Swathi's Ordeal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't listen to them!" Swathi grunted angrily, trying to wriggle her arms out of Danny's grasp. "Don't believe anything they say! They're fucking animals! They're just going to do whatever they want. They just....AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Swathi's anger turned into agony as she felt Danny's now rock-hard cock breach her sphincter.

"AAAAGH! AAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAGH!" She cried as he buck his hips, driving his cock into her ass inch by hammering inch.

"Stupid whore," Danny said, releasing her arms so he could grab her narrow waist and admire the view of his fat cock disappearing between her lovely, heart-shaped cheeks. "You should have gotten me wet with your mouth when you had the chance."

"NNNGH!  AAAGH!  NOOOOOOOO!" Swathi groaned and wailed as he drove deeper and deeper into her without withdrawing.

"Fuck, I forgot how sweet your ass felt," Danny said, a wave of heat washing over his back. He collapsed his upper body onto her back so that he could pound her with greater leverage.

Pooja began to weep as she watched Swathi's delicate body vanish beneath the man's muscular back.

"My god!" She cried. "What are you doing?  Stop it! Stop it"

"It's too late for her," MJ said, handing the camera to Tommy. "You gotta decide if you're next or if you're gonna start sucking."

He gestured for Zack to force Pooja to her knees on the floor beside the bench. Pooja's eyes widened in horror as she watched the two men stand and flop their cocks our right in front of her face. Her horror only increased as MJ moved to her front and Tommy moved in to her side, removing his cock from his pants while still aiming the camera at the bed in the other.

Danny worked Swathi's ass with a slow, deep rhythm, wanting to break her in for a more fierce fucking later. He scooped one arm beneath her chest so that he could lift her, still impaled on his cock, and force her completely onto the bed.

Swathi could only cry and cry. The more she struggled the more agony she felt from his driving cock.  She gasped and and sobbed and he moved her in increments timed to his thrusts, so that her head was at the foot of the bed. Danny lowered himself back down onto her, sweat-sealing her back to his chest while his hips continued to buck.

He grabbed her forehead and pulled back so that she was forced to see her friend, kneeling at the foot of the bed, surrounded by three men. All of them were naked now.

"I said SUCK!" MJ ordered, grabbing a handful of hair at the top of Pooja's head and pulling her face closer to his cock.

She closed her eyes and tried to cringe away, but the moment she felt something soft and fleshy touch her lips she let out a little yelp. That was all the invitation needed as MJ shoved the knobby head of his cock into her open mouth.

Pooja let out a squeal but she found herself paralyzed as the fleshy rod entered her mouth. She tried to pull away, retract her tongue and tense her open mouth to avoid any contact with it, but MJ gave her hair a sharp tug.

"Close your lips around it and suck bitch," MJ said. "Do you hear your friend crying? Do you want to be next?"

Tears running out of her still-shut eyes, Pooja slowly slackened her mouth and, with a heavy sob, sealed her lips around his member. The moment she did, she felt the man's other hand on her head as he moved his hips slowly back and forth.

On the bed, Danny smiled as he watched Swathi's friend forced to suck the others one by one. He then returned his attention to Swathi, drinking in her incredible scent as he nuzzled her hair and neck.  The silky tightness of her ass was even better than he remembered. He felt the warmth blanket his whole body, the tingle in his spine.  He was building toward orgasm.

He was ready to cum but wanted to see Swathi's amazing eyes when he did. He pulled out and quickly and lifted himself off of her. Swathi, too stunned to move, could only lay there as he ripped the bikini bottoms off her body and then flipped her over roughly. She tried to raise her arms in defense, but he quickly yanked her bikini top off next.

"Those fucking tits!" Danny exhaled, feeling himself grow even harder at the sight of them, seemingly too large for her slender frame, but still perfectly-shaped and perky, even with her on her back.

He spit and stroked his cock once again, this time guiding it towards the lips of her shaved pussy.

Swathi swung her hands in vain, feeling Danny swat them aside like annoying gnats. She desperately tried to close her legs but only ended up squeezing against his powerful thighs as they slid upwards until....

"Oh my god!" She gasped as she was blinded by an intense yellow flash beneath her tightly-shut eyelids. 

Danny drove into her with one long and relentless lunge, withdrew completely and then plowed into her again. He slid his arms beneath her back so that he could hold her tightly while he kissed her face, chewed her neck and grunted into her ear.

Swathi craned her neck away from him. Her mouth was wide open but she could not make a sound. She had forgotten that he was, by far, the biggest of her attackers, and it felt like his enormous cock was driving the air right out of her lungs.

"S......s.....STOP!" She gasped, feeling like she was being driven right into the mattress. "Stop!"

Her words only made Danny pick up his pace, savoring the feel of her unwilling flesh grasping and caressing every square inch of his pounding cock. He lifted himself off of her so that he could see her gorgeous breasts, her heaving belly and his driving cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Look at me bitch," Danny said, his voice an animal growl. "Look into my eyes."

Swathi kept her eyes averted, biting her lip as Danny's pounding intensified even more.

"Look at me Swathi," Danny ordered. "Do you want me to tell my boys to pay a visit to your husband right now?"

Swathi felt a chill run through her body, although she wasn't sure if it was from his threat or the sound of him speaking her name. Slowly, she turned her eyes, burning with tears and rage, up to his face.

My god, Danny thought. She is so fucking beautiful.

The high forehead, the straight, shapely nose and those eyes that Nick had described perfectly as "honey and coffee"...she was like the exotic princess from an old adventure story... and Danny was reveling in taking complete ownership of her body with his.

He grabbed her wrists and pinned them beside her head. She winced and struggled, but that only made Danny admire her shapely shoulders and the way her slender neck tensed up with every pounding thrust. He built up to a furious pace and held until he could hold no longer.

"Fuck," he gasped. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Swathi could feel the fire building in his belly and wept as she knew what was about to happen.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Danny groaned as the hot slickness enrobed his still-pounding cock.

He came and came, burying his cock as deep as he could and he shuddered and gasped. He released her wrists and collapsed his weight onto her.

Swathi's breath also came in rapid gasps, but they were punctuated with pained sobs instead of satisfied grunts. Everything that had come before was like some bad but hazy dream now. It was not until this very moment, feeling his weight on her body... feeling his hot cum oozing out of her around his still-hard cock... that she really understood that it was happening all over again.

And it was not until she watched MJ move close to the edge of the bed and tap Danny playfully on the shoulder that she began to accept that it was all just beginning.

"I got next," he said, then looked over to the two other men sharing Pooja's mouth. "Which one of you wants her ass while I'm fucking her pussy?"

'Why me?' Swathi wondered, sobbing as Danny's cum continued to ooze out of her well-fucked pussy. 'Why is this sick psycho obsessed with me?' she thought with despair.

But there was no time for her to dwell on her predicament. Zack came over to stand beside the bed.

"You need help with this bitch? I'll gladly take her ass."

"That's what I like to hear. Let me break her in a bit more first though," MJ replied. "Hold off a sec." The man flopped onto the bed face up, hands pillowed behind his head. His cock stood ramrod straight and stiff as a flagpole. He gestured at it. "OK, bitch, it's time that you busted that wet pussy on another cock."

Danny stood back, watching the scene unfold. His cock hung flaccid and satisfied between his legs... for now.

"I... no, please don't make me!" Swathi begged. Swathi, her slender figure beautiful with a pair of perky breasts that could make any man's mouth water, began to crawl away from him, still smarting from the fierce ache between her legs.

"Hey Kip!" MJ called. Kip was the fifth intruder. He'd left Sanjay tied up and gagged in the study and come back upstairs to check out the action. He'd been standing back watching MJ, Zack, and Tommy having their fun with Swathi's friend, Pooja, but now he turned his attention to Danny while Tommy kept feeding Pooja his cock.

"What's up?"

"I need you to go back downstairs to the study and give this slut's husband a savage beating. She's not being so cooperative right now."

Kip nodded. "Gladly." He turned to leave the bedroom and head downstairs, but Swathi's wail stopped him in his tracks.

"NOO! Please don't hurt him! OK, OK!" Swathi cried frantically. She crawled back over toward MJ. The man's smug, vile grin greeted her as the naked Indian woman straddled his musclebound form. She grasped the base of his throbbing erection, its veins pulsing. Then, ever so slowly, she positioned it between her labia. Now the Indian wife sank her pussy down on MJ's cock with a hiss. Unwanted sensations blossomed in the woman's loins, her cunt feeling the full girth of that shaft as she raped herself, as she impaled herself on that excited manhood.

Danny and Zack savored their victim's forced compliance.

"Well done, bitch."

MJ groaned beneath Swathi and now reached both hands up to cup those magnificent tits. "Fuck, you feel good, bitch. But don't just sit there now. MOVE."

Hating herself even more, Swathi spread her hands on MJ's chest and began to bounce up and down. Her cunt lips formed a tight seal around the raping shaft inside her, plunging down again and again with a steady rhythm. Each bounce tore her dignity to shreds a little more as she felt that warm rod sliding against her insides.

MJ withdrew his hands back now, pillowing them once more behind his head. His face twisted with obscene mockery as he stared up at her.

"That's more like it, bitch. I love it when all I have to do is lay here and have a hot pussy do all the work." Turning to Zack, he said, "You've been patient, man. Want to get in on this?" He jerked his chin toward Swathi's perfectly shaped breasts, which were jiggling gently in time to her impalements. The woman's nipples were embarrassingly pert, two tiny pink buds hardened with unwanted arousal as that cock drove up inside her. "Look, this bitch is starting to get into it. I think she needs her tits sucked."

"No..." Swathi whimpered. She felt fresh shaming coloring her cheeks a deepest red as Zack approached.

"Don't mind if I do. Damn, girl, I've never felt tits as soft as these," he added, reaching out and fondling them before squeezing Swathi's supple cones like his own personal stress balls.

"AYY!! Please, that hurts!" Swathi yelped. Moments later, she sighed with relief as Zack leaned down and began to suck on her breasts.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here, why I've come back to fuck you up," Danny interrupted.

With effort, Swathi refocused her attention on her chief captor. She met Danny's soulless gaze. Danny's cock had grown hard again while watching Zack and MJ have their way with her.

"It's simple, bitch. Well, maybe not exactly 'simple,' but tormenting you was a big part of my plan for payback all those months ago."

"Payback?" Swathi echoed. She continued to slide her cunt up and down MJ's cock, hating every second of it, every traitorous frisson of pleasure that snuck through her pussy. She was grateful only that Sanjay couldn't see her now. Meanwhile Danny now had the camera and zoomed in to capture the sight of Swathi's shaft-filled sex flush against MJ's crotch.

"Yes, payback. Ah, just as I thought... Your husband never told you, did he..."

Swathi now looked at Danny, so confused. "I don't know what you're talking about!" She stifled a moan as Zack switched to her other breast, sucking hard on her nipple.

"Your dear husband Sanjay agreed to do a job for me, bitch. He agreed to launder money for me. Fifty mil." Danny shrugged. "His senior position at the bank gave him ideal access. We came to a mutually beneficial agreement, but the fucker double-crossed me and nearly got me arrested." Danny's voice turned quiet now, quiet yet ominous. "So you can see why a man like me might want to get even... and what better way to get even than by raping and tormenting the wife of the man who betrayed me?"

Danny's dark chuckle made Swathi's heart sink. Meanwhile she was all too aware now that Zack had finished feasting on her breasts. Now he was climbing onto the bed behind her. Kneeling, he had his elongated cock lying against the crack of her ass, anticipating the ass-rape to come. He was admiring that distended anal opening, gaped and ready to take fresh cock.

As Swathi humped MJ's cock, she didn't know what to feel. A stab of betrayal hit her right through the heart. Why hadn't Sanjay told her? She loved her husband so much. She thought there were no secrets between them... but apparently she'd been dead wrong. And now it seemed that those very secrets had been the source of her horrific ordeal at the hands of this psycho six months ago, and now once again.

"Please, not in my ass!" Swathi begged as she looked over her shoulder just in time to see Zack wet a finger and slide it into her bottom, testing out her tightest opening as he prepared to shove in the full length of his cock.

"A cock in your ass is going to be the LEAST of your problems before this day is through, Swathi," Danny warned. Now he stepped forward, right beside the bed. Reaching out, he fondled the gorgeous Indian woman's saliva-coated breasts before giving each nipple a vicious pinch.

"OWWW!"

Swathi couldn't believe this was happening. Her heart thundered in her chest. She could feel that awful finger probing her ass. She could hear her friend Pooja groaning in the background as Tommy force-fed her his cock at the foot of the bed.

"W-wait. Wh-what do you mean?" Swathi stammered, her cunt rising and falling to once more engulf MJ's manhood.

"I mean that whether you live or die this time around depends on how well your husband cooperates," Danny said testily. "Because here's the thing... I thought that the money I'd tried to launder at Sanjay's bank was all gone - that the Feds had confiscated it when Sanjay ratted me out. Now I know better." Danny's expression turned grim. "That's right, Swathi, apparently your dear husband decided to neglect telling the authorities about ALL of my money. He kept a tidy slice of it for himself. Guess he thought he could get away with it while I rotted in prison." Danny's voice now turned to a cold whisper. "Guess he thought he could keep you in the dark until this all blew over."

Swathi felt a sinking feeling in her stomach, like someone had inserted a black hole inside of it. Had Sanjay really been lying to her this whole time, keeping all this from her? Had her loving husband really been involved with criminals and refused to admit it? And if so, what other lies had he been telling her?"

Now the Indian woman felt a searing sense of betrayal. Even as she rode MJ's cock, even as she felt the pressure of Zack's mushroom-shaped tip begin to prod into her tight asshole, Swathi's inward wound of betrayal smarted every bit as much. In some ways, in fact, it felt far worse than the mere physical pain and discomfort of her double penetration rape about to begin...

'No, no, this can't be happening,' Swathi thought. 'My husband would never do such a thing.' Even as she struggled in the last vestiges of her denial, though, Danny reached out and fisted his hand in her bun, pulling so violently that her long, silken hair came undone and tumbled down her shoulders. Danny yanked her head back and now glared at her with his face just inches from hers.

At the same time Zack's shaft punched home into her rectum, filling her ass despite the protest of her overpowered sphincter. Swathi let out a gasp, fresh tears forming in her eyes.

"Look at me, bitch, and listen carefully. You play the part of the whore you are and maybe, just maybe, I'll let your husband live after this is all over." Danny paused. "Now kiss me, slut. Kiss me and make it good. Convince me what a whore you really are."

Feeling the bite of pain with her hair pulled back from her scalp, with a cock filling her pussy and another drilling her aching asshole, Swathi let Danny's lips capture hers. The Indian woman kissed him back with a passion born of desperation, her body no longer her own.

End of Part 1. To Be Continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Quick disclaimer: In real life, rape is wrong and a heinous crime which I condemn. All of the events depicted in this story are 100% fictitious. That said, exploring your darker sexual fantasies and desires in a safe space through stories is healthy and, I would argue, even necessary in order to be a more resilient human being. I hope you enjoy this continuing series.

Hugs,

~Kitty

*Special acknowledgments go to "Monster313" for helping inspire me and making this story possible.

12