Swearing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

Hands holding her hips I drove in quite fiercely. I'd assumed that I'd probably have to encourage her to move with me but not so. Right from that first thrust she was with me, pushing back against me just as hard, and just as urgently, as my own thrust.

It was one of these times when a rhythm was not established. I was just, to put it honestly, fucking Sophia as hard as I could and she, still being brutally honest, was fucking me back, no holds barred. I started hard and kept going hard, speed slowly building as I went, and Sophia bobbed her bottom and stayed with me, matching stroke for stroke.

The trouble with something like that was that it just can't last. You wind up doing too much too fast and then it all blows apart on you. I was going harder and faster and my climax was laughing its head off and heading towards me at a great rate of knots. Fortunately it seemed that Sophia's energies were also spiralling out of control. I did beat her to a climax but I was still pumping and winding down when she went, putting her every effort into wringing the last possible drop from me.

Afterwards Sophia turned on me.

"There is no way that you did that to Cathy," she said. "She wouldn't have stood for it."

"I have never admitted to doing anything to Cathy," I pointed out.

She snorted, disbelief a living entity surrounding her.

"I'll find out," she said. "I'll nag her until she has to tell me."

Why? What the hell did it matter to her? I watched her leave, perplexed. Women! Damned if I understood the little dears.

Christy came up to me a few days later, sighing.

"What's the problem, love?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, sounding exasperated. "It's Cathy and Sophia. I was talking to Sophia and Alex earlier and Cathy came up. She gave Sophia a really smug and superior smile for some reason. All Sophia did was laugh and give an equally smug smile which promptly wiped the smile off Cathy's face. Then they both laughed and gave Alex that smug smile and she looked furious. They've got some secret thing going on and I don't know what it is."

"Well, if they're not giving you the smug smiles I think you'll find it doesn't concern you," I said tactfully. "They're probably trying to one up each other. I'd ignore it."

"Huh," Christy grumbled. "Oh, Alex wants to know what nights you're home. She says she wants to discuss a problem she's having with her photography."

God help me. Alex with her Botticelli looks wanting advice from me on photography? I couldn't see it, somehow. A competitive Alex trying to one up her sister? That I could see.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers
12