Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This set Sue off again and again. I just held on. Man, what a ride. After this, a ride on a bull or even in the electric chair wouldn't be shit. I was drained. Sue finally slumped back against me. She lay there twitching and moaning softly.

Later, I saw Karen move to a sitting position. She sat looking at us with a big silly grin on her face. She slowly shook her head. "That was something like I've never seen, or ever heard about for that matter."

I just sat there between Sue and the bedpost. I wasn't thinking to well. I just was. Karen turned and laid her head on Sue's thigh. She kissed it and relaxed. One of her hands was on Sue's other thigh, slowly caressing it. The other was on my lower back and upper buttocks.

We stayed this way for a long time. Sue's breathing and internal motion had slowed. From time to time her rectal channel gave a little quivering shiver. I slowly deflated. I was as sated as I had ever been in my life.

I held Sue. Sue stroked Karen's hair and cheek. Karen caressed us both. Nothing was said. There was nothing important enough to break the moment. We were all satisfied and content.

*****

Karen dozed and I think Sue did also. I just relaxed and contemplated nothing. Slowly a pain in my bent knee infringed on the nothing. My relaxation combined with Sue's weight had it in a strain. I moved as little as I could, trying to ease it.

Sue stirred and shifted her weight to one side. I moved the lower leg as far as I could without bothering Karen. Sue eased back with a little wiggle. I gave her a little squeeze. She sighed and relaxed back against me. My knee was better.

*****

A while later Karen sat up slowly and stretched. She saw me looking at her and smiled. She moved forward and gently kissed Sue. Sue gave a soft grunt. Karen kissed me and got off the bed headed for the bathroom. Sue moved in a wiggly snuggle in my arms.

She moved her arms and stretched her upper body, rocking her ass slowly on my lap. She relaxed back for a moment then tried to rise from my lap. No dice. She leaned well forward and tried again. She moved all right but it was just tighter into my lap. She laughed.

Karen had returned to the room and stood watching Sue. She also laughed. I just smiled and tried to find a grip on Sue that would help her. I wasn't having any luck. This broke Karen up. Sue and I joined in, as she sat back.

"I can't take you two anywhere. You'd each get into trouble, alone in a locked closet." Karen said, as she walked over to the bed. She reached out and gave Sue her hand and arm.

Sue pulled herself up and off me. I lost my balance without her weight and tumbled to the floor. I lay there laughing. Sue and Karen looked at me. They moved over to me and helped me up. Both my legs were asleep and I hadn't realized it. I hobbled around to get the blood flowing again.

They went into the bathroom. I slowly followed. We hit the shower and then the hot tub. Karen had cranked it up earlier. We relaxed and soaked in the hot bubbling water.

I sat between the girls with an arm around each. Life was good.

12