Swapping Mistake?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you call her first. Just test the water and see where her mind is. If she had moved on just apologize and let it go."

"But there's something else too. I love you and Sandy. I came into you lives and now I'm thinking of bailing out."

"Don't worry about us. We'll be just fine. If you go we will just look back and remember all the good times we had. I just want you to be happy. If what happened here helps that's all the better."

"You're an amazing woman, Venus. The things you showed me made me rethink my life. I feel like I'm a better person."

"You were always a nice guy. You just had a few hangs ups. Now that they're gone you can be free."

"Thanks for talking to me. I need to go home and think all this over. I'll let you know what I'm going to do."

"I already know. You're going back. You're feeling guilty about hurting her and you want to take that from her. One thing you need to remember. You'll have to forgive yourself too."

"I think you know me better than I know myself."

"Go home and think. I'll be waiting for your call."

Two days later I call Venus.

"Hello."

"Hi, Venus. You were right. I have to go back. I need to clean up the mess I made. Even if she has moved on I need to let her know how sorry I am for the way I hurt her. I just hope she can see her way clear to forgive me."

"I think you're doing the right thing. She may be waiting for this. You never know. It depends on how much she loves you."

"I quit my job yesterday. I'm packed and ready to leave. I love you and tell Sandy I love her too. Tell my best buds goodbye for me too."

"Goodbye, Eric. Take care of yourself. We all love you and want the best for you. If it doesn't work out you can always come back."

"Thanks, babe. I'll never forget all of you. You definitely made my life better."

*********************

Three days later I pull up in front of Sarah's house. I see a strange car in the driveway. It's a jacked up four wheel drive truck. The first thing that pops into my mind is that she had moved on and that's her new guy's rig. I decide to throw caution to the wind and I knock on the door. A round frumpy looking woman answers the door.

"Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you. Is Sarah here?"

"You must be looking for the lady that sold us the house. I don't know where she is. We only met once when we signed all the paperwork."

"Sorry I bothered you."

"No bother. Good luck finding her."

I smile and leave. My next option is to contact her at work. I call the court house where she used to work.

"Hello, Federal Court House. How may I direct you call."

"My name is Eric Jensen. Would you please connect me with Sarah Jensen."

"One moment, please."

"Sir, she isn't available right now, May I give her a message?"

'Yes. Please take my name and number and give it to her."

"I have that Sir. I'll get it right to her."

"Thank you, bye bye."

Now I wait for her to call. I decide to grab a bite to eat and get a motel. I take a shower and park my ass in front of the TV. I start running all the "What if's" through my mind. Who knew I had so many. Finally after two hours my cell phone goes off. The caller ID shows Sarah Jensen. I almost piss my pants. OK, here goes nothing.

"Hello, Sarah."

"Oh my god, Eric. Is it really you? Where are you.?"

"It's me. I'm at a motel. Can I have a little of you time. I have some things I want to tell you."

"Of course. Where do you want to meet?"

"How about the Olive Garden we used to go to."

"I can be there in about ten minutes. Is that soon enough."

"Perfect. I'll see you there."

I get there and sit, watching for her. Two minutes later I see her drive in and park. She gets out and looks around. My heart skips a beat as see her. She is as beautiful as ever. Only her hair looks different. I get out and she spots me. Her hand goes to her mouth and she just looks at me. I start toward her and she squeals and runs toward. me. She jumps into my arms and locks her arms behind my neck. We both look at each other and start crying. I pull her soft body to mine. She whimpers and holds me tight.

"Oh god, Eric. I thought I would never see you again."

"I had to come back. I left a real mess here and I want to try to fix it. I know I hurt you so bad. I want to some how make it up. I don't know how, but I want to try. I was such a fool. I want you to know that I'm sorry for what I did to you."

"I forgave you a long time ago, baby. All I wanted was for you to come back."

"I had to come back. I was feeling so bad. I came to realize what a little boy I acted like. My ego got in the way and I made the worst decision of my life."

"Screw this place. Let's go to my place. We can talk there."

"Good idea. I have a lot to tell you."

Our lips meet and we hold each other close. I feel my cock stirring and pull her to me. She whimpers a little and pushes against me.

"Oh god, baby. I can't believe you're back. I'm so happy."

"I love you, baby. I never stopped all the time I was gone."

"I love you, too. Come with me. We have a lot of catching up to do."

"I can't wait to see your baby. I'll bet it's as beautiful as you are."

"I had a problem and lost it. It almost killed me. I started bleeding at work and I was in the hospital for a while. The doctor said I couldn't ever carry a baby full tern and they tied my tubes."

"Oh god. That must have been terrible for you. I'm so sorry."

"It was hard for a while but I've learned to deal with it. I guess I was never supposed to be a mother."

"I'm glad you're ok with it. I was looking forward to bouncing a baby on my knee."

"You'll have to settle with bouncing me on your knee."

"Hmmm, bouncing you, huh. That's the best offer I've had all day."

"You silly. Come on. Follow me."

Twenty minutes later she has me by the hand dragging me into her apartment. She closes and locks the door. She turns and looks at me. I can see that old passion in her eyes that I remember so well. She melts into my arms and our lips meet. Her firm breasts push against me and her stomach pushes against my cock. We lock our mouths together and my cock fills with blood. I know there won't be much talking for a while. I pick her up in my arms and carry her to the bedroom. She holds me and our kiss heats up. We frantically take our clothes off and before I know it I'm balls deep in her wonderful pussy. We fuck like to animals for the next two hours. I use the tricks Brad and Jerry taught me. We lose count of how many times she cums. Finally I fill her with my third load of cum and we lay exhausted in each others arms.

"Oh god, baby. I hope we didn't break anything. You never fucked me like that before. You were insatiable."

"You were too, baby. Your pussy is still magic."

"I wanted it to be good for you. Sorta you're welcome home present."

"It's good to be back in your arms, baby. I really missed all your love."

"I missed yours too, I went out with a couple of guys but all they wanted was a quick roll in the hay. I even kneed one guy in the nuts to calm him down. He didn't want to take no for an answer."

"I'll bet he never called you again. Nothing says no like a kick in the nuts."

Sarah called in sick for the rest of the week. She told them she had a temperature and was throwing up. For the rest of the week we tried to fuck each other to death. We almost did.

We talked a lot and got our feelings out in the open. I moved all my stuff in with her and found a job. Two months later we bought a three bedroom house with a pool and a hot tub.

On the day we moved in I introduced her to the delights of ass fucking. She took to it like a fish to water. I was in her ass almost as much as I was in her other holes.

****************

Epilogue.

We never even bought up swapping. Neither one of us wanted to go there. She never asked what I did all the time I was gone. If she wanted to know I would have told her.

Six months into my job the boss promoted me to site foreman. I went form banging nails to all the nuts and bolts of running the crew. With the substantial raise I got I went to work on improving the house bought.

Two years later we adopted a boy and a girl. We took to parenting like ducks to water. We settled into a comfortable suburban life and raised our two children. Twenty five years later we were the proud grandparents of two boys and three girls.