Sweet Candie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Madelyn's deep brown eyes looked directly at Candie's as her long hair swished back and forth. Her lingerie had complimented her skin so nicely but she was glad Candie had made short work of it. She felt a bit sad her lovers couldn't attend the party, as they both had bad colds. She always loved to watch Lance fuck her girlfriend, but there would be other times. Perhaps now that Candie was warm -- or hot, to phrase it better -- to girl-girl loving, perhaps Madelyn, her girlfriend and Candie could have a little private function? She doubted Candie would object and she knew her girlfriend would adore the sugar-sweet blonde.

Lance wished he could have seen more than glimpses here and there because he knew just how hot all of this probably looked. Too bad he couldn't have filmed it -- his girl and his dear friend, playing with each other while Candie fucked him. Boy, did she fuck him! He had sensed a naughty young lady under that sweet visage. She was screwing him with more passion than some of the cheerleaders he had fucked or thatPlayboy Playmate he had been dating before he'd met Jen. Candie was the kind of lover that got under your skin. She seemed to be up for anything. As a matter of fact, that's what Lance was counting on. They really seemed to have a sexual chemistry and he was really doing all he could to keep Candie turned on. So far, with Maddy's help, it was working out just fine.

Candie fucked Lance like her life depended on it and maybe it did. Hersex life did. She wanted Lance to enjoy her full sexuality and she hoped that she could equal the girls the obviously-experienced swinger had been with previously. He had told her that she was pretty and she was flattered by that. That wasn't enough to hold a man's attention and Candie knew it. A girl had to be dynamite in the sack and able to keep up. Candie was grateful to Madelyn for spurring her on and hoped that she and the brunette could become close friends. She wanted to keep in touch with the older girl and maybe even meet the couple who Madelyn lived with. That might be just as big a thrill! This was all so new to her and everything aroused her curiosity. "The lifestyle" itself was not without some appeal to Candie.

"Oh God, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Candie cried out before her screams were drowned out by Madelyn's soft lips. She was the one who was actually doing the fucking and she knew it, but Lance's cock was the best thing that she had ever felt. She wasn't letting someone this good get away, if he needed a whore, then that's what she'd be. Fuckers like this didn't just drop out of the sky.

Madelyn simply adored Candie, her enthusiasm was contagious. It would certainly be nice if Candie stuck around, she would add a new dynamic to their group. She loved Candie's pert breasts and she thought the tiny blonde was just sexy all over.

Lance groaned as Candie lifted herself from his cock. She was so tight that he didn't want her to go anywhere. "I can't be selfish," she said to her new friends. "There are three of us here. Madelyn, you need to fuck him as well and I want to watch that."

"I have a better idea, at least for now," she said to the panting young girl. "You said earlier you wanted to eat my pussy. Why don't you let him continue fucking you, only in the Missionary position? I can straddle your face and you can eat me out. If you don't like it, we can stop."

"Oh, I know I'm gonnalike it," Candie sighed. "Everything has been wonderful so far, this is the best night of my life!"

Madelyn smiled as Candie got on her back and as Lance eased into her. He needn't have bothered to be so gentle, Candie didn't intend to give Lance anything less than an all-out fucking. She wrapped her legs around him as he began to fuck her and let her high-heeled cowgirl boots dig into his back. She smiled over at Madelyn and crooked her finger at her first female lover. It was time to take the plunge and she was anxious. Madelyn's neatly-trimmed bush was lowered to Candie's face. Candie's tongue shot out and she started gobbling. Candie liked pussy from the very first taste and she was now a happy convert to the ways of bi-sexuality. She wondered if she could fully embrace a swinger's lifestyle or was this just a fling?

Madelyn was moaning and groaning and rocking herself a bit on Candie's licking tongue. This was amazing, how fast Candie had learned her new skills was nothing short of miraculous. She made Madelyn cum a few times. The brunette glanced over at Lance. Candie's tight pussy was having an effect on him as well. Madelyn had fucked Lance enough times to know the tell-tale signs. "He's going to cum," she said loudly, hoping Candie could hear her. "Let's both suck him dry."

That sounded good to Candie so they moved away and slurped on Lance's thick cock. He shot quite the load and the girls didn't miss a drop. They shared his load between them and were still kissing when there was no jizz left to swap. A blind man could have seen how much they liked each other.

"He didn't fuck you," Candie pouted. "I wanted to see that." Madelyn pointed to Lance.

"He's a fucking stallion," she smiled as Lance's cock twitched. "If you and I play enough, he'll be ready in no time."

"Mmm, you won't get any arguments from me, then," Candie giggled as she and Madelyn tumbled into asixty-nine. Lance proved Madelyn correct very shortly after that.

They all showered and rejoined the party. She saw Steve and he kept glaring angrily at her. She wasn't angry, she wasn't even hurt. This was a much better fit for the Candie she now was.

"Can we see each other some more?" Lance asked, almost sounding like a timid boy. "I mean -- go on a date, have dinner, all of that? I really, really like you."

She laughed. His nervousness was very endearing. She stood on her tip-toes and he bent down to kiss her. "Of course! Maddy's right -- you are a big goof. You aren't getting rid of me and if you promise after the dates and dinners, we can fuck like that -- you probably never will." He wore the biggest grin on his face as she left him for a while so that she could socialize with some of her friends and introduce them to Madelyn. Candie looked back at Lance and smiled. She had lots of plans for her new boyfriend and for her new life. She and her new lover, Madelyn, talked with her friends, some of whom she saw in an entirely new light. Turning from "sweet" Candie to "naughty" Candie had been the best Halloween treat she could have ever imagined.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers
12