Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

"Oh! Oh...! Quite that. I can't... stand it. I'm... too sensitive."

I started to move so I could withdraw from her body. After two tries, I got straight up on my knees. I tried to ease my shaft gently out. She had a death grip on it. I realized I was still as hard as a rock. This hadn't happen since I was younger. A lot younger!

At my slight pull, her inner muscles grabbed and pulsed, growing tighter and then easing slightly. I lay back down on her back.

"Sue, darling, lay on down and roll over to your side."

When we were on our sides, still in a tight spoon, I cuddled and held her. I kissed her neck and shoulder while caressing her body softly. The sun had gone behind the trees at the end of the lake and it was cooler. We lay there relaxing, I finally started to soften and shrink, while Sue's grip slowly loosened. I continued to hold her and rest.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Sue asked softly.

"It can. I have never had it happen to me before. I'd heard of it, but I just thought someone was bragging," I said, ending with a chuckle.

"Well, we can brag now. That first time I climaxed was something; it was spread throughout my body. However, when I felt you continue, I started to build again very quickly. When you slowed, I thought you were going to stop. I was well passed the point of no return. When I felt your hot liquid surge deep within me, I erupted. Then I couldn't stop, any movement or pressure kept me going or rather coming," she whispered softly.

"I have to take part of the credit or blame, whichever you want to call it. An old man ain't supposed to get off as hard as you made me get off, and then remain hard."

"Hey, don't be calling my new husband old. I'll tell Karen you said that and we will make you eat your words. Among other things." Then she laughed. I joined in.

After a bit, I slowly eased out of Sue. She arched her back and tilted her hips to help. "I'm going to be sore, tomorrow," she said as I came free.

"That will be two of us. Now I know what a sausage feels like just after it exits the sausage machine." We both laughed.

She rolled over on her belly and I lay over on my back. Again, I wondered if I could keep up with these two horny toads. It would be fun trying. All they could do was kill me, I thought with a smile. What a way to go. Well, I had wanted to get into shape.

Sue kissed my lips lightly. "Wake up, sweetheart. We had better start back. We have things to do. Anyway, it's getting late and we'll have to leave soon." She frowned at that.

I looked at the sun high behind the trees and said, "We'll have to contact Karen soon."

We kissed again, and then slowly got to our feet. I took her in my arms, hugged her lovingly to me, and softly kissed her again.

"I love you.... Even if you are trying to kill me." I told her.

I laughed when she stuck out her tongue, and then I said, "Don't threaten me with that lethal weapon." We both laughed and headed for the edge of the float.

Sue paused before we dove in. "Now I can like this float again," she said softly and then grinned at me as she dove in.

*****

We reached the dock and headed for the house. Sue went to use the phone while I took a hot shower. As I was drying off, she returned and handed me a beer. I told her thanks and asked what the word from Karen was?

"There was a message from her, at the answering service. It just said for us to wait for her call. I moved the phone into the kitchen."

"Well, you get a shower. I'll dress and listen for the phone." I kissed her and we headed for the bedroom.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers
12