Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue was going wild in my mouth. Her sex was rubbing and grinding against me. She came up for air, laying her head on my shoulder. I held her tightly, as her hips were still moving but slowly. She put her foot back on the floor and backed away from me a half step. She laid her head against my chest.

"I'm sorry for the way I'm acting but my time with Martha has me hotter than I've ever been in my life. When I showed up with that toy, her eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas. I stayed only to talk with her for a few minutes.... But things got carried away. Well.... Let's say my curiosity got me in trouble again."

"You want to tell me about it?" I asked quietly.

She nodded. I moved over to the seat and sat down. I pulled her down to my lap. She sat across my thighs facing away from me and leaned on my chest, placing her head back on my shoulder. Where her sex was pressed to my thigh there was a burning heat.

Taking a deep breath, she said, "We were sitting on the bed talking. Martha kept getting lost, looking at and playing with the large rubber phallus. I finally told her to go ahead and enjoy it. I got up to leave. She looked at me and confessed she had never handled one before. She never even thought of using one. She wasn't even sure how to go about it."

Sue paused and wiggled her hot rear into a more comfortable position, for her anyway. "I told her, she would figure it out and asked if she had any oil. She asked why? I kind of stared at her and told her what it was for. She said there was baby oil in the bathroom. I went to get it."

She wiggled again, then got off my lap, and sat down straddling my thighs. She slid forward until her sex was plastered to my manhood. She rocked her hips forward and grinned at me. Her clit was an inch long and hard as a rock. I could feel it slid against the underside of my shaft. As Sue moved, she made a little cooing noise.

"When I returned with the oil Martha was laying flat on the bed with her knees raised. She was running the thick shaft up and down her slit, bumping it against her clit. Her eyes were closed. I stood and stared at her clit. It was almost three and a half inches long and as big as a finger. I giggled thinking hers was longer than his."

"Her eyes flew open. I took the shaft from her and had her move to the edge of the bed. I oiled the long thick shaft and inserted it into the mouth of her open sex. I slid it forward and it went completely in. She groaned and caress one of her breasts and pinched her clit between her thumb and forefinger."

"I worked the rubber toy in and out of her vagina. Her large clit was jerking and palpitating. I leaned over, fastened my lips to it, and moved my head up and down the same way I would have on a man. I swirled and flicked it with my tongue. She moaned and humped her hips against the dildo. She was moving fast and furious. When I removed the toy and replaced it with my tongue, she came in a gush."

Sue's hips were working at my shaft. She rose up and stuck a breast in my mouth. I sucked and licked it. She moaned. "I replaced the toy in her wet vagina and ran it in and out, hard and fast. Her breathing was fast and ragged. I jammed it as far in as it would go and climbed onto Martha's lap. I sat down on her magnificent clit. As it entered my opening it felt just like a small penis except it was very, very hot."

She shivered but I was not sure if it was from rub on me, or the memory from earlier. "I was getting hotter and hotter myself. The clit was just teasing me. I moved up off it and sat back down. The large clit stabbed at my anus, popping inside. I slowly rode up and down. Martha was going crazy, coming again and again."

Sue twitched his hips and sat down hard on my manhood. She speared herself fully. She groaned and wiggled her hips tighter against me. "The more Martha came the hotter I got. I was having small orgasms, one on top of the other. As I got off her lap, she was lying quietly and breathing deeply. The toy was almost hidden by her sex and tightly clinched thighs."

Now, Sue was slowly riding up and down my shaft with full strokes. Her insides were churning and on fire. Her body was quivering and shaking. "Martha slowly calmed down and removed the toy slowly. She brought the slick wet phallus to her nose and licked the rubber head and shaft. She smiled and sucked it into her mouth."

"She rolled over to where I was sprawled and sucked first one of my nipples and then the other. Her mouth opened and totally engulfed my breast. I shivered. She licked down across my stomach to the top of my sex. I held my breath. She hesitated, then licked my wet slit, and sucked my clit. She stuffed two fingers up inside me. I came quickly and sharply."

"Martha took that huge dildo and pressed the end to my opening. She tried to push it in but it was too large. Even as turned on and wet as I was, it just stretched at the opening. I wanted it to. God, I was about to explode. She dropped it and stuck her tongue up inside me. I did explode then. She licked and sucked until I calmed down. I still wanted something deep inside me."

Sue climbed off my lap and got down on her hands and knees. I knelt behind her and slowly ran my hard shaft inside her tight vagina. She wiggled and pushed back against me. "Mark, fuck me hard. Very hard... Please...!" I started ramming my shaft in and out. Sue plunged back against me, harder and harder.

She started to come and it went on and on. I had stopped moving and held onto her hips, keeping my shaft buried to the hilt. Her hips humped back against me in short hard movements. She finally slowed to a stop and slipped forward to lay flat.

I sat back on the seat. I was still as hard as a rock. I stroked my shaft and leaned back against the wall closing my eyes. A few moments later, a hand moved mine. A warm wet mouth and wild tongue replaced the hand. I left my eyes closed. I could feel my climax building fast.

The mouth came up off my shaft. I opened my eyes to see Sue turning around and fitting me to her anus. She sat down, the shaft sliding deeply into the hot tight sleeve. She bounced up and down about a dozen times and I exploded and then exploded again. Sue groaned and leaned back against my chest.

She moved off my lap and increased the shower spray. I joined her to rinse off. We exited the show and dried off. I took her in my arms, held her for a moment, and then kissed her. We went to join the others in bed.

Sue looked at Kim and Karen and smiled. "They look like they are totally worn out. You and Matt have been busy," She whispered in my ear.

I cuddled up close to her and related what Karen had wanted and what had been done to Karen. "You mean both of you at once?" Sue whispered in disbelief. "That I've got to try.... What about sweet Kim?"

I told her about the huge dildo and how it was used. "It was bigger than the one Martha has?" Sue asked. "How did it ever fit?"

"Yes, it's bigger and it fit very tightly, but very well. Even just six inches of it and she was flipping out," I said with a soft chuckle. "She's going to be sore tomorrow. Which reminds me, she is as curious about anal sex as you were. She tried it but it hurt too much. Karen thinks you and she can fix that."

Sue cuddled tighter and giggled. "I just bet we can.... Do you and Matt want to watch like you did my first time? Karen told me about it. I got horny again just thinking about you there, watching."

I nodded my head and held Sue. Karen rolled over and snuggled up to my back. She was all warm and cuddly. Sue drifted off to sleep and I followed her closely.

12