot quite high. She jerked off a guy once and said he shot a foot in the air. Won't that gag me if you shot that hard," she asked?

"It might if you're not ready for it and ready to swallow repeatedly as it will shoot several times before it slows down," he added. "What do you think," he asked?

"I don't know," Suzie said. "I'm a little scared. What if a puke or something?"

"You can try it and always back off if you can't handle it. Spit it out in your hand if you must. But one thing Suzie, keep jerking a guys dick until he is done shooting. That heightens the orgasm for the guy much like fingering yourself through an orgasm would for a girl. Okay?"