Sweet Breastfeeding Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was still kissing Nik, Stephanie felt her sister moving downwards, leaving a trail of kisses down her back and on both of her asscheeks. Even though she could guess what was coming next, Stephanie still laughed when Nik broke their kiss with a long moan. The sensation of Mia's face between her own buttocks was a strange one, but she could imagine that Nik was in heaven right now. Two overly large milk-filled breasts on his chest, her own pussy on his cock while getting a blowjob from Mia at the same time.

Nik groaned as he held her tighter and tighter, trying to get as much of his cock into Mia's mouth as he could. Soon Nik's cock became really nicely lubed, thanks to Stephanie's own juices and Mia's saliva. Having come to the same realization Nik began, for lack of a better term, fucking her thighs. Or rather, fucking that very intimate space in the triangle of her upper thighs and pussy. And even though she couldn't see what was happening, Stephanie was pretty sure that Mia was sucking him in with each slow thrust.

***

Although feeling awkward kneeling on the shower floor while being seven months pregnant, Mia was enjoying every minute of this. She loved sucking her brother's cock and now that she was tasting Stephanie's pussy at the same time, Mia was thrilled. She had, of course, eaten her sister's pussy many times, but never in this position... The naughtiness of it, so close to her asshole, added to Mia's thrill.

Before Nik could cum, though, Mia wanted more. A lot more. She smacked her lips one last time around his cock before standing up. "Why don't we go in the pool? That way I won't feel like a huge cow." Her brother and sister heartily agreed. The pool was, of course, their landlord's. The siblings lived in a duplex and the friendly landlord had given them access to the pool whenever they wanted to. Given that the landlord was now on vacation, the trio had it all to themselves.

A few minutes later the incestuous siblings were outside and the two sisters jumped into the pool. Looking back up Mia could see her brother, standing at the edge with his glistening cock as big as ever. It was a very private pool with high fences. Nik was looking down at his sisters, a contently grin on his face. "Who's first?" he asked.

Mia grinned, then invited him to join her by crooking her finger at him. Nik jumped, making a huge splash of water. Before she could open her eyes again, Mia felt Nik grabbing her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and soon felt his big cock penetrating her. As deep as it could go. Despite his size, despite her pregnancy, she was now used to him. In fact she craved his thickness and length. Gods that was an amazing cock! Her body felt all different with her pregnancy, but feeling her brother's big cock filling her pussy was still incredibly good! Mia could feel that Nik wanted to fuck her raw, but knew that he wouldn't, not with her being pregnant.

As he fucked her, Mia closed her eyes and relaxed her arms. She leaned back more and more and could feel him penetrating deeper as she did. When she held onto him with just her fingertips on his shoulders, she felt Stephanie behind her. "Let go..." she whispered. Wen she did, abandoning her body to her siblings, Mia closed her eyes and opened her mouth with moan. Soon, her body almost level with the water now, she brought her knees back and placed her calves on Nik's shoulders. He was holding her by her hips, with most of her belly outside the water, and this penetration angle allowed him to hilt himself completely.

As if that wasn't enough she felt Stephanie turning her head slightly and, unexpectedly, felt her sister's nipple right against her mouth. Hungrily opened her lips, Mia sucked on her sister's nipple and drew in a long mouthful of milk. Even though she was a mother and pregnant to boot, she felt like she was being mothered by her two loving siblings. She floated in this watery bliss for a long while until she suddenly opened her eyes.

***

As soon as Nik saw her sister's eyes open, he knew she was on the verge of a climax. He shifted her weight slightly to make sure he had a good grip and increased the power of his strokes just slightly. He so dearly wanted to take her roughly, but knew that it wasn't a good idea. Her entire body arching upwards, Mia opened her mouth in a silent scream. Their neighbours couldn't see them, but they certainly would hear a sexual moan!

Mia released her sister's nipple as she climaxed and Nik never slowed down until, a long minute of pure pleasure later, Mia placed her hand on his hip. She was moaning still, grinning like a cat with cream on its whiskers. Nik felt her pushing slightly against him and she floated away contentedly. Nik looked at his other sister and asked "Want something a bit more intense, dear sister?"

"Fuck yeah!" she replied, already breathing hard and flushed.

Nik grabbed her and turned her around before pushing her against the side of the deck. Stephanie jumped up and leaned forward, presenting him with her lovely ass. Nik had a milk fetish, but he certainly could enjoy a nice ass nonetheless. Jumping upwards, with his upper body now out of the pool, Nik held himself with his hands on either side of Stephanie's hips. He then flexed his abs until his cock found her hole. Once more, knowing that Stephanie was wet enough, he pushed all the way into her pussy.

He gasped as his cock penetrated a second forbidden pussy that morning. He felt it spreading her lips then her insides until he bounced against her ass. Her very nice ass. All the control he'd had with Mia was now gone and he felt like a stallion mounting a mare. Her ass was just out of the waterline and they were splashing water everywhere. Soon Nik had satisfied this urge to ravage a pussy and he pulled out. He also didn't want to cum so quickly and he dearly wanted to fuck her underwater.

Without warning Nik pulled Stephanie down with him. He knew that his two sisters were usually wet enough to allow underwater sex. While she was still underwater, Nik twisted Stephanie around and turned her until she was sideways at a 90 degree angle to his body. Her lower leg was between his own and the upper one was bent to let him slide his cock back into her. It was awkward at first, but soon they found a comfortable position and good handgrips.

Stephanie leaned upwards then pushed her head out of the water. She then carefully lifted her leg higher and higher until it pressed against Nik's head. This granted him the best access. While still fucking her, he turned his head and kissed his sister's leg. It was a unique position, possible only in a pool, and he would have to remember it. He reached up to one of her breasts and squeezed it, smiling when he saw the spurt of milk appearing then dissolving in the water. He then slipped his hand back down and placed it against Stephanie's pussy. She gasped as he did and he felt her body contracting with pleasure.

***

Stephanie was holding onto the pool's edge, enjoying his brother's fat cock and now his hand on his pussy. In the last year or so, all three of them had learned every trick, everything that made the others tick with pleasure. Stephanie liked having a rough hand on her pussy and Nik was giving it to her now. Sometimes he squeezed his hand in sync with his penetrations, other times he squeezed offbeat and yet other times he ground the middle phalanx of his fingers in circles across her clit. It was driving her wild and she knew that if he kept this up, she would climax. Hard.

Stephanie bit into her own arm to prevent herself from screaming. She couldn't believe her luck! A brother with a thick cock that could play her magnificently and a sister that knew how to drive her crazy with her mouth.

Even deep underwater, her pussy felt like a furnace boiling over with too much heat. Nik suddenly whispered "Take a deep breath!". As soon as she did, he pulled them both away from the edge, sending her underwater. She was still climaxing hard and he began pounding into her even harder, shaking her body as if she was a rag doll. The physical and mental shock gave new life to her climax and she felt as if her body wasn't big enough to contain all the pleasure she was submerged in.

Her mouth opened and she felt the water filling it but thankfully she still had enough control on her throat. Then again at the same moment Nik grabbed her hips harder and pressed into her as deep as he could, squashing her clit in the process. This time Stephanie shouted her pleasure underwater, spouting bubbles of air upwards. Now empty of air, she pulled herself away from her brother and rose up. She was gasping and spitting water once she broke through, holding on to the edge of the pool, shaking with tremors.

Through the curtain of her hair, she looked at her brother. He was smiling. "Shit that was good!" she gasped, still breathless. "So fucking crazy, but good!" Nik laughed and winked at her.

***

Mia, seeing that Stephanie was gleefully down for a bit, grabbed her brother's shoulder and turned him around. "My turn again..." she said, staring into his eyes. "Let's go on the grass, I wanna try something I dreamed of a couple of days ago. A few minutes later, Nik was on his back, his hard cock reaching up almost to his navel. Mia looked down at him. She felt her heart quicken and her pussy tingle. She squatted over his cock and guided it inside her. But instead of assuming the cowgirl position, Mia stretched her legs on either side of him and lowered herself until she managed to do a full split.

She hadn't done one since getting pregnant, and she gasped and cried when she felt her weight resting fully on Nik. And his cock was so damned deep! Now, happy about her flexibility, she leaned forward and rolled her pelvis forward. As soon as her clit was pressed between their two bodies, Mia's breath caught in her throat. "Just as intense as in my dream!"

For the next two minutes, she rolled her pelvis against Nik's lower abdomen, adding direct clit stimulation to the ever fulfilling sensations of his cock as deep as it would go inside her. Looking at Nik, she grinned when she saw his arms crossed under his head as he looked at her. "What are you looking at?" she said, laughing.

"A wonderfully beautiful girl reaching a second climax on my cock!" he replied.

"In other words, you're staring at my big bouncing breasts?"

Nik laughed, but Stephanie added "Who's big bouncing breasts?"

Mia looked around her shoulder and saw Stephanie walking towards them. And indeed, her own big breasts were bouncing with her every steps. Grinning, Mia said "I'm still thirsty!"

"Good!" her sister replied. "And you, brother? Thirsty?"

"Always..."

"Perfect!"

Without further ado, Stephanie stood right above Nik's face and squatted down. Mia saw her sister sitting on his mouth and saw his tongue darting out to her pussy. Stephanie then smiled at her sister. Mia leaned further forward and buried her face between Stephanie's breasts. As she was feasting on her sisters breasts, Mia heard her say "That's pretty much like our very first times, yes?" Mia giggled and Nik plunged his tongue inside her, given that he was unable to talk right now.

Neither Mia nor Stephanie could understand how Nik managed to wait until they both climaxed again before abandoning himself to his own climax. Stephanie climaxed first, then crashed down on the grass next to him. When Mia climaxed a minute afterwards, Nik grasped her hips and began pushing upwards harder. "Give me your breasts..." he said to Stephanie, his breath already ragged. As soon as he closed his lips on her engorged nipple and drank her milk, his body clenched into a first spasm of pleasure.

Mia's pleasure was renewed briefly when she felt her brother's cum filling her pussy and watched, amazed, as he writhed in pure bliss beneath her. When she finally moved off of him, his cock still seemed as big as ever, looking ready for round two. She knew it wasn't the case, knew that it was deflating. Still, looking at it she reflexively licked her lips. Stephanie teased her about it and they all laughed. They quieted down and relaxed after that, lying on their backs under the sun, a sister on either side of the brother. They were, all three of them, smiling contentedly.

12